Mini 1475: War in the Middle East Mafia (Game Over)

waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:54 am

Post by waynegg »

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies without the Consent of our legislatures.
He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For Quartering large bodies of armed troops among us:
For protecting them, by a mock Trial, from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:
For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province, establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
For suspending our own Legislatures, and declaring themselves invested with power to legislate for us in all cases whatsoever.
He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.
He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.
He has constrained our fellow Citizens taken Captive on the high Seas to bear Arms against their Country, to become the executioners of their friends and Brethren, or to fall themselves by their Hands.
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Nor have We been wanting in attentions to our Brittish brethren. We have warned them from time to time of attempts by their legislature to extend an unwarrantable jurisdiction over us. We have reminded them of the circumstances of our emigration and settlement here. We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity. We must, therefore, acquiesce in the necessity, which denounces our Separation, and hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, Enemies in War, in Peace Friends.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

VOTE PURPKIN
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:27 am

Post by waynegg »

Meh. The Declaration of Independence just kinda seems to set off the theme of this game and I haven't been able to come up with a good RQS so I figured, why not?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:30 am

Post by waynegg »

And then the light flickers on...

Edward Snowden- traitor or patriot, and please justify your answer. Not a pole.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:54 am

Post by waynegg »

Ok Purpkin, I'll answer, but first you lay out your whole strategy so it's just as transparent as an act of good faith...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:02 am

Post by waynegg »

You're asking me to explain my play so you can decide if you want to participate or not, and I'd imagine so you structure your answer accordingly. If you expect that from me, you gotta give what you're asking for. Otherwise, especially since the pedits would suggest you seeing it as being harmless and irrelevant, just an answer please.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:06 am

Post by waynegg »

RQS

pedit annoying, huh?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:13 am

Post by waynegg »

Nah, it has its purpose. RVS, now that's shitty. Overplayed, expected, and leads to bad lynches later on from those who think they're an RVS fucking guru. Hostile resistance to an innocuous question noted. Thanks.

Salt n Pepper (1): Purpkin
Purpkin (1): Waynegg
Waynegg (2): Killerjester, Baezu
Killerjester (1): BROseidon

Not Voting: Ten_Heavens, FuDuzn, Your Troubles Will Cease, T S O, ryhx, Amrun, Marquis, Salt n Pepper
13 Alive, 7 to Lynch
Deadline is August 1st, 2013 at 7 PM Eastern Time
Last edited by Majiffy on Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:25 am

Post by waynegg »

And I'm right there with you Jester. I don't pay $250 a month for Internet and phone to make it easier for Big Brother to butt fuck my inalienables.

pedit- lol BRO. Hopefully you weren't being serious with that!

pedit2- I'm implying that at least I got a read out of your playstyle through the conversation. Paranoid, deep reader who plays his cards close to his chest. Check.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:17 am

Post by waynegg »

What would you feel comfortable discussing?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:45 am

Post by waynegg »

Spock- in the first new movie!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

<3
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 29, BROseidon wrote:I'm afraid of Big Brother :(

It doesn't help that I look Arab and get pulled over in airport security all the time.
...chirp, chirp, chirp
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 39, Purpkin wrote:VOTE: Wayne

serious vote is serious
Fine, I'll bite. Why are you jumping on the busiest wagon and calling it serious when there's been no activity? Pretty dodgy move there buddy...is your other head concerned ill read her? :igmeou:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

This is like the quietest war ever. Must be a war of attrician. And there can't be 8 fucking Switzerlands.

Pedit- so restart RVS because somebody made it all awkward and shit? Or is she and I starting a trend? :)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

I feel you BRO. I feel that way about Cracker Jacks. Most racist popcorn candy in the world. Seriously. But words can only have power if you give them power. You can choose to let the ignorant get to you, or you can realize they're just ignorant and therefor insignificant. Don't let stupid people get you down. People are pathetic.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:46 am

Post by waynegg »

So, Jiffy advertised this as bastard. What's the chance of the bastard element being there are no scum because nobody wins when the world is at war?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:49 am

Post by waynegg »

As evidence to this hypothesis
In post 0, Majiffy wrote:
Spoiler: Alive:
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- Albert Einstein

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
- Bhagavad Gita

And you tell me, over and over and over again, my friend;
you don't believe we're on the eve of destruction.
- P.F. Sloan
A little breakfast for thought.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:50 am

Post by waynegg »

I think those quotes were pertinent to his intentions. Anyone care to discuss?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:12 am

Post by waynegg »

Bastard- A game setup for the amusement of the game mod.

If you're working from the angle that there are no "winners" in war, then the game could still continue, mechanically, with no scum because nobody has won. That wouldn't happen until all sides have resolved to have peace instead of war which would require...

VOTE NOLYNCH

You can count me as a conscientious objector.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:18 am

Post by waynegg »

VERY EXCELLENT!!!!!!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by waynegg »

The Snowden question, while maybe a tad controversial given the medium this game's being played in, had purpose. I'm just choosing not to explain this one so it can be used again without turning up in a search of my posts. But, I thought everyone wanted to stay 50 feet clear of that so even why even bring it back up when it never came to fruition.

pedit Bogus!
Was what I was trying to post in response to Amrun's last post when the thread came up locked. Irked me because Amrun and I were talking and then bam!, frame job.

I guess the NK kinda confirms we aren't being trolled and all of us are town though. When Amrun flipped Jordan and green, I still thought that may have been the case.

None of these guys even had the chance to post:

1. Ten_Heavens
2. BROseidon
3. FuDuzn
4. Your Troubles Will Cease
6. T S O
8. ryhx
11. Marquis
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by waynegg »

Well, BROseidon posted. Missed that one.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

VOTE: FUDUZN
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

More FuDuzn votes please.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 83, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Also, if whoever nuked Amrun is town, you should probably feel bad.
Why would you think whoever killed Amrun is town?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

Oh yeah

VOTE YOUR TROUBLES WILL CEASE
when this scum is dead.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

With two pages into the game and no tangible content? Nope. What you said comes off KNOWING town killed Amrun. Vote stands.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

He hasn't posted the right stuff to formulate a read. I have my suspicions, but need more. Nothing solid like you. You have the privilege of being my only 100% (95% really, 100 just sounds cooler). I have reasons to like him though and it has nothing to do with liking me.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 79, Baezu wrote:^^Why are you saying Wayne is 100% town?
This is also bad, like evil bad. So much scumz, so little ropez.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 89, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:
In post 83, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote: Also,
if
whoever nuked Amrun is town, you should probably feel bad.
If you're determined to misrep I can't stop you.
You were fishing, not like you're gonna come out and say, "We know one of you townies killed Amrun, see. Come out now and we'll just break your legs..." You are caught scum and can either go down easy, or bring your lot with you on your way to the gallows.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

I will. Promise.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by waynegg »

Marquis. I know you're lurking. Care to weigh in?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 107, Marquis wrote:well except for the fact that calling someone 100% town is way different from calling them 100% scum
townreads are easy to craft
i am not convinced of either
It's off a play, but I'll get to that later. If you're on the same age, please hold it. Thanks for the read on you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

*page
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:28 am

Post by waynegg »

Who is ytmc?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:57 am

Post by waynegg »

^Beetlejuuce right thar

Your Troubles Will Cease (3): waynegg, killerjester, BROseidon
Baezu (1): Your Troubles Will Cease
killerjester (1): Salt n Pepper
Not Voting: Ten_Heavens, FuDuzn, T S O, ryhx, Marquis, Baezu

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Monday, August 5th at 9 PM Eastern Time.
Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:00 am

Post by waynegg »

Have you seen the movie?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:05 am

Post by waynegg »

You want something to talk about BRO? Something to firm you up a bit on your vote? I played a gambit you wouldn't approve of, but hey...it's me ;)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:05 am

Post by waynegg »

Yes, the Beetlejuice tell is fairly legit.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:18 am

Post by waynegg »

So, I got the one shot town dayvig and decided to try something different. I started off with an awkward question to kill the thread so I could find the townie st townie possible to drop a massive nuke on, abruptly ending D1 and hoping to make it through the night. To my relief I actually did. The next step was to start RVS on D2 where it wouldn't be expected and where it might work like how it used to work. The fact that YTWC knew scum didn't do that shit, even though every indication would say otherwise, is where he screwed the pooch. KJ caught my attention too, but I think he's something else. He just has a gaping head wound that needs to be stitched up.

YTWC is scum. So is Baezu.

Beetlejuice comes from the movie of the same name. When you say Beetlejuice 3 time, poor, he appears. When someone with heat is called out and pops in to say something like "choo choo. this is exciting" as a sarcastic defense, they are Beetlejuice and most likely scum.

Parce, brother, parce.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:19 am

Post by waynegg »

*When you say Beetlejuice 3 times, poof, he appears.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:23 am

Post by waynegg »

And...crickets
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:34 am

Post by waynegg »

Think that through really well TSO. Why would I reveal a play that was so under the radar it's ridiculous if I were scum doing that. If you're still happy with your vote, keep it, but unless you're the other scum it's a bad vote.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:45 am

Post by waynegg »

It's scummy because he knew someone other than scum killed Amrun. There's no clear town thought process that would cause you to even glance in that direction. Did you, for instance, ever entertain the thought of that being a town action?

pedit I already said why I killed Amrun, kitten
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:48 am

Post by waynegg »

My goal was a 3 for 2 payout by end of D3. I think that goal is obtainable and would put town well ahead of scum in the exchange.

Baezu (2): Your Troubles Will Cease, rhyx
killerjester (1): Salt n Pepper
waynegg (1): T S O
Not Voting: Ten_Heavens, FuDuzn, Marquis, Baezu

Last edited by Majiffy on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 am

Post by waynegg »

And, Beetlejuice wasn't a very good explanation. I'll be more thorough...

When someone with heat, who has been silent for a while, is called out and immediately pops in to say something like "choo choo. this is exciting" as a sarcastic defense, it shows they've been lurking and waiting for that "right moment" to derail the conversation. It also means they are Beetlejuice (because they come when they're called) and most likely scum.

Yeah. That's more complete and easier to understand.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:11 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 146, T S O wrote:
In post 143, waynegg wrote:Think that through really well TSO. Why would I reveal a play that was so under the radar it's ridiculous if I were scum doing that. If you're still happy with your vote, keep it, but unless you're the other scum it's a bad vote.
that's a lot of wifom and ate, dawg.

why did you vig am?
Actually, it omgus, but yeah. And one case isn't a lot. It's one.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:41 am

Post by waynegg »

Nah. Look at his D2 play in a newbie 1370 (post 539 on) he was lynched that day and he was town. His play was completely different.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:46 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 158, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:
In post 156, waynegg wrote:Nah. Look at his D2 play in a newbie 1370 (post 539 on) he was lynched that day and he was town. His play was completely different.
GIF mislynched me based on meta with Bitmap pushing it along as scum. I was pretty sure I was going to be lynched that day, with nothing for Town to go on the next day. Whereas here I'm pretty confident I won't be lynched today here, but if I am there's a giant steaming pile of gold for people to work with tomorrow. Hence my flippancy.

You're right, there isn't a clear Town thought process for assuming an early Dayvig is town. Hence why I didn't assume it. The core of your case is wrong, and the layers you're trying to build on top of it are unstable. You're town though. Are you a GIF alt?

Baezu, that's too much null. Give your opinion on the game.
You being mislynched has nothing to do with your playstyle. Your playstyle was relaxed all the til your neck was stretched. No snark. Kept hunting. Only lightly acknowledged the vote on you. Kept playing town.

Here, you're snarky, reactionary, and egocentric. I don't expect you to lay over, but you and I both know you're caught.
In post 159, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Oh, and also. You have a scum read, so why aren't you voting for them?
I have 2 scum reads and can only off one at a time, but adorable try.
In post 168, T S O wrote:I'm not convinced it was in any way the best way to use it but the fact remains that excluding some sort of timer mechanic, scum would not have used it d1.
Truth is, dayvig usually hits town anyhow. I chose a method to maximize what we could gain with the shot. Shoot and miss later, well damn, back to the drawing board. Shoot and miss now, scum tell you they're scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:42 am

Post by waynegg »

It's a meta tell.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:49 am

Post by waynegg »

Answer what? My full role? Alignment and day vig is all you get. If there's more to it, that would be really silly to reveal.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 am

Post by waynegg »

Or do you just want my role name?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 178, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:
In post 170, waynegg wrote: Here, you're snarky, reactionary, and egocentric.
Snarky and egocentric aren't tells, and reactionary is a stretch. As to the playstyle, I could be trying something differently since "playing it cool" got me lynched last time.
The problem with that is I just got through looking at all your games. You've never had scum (marathons don't count before you go there) and playing it cool is how you town. Quite successfully actually as a whole, so changing that based on one outcome is unbelievable.

There's also some cognitive dissonance in your posts.

pedit ~ Yeah. Not sharing anything like that. Sorry. It would benefit scum and I'm not into helping
you
them make their night choices.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:12 am

Post by waynegg »

Marquis, are you here...

Mid East

2. BROseidon
3. FuDuzn- leaning
8. ryhx- leaning

Scum
13. Baezu
6. T S O

Town
10. waynegg
7. killerjester
11. Marquis
12. Salt n Pepper
1. Ten_Heavens
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 am

Post by waynegg »

Lol! So maybe you aren't objective at this point then? That sucks because I trust your intuition quite a bit.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:25 am

Post by waynegg »

And I meant here, as in where I am on my reads list, in case the butthurt got in the way of that.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:47 am

Post by waynegg »

Yes
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

I don't like Fu's disappearing act, so scum but its pretty weak

Rhyx is just leaning ~ I need to figure out if he believes his 144 or it's a put on to say which way, thus leaning as in I have something to base a read off
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 193, Baezu wrote:It's actually funny how in all of my town games everyone always pegs me as scum. I guess I put off that vibe?
Would it make you feel better if I said yours is my weakest read. Still digesting your explanation of reads.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

Oh great...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

That oh great was directed at 199 Maj. I thought someone just bombed somebody, lol!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

Here's something. Is FuDuzn plaing in any other games? Like, did he replace out because he felt like he screwed up his game here and gave himself up? I mean one minute he drops in and says he's gonna catch up real quick and catch in then he goes and replaces out.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yep. He's active in all his other games. I usually assign null to replacing out, but this looks sketchy to me. So yeah, into the old scum bucket. Would like to discuss if anyone has a different opinion.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

Except that there was absolutely no reason from a town perspective to even consider a town player would do that. That post was fishing. He very plainly knew too much and tried to slide it in on the cool, probably thinking it safe to do so be ause any town who did that would never come forward anyhow. I mean, he didnt even give a moment's pause in his post to even consider scum as the culprit. He slipped. Hes caught. It didn't work.

I've never been one to suspect someone because they disagree with me or don't understand or feel the results of one of my plays. This isn't one of those times. This is like a dot-to-dot of a triangle with dots only at the points. Your insistence on "not seeing" this is really beginning to be suspect.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by waynegg »

BRO. Looking at 210, should I bring lie spotting into play?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

Besides, KJ's avatar makes my ginie tingle. :mrgreen:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:00 am

Post by waynegg »

Did a South Park reference make it all awkward again or something?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:12 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 226, Salt n Pepper wrote:
In post 211, waynegg wrote:I've never been one to suspect someone because they disagree with me or don't understand or feel the results of one of my plays. This isn't one of those times. This is like a dot-to-dot of a triangle with dots only at the points. Your insistence on "not seeing" this is really beginning to be suspect.
Waynegg, tell me that where you're drawing the line for your read list is a tad more nuanced than "agrees/disagrees with my gambit".

- pi
Have you heard of obfuscating stupidity? Once a perponderance of evidence piles up, and a person still chooses to ignore it, that's exactly what they're doing. KJ explained why what YTWC said is particularly damning much more clearly than I. That's a particularly strong slip and there's no other
reasonable
explanation for it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:18 am

Post by waynegg »

And reading further I'm forced to believe I'm either playing with a large group of VI, that scum is spreading WIFOM as vigorously as possible, or that none of you know how to set your ego aside and play as a team. YTWC is obv scum. I'm not grasping at something to validate my gambit, my gambit is validated because the desired response was given.

Also, there's a huge difference between simply disagreeing with the results, and obstinately disregarding and or attacking the results.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:53 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 83, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Also, if whoever nuked Amrun is town, you should probably feel bad.
With some questioning, abridged to (which clearly shows he never considered scum using the play)
In post 87, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:
In post 85, waynegg wrote:
I take it this means that you don't? I always thought that correct play for scum/sk dayvig was to wait until MyLo or some opportunity to end the game with a vig/NK combo. Plus a hasty vig is something that seems more likely for town to do, reasoning being that scum has to be more careful.
To full on back pedaling, with a bit of AtE (where now he wants us to believe he thought any alignment could have been guilty)...
In post 94, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Fishing with no line isn't very effective, and if I'm lynched over this then you guys should feel even worse than Amrun's killer, who may or may not be one of a pool of {town, scum, third party, werewolf, cult}.
(I know some noodlers who would very much disagree with that first part)

To omgus
In post 124, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:choo choo. this is exciting.
To an abrupt turn in intention, with a healthy heaping of wifom on the side, and finally admitting he's caught scum
In post 156, waynegg wrote:Nah. Look at his D2 play in a newbie 1370 (post 539 on) he was lynched that day and he was town. His play was completely different.
GIF mislynched me based on meta with Bitmap pushing it along as scum. I was pretty sure I was going to be lynched that day, with nothing for Town to go on the next day. Whereas here I'm pretty confident I won't be lynched today here, but if I am there's a giant steaming pile of gold for people to work with tomorrow. Hence my flippancy.

You're right, there isn't a clear Town thought process for assuming an early Dayvig is town.
Hence why I didn't assume it.
The core of your case is wrong, and the layers you're trying to build on top of it are unstable. You're town though. Are you a GIF alt?

In the pink~umm...yes you did. That's what we've been discussing for the past several pages and you said as much in 87.

TLDR: YTWC says town did it, wait, anyone could have done it, now only anyone but town could have do e it in flailing to explain his thought process for the statement I originally called him out on. HE'S SCUM.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:01 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 238, T S O wrote:I don't consider myself a VI, but I worry you're allowing scum to buddy you and not noticing.

You see, the problem for me is that I could have seen myself doing the same thing. So I find it hard to implicate YTMC for doing it.

HOPE YOU AREN'T TRICKING ME <3
FTFY, maybe, but it read that way to me, so meh, and its far funnier :P

I never don't notice buddying because it has f'd me in the a too many times in the past. Even if KJ is buddying me, his vote is following a good case. I also think he has a legitimate reason for his actions. I'll keep a close eye on him, but for now the motivation behind his posts seem to come from a town perspective.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:22 am

Post by waynegg »

Mindfuck where? I don't do that when pushing a lynch. I do that when fishing for reaction and reads. This is pushing a lynch, and going with mindfuck tools would fuck that up and ruin my credibility. Maybe tomorrow.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

Some players have bias against gambits in general what's your tale on them DP?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by waynegg »

*take
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #74) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:21 am

Post by waynegg »

Interesting intro given it completely ignores the elephant in the room and instead shines a light on two other players, one with absolutely no reasoning. This coming from a slot that already looks scumitty scum scum. TH's disappearance is legitimately worrisome, but as a start Titus sure has glossed over a lot and done nothing IMO to get the stink off his slot.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #75) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:35 am

Post by waynegg »

No, you don't get why they replaced out, but if you read over the thread as you implied, you would have also noticed the suspicion on your slot. At least three people have voiced ITT that you're a scumspect.

Since you didn't list your gender in your profile, I had to make an assumption. The male assumption is grammatically correct so, there's that. Now I know though. If you could fix your profile, then people won't have reason to have to assume.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #76) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:14 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 254, Salt n Pepper wrote:Meh, I dont generally like gambits, especially if I dont think theyre beneficial to town at all. Your gambit was pretty dumb, both me and pitoli agree. In general, I think gambits should only be made when the risk of doing such will not outweigh certain benefits. That was not one of those gambits.

Still, I doubt how Troubles reacting like that makes him scum. IMO scum would totally call the kill scummy before you revealed the gambit.

Oh lol its Titus again. If I had a nickel for every game Im in with you.. :) If you think that people give more authority to male speakers than female and thats why you keep your profile that way, then you shouldnt complain everytime someone says youre a man. *flies away*

DP
And will you still feel that way when Troubles flips scum? Your bias against gambits speaks volumes to your insistence of it not working, so how about his flopping a complete 180 on his intentions. You can't just ignore that, unless you're scum (which at this point I don't think you are) trying to protect scum.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #77) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:18 am

Post by waynegg »

The world is full of all kinds do bigotry and it goes in all directions. Nobody is left untouched by it. I'm so tired of people using that as a crutch for everything. If you're wrong or right it has nothing to do with your race or your sex. Playing that card pisses me off, irl, to no end. People always have to have an excuse for their inadequacies, and can't accept that maybe it's just them.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:29 am

Post by waynegg »

This is why people refer to a gender unknow in the masculine...

In English, the problem of gender determination does not arise in the plural, because gender in that language is reflected only in pronouns, and the plural pronoun they does not have gendered forms. In the singular, however, the issue frequently arises when a person of unspecified or unknown gender is being referred to. In this case it has been traditional to use the masculine (he), but other solutions are now often preferred.

It can be referenced here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatica ... ate_gender

The other solutions often preferred are a result of political correctness. I don't participate in new speak and prefer actual correctness.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:31 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 261, Salt n Pepper wrote:Wayne, I think it speaks a lot to the validity of the gambit when you have to resort to AtE, calling us village idiots, stubborn, egotistical or worse to convince people to join you.

- pi
Then look at his flopping on the issue and disregard the gambit. And if speaking the truth rubs you the wrong way, I don't know what to say about that. If you don't see it its only because one of those three solutions.

VI
Scum
Stubborn
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #80) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:43 am

Post by waynegg »

Then what about his 180, from saying town did it to anyone other than town did it , when describing his intentions concerning the line I called him on don't look scummy to you?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #81) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:45 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 239, waynegg wrote:
With some questioning, abridged to (which clearly shows he never considered scum using the play)
In post 87, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:
In post 85, waynegg wrote:
I take it this means that you don't? I always thought that correct play for scum/sk dayvig was to wait until MyLo or some opportunity to end the game with a vig/NK combo. Plus a hasty vig is something that seems more likely for town to do, reasoning being that scum has to be more careful.
To full on back pedaling, with a bit of AtE (where now he wants us to believe he thought any alignment could have been guilty)...
In post 94, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Fishing with no line isn't very effective, and if I'm lynched over this then you guys should feel even worse than Amrun's killer, who may or may not be one of a pool of {town, scum, third party, werewolf, cult}.
(I know some noodlers who would very much disagree with that first part)

To omgus
In post 124, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:choo choo. this is exciting.
To an abrupt turn in intention, with a healthy heaping of wifom on the side, and finally admitting he's caught scum

You're right, there isn't a clear Town thought process for assuming an early Dayvig is town.
Hence why I didn't assume it.
The core of your case is wrong, and the layers you're trying to build on top of it are unstable. You're town though. Are you a GIF alt?

In the pink~umm...yes you did. That's what we've been discussing for the past several pages and you said as much in 87.

TLDR: YTWC says town did it, wait, anyone could have done it, now only anyone but town could have do e it in flailing to explain his thought process for the statement I originally called him out on. HE'S SCUM.
So you don't have to dig
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #82) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:04 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 264, Salt n Pepper wrote:^ exactly what I mean.
The truth isn't an appeal to emotion. It's just the truth. And why do you run away just when we start our 1v1? Interesting.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #83) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 267, Ten_Heavens wrote:Waynegg, you're really hellbent on this aren't you? But I see the plan that you're trying to implement and then suddenly the result you wanted jumped in front of your face, you believed it worked. But what happens if it was just coincidence? It's just that we are already two towns down and if we're not careful about this, there might be no coming back.

Other people need to give some of their opinions on this matter, especially the flakers. Marquis, Broseidon and Killerjester. Actually you know what Marquis hasn't really gave anything on anyone.
There's no such thing as coincidence in mafia.

I like your cautious nature here Ten. But what happens when we dismiss SOLID evidence just because of feelings on gambits in general? I get the reluctance. Many people say they're gambiting and fuck it up because they don't know what they're doing. That's not me, and I challenge anyone to poke a hole in the play, the execution, the expected results, the actual results, and the explanation of the plan well thought out ahead of time.

even if someone can so ehow poke a legitimate holemin it. What happened after the gambit was announced ~ Troubles doing a complete fucking 180 on the motivation behind his initial post ~ would on its on, in any game I've ever played, have him on the fast track to a rope. Players ignoring that just shows VI because they don't trust the gambit so much they aren't willing to consider concrete fucking evidence of his scumminess, scum wifoming to help out their scum partners, or stubbornness in that they will only trust themselves and their reads regardless of the situation. Some can't handle that truth, but it just is what it is.

And yeah. I'm hellbent. I want to lynch scum. Troubles is as confirmed scum as you can hope for aside from a sane cop result or an actual flip.

Baezu (3): Your Troubles Will Cease, rhyx, Salt n Pepper
killerjester (1): Baezu
Not Voting: Ten_Heavens, Titus, Marquis

Last edited by Majiffy on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #84) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 am

Post by waynegg »

Then take ME out of the picture.

83, 87, 94, 124, and 158. 158 is a direct contradiction of 87.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:23 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 276, Ten_Heavens wrote:
In post 273, Salt n Pepper wrote:Your plan was bad and you should feel bad. "Hey Im going to use a potentially powerful tool to find scum to do some dumb gambit, because #YOLO right?"
Let's not all say things that we're gonna regret, if he's right about this you'll probably not gonna hear the end of it. :roll:
I don't gloat. I hunt.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #86) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:24 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 273, Salt n Pepper wrote:Your plan was bad and you should feel bad. "Hey Im going to use a potentially powerful tool to find scum to do some dumb gambit, because #YOLO right?"
Thanks for admitting you're stubborn and don't like the play so you turn the blinders to the results. That's really dumb.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #87) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:47 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 283, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:
In post 275, waynegg wrote:Troubles doing a complete fucking 180 on the motivation behind his initial post
And no, this didn't happen. What happened was that I did a 180 on what you're trying to mangle as the motivation behind the initial post. And as much as you rant and you rave and you insult, if people don't go with you then you can't do shit.
In post 83, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Also, if whoever nuked Amrun is
town
, you should probably feel bad.
Town did it
a hasty vig is something that seems more likely for
town
to do
Town did it
Amrun's killer, who may or may not be one of a pool of {
town, scum, third party, werewolf, cult
}.
Anyone could done it
You're right, there
isn't
a clear Town thought process for assuming an early Dayvig is town. Hence why I didn't assume it.[/b]
Anyone BUT town did it.

At this point, I would really like to know what your definition of doing a 180 is Troubles?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:51 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 290, Ten_Heavens wrote:Hey Titus welcome to the game.

Have you caught up on everything yet? Besides the main show, I wanna hear your opinion, you and Marquis specially.
You know Marquis' town meta is to lurk until he has a full set of reads so he can own thread with massive, concise, extremely accurate wall that's basically irrefutable, right?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:04 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 296, Salt n Pepper wrote:What's his scum meta? I've only played marathons with Marquis, doesn't count.
He's very active and extremely helpful
In post 296, Salt n Pepper wrote:Anyone else you find suspicious?? Or are you waiting for waynegg to start pointing fingers?
Lol! But, I already pointed a finger
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:11 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 282, Salt n Pepper wrote:Yup Wayne, keep calling us dumb, that's the best way to cow people into following you!
Pepper Pi, you can't call me dumb and then be so hypocritical to piss and moan about being responded to in kind.

Baezu (3): Your Troubles Will Cease, rhyx, Salt n Pepper
killerjester (1): Baezu
Not Voting: Ten_Heavens, Titus, Marquis

Last edited by Majiffy on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:28 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 302, Salt n Pepper wrote:That's quite the meta gap.
Yep.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:31 am

Post by waynegg »

I agree that people change their playstyle. I go off what I know. I try not to speculate too much without evidence to point me in a solid direction.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 am

Post by waynegg »

Most of my activity has to do with responding to questions people have directed at me. Would you prefer I didn't answer? And if I didn't answer and they all got grr about it now would you take that Titus? High activity is a direct result of making a big play.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #94) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

Huh. Nice. I'd like the thought process behind that one as well.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 312, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Your case is built on things that I haven't said.
Everything I quoted was exactly what you said. Go back and have a looksie.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by waynegg »

Pi

You've signed every post you've made right?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 329, Titus wrote:@Salt and Pepper, I'd have to agree on Baezu as a scum suspect. He's voting me for something I have no control over which is rather suspect to me. It's better than the Troubles train at this point. I want to see a little more posting to finalize my opinion though.
Do you think a slot changes alignment when it replaces out?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

He's voting me for something I have no control over which is rather suspect to me.
A legitimate one...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 136, Salt n Pepper wrote:I don't like the Beetlejuice tell.
So, this is DP right?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

Please don't take too long to answer that. It shouldn't take but a second.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yeah. That's taken way too long to answer when the post in question was a PERSONAL OPINION...
In post 216, Salt n Pepper wrote:For the record, the beetlejuice thing for me makes sense, but its not exclusive to scum players and youre using a tell applicable to long days in a game with 9 pages. Bad.
Then what's up with this? Why two opinions about a certain type of tell from the same player? The stream of consciousness here sucks.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 337, Titus wrote:
In post 250, Titus wrote:
In post 249, waynegg wrote:Interesting intro given it completely ignores the elephant in the room and instead shines a light on two other players, one with absolutely no reasoning. This coming from a slot that already looks scumitty scum scum. TH's disappearance is legitimately worrisome, but as a start Titus sure has glossed over a lot and done nothing IMO to get the stink off his slot.
Her slot.

Also waynegg, replacements aren't given a note saying why the other guy left. I can't really address why he left. All I can do is play the game with the information posted in the thread.
In post 333, waynegg wrote:
He's voting me for something I have no control over which is rather suspect to me.
A legitimate one...
I already answered that. Someone voting me based on something I cannot control and the fact I answer that way is not a real reason at all. Go ahead an vote me if you think the guy before me was scummy but the fact that I can't explain what's happening with someone who I don't know isn't good rationale to vote me.
Sure it is. Since he read the slot as scum before you were ever here, he has plenty of reason to be voting you. The slot didn't change just because you replaced in. I'm null on you right now, but this caught my attention in a bad way and i wanted yo question it before i did anything else. Guess I should go back and look at the vote now.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

Uh-huh. Convenient. I waited 10 minutes, and you knew I was incoming with a question, sis ce I already laid out the punch line. Now I gotta decide whether to believe you or not. You sure didn't have a problem answering the first question and responding to other stuff in a more timely fashion.

Titus, I see what you're getting at. You think the vote was opportunistic, but given he hadn't posted since before you replaced in it KO da looks null to me since he had already stated suspicion of the slot.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

Well 7 minutes to be more accurate...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

Ignore that. It was 10 minutes. I suck so bad with phone posting.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by waynegg »

Voting or not voting troubles has nothing to do with it.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 344, Salt n Pepper wrote:Wayne, you're making something out of nothing. My real life schedule certainly does not revolve around your every whim, even if you had setup the question adequately. Clearly you find me scummy for not voting Troubles, but to expect immediate responses like that is a little unfair in my opinion. :(

- pi
And that's the whole point of a 1v1. Neither person has time to ref anything, so they have to be honest and in the moment. It's one of the easiest ways to prove someone town or scum. The fact you ducked out once in is suspect.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

I was trying to check your hydra dissonance and what you did raised big red flags. I'm left thinking that maybe you didn't say that. My gut says you're scum for it. My head isn't as convinced.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

*did say that
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

Jiffy is a ninja!

You understand why I'm left with that impression, right Pi? You've been too consistent in signing your posts since your second post (52) and how long it took you to respond to an easy question look bad. I liken it to someone getting their fakeclaim together when it's time to reveal.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

Already did. I realized I didn't set it up right for it to work. I should have made sure he knew my intentions of it being a quick back and forth and that he was available first.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by waynegg »

Repeating a question verbatim and over emphasising
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 356, Salt n Pepper wrote:Just go back and check the general conversation that was going on before and after 136. It's all me - DP doesn't show up till 216, I think. I forgot to sign 141 and 149 too.

Anyways you're smart Wayne, I think you'll figure it out.

-pi
I did before I ever started the line. With how consistent you've been sigging it was still plausible. But inset it up wrong to determine one or the other so it just doesn't matter. I fucked that one up.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

Here's the link btw

http://liespotting.com/liespotting-basics/words/

And BRO, you should know I'm shaky on you for good reason. And looking at games where you've been town makes me a bit more uneasy. I think that's fair. And you hydra slipped again. I'm really one to talk though, right?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by waynegg »

^wrong thread :/
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

I picked that up on my first read through. That entire post hit me wonky.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

It's referring to I should probably go to bed and stop fighting sleep.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:19 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 363, waynegg wrote:I picked that up on my first read through. That entire post hit me wonky.
In post 368, Ten_Heavens wrote:@YTWC: Both you and waynegg are going back and forth with no real outcome atm. It actually isn't really helping your case because you're so focused on defending yourself that Killerjester is right, you haven't been scumhunting at all. This could also be said for waynegg as well but he is far more active than you.

Did you have a read of the entire thread? What are your thoughts so far on the other players.
Damage control...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:25 am

Post by waynegg »

I've already posted my thoughts on other players. There's been little change.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:35 am

Post by waynegg »

Hey Marquis. How about a vote before you go?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:39 am

Post by waynegg »

Lol
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:59 am

Post by waynegg »

Problem is, with the partial reveal and Purpkin dead, that's an indisputable claim. However, it isn't uncommon for one to be scum and the other town. Especially in the case of neighbors who would have a QT where masons sometimes don't. And, conveniently, that can't be verified either. This would also explain why Purpkin met with an early demise. I also take his advice for you to claim immediately as a sign of his distrust for you and sounds more like he tricked you into hiving yourself up. soooo much wifom. The case on YTWC is much more fleshed out, but I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they thought your case is better.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:44 am

Post by waynegg »

I've been a mason a few times BRO and have never been able to communicate with my partner. What's the site meta on that?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:47 am

Post by waynegg »

Masons just share the items they pick up and know who each other are as opposed to neighbors being able to talk but not knowing the others' alignment and such. Isn't that what sets the two apart?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #125) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by waynegg »

Thanks. So, Masons are always the same alignment?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #126) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 402, BROseidon wrote:Masons are always town.
Interesting you would say that when the link you provided says this
Most notoriously, some moderators will introduce Mafia-aligned Masons, taking the term "Mason" to imply that it is probable that the other Masons are Town-aligned, and not absolute.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

Waitfuck what? :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

Have something to come clean about BRO?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by waynegg »

^ Doesn't realize that implicates him too <3
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by waynegg »

The YTWC case is legit. Are you guys sure you want to go with Baezu. I can see it being preferential now given it would nail the shit out of BRO too. If that's the case, I'm on board. Just don't forget YTWC, ok?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 407, Baezu wrote:I'm overall getting pretty annoyed here. Pi I told you already from post 162 I thought yo u we re scum based on gut.

once I looked over the thread I cg a nged my mind. Hiw ex acly is tgst scumny? I cant bejieve peopke are doubtkbg my c Li sim. Why wiy I d I ma I e ut uo id I wete scum? I'd just say vt abd get ut iver with ir not claim at all.
*Translating*

I'm overall getting pretty annoyed here. Pi I told you already from post 162 I thought you were scum based on gut.

once I looked over the thread I changed my mind. Hiw exactly is YTWC scumny? I cant believe people are doubting my claim. Why would I make it up if I were scum? I'd just say vt and get it over with or not claim at all.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 420, Salt n Pepper wrote:
In post 417, waynegg wrote:The YTWC case is legit. Are you guys sure you want to go with Baezu. I can see it being preferential now given it would nail the shit out of BRO too. If that's the case, I'm on board. Just don't forget YTWC, ok?
Wait, how does it nail Bro?
I've been wary of Bro given his interactions with you Wayne.

-pi
Because I gave him enough rope to hang himself. Look at the whole interaction about masons v neighbors and what site meta dictates.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lol Jiffy! Under or beside me? One more...

VOTE: BAEZU

That's L-1
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by waynegg »

KJ, bus?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

That should probably be clearer. You don't think YTWC would cast a bussing vote to distance Baezu from him when it seems he'd already resigned that he would be lynched today? Makes sense to me. And BRO did mess up and then pulled a Houdini.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by waynegg »

I'll unvote to hold off the quick hammer, but I intend to put it back after we have some time to discuss this.

UNVOTE:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by waynegg »

KJ, I understand what you're saying, but look at the I traction between BRO and I. As soon as he realized his mistake, he vanished. That mistake also implicates Baezu. Please tell me you see that. YTWC is a great vote, imo, but a scum result on Baezu should yield the same on BRO. Only one scum can be lynched at a time anyhow. YTWC will still be just as lunch able to,or row as he is today.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by waynegg »

Troubles scum slipped with his very first post of the day. Did he vote before or after I revealed my gambit?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by waynegg »

Lol! His very first post for that matter!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by waynegg »

Bah. He slipped in his second post. Anyhow, YTWC placed a RVS on Baezu. Scum commonly do that for distancing too.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

Good point. I took it a bit differently. Like scum covering for other scum and not realizing they were being lead into a trap until they were already there. Not that he forgot it was bastard and that his scummate was a mason.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by waynegg »

Is the vote count correct? E.G. Only 3 on Baezu?

VOTE: YTWC
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 454, BROseidon wrote:Maybe someone's vote doesn't count for some reason?
Yep. That's what I was trying to find out.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by waynegg »

TH I won't be concerned with Marquis until mid tomorrow sometime. He's one you just gotta wait out. He's valuable if you have patience and easy to mislynch. There's no forcing his play, so it's not worth the effort. We can only lynch one person today and hell be a shot in the dark (which I wouldn't mind taking if there wasn't so much rich, juicy stuff to work with). For now he's town because there's nothing to make him not town as he is exhibiting his expected play. That lol was more a 'you asshole' because he left me shit to have to answer to and then ran off to V/LA.

I was seeing if you were lurking because I though you were. I was wrong obviously. You're null on my list and I'm trying to figure you out.

Rhyx isn't so worrisome. He's pretty easy to read, though I could just be over confident, and he comes across town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by waynegg »

* if you aren't (after mislynch)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #146) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:49 am

Post by waynegg »

So Titus must be a stump since Jiffy didn't change the VC...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #147) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:39 am

Post by waynegg »

Because even then you need Sally and her 5 friends...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #148) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:25 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 470, Salt n Pepper wrote:You guys do know that Majiffy advertised this game as possibly bastard right, yep my vote stays.

Killerjester, first yes it feels weird he said that but usually scum would...
You say usual. How usual is it for the game day to end before properly getting out of RVS and before half the player base had even posted? And you aren't taking that into consideration when saying what scum usually would or wouldn't do, are you?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #149) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:03 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 477, T S O wrote:Alternatively, you're fucking with us by banking on the fact we don't think scum would do that.

But it's all WIFOM, unfortunately.
And your vote indicates you would rather vote your self conceived wifom than one of the two cases out there. Why is that?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #150) » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:01 am

Post by waynegg »

Anyone interested in another theory?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #151) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 am

Post by waynegg »

Lol! No more theories. Scum like to have stuff to argue about to discredit townies. Just a reaction test to see who would be interested. Looks like just TSO.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #152) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:30 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 492, Marquis wrote:that makes no sense because if I was here I'd have wanted to see you talk more about people. talking is good
Pretty sure I've done my fair share of that already :P

pedit~ forget="medicated" :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #153) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:30 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 496, T S O wrote:Majiffy, who do you think is scum right now?
Just=high
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #154) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:17 am

Post by waynegg »

Of course we could just, you know, go ahead lynch YTWC and find his scum buddies tomorrow?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #155) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

And what's you IP? Lol
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #156) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 510, Marquis wrote:i feel like that's blatantly using the hydra status to create a bandwagon mentality ok
Here, here!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #157) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

Asking the obvious. Why aren't you guys working out your reads in your QT or Skype or AIM?

Also, I still think there's a chance were all being trolled by the Mod and we could all be town, especially because Amrun flipped Jordan. Who else has a country that is so anti Jordan it hurts and is yet still aligned town?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #158) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

I don't think it would help any. I'm Iran, for example, who is very much not aligned with Jordan irl, and am yet somehow of the same alignment. There's an easy way to see if I'm right though. Only person who would need to claim anything would be the person who killed Purpkin.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #159) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:54 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 526, ryhx wrote:@troubles: Why would you suspect yourself to be a stump when your previous votes were counted fine.
Because he's scum flailing. If he were stumped it would say so in his role pm.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #160) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:18 am

Post by waynegg »

What does town gain by answering wifomy questions?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #161) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:03 am

Post by waynegg »

That's not the BASIS of the suspicion. That's just more crap to pile on top. Why ignore everything else to ask about those two points?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #162) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:47 am

Post by waynegg »

What about all the votes that fell on you before Baezu. Are you going to claim, or do you need intent to hammer first? And on the off chance you aren't scum, are you going to provide a read list with reasons?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #163) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by waynegg »

Just seems you're more concerned with a single vote than you are in dispelling the whole case.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #164) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by waynegg »

Also, your lack of a claim when you're at L-1 for as long as you've been without a scum hammer looks like you're stalling to prepare a good fake claim.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #165) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yeah. Name claim. Scum first please ;)
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #166) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by waynegg »

Sincerely thought you guys would pick up on that joke...Scum first please...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #167) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 549, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:And the most important of all: Waynegg. Yes, he's town. But that doesn't mean he's right. If town sheeps him,
we
will lose, and I'm convinced of that. So please, for the love of God, think for yourselves.
And nobody sees the duplicity in this? If he's being legit we lose a VT. If he's being sneaky truthful, it means my scum list is spot on. Why wouldn't you want to lynch this? That "we" doesn't necessarily mean town.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #168) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by waynegg »

And I had to randomly kill Amrun...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #169) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 549, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:If town sheeps him, we will lose, and I'm convinced of that.
There is so much wifom in this I'm going to have nightmares about it.
Screw you
Thanks. Crazy good post. Like an Escher etching.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #170) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by waynegg »

TYVM is still a great choice in my opinion. Say he is scum, hypothetically. If we believe his claim and no lynch him then the other people on my list won't be looked at again for a while owing to that last bit. If he flips town then we know to look in a different direction. Most mod provided safeclaims are also VT. I think getting rid of the wifom he's provided, for better or worse, is the best choice to make right now so it'll clear the air either way.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #171) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by waynegg »

So, killerjester...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #172) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:23 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 594, Salt n Pepper wrote:And actually, I think it's totally scummy how Ten Heavens tried to paint me and DP in a negative light using the mechanic of hydras rather than on our current gameplay!

That's definitely been made a mental file of.

- pi
Fair enough
In post 593, Salt n Pepper wrote: We're fucking with town, so it honestly doesn't matter to me that you guys see our back and forth occasionally.
FTFY!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #173) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:20 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 597, Titus wrote:Waynegg, why did you edit Salt and Pepper's post to something that dramatcally changed the meaning? I see no town motivation for that.
Playing with and fucking with are pretty much the same thing. I see people put subliminal messages in their stuff all the time. I've been leaning scum on S&P for a while. This wasn't the first subliminal I pointed out, and that was the most profound way I could think of to do so.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #174) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:04 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 602, BROseidon wrote:Got it. Glad to know I don't need to vote for you right now.

Still think troubles lynch is okay, but probably not optimal today, so

UNVOTE:

Wayne, do you think that the S&P/TSO interaction could be scum-theatre? I don't, and I'm biasing towards TSO being the scum out of the two of them (I'm pretty sure one of them is scum).
I think it
could
be. I've been basing TSO scum since early this game day so that's not going to hurt my feelings. I think YTWC was stalling for time when it came to claim time so I still don't like him. S&P I've been going back and forth on, but a lot of their stuff has hit me sideways. I'll detail it when I have the time for more than a quick reply, likely this evening, but sooner if I can.
In post 602, BROseidon wrote:Got it. Glad to know I don't need to vote for you right now.

UNVOTE:

Wayne, do you think that the S&P/TSO interaction could be scum-theatre? I don't, and I'm biasing towards TSO being the scum out of the two of them (I'm pretty sure one of them is scum).
In post 604, Titus wrote:
In post 601, waynegg wrote:
In post 597, Titus wrote:Waynegg, why did you edit Salt and Pepper's post to something that dramatcally changed the meaning? I see no town motivation for that.
Playing with and fucking with are pretty much the same thing. I see people put subliminal messages in their stuff all the time. I've been leaning scum on S&P for a while. This wasn't the first subliminal I pointed out, and that was the most profound way I could think of to do so.
Playing with the way he was using it likely meant allied with. Playing with someone = allied with. For instance, masons play with other masons.

@Marquis, Get your hands dirty if you think someone is worth pressuring.
Only if you choose to read it that way. It works the other way just the same which was my whole point in pointing it out. It's duplicitous as fuck and shouldn't go by unchallenged.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #175) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:05 am

Post by waynegg »

I've gotta figure out why I keep getting double quotes. It's wearing me out...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #176) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:55 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 602, BROseidon wrote:Wayne, do you think that the S&P/TSO interaction could be scum-theatre? I don't, and I'm biasing towards TSO being the scum out of the two of them (I'm pretty sure one of them is scum).
But, if you're looking for scum theater, look no further than this...
In post 541, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:I'll claim and provide a full read list if there's intent to hammer.
In post 545, Titus wrote:Intent to hammer if readlist or claim sucks. :)
In post 547, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Claiming Oman, VT.
I'll type up a reads list tomorrow. Unless that's this "stalling" thing you keep accusing me of, in which case hammer away.
In post 548, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Actually, you know what, I don't trust you bastards as far as I can throw you. I'll get the important ones down now and fill in the rest tomorrow.
In post 549, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Baezu: Initially I thought that she was scummy, vague and hedgy, so I planted my vote there and left it. But then she claimed and I believed her so I removed it. But that L-1 out of the blue combined with some really weird mixtures of intent in #532 has rekindled my suspicion (crossreference "I'm conftown!" with "I realise it doesn't confirm me as town and that was not my intention"). Watch her tomorrow, and don't let her slip by. Scum.

TSO: Yeah. See above. Scumzorx.

killerjester: If he sheeps Waynegg mindlessly tomorrow, lynch it. If he starts to think for himself, probably town. (Key word being "mindlessly".)

Marquis: I'm not happy with you doing fuck all today, it doesn't fit with what I think of as Marquistown (not that I've ever seen you as scum.) I'm willing to go with Waynegg's meta on you, but for God's sake, if you're town you have some work to do tomorrow to make up for today. Lazy. I mean, Town.

Rhyx: Not as many posts, but I can see exactly where he's coming from in all of them. Verytown.

Titus: I can't pinpoint anything, but a lot of her posts seem non-committal. This is the most gut of all my reads, and I don't have much to substantiate it with, but she's on the scummy side of null.

And the most important of all: Waynegg. Yes, he's town. But that doesn't mean he's right. If town sheeps him, we will lose, and I'm convinced of that. So please, for the love of God, think for yourselves.
In post 550, Titus wrote:I like these initial reads. Withdrawing intent to hammer.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #177) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:41 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 183, T S O wrote:I just want to know is there anything ..unique about your role PM. If you're some kind of JOAT I don't care, but if you're say, immune to poison or being roleblocked, having a timer on your daykill eg. it expires on d3 or some Majiffy shit, if you're a Miller, if you're vengeful, etc. etc.

Sorry for this being so convoluted, but I'm trying to mentally clarify stuff I'm thinking about here.
The end of his campaign to role~fish me.
In post 184, waynegg wrote:
In post 178, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:
In post 170, waynegg wrote: Here, you're snarky, reactionary, and egocentric.
Snarky and egocentric aren't tells, and reactionary is a stretch. As to the playstyle, I could be trying something differently since "playing it cool" got me lynched last time.
The problem with that is I just got through looking at all your games. You've never had scum (marathons don't count before you go there) and playing it cool is how you town. Quite successfully actually as a whole, so changing that based on one outcome is unbelievable.

There's also some cognitive dissonance in your posts.

pedit ~ Yeah. Not sharing anything like that. Sorry. It would benefit scum and I'm not into helping
you
them make their night choices.
Where I curtail his fishing trip.
In post 185, T S O wrote:nnnnnnnnnnggghhhhhh.
Reeks to high heaven as caught scum.
In post 228, T S O wrote:
In post 187, Marquis wrote:I'm very busy atm getting butthurt over how TSO managed to escape a lylo lynch and win a completed game
I actually don't know what you mean

Unless you mean the home forum?
"Actually" this is well overemphasized.
In post 480, T S O wrote:it's not really self-conceived.

but even in the event I suspected you enough to pull a wagon on you, I wouldn't be able to today. I'm deciding which one of the cases I find more appealing before I vote.
AtE, though he clearly suspects me of nothing and has stated as much, plainly, several times.
In post 483, T S O wrote:Why not, let's hear it.
Looking for something to wifom around.
In post 518, T S O wrote:
In post 504, Your Troubles Will Cease wrote:Let's not do that.

First of all, I was checking to see if I was stumped. I'm not, so:
UNVOTE:

I finished my readthrough, made some notes, came up with fuck all. So I did another readthrough with the assistance of alcohol, made some notes, and I'm writing up what I found now. It boils down to me thinking that TSO is scum. Stay with me here.

My main reason is that he has been half-heartedly defending me every now and then, popping in with a
In post 115, T S O wrote: YTWC is a potential Town, but not quite sure.
here, and a
In post 229, T S O wrote:YTWC isn't scum atm
there. Towncred for when I flip, gets to look as though he isn't scum trying to off a townie quickly.

He dumped his vote on Waynegg early on, then hasn't moved it despite saying that it is useless, though that's a playstyle thing more than anything. Then there's the confusing mess of him having Waynegg as his main scum suspect, yet being eager to hear his theories and being (mock?) over the top when it's a reaction test. Regardless, if he's deciding which case looks more appealing, why isn't he doing anything personally to help him decide? Asking the mod who is scum hasn't got the best success rate iirc.

Final point: he keeps bringing up WIFOM.
In post 241, T S O wrote: I can't help but feel a slight sense of mindfuck
In post 477, T S O wrote:Alternatively, you're fucking with us by banking on the fact we don't think scum would do that.

But it's all WIFOM, unfortunately.
In post 161, T S O wrote:Guys, why would he bomb an obvTownie so he could potentially catch scum with a gambit?

Unless you have a reason to, bringing up WIFOM theories just fogs everything up. The more I read your iso, the more I realise that I don't know what you're thinking at all.
Firstly, you're not being lynched, so I don't know where that's coming from in terms of me getting towncred when you flip.
There are reasons for the second part which I'm not divulging.
Finally, quote 1 isn't WIFOM, quote 2 is me talking out loud and ...admitting it's WIFOM, and quote 3 is a conclusion, not WIFOM.

Aaand that's your case.
On second thought, maybe this is scum theater. The second part couldn't be answered because it would divulge their alignment. 115 (in the multiquote) is hedged for a net no stance.
In post 611, T S O wrote:
In post 568, Marquis wrote:btw Dr. Pepper's read on TSO is like... the bad kind of omgus actually. I dislike his read on TSO being scum because "unhelpful" when it came to talking with Majiffy.

totally looks like the reasoning molded around the vote, rather than reading TSO as scum first

(not that TSO isn't scummy himself btw, I personally disliked how his response to YTWC is pretty much a combination of "you can't attack me for that" and "you're trying to discredit me so I'll just calmly discredit you and try to brush this off as nothing". like... I see no actual solid defense there, just redirection and "lolnope"??)

pitoli how do you feel about your other head wanting TSO lynched? do you agree? and either way of your opinion, explain~
firstly, you scumbag, you got my rep in the mario kart noc :|

but yeah you're right, that's exactly what I did. but look at his accusations: do you really think they can be solidly defended?
And this is hedged as fuck too.

So...

TYVM
TSO
Titus
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #178) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:15 am

Post by waynegg »

Blaming you on wanting something to work with to create wifom, yep.

The other has to do with word choices and is needlessly overemphasized. Has nothing to do with what you were talking about.

Thanks for focussing on the two weakest points to attack.

~ and ~

Hedging

5. A word or phrase, such as possibly or I think, that mitigates or weakens the certainty of a statement.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #179) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:19 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 613, T S O wrote: 5 of them are based on me not revealing a certain point of information,....
One. Just one.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #180) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:31 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 618, T S O wrote:* there's exactly one word of emphasis in the first sentence.
also, brb eating.
And it's unnecessary because it adds nothing to the meaning of the sentence. And it's the smallest point in my case which you've chose to centralize on.

We can lynch this.

@KJ that's weak. I doubt anyone has a role pm that doesn't in some way allude to that. To call it out specifically as religion versus societal, though, gives me a moment's pause on you and makes me want to lynch YTWC that much more.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #181) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:12 am

Post by waynegg »

It's a case on lying or being deceptive and I'm not looking for your approval. That one word. The other 6 points would be the large part. I was pretty blunt about the scum theater, the hedging, the AtE, the role fishing, the hedging of statements, the statement of caught scum. How could you possibly miss those?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #182) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 am

Post by waynegg »

Nice reaction
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #183) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:10 am

Post by waynegg »

I've been on ytwc and tso all day. I've been waffling on your slot and s&p. s&p had a good litmus. You not so much. So, how's that even remotely all over the place?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #184) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:54 am

Post by waynegg »

TSO, I've been on you since here
In post 186, waynegg wrote:Marquis, are you here...

Mid East

2. BROseidon
3. FuDuzn- leaning
8. ryhx- leaning

Scum
13. Baezu
6. T S O

Town
10. waynegg
7. killerjester
11. Marquis
12. Salt n Pepper
1. Ten_Heavens
Don't confuse me pushing my number one read for being off you.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #185) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by waynegg »

Yep.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #186) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by waynegg »

Looks like I was off base on S&P. the dissonance I was picking up is mostly hydra dissonance.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #187) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by waynegg »

Do you need lots of spam to get to the top of the next page?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #188) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by waynegg »

Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #189) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by waynegg »

UNVOTE:

Who do you think is optimal then? If YTWC flips scum, there's associative with both Titus and TSO.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #190) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 642, BROseidon wrote:
In post 640, waynegg wrote:Who do you think is optimal then? If YTWC flips scum, there's associative with both Titus and TSO.
I think TSO is better because it also sorts out S&P vs TSO.

VOTE: TSO
1>2?
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #191) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 644, Majiffy wrote:
Doesn't look like anyone needs prods.
Nope. Everyone's been pretty active here.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #192) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

Don't misunderstand me BRO. I just think the possibility of implicating two is better than the possibility of implicating one. If it comes down to it, I don't mind switching my vote obviously. I just think we get so much more with YTWC.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #193) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

Then again, TSO would still implicate YTWC further who would still implicate Titus. So, I guess I'm good either way.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #194) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by waynegg »

And one more for Jiffy!
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #195) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

Bitte.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #196) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

That's pretty gay. Why would I be angry about that? I would expect scum to hammer scum after a rapid fire post after post that's too long and too close together on the time stamp so it's obviously prepared weak ass scum VT fake claim. That predictably normal.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #197) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by waynegg »

*wouldnt
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #198) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by waynegg »

Gay as in odd, weird, or lame. Homosexual is neither the original nor the only meaning of the word. Besides, I'm a mafia amateur. :P

You may want to look at my other games Titus. And Ive never been svum. Just saying. There's nothing funnier than ignoring questions of my scum reads...they either self confirm or clear. Of course you would have to be able to figure out who my real scum reads are (which are rarely ever fully divulged in thread) in those games. The three I've listed in this thread- TSO, YTWC, and you are all legit. Because I'm that damned sure.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #199) » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:36 pm
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”