The StarCraft II thread

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:11 am

Post by Alduskkel »

If you're new just go MMM: Marine, Marauder, Medivac. Solid unit composition. I play Protoss though, so I can't give specific build order advice.

On a related note, I keep doing blink stalker all-ins against Terran and for some reason it keeps working. I'm around low to mid Diamond, so maybe Terrans just don't know what to do at this level. I will say that they often seem to think widow mines will save them, even though I can just blink around them.

My PvT is 69%, and PvP is 50%, but unfortunately my PvZ is only 38%. I hate Zerg. Probably because unlike with the other two races I can't punish them for taking a 2nd base (while I'm on 1 base), which is my M.O. in the other two matchups. Also, Mutalisks ruin my day almost every time they show up.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2220 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Alduskkel »

The problem with Phoenixes is I end up spending all my time microing them and then my macro slips. Also, Phoenixes are basically garbage against everything else, the only other thing you can use them for is harassment, except any decent Zerg will have several spore crawlers in their bases when they see mass Phoenix.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020

Return to “The Arcade”