Question about handling priorities

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by Skruffs »

You think there could be a way to 'rate' players based on what happens in the game? This might be aprtially based on some of GL's roles in his last PR3 game, which got benefits from posting a certain thing certain times... and you wouldn't want a system to be biased, but I would think that people who are more involved in the game (People who initiate busses, who cast hammering votes, or whatnot) could be 'rewarded' appropriately. Or even just give each person a private 'number' before the gae starts and base it off that, like initiative.

My question on this is, what about 'bus drivers' or target switchers and compllicated stuff like that.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

maybe there should be layers of orders. What if a roleblocker blocks A, and a busdriver switches A and themself? THey'd put themself into a situation where they would be blocked. >.>
I guess you clean up the loose ends first and work towards the more complicated things next. If a doctor protects a person and isn't blocked or killed or role switched, that should go through first. resolve everything that doesn't potentially have conflicts involved with other roles, and then determine the conflicts last?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”