Micro 182 - Buzzword Bingo (SPEED WAGONED)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Actually that was hammer.

Game should be over now.
Are you ready for this?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Btw I called you scum cause you acting like 2 was a surprise kill. That's bullshit and you know it. He was the most likely target.

If we have a doc/bg and wasn't on 2, you are a dumbass
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:39 am

oh fuck, that was the hammer. :facepalm:
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vote Count 2.1Nachomamma8 [ :!: ] - Human Destroyer, Majiffy, DrCirno, Jake from State Farm
Human Destroyer [1/4] - Nachomamma8

Cautious Scumbags (Not Voting): Syryana, ArcAngel9

---

With 7 alive, it is 4 to lynch

Deadline: June 26th at Midnight (GMT-7)
(expired on 2013-06-26 23:59:59)

Mod Notes

* That was fast
* So my mac just crashed but firefox recovered this post!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nacho looooooves bandwagons. So much in fact that he just can't stop voting for them. Does that make scum? I guess it depends on your definition of scum.

Personally I blame society. Nacho can't control his addiction...It just happens. Maybe if you had voted him into rehab you wouldn't be such terrible people.

But I guess in this context he was scum, because you probably already noticed the #FF0000 text and the mafia goon label right next to Nacho's name.

But you were all pretty worried about how long the thread has been locked for right? OMG I bet its arcangel, shes been totally of my radar and if it really isn't Nacho then it must be her.

It looks like Nacho is off the wagon for the last time. Wagons are swift and sometimes they are just.

Nachomamma8,
Bandwagon Hopping
(Mafia Goon)
, was justly wagoned to death on Day 2.

Setup

3 Town Vanillas (Jake, Majiffy, Arcangel)
2 Millers (Syryana, DrDirno)
1 Rolecop (HD)
1 2-Shot Cop (2)
---
1 Mafia Godfather (mastin2)
1 Mafia Goon (Nacho)

My thoughts

So the idea behind the setup was that the Rolecop can clear the cop and the millers and get a guilty on the godfather. The cop can clear the other townies and get a guilty on the other mafia member. So it was 2 investigative roles at the core that both worked on about half of the players.

I think maybe 2 millers was too many and, ironically?, town sided as orcinus kinda figured out right away. The setup was a little bit obvious and I feel bad about that.

Although really I think the town _did_ play well lynching correctly 2 times in a row without running PRs up for a claim or lynching any VTs or town whatsoever.

In fact Im a little shocked at how well the town steamrolled this and my last game. I didn't think this setup was particularly townsided and the last one was definitely leaning scum sided. : ?

I'd like to apologize for being V/LA for most of this game. To be fair, I was at a mafiascum meetup which turned out to be a lot of fun and I was on vacation from work. >.< Sorry about that.

Role PMs in the next post.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:16 am

Post by fferyllt »

gg town.

We viewed Nacho last night, so I was very happy to see the votes piling up today.

Nacho, meta says I die N1 when you are scum. This is exploitable. :/
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Spoiler: Arcangel9
AngryPidgeon wrote:
SELF META
Role Name
:
Vanilla

Win Condition
:
Town
; Do pro-town things.

You are practically confirmed town. You NEVER bus and the fact that you were on a scum wagon is a clear indicator that you are not playing to your scum meta. Hell, if anyone would just read a post of your this game they would see that you are tunneling which is something that you NEVER do as scum. If only everyone else could understand your meta at all, they would see that you are a terrible mislynch. It is EXTREMELY important that everyone else understand your situation, 'WIFOM' accusations1 be damned.

In fact, literally everything about your play is a strong town indicator this game and that is what is truly important. Just make sure that people are aware you are playing to your *
Please choose an option
(Lurky, Carefree, Tunnelvision, Aggressive, Caustic, Wallposting)* town meta and you may just win this game.

Abilities

(I vote Libertarian!) - You can vote..for whatever good it does you.

Confirmation

Please confirm that you have read this rolecard by messaging me back

Self meta is bad, mkaaaay.

Spoiler: Syryana
AngryPidgeon wrote:
Lurker
Role Name
:
Miller

Win Condition
:
Town
; Do pro-town things.

You are a chronic Lurker. Like great lurkers before you, you strive to eat prods, post prod-dodges1, and subtly troll the town with your inactivity. Fortunately, you are still interested in winning the game or else I would have given you ye olde boot when you signed up, but god damn. If I have to read one more "Oops, prod-dodge" post from you I'm going to FREAK OUT. Anyways, its pretty likely you are going to get policy lynched this game because no one knows how to read you at all and that effectively makes you a miller.

Abilities

(Power Lurking!) - Any investigation on you will return a "Guilty" result.

Confirmation

Prod-dodge. I'll get to writing this role PM tomorrow. Sorry, I'm really busy at work.

Spoiler: Jake from State Farm
AngryPidgeon wrote:
Town Motivated Posting
Role Name
:
Vanilla

Win Condition
:
Town
; Do pro-town things.

Making town motivated posts1 is easy as 1-2-3!

1. Receive
town
aligned role PM
2. Have town motivated thought processes
3. Make town motivated posts

Step 1 has already been completed for you, good luck with 2 and 3!

Abilities

Confirmation

except all posts made to this site are actually http GET requests, so I guess you really are Town Motivated Getting2
what are you getting? I guess town pants for your obviously town motivated posting - keep up the good work!

Spoiler: Human Destroyer
AngryPidgeon wrote:
Rolefishing
Role Name
:
Role Cop

Win Condition
:
Town
; Do pro-town things.

Every night you may send someone an email that says "This is mafiascum.net, please enter your role name in Mafiascum Buzzword Bingo to verify your account".

I'm hilarious.

You are a reel big rolefisher. For better or for worse, you just can't stop. You love to be in control of the game regardless of your alignment and you are excellent at calling setups as you see them and PoEing out scum. Knowledge is power.1

Abilities

(Gone Fishing) - On any night you may PM me the name of a player. I will tell you that player's role name.

Confirmation

Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

Spoiler: Orci/Majiffy
AngryPidgeon wrote:
APPEAL TO EMOTION
Role Name
:
Vanilla

Win Condition
:
Town
; Do pro-town things.

I'M TOWN YOU IDIOTS. I CANNOT BELIEVE ANYONE WOULD EVEN REMOTELY THINK I AM SCUM. LYNCH ME!; I DON'T WANT TO MAKE IT TO LYLO JUST TO BE LYNCH BAIT. IF YOU ARE LYNCHING ME TODAY THEN DO IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW BECAUSE I'M NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS SHIT LATER ON. IF EVERYONE WOULD JUST TRUST ME, THIS GAME WOULD ALREADY BE OVER.

IF YOU DON'T LYNCH MY TOP-PICK FOR SCUM TOMORROW, I WILL BLACKLIST ALL OF YOU. ALL OF YOU. HE IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM. IS ANYONE READING HIS POSTS OTHER THAN ME, BECAUSE COME ON! AND ANYONE WHO IS TOWN ON MY WAGON SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED. I AM GOING TO MOCK* YOU POST-GAME AND I EXPECT AN APOLOGY FROM EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR LYNCHING ME. ACTUALLY, IF YOU JUST SHEEP ME TOMORROW I REALLY DON'T CARE.

Abilities

Confirmation

I guarantee you all he is scum. I'm officially calling dibs on post-game mocking of ALL of you for not power lynching this scum bag D1.

Nacho:
AngryPidgeon wrote:
Bandwagon Hopping
Role Name
:
Vanilla (Goon)

Win Condition
:
Definitely Not Town
; Do anti-town things.

Bandwagons. Bandwagons. Oh my god Bandwagons. You fucking love bandwagons. They are the best thing ever. Period. Jumping around them is the only way you know how to appear aggressive as scum so you are constantly on and off the wagons as they rise and fall.

Your posts are pretty obviously scum-motivated but fortunately everyone else seems to be town v towning pretty hard. You should probably comment on that...Say something that only a townie would say. Something like "That argument is probably town on town, but if one of them is scum the other probably is too!". NAILED IT. Thats exactly what a townie would say. Now you just have to resist the temptation to vote one of them.

Spoiler:

Abilities

(Ugh I hate rolling scum) - You may bitch about that in the mafia QT and conspire against the town out of pure spite that they rolled your favorite alignment, etc, etc. You may talk here at any time of the game and submit a factional kill every night in bold.

Confirmation

Spoiler: mastin
AngryPidgeon wrote:I swear this was random ><

Smokescreening Wall Scum
Role Name
:
Godfather

Win Condition
:
Definitely Not Town
; Do anti-town things.

Welcome to mafiascum buzzword bingo! I'd like to give an individual shout-out to all 10 players in this game that I have played with before. I'm going to be slightly limited access this game due to {college, job, other games} but I will keep my activity up above a certain point.
AngryPidgeon wrote:*clearly scum motivated posting*
So far I kind of think that AngryPidgeon might be scum. He is posting an awful lot, but none of it really sticks out to me as likely town posting. I just got out of a game with him in which he was {town/scum} and did {not-this/exactly-this} style of posting. Usually I would expect him to be more adamant about his townieness and more confrontational to anyone that disagrees. Furthermore, he is not being nearly as OMGUSy as I would expect. There are a few snide remarks at places in his posts but they feel thrown in after the fact. The genuine feel of his emotion just isn't there.

His push on his top scum suspect is also suspect. HIs case seems to be almost entirely {AtE, IIoA, OMGUS, WIFOM} and I'm just not seeing where his scum read is coming from objectively. I guess its possible that AP is town and its even more likely if his top scumspect flips scum (I strongly doubt he would bus that hard, all things considered) but that hasn't happened yet and at the very least I think AP needs more pressure right now.
VOTE: That one guy who has votes already
The wagon on my top town read is clearly {a shitty wagon, scum-driven, making me doubt my read}. Its kind of a gut feel, but I just don't see {how people can be this fucking dumb, why a town-aligned player would vote someone so obv-town, how it is so slow and not driven by probscum players}. I'm really torn on this one though, its most likely my paranoia kicking in. On one hand, it really could be a town-driven wagon on town, but I could also see it being a scum-driven wagon on town or even a town driven wagon on scum. The way that my other top scum read is not on the wagon is really odd. I would say that raises the percent chance of my other beliefs to be higher than it was before I wrote this sentence. Regardless, I still would like to see where this wagon goes because it will likely give us a lot of information after some flips.
Prod-dodge
That one inactive guy sure is lurking a lot. I'm starting to think he may be compromise vote material. I don't even particularly think he's likely scum, lol, but he's just anti-town and there is a better than average chance anyways. What does everyone else think about that and why? Links to meta on this player would be nice. I've seen town do this, but I'm also always paranoid that scum are lurking past me under my radar, lol.

A vigilante should shoot this slot tonight. Its the most pro-town use of a vigilante role. Anyone who disagrees is probably wrong and should cite MD articles to back their point.
I'm pretty sure that
Smokescreening Wall Scum
is just scum and throwing up smokescreens and walls
This is untrue. If you look at my meta, you will clearly see examples of me posting like this as both alignments. I just have a lot of things to say and I don't really filter myself as they come to my mind. In fact, you aren't scum are you? I find it awfully suspicious that you are making this accusation of me without having done any research on my meta first. Who are your other top scum reads and why?

I'm just really not feeling your case on me right now. Its not even an omgus, you can see if you meta me that I don't do that. I just don't get your thought process. I'm not playing to a Not-town win con this game and you haven't really given any reasonable evidence to the contrary.
We should lease the SK, its pro-town!
LEASE, LOL. I think you meant leash. Although I wouldn't mind leasing an SK I guess. I read an MD thread about this once, maybe I'll try to dig that up…IIRC people were pretty split on what to do in a game where this came up once. I think it was actually quite similar to the situation we are in now. I want everyone's official opinion on whether or not we should lynch the claimed SK. Give me like at least 500 words about the benefits and costs of doing it. Personally, Im on the fence about it. I think that there are likely some benefits, but there are probably also some costs. Ultimately I would be ok with either option, but I'm leaning towards lynching them right now just because they suspect me and I don't want them to effectively mislynch me by NKing me.

What is everyone's read on me right now? I'm really curious. I'm just having a hard time getting my head in this game.

Abilities

(Ugh I hate rolling scum) - You may bitch about that in the mafia QT and conspire against the town out of pure spite that they rolled your favorite alignment, etc, etc. You may talk here at any time of the game and submit a factional kill every night in bold.
(Furthermore...) - You post a lot. So much in fact, that people have trouble scumhunting you amidst all the crap you post. You will read as 'Innocent' to cop investigations.

Confirmation

Spoiler: DrCirno
AngryPidgeon wrote:
That guy who gets policy lynched...a lot
Role Name
:
Miller

Win Condition
:
Town
; Do pro-town things.

Whenever you are in the game, people are out of RVS in their first vote. You get really OMGUSy and hilariously obvtown in the process, but people loooove to policy lynch you and they really don't care. Now that you think about it, you should probably fake claim for good measure just to mess with those bastards...

Abilities

(Always Scum!) - Any investigation on you will return a "Guilty" result.

Confirmation

Squared:
AngryPidgeon wrote:
Vote Count Analysis
Role Name
:
2-Shot Cop

Win Condition
:
Town
; Do pro-town things.

Spoiler: VC 1.0
ProbableScumBag:
ObviousTown:
ConfirmedScumBag
:
Myself:

DubiousIndividual:
ClaimedPR:
ConfirmedTown:
Lurker:
Flaker:

Not Voting(9): ProbableScumBag, ObviousTown, ConfirmedScumBag, Myself, DubiousIndividual, ClaimedPR, ConfirmedTown, Lurker, Flaker
With 9 alive its 5 to lynch!

Spoiler: VC 1.1
ProbableScumBag:
ObviousTown: (
ClaimedPR
)
ConfirmedScumBag
:
Myself
: (
ObviousTown
ConfirmedTown
, ProbableScumBag)
DubiousIndividual:
ClaimedPR:
ConfirmedTown:
Lurker: (
ConfirmedScumbag
)
Flaker: (
Myself
)
Not Voting(3): DubiousIndividual, Lurker, Flaker

I've color coded these VCs to how I see the game. ProbableScumBag is placing an L - 1 vote on me for really shaky reasoning early on.

Spoiler: VC 1.2
ProbableScumBag:
ClaimedPR
)
ConfirmedScumBag
:
Myself
: (ProbableScumBag)
DubiousIndividual: (
ConfirmedTown
)
ClaimedPR: (
ObviousTown
Myself
, DubiousIndividual)
ConfirmedTown:
ConfirmedScumbag
)
Flaker:
Not Voting(2): Lurker, Flaker

This is where ClaimedPR claimed PR. I dislike DubiousIndividual's dubious wagon hop that made the claim happen.

Spoiler: VC 1.3
ProbableScumBag:
ClaimedPR
, Lurker)
ConfirmedScumBag
:
Myself
: (ProbableScumBag)
DubiousIndividual: (
ConfirmedTown
)
ObviousTown
Myself
, DubiousIndividual)
ConfirmedTown:
ConfirmedScumbag
)
Flaker:
Not Voting(1): Flaker

Lurker's vote is terrible, but I think I see him as town here.

Spoiler: VC 1.4
ProbableScumBag: (
Myself
)
ClaimedPR
, Lurker)
ConfirmedScumBag
:(
ConfirmedTown
)
Myself
:
DubiousIndividual:
ObviousTown
, DubiousIndividual)
ConfirmedTown:
ConfirmedScumbag
, ProbableScumBag)
Flaker:

ProbableScumBag is too quick to join me on this wagon before I move over to him. He's clearly just voting to get pressure onto anyone other than him.

Spoiler: VC 1.5
ProbableScumBag: (
Myself
)
ClaimedPR
, Lurker, ProbableScumBag)
ConfirmedScumBag
ConfirmedTown
)
Myself
:
DubiousIndividual:
ObviousTown
, DubiousIndividual)
ConfirmedTown:
ConfirmedScumbag
)
Flaker:

Another wagon hop from the probable mafia.

Spoiler: VC 1.6
ProbableScumBag:
ClaimedPR
, Lurker)
ConfirmedScumBag
ConfirmedTown
Myself
, ProbableScumBag,
ObviousTown
)
Myself
:
DubiousIndividual:
ClaimedPR: (DubiousIndividual)
ConfirmedTown:
ConfirmedScumbag
)
Flaker:

Note that I was the one that pushed the ConfirmedScumBag wagon past the tipping point. ProbableScumBuddy was just along for the bus at that point.

Spoiler: VC 2.0
ProbableScumBag:
ObviousTown:
Myself
:
DubiousIndividual:
ClaimedPR:
Lurker:
Flaker:
Not Voting(1): Flaker, ObviousTown, Lurker, Myself, DubiousIndividual, ProbableScumBag, ClaimedPR
With 7 alive its 4 to lynch!

I dislike how ProbableScumBag is being conservative with his vote here.

Abilities

(I'm a cop you idiot) - You are a cop. Idiot. On any 2 nights you may PM me the name of a player and I will tell you if they are Guilty or Innocent.

Confirmation

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:18 am

whew, I thought I fucked up.

sorry for all the issues I caused

off to the cold showers for me
Show
Things I've learned.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:20 am

REKT
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:21 am

See, I
knew
that suspicion was strategic.

I fucking knew it.
Are you ready for this?
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:21 am

Post by fferyllt »

AP, thanks for hosting the game and putting up with all the noise.

I don't know if the game was all that townsided. I think it came down to player list tbh. Several people who could read each other signed up. Getting a town read on the first miller made the 2nd one's reaction a gimmie. It was bad luck for town that squared was the cop, but in the overall scheme, that view didn't matter.

Idic
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:23 am

the playerlist was townsided, if anything

I really didn't take even my N1 result (which was a Vanilla on Jiffy btw) into consideration when figuring who was scum.
Are you ready for this?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:25 am

This setup was town sided but the setup didn't factor as to why town won the game
Show
Things I've learned.
DrCirno
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:47 am

Post by DrCirno »

Oh yay.
My role PM is the shortest :(
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 am

Post by fferyllt »

b and I did not know what the hell to think of our role PM.

Idic
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

GG
and good work townies.. :)
this is a perfect town win :) at least nearly....
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1788, DrCirno wrote:Oh yay.
My role PM is the shortest :(
That may or may not be because I had to make some last miute changes to the setup for balance purposes :shifty:
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:51 am

In post 1790, ArcAngel9 wrote:GG
why do you freak out when people vote you?

why was 2 a "surprise" kill?
Show
Things I've learned.
saulres
saulres
Mafia Scum
saulres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:53 am

Post by saulres »

Holy cow. Those role PMs were almost as long as Day 1. Almost.

I think this game might hold the record for "Biggest discrepancy between D1 and D2 measured in posts" because yeah.

Good job to the town.

But I have to say, reading the arguments between Jake and B make me really wish this could actually be implemented. So even more kudos to the town because I know if I were in this game I wouldn't be able to scumhunt from the noise.
"SAULRES you are THE man! Fav mod eva, no contest!" - Bert; "Saulres is a fantastic mod, if he is running a game everyone needs to join it." - FuDuzn
Nominated for Paperback Writer Scummie 2013 and 2014!
On permanent
V/LA
Friday afternoons through Saturday nights.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:57 am

if the foe function worked in game threads, there would have been a lot less to read that's for sure.
Show
Things I've learned.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:02 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1792, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1790, ArcAngel9 wrote:GG
why do you freak out when people vote you?

why was 2 a "surprise" kill?
Becuz you were all on "2" despite what they were arguments were... there were so much noise in the game, so there wasn't anything real argumetns, MASTIN played really bad scum game... it was just blunt and he used the tactic that every scum uses which is "acting like a victim" the twon mastin i knew is a better player than that. So that's I wasn't interested in your wagon or other wagaon than just Mastin. I knew HD is town. We always find each other when we both are town. And i know that you could be agrresive as town, and B & ffer were most obvious town especially their arguments with you, if they were scum, they would have rather get you lynched but rather they were open for other options that confirmed me to see them as town.

If i am the scum, I rather keep 2 in game and have you both continue the same noise and I will try to hide behind it.
But NACHO made a amazing choice in taking down 2, 2 was the cop it he hadn't, the game would have ended but the game ended either ways becuz he played a bad scum game too on d1, that's the only difference.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:04 am

Post by fferyllt »

b and I did our best to play like don't give a fuck vanilla town from the get go. I'm going to feel bad if we were the N1K because we looked like a PR and not because we are badass. :/

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:05 am

Post by fferyllt »

^^ don't give a fuck about surviving that is.

Idic
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1780, fferyllt wrote:gg town.

We viewed Nacho last night, so I was very happy to see the votes piling up today.

Nacho, meta says I die N1 when you are scum. This is exploitable. :/
I think I can leave you alive past N1 now.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:01 am

God let me be scum in a game with ffly & nacho town. lol
Show
Things I've learned.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”