Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Iecerint »

Triforce wrote:Soooooo, Iece, money where your mouth is. You've called Axxle, Triforce, Frequency, and Amrun scum, yet NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE ON THE AXXLE WAGON, AND YOU CLAIM THAT NOW IS AN IDEAL TIME TO BUS.
Namely, that comment obviously in the context of Grimm's concerns about the speed of the wagon. Other stuff is also flagrantly taken out of context.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Matt, what's my alignment?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Triforce
Triforce
Goon
Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Triforce »

In post 501, Iecerint wrote:
Triforce wrote:Soooooo, Iece, money where your mouth is. You've called Axxle, Triforce, Frequency, and Amrun scum, yet NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE ON THE AXXLE WAGON, AND YOU CLAIM THAT NOW IS AN IDEAL TIME TO BUS.
Namely, that comment obviously in the context of Grimm's concerns about the speed of the wagon. Other stuff is also flagrantly taken out of context.
You can't argue that the speed of the wagon isn't alarming by saying BUT HE WOULD BE BUSSED, then argue that NOBODY ON HIS WAGON IS SCUM.

That's called cognitive dissonance, and it's a blatant scumtell.

Also, what exactly was "flagrantly taken out of context"? By all means, don't sit around and take half-assed potshots at our argument. If you feel that context makes your terrible voting/posting less scummy, you're more than welcome to try to prove us wrong.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:13 am

Post by ActionDan »

triforce might have a case of trying too hard
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

like 80% serious question- triforce why do all of your posts that don't have the word buzz in them sound angry?
Triforce
Triforce
Goon
Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Triforce »

In post 505, Gammagooey wrote:like 80% serious question- triforce why do all of your posts that don't have the word buzz in them sound angry?
Because buzz.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

that is only a 50% serious answer by wordcount I require the serious of the answer to match the seriousness of the question

i can reword stuff i guess

why do you think that ANGRY-POSTS will have a better chance of people listening to you then regular posts telling people that these are opinionz that I have. In regular games I can totally see it but this playerlist is pretttty competent most of the time.
Triforce
Triforce
Goon
Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:21 am

Post by Triforce »

Probably because out of fucks to give. If it's going to take Axxle getting mislynched and Iece dying of mysterious causes to win everyone else over, so be it. But if we can avoid these shenanigans, that'd be ideal.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 503, Triforce wrote:You can't argue that the speed of the wagon isn't alarming by saying BUT HE WOULD BE BUSSED, then argue that NOBODY ON HIS WAGON IS SCUM[...]That's called cognitive dissonance, and it's a blatant scumtell.

Also, what exactly was "flagrantly taken out of context"? By all means, don't sit around and take half-assed potshots at our argument. If you feel that context makes your terrible voting/posting less scummy, you're more than welcome to try to prove us wrong.
My point was that the circumstances that would normally make Grimm's concern valid are not in place, which is an context-ignorance I'm referencing. Whether bussing ACTUALLY occurred is a related point, but a separate one, and one whose absence is already explained-away by lots of players having already called Axxle scum (as I clearly indicated in I think 2 posts).

It wouldn't surprise me if some of my townreads end up being scum bussing BUT that is not low-hanging fruit and not a possibility I am very interested in at all atm. Also, I specified that I'm not all that thrilled by Gamma so far, so it's not even true that I said that no one on his wagon was sucm.

And nah, I have no ambition to make an obnoxious wallpost; your post kinda speaks for itself.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:23 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 504, ActionDan wrote:triforce might have a case of trying too hard
Does this make sense for any of the three heads to do as town

Cause I don't think it does
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:23 am

Post by Iecerint »

EBWOP: an example of the context-ignorance*
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:25 am

Post by Iecerint »

I think it fits a lot with Axxle and Triforce being scum together. Simple explanations ftw. This feels like Psychic Mafia D1 so far.

But why they would pick ME of all people is a little funky IMO.
Beethoven
Beethoven
Goon
Beethoven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Beethoven »

In post 508, Triforce wrote:Probably because out of fucks to give. If it's going to take Axxle getting mislynched and Iece dying of mysterious causes to win everyone else over, so be it. But if we can avoid these shenanigans, that'd be ideal.
I'm probably missing something...but either you just claimed Vig or you just claimed this is multiball.

[Hydra of the Pigeon of the Angry variety and Maestro]
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:29 am

Post by Iecerint »

He softclaimed some kind of killing role, yes.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Iecerint »

Also god i hate the word multiball so much. Mafia is not pinball. The mixed metaphors are hurting me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 508, Triforce wrote:Probably because out of fucks to give. If it's going to take Axxle getting mislynched and Iece dying of mysterious causes to win everyone else over, so be it. But if we can avoid these shenanigans, that'd be ideal.
I feeel like you're doing what I do sometimes and noticed that a wagon's jumped on some dude for not-amazing reasons but then overlook that there's not actually anything pointing to said dude being town. Cause although I think this is actually pretty decent for Day 1 junk and has the bonus of probably not just being a personality-tell there isn't really SUPER SUBSTANTIAL there, but that plus literally no towntells whatsoever makes it pretty good IMO.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Iecerint »

^ Or Triforce could just be scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Gammagooey »

shrug
Triforce
Triforce
Goon
Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Triforce »

In post 516, Gammagooey wrote:
I feeel like you're doing what I do sometimes and noticed that a wagon's jumped on some dude for not-amazing reasons but then overlook that there's not actually anything pointing to said dude being town. Cause although I think this is actually pretty decent for Day 1 junk and has the bonus of probably not just being a personality-tell there isn't really SUPER SUBSTANTIAL there, but that plus literally no towntells whatsoever makes it pretty good IMO.
But Nuwen's reason is legitimately retarded, because if Axxle just had time to comment on a few people, going alphabetical down the list would be the exact reason he didn't comment on Reck yet.
What exactly makes you think that this wagon is "pretty decent"? What about Axxle's posting convinces you that this goes beyond personality and makes Axxle more likely to be scum than the average player?

Also, burden of proof becuase "literally no towntells" but y'know.
Triforce
Triforce
Goon
Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Triforce »

EBWOP: Also, more Iece horseshit that nobody will actually read incoming but we got sidetracked because what the fuck gamma.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 1, VC 8

xRECKONERx (2) - Amrun, Cogito Ergo Sum
Beethoven (1) - Axxle
TheTrollie (2) - Grimmjow, ChannelDelibird
Amrun (1) - DrippingGoofball
Frequency (1) - ActionDan
Axxle (8) - Fate, xRECKONERx, Iecerint, Nuwen, MattP, Beethoven, BBmolla, Gammagooey
Iecerint (1) - Triforce

Not voting (2):
Frequency, TheTrollie

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
Deadline: 10:32pm on the 19th of July. (expired on 2013-07-19 22:32:14)
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Triforce
Triforce
Goon
Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Triforce »

What are you talking about? Brock's concerns are that the wagon is super fast because scum are on it (To quote Brock directly: "I'm inclined to believe that this Axxle wagon is not all town-sided... I really feel as though this wagon grew way too quickly on [dumb reasoning]"). For you to say that his concern is invalid and explicitly say that this is an ideal time for Axxle to be bussed translates to "Grimm, you are wrong because there are scum on Axxle's wagon even though he is scum."

Can you please explain how this is not the case?

The issue we have is that you're calling Axxle scum, trying to convince Brock to join the wagon because despite his concerns, this is "ideal" time to Bus, but all of your other concrete suspicions are not on his wagon. You're actually arguing two mutually exclusive points here.

And now that we finally called you out on this, you're falling back on "maybe Gamma" to try to cover up for your cognitive dissonance.

Iecerint wrote:And nah, I have no ambition to make an obnoxious wallpost; your post kinda speaks for itself.
Nice copout. This sentence might as well read "I'm choosing not to respond to you because you're right."

In post 512, Iecerint wrote:But why they would pick ME of all people is a little funky IMO.
Beacuse you didn't vote Amrun until two people had voted for her and two other people had called her scum.
You didn't jump onto Trollie until four other people were voting for him.
You didn't go back to Amrun until Trollie momentum had waned (BBMolla's unvote) and Amrun picked up steam again (DGB's vote).
You didn't comment on us until Matt's postsplosion and Trollie's following him onto us and Amrun questioning us.
And you didn't jump onto Axxle until Nuwen's awful reasoning was followed by two equally awful votes.

We feel like all you've done is tried to push bad wagons, so it's not just this most recent wagon/busing/suspects thing. Your posts have actively made us collectively cringe, and that's why we're bringing this to light.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

burden of proof in mafia is a bigger pile of horseshit than industrial grade fertilizer

also the thing is WHY go down a list in alphabetical order this early in the game instead of just commenting on who sticks out to you. I can totally see it later in the game but doing that this early seems a lot more like content for the sake of content instead of 'here are my opinions that you should lynch people with'
Beethoven
Beethoven
Goon
Beethoven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Beethoven »

In post 498, Triforce wrote:Look at the wishy-washy and irrelevant fluff posted in Iece's first check-in post on Page 7:
This is so nitpicky, please tell me you are just trawling for reactions.

[Hydra of the Pigeon of the Angry variety and Maestro]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”