Mini 1474: Desperado's Revenge (Game Over)

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Desperado »

The Seventh Votecount

Flench - 3 (theomoaner, Radioactive Wolf, mnemonicdevice)
Feel It - 2 (Aj The Epic, jon_h61)
evilpacman18 - 2 (sthar8, Lucky2u)
theomoaner - 2 (N64Lord, Feel It)
Impetus - 1 (RadiantCowbells)
Not Voting - 2 (Impetus, evilpacman18, Flench)

With
players alive, it's
to lynch

Today's deadline is
Saturday, July 27th at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time

Spoiler: Player Voting History
N64Lord: evilpacman18 > theomoaner
Radioactive Wolf: Feel It > sthar8 > Flench
sthar8: evilpacman18 > Unvote > jon_h61 > evilpacman18
Feel It: Flench > theomoaner
Lucky2u: Feel It > evilpacman18
RadiantCowbells: mnemonicdevice > theomoaner > jon_h61 > JJcoolPants > jon_h61 > Lucky2u > Flench > tybalt
Impetus: evilpacman18 > Unvote
Aj The Epic: mnemonicdevice > Flench > Feel It
Flench: RadiantCowbells > JJcoolPants > RadiantCowbells > Radioactive Wolf > RadiantCowbells > Flench > Unvote
mnemonicdevice: RadiantCowbells > Flench
jon_h61: Feel It
theomoaner: mnemonicdevice > RadiantCowbells > Feel It > Flench
evilpacman18: sthar8 > Unvote

Spoiler: Voting History
RadiantCowbells
votes
mnemonicdevice
in Post 15
mnemonicdevice
votes
RadiantCowbells
in Post 16
N64Lord
voted
evilpacman18
in Post 19
Feel It
voted
Flench
in Post 22
theomoaner
voted
mnemonicdevice
in Post 23
Lucky2u
voted
Feel It
in Post 26
Flench
voted
RadiantCowbells
in Post 31
theomoaner
voted
RadiantCowbells
in Post 35
sthar8
voted
evilpacman18
in Post 41
Flench
voted
JJcoolPants
in Post 61
Flench
voted
RadiantCowbells
in Post 73
JJcoolPants
voted
mnemonicdevice
in Post 74
Radioactive Wolf
voted
Feel It
in Post 91
N64Lord
voted
theomoaner
in Post 92
JJcoolPants
voted
Flench
in Post 93
Feel It
voted
theomoaner
in Post 95
RadiantCowbells
voted
theomoaner
in Post 101
JJcoolPants
voted
Feel It
in Post 119
tybalt
voted
evilpacman18
in Post 128
tybalt
Unvoted
in Post 130
sthar8
voted
jon_h61
in Post 138
RadiantCowbells
voted
JJcoolPants
in Post 155
RadiantCowbells
voted
jon_h61
in Post 156
evilpacman18
voted
sthar8
in Post 167
Radioactive Wolf
voted
sthar8
in Post 168
mnemonicdevice
voted
evilpacman18
in Post 175
RadiantCowbells
voted
Lucky2u
in Post 189
jon_h61
voted
Feel It
in Post 203
Flench
voted
Feel It
in Post 205
sthar8
voted
evilpacman18
in Post 207
theomoaner
voted
Feel It
in Post 209
Lucky2u
voted
evilpacman18
in Post 216
evilpacman18
Unvoted
in Post 240
Flench
voted
RadiantCowbells
in Post 244
RadiantCowbells
voted
Flench
in Post 246
RadiantCowbells
voted
Tybalt
in Post 249
theomoaner
voted
Flench
in Post 255
Radioactive Wolf
voted
Flench
in Post 277
mnemonicdevice
voted
Flench
in Post 299
Flench
voted
Flench/i] in Post 339
Flench
unvoted
in Post 357
Last edited by Desperado on Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Flench »

Ok my other game finally went to night 1 after 2700 posts or some shit. I think that game is pretty much won, so this is my primary game now.

I am a bad lynch because I am town, and I can contribute later in the game. I have good reads and evidence when there is more content to to analyze later in the game, and I'm an easy read once I give out all my information, which I will.

@mod I didn't have my vote on anyone in that last vote count, I unvoted myself.

I think Radioactive is mafia, I haven't decided on Feel it, EPM, and Radiant. Feelit seems to be the least useful player so I would be ok with that D-1 lynch.

The people like n64lord who are lurking are not making me think town at all, just coasting.

sthar feels town, as does jon.

So Radioactive has done this to make me think mafia.

1. He doesn't seem to find sthar's posting productive and always negatively responds to his analysis.
2. He defends 2 people who everyone else is trying to pressure, pretty much derailing both of those wagons.
In post 257, Radioactive Wolf wrote:
In post 252, Lucky2u wrote:Someone also asked me about Radiant. He was playing like his normal town, but he is starting to get a bit more unhinged and hostile than before. I am beginning to wonder if it might be the stress of being scum or he is just less reserved now (we played in a newbie game, so he might have held back due to inexperience on site)
Radiant is hostile and unhinged?

This is news to me...
In post 259, Radioactive Wolf wrote:
In post 252, Lucky2u wrote:Concerning the question by Radioactive: I've actually changed my mind about that. At the time I was basing it off that Radioactive came into the game with a light accusation of EPM and I don't think a scum team would start that way.But you haven't really made your feelings of EPM known lately since you are kind of ignoring his wagon. In other words, I spoke way too soon, you could totally be a team.
That didn't answer the question.

I'm not voting the EPM wagon, and I called him town in post 168 so I would think that it would stand to reason that I don't support an EPM wagon. Your accusation that my read on EPM is unknown is just blatantly false.
3. He didn't respond to my accusation he lied to give a vote to sthar8, who I see as town.

Basically everything he has posted I can't agree with, when things don't seem logical to me I start to think he has other motivations for posting and voting as he has.

But I also don't think FeelIt has any intention of contributing so.

Vote: Feel It
Impetus
Impetus
Townie
Impetus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:37 am

Post by Impetus »

About half way through reading the thread, wanted to respond to the below because I really really disagree with it:
In post 59, sthar8 wrote:For the record, I don't believe in outing town tells. They're meaningless if the player is aware of them, and outing them gives scum information on how to manipulate you. We can discuss them when they become relevant, but saying "X looks townie to me" is fairly useless at best and buddying scum at worst.
Outing town reads and town tells is actually massively beneficial for a lot of reasons 1) It allows you to assess the persons thought process giving the read and therefore get a better read on them from it. 2) It allows you to properly understand others conclusions on players and therefore allow you to step back and evaluate your read on the player they have a town read on potentially changing your read. 3) It allows for there to be more cohesiveness inside the thread which makes narrowing down a pool of people that the mafia are likely in easier and 4) It allows thoughts to be left behind in case you get nightkilled, for instance if I get nightkilled I want to know for a fact that I've left behind all my thoughts and reads so that even when dead I can have an impact on the game and people can go back see and hopefully trust my town reads increasing the odds of lynching mafia.
Impetus
Impetus
Townie
Impetus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Impetus »

Alright, finished reading through. I have strong town reads on Sthar(1), Radiant(2), Jon(3), EPM(4) and the AJ/JJ slot(5).

(1): I never understood the scum reads on him, it seemed more like a disagreement with theory and playstyle he uses rather than actually thinking he was scummy. I think his PBPA on EPM is very wrong but the thought process comes across as natural as does the whole "I don't care if the wagons on me, at least we have a wagon to analyze" type attitude. I do have a few little harboring doubts but I'm shrugging them of.

(2): I don't think scum would enter the thread with the whole "Oh I'm the jester, read my role PM" ploy whatsoever since it draws attention towards them but doing it as town to attempt to garner reactions to get a read from makes a lot of sense. I also think his constant vote shifts matches with confused town rather than opportunistic scum and there's really no care about the image he's giving of at all that I think scum would have.

(3): The whole "I'm a deer in headlights" and the "doubting all my scum reads because they're too scummy" reads insanely genuine. I can follow his thought process a lot and the scumhunting reads legitimate. I'm going to feel like an idiot if this read is wrong because I'm very very confident in it.

(4): This is partially meta based, I've seen EPM in a few games and as town he's a bigger 'personality' so to speak as in he's not afraid to state his thoughts of people and opinions without caring too much about the consequences. The whole "I don't like votes being placed on the lead wagons" isn't something I think he'd come out and state as scum while not having town reads on all of the players. Also him doing meta research to find out Devices confirmation voting thing being a null tell reads very town, mafia generally don't waste time doing meta research.

(5): I think JJ's "how many scum are usually in this setup" is natural which means no inside information which means it's a town-slip, I also think his frustration is genuine and can follow his thought process a lot. And weirdly enough I think AJ not realizing that he replaced into JJ's slot is a big town tell, as scum I think he'd instantly have looked at his predecessors and partners play and therefore not said that he FoS's that slot.

I'm going to take a break, then I'll get through my thoughts on everyone else.
Impetus
Impetus
Townie
Impetus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Impetus »

I have weaker town reads on Themoaner(6) and Flench (7). I haven't much of a clue / am very conflicted about N64(8) and Mnemonic(9).

(6): This is a weaker read because I'm not entirely sure how to explain it which makes me worry it's gut based and I'm not a big fan of putting a lot of trust into my gut reads based or met reads. The only way I can really explain what I'm seeing here is that his reads, vote changes and content all read as natural to me. Blah. I guess it is partially gut based.

(7): I think his whole reads list on everyone read natural, especially liked the "Idk, I can't decide if it's genuine" type read that he has on Lucky and the "understand his reasoning which is important" on Jon, both don't seem contrived at all. The selfvote makes a lot of sense as frustrated town and his read on Radioactive is rather decent. Only thing stopping him from being in the strong town pile really is that I didn't like his Radiant or JJ vote earlier at all.

(8): A lot of the problem I'm having here is playstyle based I think because I'm having severe problems understanding his posts (I really hope I'm not the only one here that's not able to do it), his "we should focus on lurkers" type post early on doesn't match with his own activity level but I think that's due to him being V/LA so it's probably not a scum-tell. I do like his reasoning for his Feel scum read but gah I'm struggling reading him.

(9): I found his "Anyone want to help me quicklynching the scum" to be a slight town tell and think the admittance of OMGUSing is more likely to come from town but don't like his vote on Flench, reads as opportunistic. Really there's a severe lack of content to get a solid read on him from.
Impetus
Impetus
Townie
Impetus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Impetus »

I have varying degrees of scum reads on Radioactive(10), Feel It(11) and Lucky(12).

(10): First of, a few of my town reads seem to have him as town from memory so can they explain to me what I'm misreading here please? I thought the drop in vote on Feel It and explanation alongside with Feels reaction actually reads as scum distancing with partner (And I know don't try and catch two scum until we get one flip but I'd rather point it out so if someone thinks I'm blatantly wrong about it they can point it out to me before I get confirmation biased about it) and I really hated calling EPM scum, not voting him, then retracting the scum read to sheep him, felt very opportunistic as does the Flench vote really though the largest problem is that I'm finding a large portion of his posts to contain very little scumhunting.

(11): He's active lurked throughout a large portion of the game, being here, following along but providing no real content or thoughts and the reads list of "JJ, you seem town to me, making content" reads as an attempt at appeasement rather than a legitimate read. The "I've lost tract of the game I'll do more tomorrow" seems to be essentially an attempt at begging for another day and the town read on Fletch that came out of nowhere with no reasoning attached reads as fake. This is probably my strongest scum read right now but I want to go over him again after I get some sleep to make sure I'm not already in a tunnel, consider me stating that this is where I'm likely to vote in 12 or so hours after some sleep though.

(12): I want to read some of his meta but don't have the time right now, I'll do this later because I'm finding his (Apologies if this is 'harsh') sheer uselessness scummy. I didn't like his reaction to Radiants gambit nor did I like his whole "I'll probably sheep you but I will keep an eye on you" and I really really didn't like the "Yet turning on me when we were both town is exactly what you did Judas" comment, read as an attempt at emotional manipulation but there's a lot of posts that show that he's read and up to date with the thread but have a real lack of analysis and like I said "useless", if I get time when I wake up I'll let you know what I find from his meta but lynch wise I prefer Feel It over him if they're the two likely lynches.

And with that night; I'll probably be unable to sleep though because I struggle getting scumhunting out of my head, bleh.
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Lucky2u »

No worries on the harsh part, your being as nicely harsh as possible at least.

I only really scanned the last two days so I need to get caught back up, and will post more uselessness after.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:46 am

Post by theomoaner »

^Interesting set of reads from Impetus

Could you answer a few questions please?

1. Do you not think that there is a huge amount of WIFOM in your read of Radiant? ("Scum wouldn't say <x> so by saying <x> I'll apear to be town")*
2. Have you read any of Jon's meta? I've played with him before and he is ALWAYS a deer in headlights, as you so eloquently put it.
3. When do you think EPM "Will get round to it"? (Post 327 for example) Do you not think he is trying to derail a Flench lynch?
4. Do you think AJ is reading the fucking thread?
5. Flench's case against Radioactive consists of "He changed his mind" yet you think this is a good case, please explain why in more detail.
6. Why do you not think Flench is actively lurking?
7. Do you think N64Lord's unreadability is deliberate?

I quite agree with the rest of your reads (except I'm more null-leaning-town on RWolf, I just see him as frustrated at the way this game is going). As for your scum reads, as I've already said. two of them have promised to post more tomorrow, this is testable. No change in quality/quantity = lynch.

Sorry to throw a lot of questions at you but they are needed.
*Radiant isn't scum she's a traitor.
All hail Eris, All hail discordia.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 am

Post by theomoaner »

^To clarify question four.
In post 346, Desperado wrote:
Aj The Epic replaces JJcoolPants effective immediately
(Apologies to Mod for leaving the red colour, I need it to make my point clear).
In post 347, Aj The Epic wrote:Hey theomoaner, before I finish, I want to ask you two questions:

What are your opinions on a policy lynch?
Who's the most likely player to flip scum here?

(Oh, and /confirming in)
Do you think AJ missed the post
IMMEDIATELY
before his first post?
AND
forgot its content in just (at the most) four hours later?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:56 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

That's actually a fascinating theory.

If scum were aware that there's a traitor, claiming jester in the first day would be a pretty good way of claiming traitor.

I mean, there's virtually no way that scum are going to target me tonight. ^_-

It all depends whether you think I'm being genuine or am trying to act town by acting like I'm trying as hard as possible not to look like i'm trying to look town.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:57 am

Post by theomoaner »

^Indeed!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:01 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Hell, you could be scum who knows there's a traitor and are trying to find a way to probe me for whether or not I am the traitor based on my actions by pointedly bringing it up and seeing my reaction.

If that's the case, would I have passed the test?
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:02 am

Post by theomoaner »

In post 101, RadiantCowbells wrote:...
This looks to me like Theo thought I was hiw traitor and was subtly fishing for me to say something to make it clearer to him.
I always assume the possibilty of there being a traitor in the game too. :shifty:
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:07 am

Post by theomoaner »

In post 386, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hell, you could be scum who knows there's a traitor and are trying to find a way to probe me for whether or not I am the traitor based on my actions by pointedly bringing it up and seeing my reaction.

If that's the case, would I have passed the test?
Ninja'd.

Thought I'd already done that?
jon_h61
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
jon_h61
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:42 am

Post by jon_h61 »

In post 382, theomoaner wrote:Have you read any of Jon's meta? I've played with him before and he is ALWAYS a deer in headlights, as you so eloquently put it.
In that, my first ever game of Mafia, Mrs. Blithe (scum) described me as obvious overeager newbie just come to Town!!! I was the highest count poster in that game. If I remember right, didn't I stop 4nxi3ty from screaming for your lynch. I think it was you. I told him you couldn't have been the last scum, because I'd jailed you that night. That game was a confidence builder for me, and I remember it fondly. :eek:
Radioactive Wolf
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Radioactive Wolf »

1. He doesn't seem to find sthar's posting productive and always negatively responds to his analysis.
2. He defends 2 people who everyone else is trying to pressure, pretty much derailing both of those wagons.
3. He didn't respond to my accusation he lied to give a vote to sthar8, who I see as town.
1. So, I have to agree with sthar, or I'm scum? OK...
2. Who are you talking about and what are you talking about? Yes, of course I'm defending EPM, he's a town read.
3. No, I didn't respond to it. Two other people did. And if you read either of those posts I linked, you know why your accusation is just dead wrong.

How you have people defending you absolutely boggles my mind.
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by Flench »

In post 390, Radioactive Wolf wrote:
1. So, I have to agree with sthar, or I'm scum? OK...
2. Who are you talking about and what are you talking about? Yes, of course I'm defending EPM, he's a town read.
3. No, I didn't respond to it. Two other people did. And if you read either of those posts I linked, you know why your accusation is just dead wrong.

How you have people defending you absolutely boggles my mind.
Do you just randomly pick a person at the beginning of the game and act like everything they do is scummy and retarded? Good play.

For number two, I quoted the posts I was referencing where you defended Radiant and EPM. I am sorry you are not a strong reader, this game must be tough.
Radioactive Wolf
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:59 pm

In post 391, Flench wrote:Do you just randomly pick a person at the beginning of the game and act like everything they do is scummy and retarded? Good play.
Where did I say sthar was retarded? And I don't think he's scum still.
What are you talking about?

For number two, I quoted the posts I was referencing where you defended Radiant and EPM. I am sorry you are not a strong reader, this game must be tough.
I said he wasn't "unhinged" and that qualifies as "derailing a wagon"? In which universe does that make sense?

Yeah, you keep talking down to me while you dig that hole deeper and deeper.
Radioactive Wolf
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Radioactive Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:04 pm

At the time of the post you quoted (257: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p5142910), there was no wagon on RadiantCowbells, it was only you voting him. Therefore, there was no wagon to derail.

You're blatantly lying to make your case.

Now die.

You're scummy as scum can get. And annoying scum at that.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Ah. On the replacement queue, Tybalt was listed first, so I assumed I had replaced him. I had a case written up from this morning that I didn't get to finish due to my work shift. I'll complete it here after catching up.
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Flench »

In post 392, Radioactive Wolf wrote:
In post 391, Flench wrote:Do you just randomly pick a person at the beginning of the game and act like everything they do is scummy and retarded? Good play.
Where did I say sthar was retarded? And I don't think he's scum still.
What are you talking about?

I said he wasn't "unhinged" and that qualifies as "derailing a wagon"? In which universe does that make sense?

Yeah, you keep talking down to me while you dig that hole deeper and deeper.
Well this just proves what I said, I was saying you were acting like I (not sthar) was retarded and scummy. Then you pretend not to understand me yet again and act like I'm a retarded and scummy.

Or maybe you actually just can't understand things unless they are explicitly spelled out. In that case, sorry for confusing you, I'll take special care to be clear with you when responding to you from now on.

Yea people were pressuring him and you were defending him, I didn't agree with that post, that is what it is.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Alright, let's start the explanation.The first help to this will be the best piece of information posted so far this game: Desperado's voting records. While I don't use voting records as a general basis for case, this is good solid evidence and has been recorded perfectly for us. Let's look at some that stick out.

N64Lord: evilpacman18 > theomoaner
Radioactive Wolf: Feel It > sthar8 > Flench

sthar8: evilpacman18 > Unvote > jon_h61 > evilpacman18

Feel It: Flench > theomoaner
Lucky2u: Feel It > evilpacman18
RadiantCowbells: mnemonicdevice > theomoaner > jon_h61 > JJcoolPants > jon_h61 > Lucky2u > Flench > tybalt

Impetus: evilpacman18 > Unvote
Aj The Epic: mnemonicdevice > Flench > Feel It

Flench: RadiantCowbells > JJcoolPants > RadiantCowbells > Radioactive Wolf > RadiantCowbells > Flench > Unvote

mnemonicdevice: RadiantCowbells > Flench
jon_h61: Feel It

theomoaner: mnemonicdevice > RadiantCowbells > Feel It > Flench

evilpacman18: sthar8 > Unvote

Alrighty. Red is bad, green is good. Red has two reasons for bad: Inconsistency or tunneling. Of course, RC is the definition of inconsistent here. But Flench, on the other hand, has been incredibly consistent. Consistency is a major town tell, almost incredibly overlooked. Tunneling is a lot more problematic because there really is no consistency to look for at all. EPM, Jon (to an extent, just not having voted much) and especially mnemonicdevice are all subject to tunneling. The worst offender is by far device who was on RC for almost 9/10 of this game so far. (I'm overlooking impertus because Tybalt wasn't around much.)

Now, for the reasons I wanted my answers before continuing.

Theomoaner is NOT a fan of policy lynches. This, however, drives inconsistency with his vote to RC.
Looks like an attempt to play a gambit to me. Also, as a proven liar I think the pricipal of Lynch all Liars needs to be applied here.
Invoking it. Quite easily on a role that is never in a normal game and was obviously a joke. Really, even when he called it a 'scum gambit' he never explained his thinking. This is something I've been wondering about for a while, especially when sathar started pulling up a policy lynch on lurkers.

See, he DID eventually come around and say that the lurker discussion was the wrong way to go (and trust me, it was) but he's really, really late to do so, he's way after the fact. So, while I give him some towncred for at least trying, he's way too late to pointing this out.

Also, he's a little easy to tick off on topics that he has no buisness being ticked off at.
Perhaps I'm just tunneling though :giggle:

I'm tunneling????!!!?!?!?!?
done.

This is weird. Not to mention the 102 was actually increased emphasis to show anger. Feels fake.

(And yes, now that I know I'm JJcool's replacement over Tybalts, the fact that JJ tried to translate Theomoaner can't mean much to me in a theomoaner case.)

Now. Let's clear some town reads. Flench, Radiant Cowbells (hi slimer alt), Impetus (Who's your main acc, btw?) sthar and most likely Jon. (This is jon, boys and girls, get used to him. He'll stay a while).

Who's scum? My guess is Lucky2u is secured, mega, ultra scum (And hence my vote by the end after probably putting together a case.
Theomoaner, for now. I feel that he's been picking easy targets (hence his first two votes) and he's contradicting himself here and there (enough that I've caught a few).
Either N64 or Radioactive wolf. Not ready to make a complete scum call on either, but both are scummy. (radioactive, any chance you want to tell us your alt or is this secret info? You kind of remind me of thestatusquo)

Spoiler:
In post 191, Lucky2u wrote:Personally I am a fan of a EPM or Radioactive wagon today. I don't think they are a team but I'm pretty sure one of them is scum. I don't have history with Radioactive but I have a history of playing with semi hostile players that always end up being scum. EPM... he's just bad.
He has two scum tells, but doesn't think they're a team. His justification? RW is hostile, EPM is bad. Awful reasoning
In post 215, Lucky2u wrote:I'm going with EPM for day 1 lynch. Sthar makes alot of good cases.
Follow the leader sheep.
In post 229, Lucky2u wrote:Jon, I'm not going to jump on you for this because it's an honest mistake. Radioactive (Wolf) and Radiant (Cowbells, also known as Judas) are two different people in this game. I have no history with the wolf. I have a history with the betrayer of Christ.
Why would Jon's mistake even be something to jump on? It's not that bad, even hints that he doesn't have either in his qt should he be scum.
In post 353, Lucky2u wrote:That said we are nearing the deadline so let's make this a two pony show and all throw down votes?
Awful. Wants to narrow the lynching field to two. First off, that's not smart to ever have dueling wagons, scum just shifts over the majority and town inevitably loses. Secondly, he's assuming one or possibly none are scum and just seems to focus on the lynch factor. Still playing self-admitted sheep. Doesn't save you from my vote.

And fluff. All kinds of fluff, enough to start a cotton candy stand. Here's your sign (And vote)

Vote:Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Lucky2u
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by Lucky2u »

I don't really care about most of your arguments, cause they have a basis in good theory. However your rational against my calling for a two wagon race is flawed. First, look at the vote count and deadline. We are far from a consensus and at this rate will end up with a no lynch. That is worse than a mislynch because it tells us little to nothing. I'm fine with being one of the wagons, because at least it would get us somewhere. Only scum wants a no lynch, are you scum? No? Then vote and commit.

VOTE: lucky2u

Here is wagon 1, Flench has the most votes so he would be best candidate for second wagon. Less than 24 hours, me or Flench. Go.
The bunny knight reigns supreme!
Get to know me! Here! and now Here too!
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Feel It »

I've been trying to read and catch but this game is a clusterfuck.

RadiantCowbells- Town, been drawing lots of attention to himself, and not the good kind either so if he's scum he is playing a good ruse.

RadioactiveWolf- Leaning scum, feels opportunistic like his wolfish name suggests and he picks on players that are are easy targets and avoids the ones who argue better. This seems like fake scumhunting to me and with the hope of getting a townie lynched.

Lucky2u- Null. His posts haven't really said much other than he thinks Radiant and EPM are his favored lynches. I'm torn between his self vote as a genuine town play at wanting a lynch before the deadline or a scumplay trying to fabricate said feeling.

AJ/JJ- Mostly null, hard to get a read with the replacement.

Flench- I was against lynching him at first due to him doing nothing to warrant it, felt like a collection of players bullying him but now my mind has changed, he self votes and then... removes it and changes his mind about wanting to die and then votes for the person he thinks is the most likely to get a lynch on (myself) erratic behavior.

jon_h61- Leaning town, has made fairly logical posts as are his choices for a lynch.

Impetus- Townish, I liked most of the logic behind his reads.

sthar8- Strong townread, has asked lots of questions, made lots of analysis and pressure based on logic. Some of his posts were a bitch to read through though.

evilpacman18- Null, mostly fluffy posts.

AJ The Epic- Townish, Made some good points on on the voting patterns of players, but I found his choice to vote for Lucky a bit odd. (not a scummish way)

mnemonicdevice- People have been right to criticize me for lurking, but where's the pressure here? He's been just as inactive. Null and give him the benefit of doubt that's he's been busy like me.

N64Lord- Just can't read him.

theomoaner- Nothing personal bro, but you were scummy at the beginning of the day and you're still scummy now. Your reaction to Radiant felt like a scum trying to build an easy wagon. Wants to lynch me or Flench for low activity while posting high levels of fluff himself. Changes his vote over to Flench when I look like a less likely possibility.

I'm keeping my vote where it has been for most of the day for now, but am willing to change my vote to another Flench if he's the only lynch we will get today. Sorry about being sidetracked I've mostly caught up now and will be posting more regularly.
Flench
Flench
Goon
Flench
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Flench »

Ok, since Feel It is back and made a good post, I can go with my actual mafia read.

Vote: Radioactive Wolf

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”