KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
KrazyEyeKilla7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:29 am

Post by KrazyEyeKilla7 »

In post 908, UberNinja wrote:

Another common tactic I use is to buddy up to people I think might be scum, call them town, and ride on that for a while to see if they try to take advantage of it in a scummy way, or attach and cling on to me and basically grab onto my ankles and try to have me pull them through the day. Krazy wasn't doing this too much, so props to him. My suspicion level of him was lower than my suspicion level of bork for most of the game. He played pretty well for the most part... but seriously though?

Spoiler: This response to my post... I lol'd at how obvious it was.
In post 826, UberNinja wrote:
In post 822, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:But what if he's town? The replacement will be town too. Sooo how does your word make it law?

It's simple. We... kill... the Bat Man.
In post 827, KrazyEyeKilla7 wrote:Well put. And it appears I'm closer to death than I had thought. Interesting how so many people believe I am scum :\ I do find the whole ragequit (along with the actual rage) to be suspicious since there have been numerous replacements for day 2 if I'm right. Yeah, not a big fan of the rage plus replacement request. Though, uber, if bork is lynched and flips town...don't expect a warm welcome on day 3 for starting the wagon.
VOTE: bork

But going back to the "buddying up to scum" thing, of course the reverse of that is to pick fights with people I think are townies, and rub them the wrong way, and not just to see how they react, but also (more importantly) to see how others around them react. Sometimes this involves voting them, sometimes it involves telling them they're scum for obviously terrible reasons, and sitting on their wagon, etc. For instance, Whiskers. Sitting on a Whiskers wagon got pretty boring pretty quick though. Mostly because there weren't enough players in the game to help create any kind of a wagon... but that's not my fault, etc.

I feel bad for your tactic since I had a 75% chance of killing you if I lived. The tactic had no value to the game unless you lived.

Also, instead of making a buddy system with the presumed scum, why not just join the wagon and remove the threat? I think you're kinda makin shit up to an extent with this.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:26 am

Post by Whiskers »

Nah, he's right. Tactically, there is value in what he did. I can't quite pull it off myself.

And I don't admit that it was in-game bravado; this is how I really am.

But maybe you should have a disclaimer somewhere that you're an asshole that nobody wants to play with, if you're going to play like an asshole.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
seilkops
seilkops
Goon
seilkops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:44 am

Post by seilkops »

@Kondi
Yeah, I know that better than you. My case on you was terribad, but I had a hard time catching up reading the thread so I just tunelled you to my death.
@Rach
My goal is to actually be on the same team with you and not hyperlurk. Good playing with you!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 am

Post by redFF »

In post 908, UberNinja wrote:redFF is a bit of a troll. He likes to take every jab he can at me, because I put him on my modding blacklist for doing a terrible job modding one of my first games here. Hence the "but shit mod, amirite" comment. It's mostly OMGUS, but oh well... not much I can do about that.

This makes me so mad. What did I do wrong in that game? Kuribo used some bad language, and you wanted me to punish him for it, despite their being nothing in my game rules nor site rules, and despite most other mods not punishing for bad language, and despite the fact that you use some terrible language on the site also. Because I didn't tell Kuribo to stop swearing I somehow wanted the scum to win and therefore did a terrible job modding? And you call me a troll when you're banned from discussion forums for trolling and caused 3 people to replace out of this game because you're such a cunt? Fuck you.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:45 am

Post by UberNinja »

Apparently you still don't see how immature you're being. But I can't help you there.
You weren't even in this game; stop following me around and trying to troll me. Thanks.

Here is the other PM I got, which I now have permission to share:
borkjerfkin wrote:You weren't out of line in this game, regardless of what I or anyone said. I didn't like your playstyle or your attitude but that doesn't make them invalid or against the rules. You got under my skin, and being town it probably wounded my pride a bit. If I'd have been scum I'd not have given a shit.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:49 am

Post by redFF »

In post 929, UberNinja wrote:I didn't like your playstyle or your attitude but that doesn't make them invalid or against the rules.

So this is pretty much exactly what you thought about Kuribo in my game?

I may be being immature but that's because you constantly call me a terrible mod, which is a pretty serious accusation, but then when I call you out on it you just call me a troll and leave the thread.
triangle123
triangle123
Goon
triangle123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:16 am

Post by triangle123 »

To be honest, I'm glad I got killed Night 1 because Day 2 looked painful to play through. Like Bork, I'm not exactly a fan of UN's playstyle but I don't think there's anything
wrong
with it, and he is a decent scumhunter.

Kcdaspot, no hard feelings <3. I'm sure you'll do better next time.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:13 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 930, redFF wrote:
In post 929, UberNinja wrote:I didn't like your playstyle or your attitude but that doesn't make them invalid or against the rules.

So this is pretty much exactly what you thought about Kuribo in my game?

I may be being immature but that's because you constantly call me a terrible mod, which is a pretty serious accusation, but then when I call you out on it you just call me a troll and leave the thread.

Go away. I only bring it up again, because it's the explanation for your continued hounding of me, even into games where you didn't even have any investment. It's not like I go around harassing you and posting in games I'm not a part of to tell people how annoying and immature you are. Grow up, please. You're projecting your own insecurities onto me and then sticking your fingers in your ears and singing loudly when I tell you just how immature you're being. Just grow up.

In post 931, triangle123 wrote:To be honest, I'm glad I got killed Night 1 because Day 2 looked painful to play through. Like Bork, I'm not exactly a fan of UN's playstyle but I don't think there's anything
wrong
with it, and he is a decent scumhunter.

I'm glad you feel that way, triangle. I look forward to playing with you again as well.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:23 am

Post by redFF »

As long as it's on your wiki as an excuse for losing that game, it's still relevant. You also still haven't answered how I was a terrible mod in any way.

Also Triangle never said he looked forward to playing with you again, so you can remove the "as well".
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Hoopla »

Kc, please contact me next time you decide to cancel a game.
Giitah
Giitah
Goon
Giitah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Giitah »

sorry, I'm not really interested in the explanation -- your playstyle just made me mad even sitting from the sidelines. I am not interested in playing with you, Uber, at all.

On another note, I will concede that people do mistreat you more than they should in discussion boards -- of course, that's not to say you don't shitpost sometimes, but you get more flake than you deserve, is what I am trying to say.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 933, redFF wrote:Also Triangle never said he looked forward to playing with you again, so you can remove the "as well".

When I said "as well", I meant "as well as the other people I look forward to playing with again", which include borkjerfkin and solidstate.
You'd know this already, if you had been paying attention to anything other than coming here to troll me. You're making yourself look bad.

Just leave.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by redFF »

You still haven't answered my question re: my modding.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

cheer
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus