Generic (3)
: Mutleyddmc, NotMara, Sakura Hana
TheIrishPope (2)
: Siverure DtTrikyp, TaskMaster
Sakura Hana(2)
: Generic, Treble

Not voting
:Voodoo Lady, Sound of Silence, Karnage, TheIrishPope, D3f3nd3r

Deadline is 7/24/2013 4:30 GMT (That's (expired on 2013-07-24 08:30:00))
Last edited by Ms Marangal on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Generic »

I was in RVS, maybe I missed something but isn't the point if RVS to have fun?

And how can I be concerned with self image one minute and then tossing votes around with reckless abandon the next? I'm either carefully ensuring I don't look bad or I'm wildly pissing about and not caring.., it can't be both.

And the doc business is pathetic. The setup is one shot PGOs, no docs. Are you seriously wanting me to analyse 4 people claiming a role that has already been established by the mod as not even in the game?

This isn't a weak case... This is no case at all. I was giving notmara a little credit by focusing on the only part if that case that had even the slightest bit of something realistic about it, a misinterpretation of my figure of speech.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 42, Sakura Hana wrote:oh wow i just realized, you're still fence sitting on my vote from the RVS, are you out of RVS yet

P-Edit: did you just use WIFOM ._.
And hana, that's reaction to the vote being on you, you try to spin the fact it was still on you as tactical when I was busy arguing against the poor case against me. You were more concerned the vote was there than my reasons for it.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

If i was more concerned about the vote than your reasons then why would i be asking you if you were out of RVS?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by Generic »

Because you were reminding me where my vote was in the hope I would remove it.
NotMara
NotMara
Townie
NotMara
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by NotMara »

It's not so much a meta thing as an experience thing. Someone who has played on MS for nearly a year knows how to scumhunt and get out of RVS early. I expect better from Siv than what he delivered on early page 1. That's not the best lead at the moment, though, so I'm not going to spend a lot of my time talking about someone who hasn't posted in a few pages and that I had a read that was flimsy at best on from the beginning. The insinuation that I'm attempting to "quietly drop the argument" is crap. I said in the post I brought the argument up in that I didn't intend to focus on it because it wasn't my best lead. I also mentioned my read on Siv in #67 without being prompted to by someone else. I didn't quietly drop anything. I'm not going to pursue something that isn't worth pursuing at the moment, though.

I don't see how #8 and #11 can be read as anything but defensive and preoccupied with self-image.

I'm quickly acquiring more scum-reads than I know what to do with. TIP on this page bothered me. I put that null tell down to see what he'd say about it (if anything) since he seemed to get hung up on the fact that I thought he gave a very slight town-tell in #27 - to the point of ignoring everything else in the post. His response is oddly self-focused. For the same reasons I think Generic looked scummy on early page 1, I think TIP comes off scummy there. Overly occupied with himself. I need to read his other games, though, because I don't know if he's moved past being noob-town yet, considering he hasn't been on site that long.

P-edit:
Unvote
- Generic is looking a bit better, especially with that comment about RVS (which suggests he's less experienced than I thought in game theory). I need to talk to my other head.

~Rob
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 80, NotMara wrote:P-edit:
Unvote
- Generic is looking a bit better, especially with that comment about RVS (which suggests he's less experienced than I thought in game theory). I need to talk to my other head.
Yeah, but he's still clinging to a misrep on me, and i don't see why town would keep clinging to something like that.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Voodoo Lady
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Voodoo Lady »

Hey Generic, didn't I tell you to ask me what I found suspicious about post 11? Anyway, here you go.
  • In post 7, Mutley votes for you.
    In post 8, you vote for Treble because you find it weird that its heads weren't listed.
    In post 11, you vote for Mutley because OMGUS.
I'm finding it weird that you made an OMGUS vote on Mutley in the post
after
the post immediately after Mutley voted you. Wouldn't it be more sensible to make an OMGUS vote on Mutley in post 8?
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

In post 82, Voodoo Lady wrote:Hey Generic, didn't I tell you to ask me what I found suspicious about post 11? Anyway, here you go.
  • In post 7, Mutley votes for you.
    In post 8, you vote for Treble because you find it weird that its heads weren't listed.
    In post 11, you vote for Mutley because OMGUS.
I'm finding it weird that you made an OMGUS vote on Mutley in the post
after
the post immediately after Mutley voted you. Wouldn't it be more sensible to make an OMGUS vote on Mutley in post 8?
Mutley's 7 and Generic's 8 came two minutes apart. Generic posted a few lines, so it's possible that Generic didn't see Mutley's post until later, even with the "new posts have happened" announcement.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by Generic »

Hey voodoo lady, I notice you completely ignored my response to the rest if the 'case' against me, shall I assume you realised it was actually not a case?

I believe if you look at the time stamp there is 2 minutes between post 7 and 8. I am working from a phone, posting while at work. I was responding in #8 to something before mutleys post, then returned to it in #11. Again, trying to build something from nothing.

And notmara, you are about to tell me that I am not skilled in posting correctly in RVS I take it. Mafiascum players seem to think they are the cream of the crop, yet you apparently according to you, hana and voodoo have a case against me consisting of misinterpretation of a figure of speech, self awareness of self image but also reckless abandon, and not commenting on 4 doctor claims in a game with no do for role... You guys are the BEST at this, no doubt.

Led it: ninja'd. But I don't always read the additional posts, especially if I'm busy and want to get my point down in between stuff...
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Generic »

Do for role = doctor role
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 84, Generic wrote:on 4 doctor claims in a game with no do for role...
You ever heard of joking? i've played with syv and TIP before so i felt like following them up on their game, TaskMaster is also an hydra of 2 people i know so my guess is that they also were continuing the joke. I was perfectly aware about there being no docs on the setup, so i realized from the start they were just joking around.

Makes me wonder if you're just trying to find reasons to suspect me or are you gonna ever ask me questions to determine my alignment.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
TheIrishPope
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
TheIrishPope
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by TheIrishPope »

Wait, so I'm not the Doctor?
just the tIP
"TiP has a silky, foreign voice"
- Varsoon
Come play Skype Mafia with us!
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 87, TheIrishPope wrote:Wait, so I'm not the Doctor?
Nope you're not, quite shocking isn't it?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 86, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 84, Generic wrote:on 4 doctor claims in a game with no do for role...
You ever heard of joking? i've played with syv and TIP before so i felt like following them up on their game, TaskMaster is also an hydra of 2 people i know so my guess is that they also were continuing the joke. I was perfectly aware about there being no docs on the setup, so i realized from the start they were just joking around.

Makes me wonder if you're just trying to find reasons to suspect me or are you gonna ever ask me questions to determine my alignment.
Ok, now I know you are doing this deliberately. You CANNOT be as stupid as you are coming across.

Read both notmaras original post THAT YOU ENDORSED, and voodoo lady's recently. Both poke at me as suspicious for not analysing 4 doctor claims.... That was the basis of a reason why I'm scum, be ause I joked about the 4 doctor claims rather than do so e indepth analysis about it...

Now stay with me hana, we are almost here...

This game has no doctors. None at all. It's in the setup. WHY would I need to analyse the claims?

Are you getting it now hana?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Chill out jeesh, it's not like you're gonna get lynched irl.

I get it now, you're saying you knew back then it was a joke, and now you're trying to accuse us for claiming doc on a setup with no docs.

I'm happy with my vote where it is.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Generic »

This is a piss take it really is.

I'm going to appeal to ANYONE else in this game, is there another language I need to put it in that hana will understand? German, French, Spanish?

In post 27, NotMara wrote:Hello. This is a hydra of Rob13 and Maestro. I'll attempt to remember to sign posts but may occasionally forget - just ask if you aren't sure who's posting.

Also - are you guys even serious right now? There are a decent amount of players with experience in this game and no one has even remotely attempted to get out of RVS even a little bit.
In post 5, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Sixth Post!
Siv is a better player than this. No RVS vote. No attempt to provoke anyone or prod anyone into giving more info.
In post 10, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Counterclaim doctor

VOTE: IrishPope
Keeps us in RVS. No attempt to make any useful contributions. Again - Siv is better than this. There were multiple things to potentially pressure before this post that he could have taken up and prodded at to see if anything squirmed. Instead, he was totally content to keep us in RVS.

Other offenders on the Doc shiz include Sakura Hana (new to the game, so I doubt this is alignment indicative) and Taskmaster (same). TIP is not someone I'm concerned about "claiming" doctor because he did it first. If anything, it's a decent attempt to get reactions which is a town-tell (although an extremely small one).

But, after all that, I'm gonna place my vote on someone else entirely. Generic is not looking good. His #3 is fine RVS material for a first post of the game - not alignment indicative. His apology for it without anyone calling him out on it in #8 is alignment indicative, though. He's overly concerned with how people are viewing him. That's scum behavior, not town behavior. He then does more-or-less the same thing in #11 where he changes his vote and defends himself pretty hard against someone telling him to do the research if he wants to know the heads in their hydra - which isn't even an accusation of anything. Overly defensive, throwing votes around left-and-right with no attempt to find scum,
commented on the doc business with no analysis, etc.
- all of them point to either complete noob-town or scum. He claims two years of experience playing the game, so I'm going to go with scum. Even on another site without the rigor of play that MS has, he would know better as town if he played for a solid two years.

Vote: Generic

This, if not obvious, is a serious vote.

~Rob

This is part of the case against me. That I didn't analyse a fucking set of obvious jokes about being a role NOT in the fucking game.

Nothing to do with any of you who claimed doc AT ALL.

I'm going now, because this is a fucking wind up and I'm too tired to bother anymore
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Karnage »

Christ, 4 pages before I even get a chance to post. I feel like I'm a replacement.
In post 90, Sakura Hana wrote:Chill out jeesh, it's not like you're gonna get lynched irl.

I get it now, you're saying you knew back then it was a joke,
and now you're trying to accuse us for claiming doc on a setup with no docs

I'm happy with my vote where it is.
where exactly did he do that?
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

Crap I was looking something up and I closed the tab I'd started my response in.

Ummmm, I find it weird that notmara can simultaneously say "Siv's played a year, he knows how to scumhunt and end RVS early," and "Experienced =/= Good."

And I always freaking think of notscience when typing their name.

Generic, I think it's because you DID comment on the doctors without analysis. Even though it was an attempt to continue the joke.

Euck, I need to iso voodoo because i just skipped past her first time

It's a very weird ploy for scum to basically scumread everyone then say "I've way too many scumreads," but very very possible for town to do so yeaaah notmara is town imo.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

:facepalm:
I feel like an idiot now, i totally read his post as he accusing us for claiming doc, but he was instead pointing out that he was accused of not commenting on it... wow

My other point about his misrep still stand tho
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I agree, i'm thinking NotMara and voodoo are town, Generic null-leaning scum, Treble null-leaning scum, and everyone else null
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Generic »

Siveure, I was in RVS still in my mind, and after the 4th person claimed doc (flogging that joke to beyond life support) I made the ER joke.
Why would it warrant analysis when I knew all the claims were jokes? And why am I the one having it wielded as an accusation against me when 3 people copied the joke of TIP rather than analyse the others they lazily copied.

At least I took the unfunny joke in an unfunny new tangent.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Generic »

And treble is leaning scum why hana?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Last edited by Ms Marangal on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

(ITT: Mod fails at counting)
Last edited by Ms Marangal on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Return to “Completed Open Games”