What's in your clipboard? (Ctrl+v)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #154 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Arkon Planetary Communications Jammer
Non-colonized Sector 1, UTP Planet Liten, Tynnfred System
December 5th, 2486 SC (Day 4, Month 15 LC)
0238 hours SST (2720 hours LLT3)

Kestrel and Dylan strode tentatively down the corridor. The black-green walls had strange ridges protruding out at irregular places, like slabs of rough tree bark. The illumination was close to pitch-black, and both Meggidos were forced to rely on their tacvisors for decent vision. They each held their laser rifles at their waist, well aware that an Arkon could come around any corner, at any time.

"You know where we're going, right?" Kestrel whispered.

"The fuck should I know?" Dylan whispered back. "I know the directions Bill gave to the control room, but honestly, all these goddamn corridors look the same to me. Besides, all we really need to do is keep any stray Arkons occupied for the next thirty minutes, so it doesn't really matter if we--"

Without warning, Kestrel knelt to the floor, her right hand shooting to her forehead. Dylan was at her side instantly.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "We've no time for headaches--"

"Gut!" Kestrel gasped. "Arkons! They're near!"

Immediately Dylan was on his feet again, laser rifle held to his shoulder. He swiveled his body rapidly, his eyes scraping the area for any sign of Arkons. "You sure about that, Kestrel? Your gut's hasn't been working this whole--"

The hiss of a laser shot melting through body armor interrupted his question, the sound coming from behind him. He turned just in time to see an Arkon body fall to the floor unceremoniously.

"That direction!" Kestrel hissed, still kneeling on the ground, but with her laser rifle at her shoulder.

Loud, rapid clomps could now be heard emanating from the corridor the Arkon had appeared from. Dylan groaned and pressed himself against the wall, his body perfectly aware of each and every little bump on it. Shitfights were never a fun thing.

"I just hope the others come through," he grunted to Kestrel. "I don't want all this to be for nothing."

Kestrel nodded. "You and me both."

Recently-posted flavor scene for my current game.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #2346 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:49 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

why did he take his pants off
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
SaintKerrigan