PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:57 am

Post by PJ. »

lol damn, anxiousness and a newb claim...you must be scum

/Vote N9V

/Confirmation
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #117 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by PJ. »

ShadowLurker wrote:battle mage is so fucking obviously town its not even funny. i think we just revealed like 3 scum here. busy now so i'll analyze this more thoroughly later.
QFT
scotmany12 wrote:Actually, this will end the day quicker so I guess I will confirm, just this once.
unvote, vote: Battle Mage

Heh, I make one mistake and this is what happens. There is nothing to go on the first day. I wanted to end the day so that we can at least get a lead or something from what happens in the night. I don't know what I was thinking voting for Battle Mage, usually I don't conform, but I usually want the first day to be over with the fastest. I honestly think the safest thing to do right now is a no lynch so that is what I am doing.
unvote, vote: No Lynch

First off, I would like to know what FoS stands for. Secondly, call me jumpy if you makes you happy. I am doing the only thing that will help the town right now. We have no real evidence against anyone at this point. What people are doing right now is either making up exscuses, or just going with their instincts. You guys have no real evidence against me to lynch me. In fact, there is no real evidence against anyone. Why risk lynching a perfectly good townie, or possibly even a cop? Think about that.
Alright i seperated them but the above is three post from our favorite person scotmany. Sir you were all for ending his day quick and lynching BM(see the Shadow's Quote) and now scotmany you "don't lynch anyone cause it is will kill a townie" after you get 2 votes on you? Then you defend your stance poorly and you used BM's "1 mistake" defense and your only interested in the town. Well, before you got voted you wanted the good of yourself. Oh not to mention your sneakily Newb claim seeing that even the newest of new players know what FoS means.

Vote: Scotmany

ok in conclusion...
Hand of Suspicion: Blue Gatorade
You jumped on last for no reason but didn't give any shitty tells or defense, you are next on the list for the town.

FoS:CanuckleHead, JDodge, cheesefan
for basic bandwagoning and that generally being scummy behavior

Toe of Suspicion: Autoload
cause you jumped on behind Delibird with no reason and didn't give any reason other then following delibird for whatever reason, maybe a because you view him as an authority and are following like a lemming which is a logical fallacy.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #129 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by PJ. »

~N9V~ wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:Oh not to mention your sneakily Newb claim seeing that even the newest of new players know what FoS means.
Hmm do you meen as in me? Oh I only know because I read whole games that were, uhh twenty pages long, just to see how the game opperated :P
this is tied for my 4th game ever...well 3rd cause i'm not gonna count newbie mafia in which i died top of page 2..and made 2 post. I am currently in 4 games and yeah N9V i read 3-4 games before my first and read a detailed role descripition on MTG official forum and read a lot of the MS wiki.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

ShadowLurker wrote:Ok everybody needs to STOP voting Scotmany, I'm almost sure he's town now. Of course that doesn't mean we can't still vig him but it does mean we shouldn't lynch him.

Unvote Vote N9V
Explain
ToS: Shadow
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

IHNIWTFYAM?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #159 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:30 am

Post by PJ. »

CDB, im understand but did you even read the cause on scotmany? I believe scotmany is doing way more scummy things and multiple post and we can always lynch BM tomorrow.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #204 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:44 pm

Post by PJ. »

Alright..first order of buisness..Thank you Mariyta, love you too.Oh and Go Gators!!

ok now for analysis..umm i think Jdodge and scotmany are scumbuddies..they have pretty much ignored each other the entire game and have not and wagoned on BM..scotmany is just really bad scum..being a bad newbie doesn't mean your a bad townie as everyone has seem to guess.
Confirm Vote: Scotmany, HoS: JDodge

I just think BM is a walking talking logical fallicy because he has kept on trying to pass of the same reasoning as different and explaining it with the same damn reasoning like we were 6th graders. I don't like that he is OMGUSing CDB but i don't like CDB's reasoning either.
FoS:BM

I think CDB is pushing for it because he is either A. scumbuddies with scotmany due to him putting little attention on the scot case and saying "it's not really a case" or B he is just really really pissed that BM is an idiot and sees that scot has at least tried to reason with his idiocy. I don't know if i'm leaning more A or B.
FoS: CDB

Shadow i hesitate even mentioning your name in fear of being vigged or NKed. Sir, you are the scariest MF in this game and if you are a vanilla townie you are the BEST mafia player ever.
EVER
. All i know for certain is that you are a kill role. Like i said before it will be very hard for you to tell me otherwise.

N9V, congratulations on not being a stupid newbie.

Jive, congratulations on having a radiohead avvy.

and whoever FoSed 13 people..*High 5* you sir have failed at adding anything to the thread.

Request Vote Count
Thank you in advance MM.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

thanks assholes..comment only on the the credits..and N9V nothing after the opener was sarcasm. and the opener wasn't that sarcastic.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #212 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by PJ. »

cause you are not flashy..you are merely succeeding to be less scummy or stylish then those mentioned..but that kinda the point of mafia..i actually feel i have posted too much.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by PJ. »

Alright, a lot has been posted, but not much content has been presented. I enjoy SV saying "i'm too much of an elitist to play with newbs so i want to be replaced". Ditto for Twito but at least he left something worth reading.

ToS:Nightfall
Secondly, I do not know if i like the 13 FoS post especially without any reasoning, but i agree with CDB that Nightfall is probably just posting for the sake of posting.

FoS:ShadowLurker
In addition, Shadow why do you drop so many scum tells and why are you acting like you have a kill role? On top of you semi-claiming vig and acting scum you have said that Fircoal and N9V are Mafia without any explaination, can you please explain?

HoS: Jdodge
Reading is tech! How do you not get a case until 5 pages after it starts? You probably should have tried to understand before you argued it, which you have and i would show you if i wasn't lazy. I believe that you are an inexperianced mafia that won't railroad a partner.

@Jive, i believe you are right about BM and Pever. They are acting exetremely newb (which is established) but i don't think that they are BOTH scum; It is really just a matter of finding out which is which. So i'm gonna
confirm vote: pever
and then analyze after a lynch. I believe the only thing that will change my mind is if we have some kind of ridiculous daycop investigation in which someone completely random is called scum(that situation is totally made up in the imaginations).
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #245 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

EDBWOP: you explaned Fircoal..please explain N9V
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #246 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by PJ. »

EDBWODP: Sorry that should read

BM and Scot not BM and Pever.

and
Confirm Vote:Scot
not pever..i apoligize very much
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #268 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by PJ. »

Scotmany, I don't buy your shit for a second. Are you going to tell us the actual role or what. I really believe you are Mafia now just because you won't give infor and unless you kill other townies or are some random ass lie detector then the town will still win this..we already know who the mafiosos are. You, Jdodge, possibly Shadow Lurker, and possibly Nightfall.

P.S Twito why am i so scummy? Can you please explain, because i don't think me or anyone else understands the case. Do you have a case?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by PJ. »

lmao good twito..Why am i wrong scot? this is your problem you just speak and not give examples notice how everyone else actually makes sense? You act as though when you speak it is so, guess what it isn't and you are mafia. KTHNX
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #276 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by PJ. »

scotmany12 wrote:Well, I am the only one who truly knows if I'm mafia or not, and I can read and my role pm say I was pro-town, at least for now.
Explain now. Full claim a total explaination of every aspect of the role. I believe this to be a reasonable request. If this doesn't happen we should steamroller him. If someone feels this to be unreasonable tell me. I will back off to an extent
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #278 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:29 pm

Post by PJ. »

edwop: Welcome to the replacments..too much has happened.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #281 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by PJ. »

So there is a no claim cause. How conveinent.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by PJ. »

Nightfall wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:we already know who the mafiosos are. You, Jdodge, possibly Shadow Lurker,
and possibly Nightfall.
WTH? How do you figure? I'm one of the few people that has been voting scot since he jumped on the BM wagon.
Panzerjager wrote:
ToS:Nightfall
Secondly, I do not know if i like the 13 FoS post especially without any reasoning, but i agree with CDB that Nightfall is probably just posting for the sake of posting.

FoS:ShadowLurker
In addition, Shadow why do you drop so many scum tells and why are you acting like you have a kill role? On top of you semi-claiming vig and acting scum you have said that Fircoal and N9V are Mafia without any explaination, can you please explain?

HoS: Jdodge
Reading is tech! How do you not get a case until 5 pages after it starts? You probably should have tried to understand before you argued it, which you have and i would show you if i wasn't lazy. I believe that you are an inexperianced mafia that won't railroad a partner.
Note that everyone that was in that post was mentioned on top of scot. And it was a possible and now more possible. Why are you so defensive? Did i hit the nail on the head?
FoS:NightFall
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #294 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

Canucklehead17 wrote:Scotmany, the title of this game is "Good Ol' Mafia". I'm taking this to mean it's plain, simple, ordinary, mafia, with plain, simple, ordinary, mafia roles(town, doc, cop, mafia, vig, SK, etc). There are no freakishly amazing wacked out roles that'll give the town dire consequences.
QFT.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #375 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

ShadowLurker wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:This isn't an OMGUS Vote, but I am pissed that you didn't put any proof other than: CUZ UR SCUM.
Vote: ShadowLurker
IF YOU HAVE ANY proof that I am SCUM, then show it now, or else my vote stays.
AKA an OMGUS vote.

Weren't you the the one to say "OMGUS is a
TOWN
tell" What a way to start this post but your first contradiction. 3 people that you attacked are dead Shadowlurker, and guess what,
THEY WERE ALL TOWN!!!!
You helped start the wagon on scotmany. You then jumped off, soft claimed a kill role, and accused cheesefan with no explanation of then he's scum and scotmany would be taken care of. You later made multiple post stating fircoal was scum (which twito agreed with 100%). All of them are dead and town. You seem to have a knak for finding townies, aka you know who is mafia because you are mafia. Note: you also said scot was town but you still want to kill him.
Vote: Shadowlurker

Anyone doubting my case can read post numbers 99, 112, 131, 140, 234, and 240.

Just so i'm not being close minded,
FoS:Twito
for following captain scum SL in a couple post and
FoS: N9V
for pulling a scotmany 2 or 3 post ago.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #383 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by PJ. »

Shadow, your being dense. You went after Scot then you vote cheesefan then you said that he wasn't but you still wanted him to be killed implying you would do it. After the vote without reasoning on Cheese you changed your mind to try and get more foot hold and FoS N9V. After this you Said Fircoal and N9 were scum and then made a huge post on Fircoal and voted him. Then Scot was lynched first man you started on, dead and town. 2 of the other three you tried to push a wagon on aare also dead and scum. Twito probably shot Fircoal on vig status and you NKed Cheesefan leaving N9V. I fos N9V for his most recent actiuon and his most recent action only, this action being voting himself for no true reasoning and acted stupidly to your accusation when he has nothing to hide.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #392 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:53 am

Post by PJ. »

No i summarizing your scummy behavior stop being dense. He's scum lets roll him.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #415 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:49 pm

Post by PJ. »

Twito is clearly town why aren't we looking at ShadowLurker aka Captain Scum?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #421 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:31 pm

Post by PJ. »

RafK wrote:I go away for a few days and scotmany gets lynched. Granted that given the way he behaved I probably would have stuck to the wagon, but I'd already started looking at
Shadowlurker
before then. This aggressive start to the day is not improving my read on him.

Shadowlurker
and Twito, for the benefit of the rest of us, what's your case on N9V? "CUZ U R SCUM" isn't enough.

Bolded for emphasize because you don't seem to even recognize when your name is mentioned. Come on man at least try to act town. That is your only defense tell everyone they are incoherent and/or not mentioning you because you are the perfect little citizen. I'm on to you and you will die, Day 2 or Night 2.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #423 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by PJ. »

ShadowLurker wrote:
~N9V~ wrote:Well sorry, not
everyone, but lots.
How is me saying scotmany12 is the most protown player = him being scum? And how is 4 people everybody?
ShadowLurker wrote:Actually, this will end the day quicker so I guess I will confirm, just this once.

Vote: scotmany

Thats how.
Confirm Vote: ShadowLurker
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #428 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

why are you groaning nightfall...is the groan directed at me, n9v, or shadowlurker?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #431 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:49 pm

Post by PJ. »

Nightfall wrote:I think you will see when Shadow replies.
meaning you are defending shadow lurker?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #448 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:29 am

Post by PJ. »

@Autoload: I understand that he was mocking him i actually thought it was really funny but He still attacked scotmany who is pro-town

@CDB 2 pages ago i made a case against SL, i suggest you read it.

I do not have a personal vendetta, I just strongly feel he is scum. I will though quit the cause for a little bit because CDB has talked sense into me. N9V, although people have been accusing me of a vendetta i feel that you sir have the true vendetta and that means your not really helping the town and is probably a distancing tactic from shadow.
Unvote Vote:N9V
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #473 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:13 am

Post by PJ. »

Who is that comment directed to Nightfall?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #483 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

I don't see it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #494 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:02 am

Post by PJ. »

Alright, this is my scum list

~N9V~
ShadowLurker
Nightfall

N9 for voting himself, trying to confuse town, and not being concerned with catching scum.

Shadowlurker for saying that everyone but him and Twito are scum, for saying with such certainty that people are scum then denying it when they turn out to be town and then exploding for thinking he is scum, claiming a kill role in his first 5 post, and confusing the town.

Nightfall for kissing ass, posting little of content, and delibratly confusing the town.

Unvote
I will think about who my vote will belong to later.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #504 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:24 am

Post by PJ. »

ShadowLurker wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:Shadowlurker for saying that everyone but him and Twito are scum, for saying with such certainty that people are scum then denying it when they turn out to be town and then exploding for thinking he is scum, claiming a kill role in his first 5 post, and confusing the town.
What the fuck? All of these are blatantly false.
You have finally convinced that you are dense and that you sit on a chair and say that you are the perfect townie, this town upon a hill for all to examine, guess what, read your own post man, you are scum. Do you even read what you write? All of these things i have said are very true. Does any one else see this or are you guys just ignoring me cause SL is a mod?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #521 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:51 am

Post by PJ. »

Lynch all trendy bastards.
Vote: N9V
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #527 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:51 pm

Post by PJ. »

You can be suspicious if you want to be, it doesn't bother me cause there is no case against me, except for me(if that makes sense). In other news, I'm actually becoming less and less wary of Shadow due to the fact that Dagger and N9V are much more scummy.
FoS: Dagger but still Vote: N9V
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #554 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:27 am

Post by PJ. »

If there was a case against me beside Twito having a vendetta, as I have been said to have against SL. Why are people following him when there is no case and not me when i at least having stated more then "he is scummy"? I have not been vote hopping as Jdodge has said and I am looking forward to the investigation on me tonight and how they will find town. I just want to kill scum.

Starting with N9V then Dagger then SL.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #564 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by PJ. »

Twito what is your case aginst me? Honestly, I don't see it. Please sir, enlighten me. I would love to try to clear my self in your all seeing eyes.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #592 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

Summary of the Night

Panzer targets Shadow
CDB Target SL
Italian Mafia targets Panzer
Dagger Targets Panzer
SK targets Dagger thinking he is scum and leaving better chance for him to not be killed.
Other Mafia shoots CDB

I am vig. I targeted Shadowlurker because he is scum. CDB targeted him or both mafias have a doc. I got no flavor so it probably wasn't a roleblock. I'll love to confirm this. Only reason I even claimed is because we need Shadow dead and I know i'm only the chopping block because i defended scum. Damn N9V winning my heart by claiming newbie. Anyway I know this is my last night to live so i might as well kill 2 scum instead of being lynched. Any questions?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #599 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:21 pm

Post by PJ. »

@Jive and RafK: They're educated guesses based on knowing who I am and who I targeted and how he didn't die. I have a good feeling i was targeting by mafia last night cause it would make sense especially cause i hinted SL would be dying half a dozen times. So makes since that I am vig and he is Mafia and CDB docced him.

@TCS: I'm claiming because I knew that if I didn't I'd be damn close to -1 lynch and that Twito would build a wagon and post about 10 pages of why I am scummy and I'd have to claim. So why not speed it up and claim and lynch some scum. Plus it is better to claim when you are not at -1 from lynch. TCS, I really love your quote and it's good to both play mafia and live life that way. Anyway, can we lynch some scum?

Vote: Shadowlurker{/b]
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #601 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:52 pm

Post by PJ. »

See TCS is #2 on my scum list
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #602 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP:
Vote:Shadowlurker
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #606 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:54 am

Post by PJ. »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote: I want to believe you... I really do. I've made the play of attempting to pre-emptively stave off a lynch before, but never with a roleclaim. Claiming vig early in the day is not a great idea. It complicates the issue. Better to wait until later in the day, when we have a firmer grasp of who is scum, and then offer your nightkill to the town. IMO, a claim at this point is either 1) stupid or 2) scummy. If we can't wagon you today, only hope is that you get nightkilled so that I won't have to bother with lynching you tomorrow.

The bottom line: your roleclaim at this point is in no way helpful to the town.
Dude, claiming vig at this point didn't hurt town at all. Town is better off with me alive to make one last vig kill then lynching me because they don't believe my claim. Why are you pushing this so hard? You are the only one that doesn't believe me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #614 (isolation #41) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

Post a summary of Night 1, eh?

My Night 1 Guesses:

I Targeted Cheesefan
Mafia Target Primate
Mafia Target Fircoal
SK Target Battle Mage.

I targeted Cheesefan because i thought that he was scum with SL.

@Jive and Jdodge: Why don't you believe me?

@Shadow: How would a kill on you be announced. I targetted you last night, you were doc'ed or I was RBed.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #624 (isolation #42) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by PJ. »

I was wrong about Cheesefan, because I thought of your vote as a distancing tactic still doesn't make you less scum.

Senfive strikes me as scum. He claimed vanilla townie for no reason, no pressure nothing. This is completely untown because it is not cooperative to the town and doesn't help us at all. All it does is make it easier to find the other townie power roles that are left. You also followed Twito far too fast.

Rafk, I'm sorry, but why would I have shot Fircoal. Fircoal was scummy but not being followed by anyone and obviously turned up town. If I were SK I'd try to kill more influential players then cheesefan. Twito, Jive Machine, Autoload or you RafK because if you guys are dead it is easier to steer wagons because the more active and influential players would be gone.

So, Back to this lynching scum buisness.
Unvote, Vote: SenFive
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #627 (isolation #43) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:57 pm

Post by PJ. »

My views on the night scene are just educated guesses. I taking what i believe is the most likely scenario based on the facts. There are 1 vig, 1 SK and 2 mafias. There was two night kills, and my target is still alive. Meaning that my target was doced or can not be killed at night.

Didn't SL say that dagger is scum making that townie number four he has accused of being scum. With that said why would dagger doc SL. This means a mafia doc'ed or he is a godfather or SK that can't be killed at night. Either way it kinda makes SL scum, but I jumped on Sen. I am terribly sorry for this mistake because it looks like jumpy ness but I am really undecided on Sen5 or SL for more scummy. umm
Unvote, Vote SL and HoS: Sen5

Anyway this leaves the second kill, either I was targetted by a kill and a doc or someone else was. Because why would the SK not fire and why would a mafia not fire?

On top of all this, doesn't the fact that no one has counterclaimed me or even my N1 target do anything for my "awkwardly timed claim"?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #629 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:56 pm

Post by PJ. »

Well that is good news since I'm vig. And SL you said that Cheesefan, Fircoal, Scotmany, and Dagger were scum. They all turned out to be town. You got only one right SL and that is N9V.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #635 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by PJ. »

ShadowLurker wrote:Since our scotmany problem will be taken care of let's move onto other matters.
Unvote Vote Cheesefan
Condemning scot and voting cheesefan cause he is "scum".
ShadowLurker wrote:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING POSTS IN ISOLATION CLOSELY:

Fircoal wrote:SCotmany, and BattleMage both look like scum, but Scotmany looks more like scum. I won't vote yet, I would like more proof.
Fircoal wrote:AS, for the game. SCotmany you've gaven good proof that your the mafia. You were jumpy (bad) bandwagoned (bad), you want the game to be over (bad). IF you want the around to be over not many are going to go for no lynch, so why do that?
So, it seems you've confirmed your death.
Vote: Scotmany12
Fircoal wrote:
HUGE FOS: Shadowlurker

You are standing up for Scotmany12, even when the evidence is toward him being mafia.
Fircoal wrote:*cough* *cough*Battlemage is also a stupid noob. *cough*
Fircoal wrote:
Unvote: Scotmany12

FOS: SCotmany12, Battlemage, Shadowlurker

Scotmany12 and Battlemage seem to make every mistake in this game. Whether they are scum or just stupid, I don't know. Shadowlurker also, has been acting like scum.

I don't know whether BM, or Scotmany12 is more scum like, but I think we're going to find out.
Fircoal wrote:13 people and none of them are SCotmany12, and BAttlemage.

I don't know why you'd think that 13 people might be scum, just because they thing that BM, and Scotmany12 are scum.
Fircoal wrote:SOrry

FOS: Nightfall
Fircoal wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:BM, not a smart move standing up for me, as now it just looks like we are both mafia. I know that I am not mafia, and I am also pretty sure the you are not mafia as well, but it really doesn't matter what we think at this point.
ARe you trying to tell your mafia partner directions during day.
Fircoal wrote:sounds good enough.

VOte: SCotmany12

He's the most scum like, and I voted him before.

Mod: Vote count please.
Condemning Fircoal And shortly after you made 3 post in a row about how scummy Dagger is.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #636 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

Anyway I agree that TCS is scum but I'm sorry, Twito. but SL is far more scum then TCS.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #641 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

Yeah he said scotmany was protown in the same sentence he said he'll be dead tonight. Implying that he had a kill role, so unless there are 2 vigs then he breadcrumbed SK. Even if you ignore that it still doesn't equal town, because when was the last time you said someone was pro town and going to die? Chances are the person had claimed doc or cop. Scot said neither of these things.

On Dagger: I am mistaken, he never said Dagger was scum but called him an idiot and said that he should just give SL his vote because he is too stupid to find scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #668 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by PJ. »

Alright why should me and TCS vig each ither, because what if we are both town vigs? Then we as the town are screwed. I tend to believe that both Twito and SL are scum, SL for reasons I have already stating and they seem to follow each other an awful lot yet nobody suspects them. Why wouldn't they put two votes on everyone that isn't part of there scum group? I believe that one or two of the lurkers are scum(Maryta, SenFive, Blue Gatorade, Frustian, Livingod). Anyway I'm in agreeance with TCS. I don't see the case on RafK and I dislike Twito-SL team. Only way my vote is leaving SL is if we are gonna lynch twito or a lurker.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #670 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:32 pm

Post by PJ. »

Jdodge, Let's have a Mafia Doc, It's not overpowered. Mafia doc is just as powerful as 2 vigs, it actually makes sense. If it must happen I will shoot at TCS, but I'd prefer to kill Twito or SL. And let me rephrase my statment:I really want to lynch twito, SL, or a lurker but I will work with the town because I want a win.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #673 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by PJ. »

Okay after a read of Rafk's posts i like his wagon more but Mariyta, way to jump on the wagon. This is your 9th post out of 27 pages. 27PAGES!!! Not to mention you random voted on page 8 and you have jumped on the wagon with out even reading. I'm not cool with this.

@My previous post, Twito isn't that scum, SL is still on my scumlist, RafK is back on the scum list, I still think TCS could be town.

Anyway I went and read all the lurkers post. Frustian has made 3 post, 2 of them were votes on the bandwagon. Living God has 10, post most of them are completely lacking content along with an FoS on Nightfall and a Vote on N9V when the wagon was hot. Blue gatorade with 4 post has clerified what FoS means, apoligized for internet not working well, and voted BM day 1. SenFive has 9 post. One was a vanilla townie claim and he admits that he is totally not into this game and doesn't care if he is lynched and also admits he has read 25 pages of content. He also wagoned on TCS on command. This hapens to be very scummy to me. Anyway that was a brief lurker updae for any of those that are concerned.

Unvote, Vote:Mariyta
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #682 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by PJ. »

Shadow, you are twice the SK prospect that anyone else in this game is except for Jive. Do you even read your post?

Anyway, Mariyta are you ever going to post content?

@Twito, I am in compliance with TCS, if he thinks it is best for us to vig each other I'm down, but if we don't I don't believe we should be lynched because we are not in compliance with you. I seriously think we could both be vigs and that it is not good for the town to possibly lose two vigs when we are already down a cop and a doc and complying to killing each other especially in the open gives the mafias and SK's free reign to shoot 3 people that isn't us. So if we don't kill each other, it would be best for the town. The mafias and SK's have to shoot at us, so we will both be dead. Meaning only two shots won't be focused on the two of us and that would be mine and TCS. This is optimum for town because if one of us our lying we die the true vig still gets a shot off and town is just down a vig instead of being down possibly 5 townies maybe 6 if we mislynch. That would all but kill the town. Although, my arguement opposes this, I will agree with the trading of shots with TCS if TCS wants it to be done.

So, is anyone going to comment on Mariyta or any other lurker?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #686 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

Jive you just strike me as an SK type of player, I have no evidence. Your brown messanger bag that would be great for SMG concealment may help that.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #702 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:39 am

Post by PJ. »

Wow, I didn't realize you can take a position I feel is protown and say it in such a way it is antitown.
Unvote, Vote:TCS
I guess I'm the only vig.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #713 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

All I have to stay is that is that Jdodge, has gained a lot of points since I lost thought he was scum. So TCS you admit to trying to kill me and survive. Wouldn't that mean that you would go uncleared? Your role wouldn't be revealed, so if your are mafia killing a scum that would be ideal. You could be like "Oh, there were two vigs" So, lets lynch the scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #724 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by PJ. »

Tonight, It will be a coin flip between ShadowLurker and RafK. Hopefully there isn't a scum roleblocker.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #732 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:57 pm

Post by PJ. »

Panzerkill: 1. ShadowLurker

FoS:Twito
for not including himself on the list of people to vig.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #734 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: TCS is seems to be far to eager to please the crowd and the Twito. Why would he do that if he is a vig? He is trying far to hard to please everyone instead of knowing that he is an innocent vig. He is more interested in living then killing scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #736 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:05 pm

Post by PJ. »

You living = you killing townies. Like the doc.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #741 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm mistaken. I apoligize. My FoS is taken back.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #745 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:22 pm

Post by PJ. »

I will naturally over my services to the town, but I have a personal secret list of people who's votes I will be ignoring based on me questioning there status as town which is a prerequisite to voting.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #748 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:20 pm

Post by PJ. »

Fine, damnit Twito. Isn't this Burger King? Why can't I have it my way? My full services and loyaties are to the democracy. I still vote Shadowlurker
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #776 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:34 pm

Post by PJ. »

Ok let's move on.

Vote:RafK
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #781 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

The post that I voted RafK in was a confirmation. I was lazy but it should have read "I'll vig him so how about we move on to a Rafk lynch".
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #802 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by PJ. »

I agree with Twito's last post and who cares if it is "oppurtunistic", not only is he scum he could be a scum with extra knowledge. I don't like the fact the TCS-scum is standing up for BM.
Vote:BM, FoS:TCS
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #833 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by PJ. »

I don't like how scummy Canuck is and I don't like that he is defending TCS-scum

so
Vote:Canuck
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #842 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by PJ. »

Twito and I are most definently not buddies.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #845 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by PJ. »

It's a cross with video game paraphenelia in inside it. It is the cover of the explicit version of You'll Rebel To Anything by Mindless Self Indulgence. They are an Industrial band. You'll rebel to anything is the newest CD featuring songs about Stupid m*t*e*f*c*e*s, posers, Tom Sawyer, and other things of awesomeness. On top of all this there is the Nintendo Power Glove in the cross. Do you know what this all means? That Maryta is a scummy lurker and contributes absolutly nothing to this game.
Unvote Vote Mariyta
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #849 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

I know canuckle is scum but I like the Mariyta lynch a lot better.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #851 (isolation #69) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

Mariyta is scum and she is not a contributer. Canuckle at least contributes to him being scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #860 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:39 am

Post by PJ. »

I hope you die soon.

Anyway, lets just say I'm voting Mariyta and Canuckle. My vote goes on whichever scum we want to lynch today. I love how Mariyta only comes out of the woodwork when she is being talked about. Does anyone else notice the recent drop off in the activity of The Jive Machine
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #863 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:08 am

Post by PJ. »

or we can lynch you?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #913 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:10 am

Post by PJ. »

Anyway, I don't like defending scum but I have an objection of the prosecution: Shadowlurker's status is unconfirmed and it strikes me as scummy that you are so positive about his "townness"
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #914 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:13 am

Post by PJ. »

Another point against him, he showed he was non-commital to the N9V wagon and he protected CDB and called him a fantastic player. This may be overstating but both those guys were Italian mafia.
FoS:Livingod
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #918 (isolation #74) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

I don't like the new rule because it could help hem in some spots but I agree with it. I can still go for a Livingod lynch. I have a godfather vibe from him.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #921 (isolation #75) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

Twito can we change that list from four to just livingod?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #925 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:05 am

Post by PJ. »

It's a "Everyone is scum but me" is a better mindset then "Everyone is town until I get accused then everyone is scum."
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #927 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:42 am

Post by PJ. »

Then why didn't you say this in the first place. Instead of saying SL is town you could of said "why is it you think SL is scum? I don't see it." Now, you are backtracking trying to focus the attention back on the Canuckle lynch. I believe that is scummy.

P.S notice TCS' participation has dropped off since we stopped talking about him.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #946 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:29 am

Post by PJ. »

Dude..I wanna vig TCS already.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #949 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

This is true. Jdodge did unvote and say that he didn't get the case then voted after scotmany's unclaimable, unkillable, destroy town in 3 days and a vig. Wow, Flying pumpkin that shoots lasers out of it's ass. I'm nominated that for a Scummie when we finish this game. Jdodge seems to be town. Anacalgon needs to post somthing good.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #954 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:31 am

Post by PJ. »

second that motion
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #965 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by PJ. »

Vote:Pevergeen

For lurking, oppurtunistically putting a vote on canuckle putting him at 4, and doing this for no reason at all.

HoS:BM 2

For putting Canuckle at 5 for a terrible reason. Using OMGUS to put at vote on to put him over at the deadline. That is terrible.

These things
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #971 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:46 am

Post by PJ. »

But it takes 5 to lynch at the deadline.. activity has already dropped off..This could be the final vote count. I don't like you logic of i piled on because the deadline is a week and a half away. I would vote you but I haven't heard from pever yet.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #975 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by PJ. »

BM, the so scum just jumped on. See last 2 votes on Canuckle.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #977 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:13 am

Post by PJ. »

Canucklehead is really not the play guys, he's probably town.

BM on the other hand..
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #978 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:14 am

Post by PJ. »

See shadow, I fixed that for you
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #987 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:01 am

Post by PJ. »

I fully believe he is scum in this game and I fully believe that BM plays the same. Not because he doesn't have a tolerence for guile but just because he is bad at mafia. Simply bad, therefore he is gonna act scummy in every game. And i feel the scumminess in this one along with the complete list of logical fallacies that his defense is based on is completely lynch worthy. Plus we are certain you are scum, well most of us. So
Unvote, Vote: BM
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #995 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by PJ. »

You being out of my league is terrible. I have never seen you guess scum right btw. I'm done attacking you on a personal level. Your posting speaks for me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1001 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:28 pm

Post by PJ. »

BM I think I'm in all your games because I believe you're in all of mine and I have never seen you catch scum except for a shot in the dark at CDB.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1007 (isolation #89) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:17 am

Post by PJ. »

You're dead scum.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1009 (isolation #90) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:25 am

Post by PJ. »

Alright, then let's lynch battle mage and watch mafia and serial killer go at it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1012 (isolation #91) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:41 am

Post by PJ. »

You only say this because you dislike me BM. I know your scum
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1014 (isolation #92) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:55 pm

Post by PJ. »

Nice point
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1015 (isolation #93) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by PJ. »

Also note his "I would
never
accept a scum role" defense. Come on, how would we know that, we should lynch on principle of confusing the town.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1018 (isolation #94) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:10 pm

Post by PJ. »

why?

You seem to be scummier and scummier every second, lets go back to
Unvote, Vote: TCS
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1022 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:57 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't see how canuckle is look bad, TCS on the other hand.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1025 (isolation #96) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:46 pm

Post by PJ. »

He's my scum buddy? Right, thats why he was defending you right? Here you want me to "bus my scum partner". Here
Unvote, Vote:Canuckle
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1029 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:48 pm

Post by PJ. »

I could say the same thing about you but the rest of the town has deceided to ignore our scumminess due to our impending deaths.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1065 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:49 pm

Post by PJ. »

Bah! Go Italy.

BM you're an idiot.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1462 (isolation #99) » Tue May 15, 2007 5:22 pm

Post by PJ. »

there are at least 6 pages of JDodge is obvious scum

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”