Open 511: Diffusion of Power: (Mod Abandoned)

Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 448, Baezu wrote:CMON PEOPLE

POST!!!
I notice that you are the only one voting for the person you're voting for, and you don't seem to be trying to convince anyone else to join you. Nor are you commenting on any current wagons (such as they are). Why don't we just lynch you, since you're clearly not trying to find scum?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:33 am

Post by ZZZX »

lynch DCLXVI

he isnt even talking to defend him self -.-
N64Lord
N64Lord
Goon
N64Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by N64Lord »

But if our lynch is inactive, we won't have any associations to go off on d2, and we'll get further insult the moderator with a day 2 RVS. DCL's been bad in that he's leaned wildly on whether venrob is scum or town, and he constantly calls saki out for something that I don't see as conclusive, and ignored things saki did that would weaken his argument(saki's suspicsion on other people, saki hunting for taskmaster's intent) .
VOTE: DCLXCI
Pwnz won the prod race, envy him and give up lurking, you won't match his achievement.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

ZZZX, your vote might not be valid. It needs the word vote

VOTE: DCLXCI
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 449, NoctanNights wrote:
In post 448, Baezu wrote:CMON PEOPLE

POST!!!
Okay, your current reads?
TMT - Best post is this:
In post 432, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 423, Voodoo Lady wrote:
(Can I call you Tittymuffins?)

1. Are you referring to me?
2. If the answer to 1 is yes, then the answer to your question is also yes.
In post 406, Saki wrote:
In post 402, mnemonicdevice wrote:
Baezu wrote:While we wait for replacements, could everyone give a recap of their reads, please?

I am awaiting pwnz replacement since I suspected him early on and I'm also waiting on Radioactive wolf's replacement.

Everyone else, please post!
Null on everyone except:

Saki: Scum/troll
Noctan: neutral-scum
DCL: slight town
Taskmaster: slight town
can you actually provide cases or do you only contribute with votes and fos's
Why ask mnemonic and not noctan for reasons?
In post 414, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 406, Saki wrote:can you actually provide cases or do you only contribute with votes and fos's
Noctan's read is from jumping on the venrob wagon with too much enthusiasm, IMO, You know why I have voted you, and the other two are just gut feelings now, and can change easily when more content is added by those two.
How was Noctan too enthusiastic?

1. He didn't "jump" on the wagon, he started it
2. Posts 58 and 175.
Otherwise, not too much activity, hasn't given a complete set of reads and not really scumhunting. He responds to people and questions decisions but he's null for me at this point due to not much info

ZZZX-
In post 326, ZZZX wrote:let me doa small ... info check
DCLXVI - leaning town
TMTOLBTWNTOF - null
Baezu - leaning town
ZZZX - town
oriole - null
N64Lord - null
Paschendale - null
Saki - why is saki getting voted? i see him quite town atm
Radioactive Wolf - inactive
mnemonicdevice - inactive
pwnz - from when he posted he acted a bit scummy so leaning scum
NoctanNights - Well still inactive.... null?
Taskmaster - Did he post more than a few posts? Null

you see how bad this game is x.x
His list of reads really didn't say much about people - minimal effort on his part. Not sure if this post was facetious or authentic but either way, pretty useless. I also didn't like his post where he said saki was too townie but gave him a townpoint but he's already explained about that so whatever. Null leaning scum

Oriole-
In post 110, oriole wrote:
In post 64, pwnz wrote:
In post 25, Venrob wrote:by my count i'm l-4. stop voting me or i will dayvig you. If i'm defensive thas cuz i don like retards voting me because i made a fucking joke. get a fucking sense of humor or leave me the fuck alone.
VOTE: Venrob
Venrob should have to claim after making the dayvig joke, or kill one of us before he dies.
I feel like RVS is largely a joke just like you do Venrob, but it really translates like you're serious.
This is rolefishing. I like my vote where it is.

@DCL- Do you read any of Venrob's posts as being pro-town besides the replacing-out post?
This post reeks of town to me. He cares about protecting town. He has been participating and I feel he's being really genuine. Town

N64-
In post 185, N64Lord wrote:I'm trying to look more closely at where pwnz and DCL
In post 149, Paschendale wrote:TMT has basically done zero useful scumhunting so far. He's got 2 RVS votes, not even including decent joke reasons. The vote on pwnz is nitpicking over nothing. It looks a lot more like looking for reasons to justify voting than actual suspicion. And then a "why would scum/town do this?" fallacy.
Vote: TMT
Why didn't you do this when DCL tried to "paint" saki as trying to quick lynch. I don't like how you were concillary during DCL's spree, when you could have opened a wagon you had more confidence in than venrob. You just come off as self aware to me.
In post 71, DCLXVI wrote:vote:saki
I'm going to go with a leap of faith and say venmar/radioactive is more likely to flip out as town rather then scum (the ragequiting not his reaction to my RVS vote)
vote:Saki I think there was one scum on the venmar wagon and he fits the bill with his insistence on getting him lynched quickly.
Second choice would be pwnz.
You're saying that venmar's overreaction was scummy, but ragingquitting is town enough for you to forgive all that,? Scum on wagon is horribly out of place argument, and It's almost like you know this argument will die down, so you make sure your case against pwnz wasn't a bombshell.VOTE: DCL
I'd like to hear baezu's opinion on DCL and nights. Radioactive wolf's 159 makes a good points on people being non-commital, and tolerating weak logic.
Before looking at his ISO, I had him at null but after a read through, I feel he's town. He's been asking people to explain reads had been consistently active and is scumhunting. Town

Pasch -
In post 100, Paschendale wrote:
In post 99, DCLXVI wrote:Since you appear to like refuting me pasch, why did you not respond to post 94 when commenting on post 87?
... Beeeeecause there's no need to say the same thing twice? There was absolutely not harm to town from making Venrob flame out like that. No one was mislynched, no one really embraced any terrible logic.

Now answer why your attack on Saki isn't equally applicable to you?
He's been asking questions and asking for explanations. Again, satisfied with his participation. Town

Saki -

Typical Saki game - defensive, bombastic, essentially reactionary. But this is classic Saki. He hasn't pinged any radar as to being scummy this game. Town

RadioWolf-
In post 159, Radioactive Wolf wrote:
In post 158, Saki wrote:my first game with hydras and I dont like the possibility that they might be scum.

why is it awful
Well, let's see...

We have ZZZX who I already commented on. There's TMT with his crappy "OMG, why would town do
that
?" attack on me paired with a weak pwnz vote. And there's also Noctan who's perfectly content with sitting to the side chuckling at me and going along with this really opportunistic wagon on me.

These three scummy candidates are floating around and the best you could come up with was "lol, let's policy lynch the hydra"?

That's awful.
Commented on a few things but no reads list, no real desire to scumhunt or really help town. He's not in the scum pile simply because there hasn't been enough information to go on. Null

Mnem -

already jumped votes multiple times, can't seem t make up his mind.
In post 402, mnemonicdevice wrote:
Baezu wrote:While we wait for replacements, could everyone give a recap of their reads, please?

I am awaiting pwnz replacement since I suspected him early on and I'm also waiting on Radioactive wolf's replacement.

Everyone else, please post!
Null on everyone except:

Saki: Scum/troll
Noctan: neutral-scum
DCL: slight town
Taskmaster: slight town
This reads list seems not to have involved a lot of thought or effort and he doesn't seem interested in the game or really in helping town figure out who's scum. Scummy

Titus-

Replaced into a slot which I already thought was scummy but I hadn't fully formed my read on that slot so I will let his input help me solidify that opinion. Null

Noctan - I've already made a case for why I think Noctan is town

Task-
In post 187, Taskmaster wrote:Why are you calling someone out for a policy lynch idea which is pretty much just a joke?

ns
His attitude is crappy but that's NS and DP for you - they both tend to be very confrontational so I'm not sweating it. So far null leaning town.

Ok, now your turns!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Post by ZZZX »

ok i will soon(tm)

anyway
Vote DCLX
Voodoo Lady
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Voodoo Lady »

Titus is a lady, Baezu.

VOTE COUNT 1.12
DCLXVI - 6 (Taskmaster, Saki, Paschendale, ZZZX, N64Lord, Titus) [L-1]

TMTOLBTWNTOF - 0
Baezu - 1 (DCLXVI)
ZZZX - 0
oriole - 0
N64Lord - 0
Paschendale - 1 (oriole)
Saki - 2 (Radioactive Wolf, mnemonicdevice)
Radioactive Wolf - 0
mnemonicdevice - 1 (Baezu)
Titus - 0
NoctanNights - 0
Taskmaster - 0
Not Voting - NoctanNights

Seven players are needed to form a majority.

Day 1 will end midnight August 11th-- five days from now.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

and why the hell am I getting quicklynched?
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 451, ZZZX wrote:
lynch DCLXVI

he isnt even talking to defend him self -.-
dude, i was v/la through monday, then on tuesday i played golf from 9 - 3 then went to a county fair so basically i had very limited ms time so this bs about me not defending myself is bs.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

So basically, I'm getting called scum for going after saki...

Well, I'll restate my case again...

I believe there was scum on the venrob wagon. I know I am town so I went to look at everyone else, I've already detailed why I suspected that saki was the player most likely to be scum due to how saki was interacting with venrob and due to how saki was extremely eager for venrobs lynch.

I'm really not sure what else there is to say that I have not said all ready, I get that some people disagree with my case, but seriously, you want to lynch one of the people (who besides the v/la) has been active and scumhunting

other than, baezu needs to die really badly. or at least be investigated, if me flipping town accomplishes that then I might be slightly less dissapointed about getting lynched.

It's a gut read but I'm extremely confident in it. He seriously needs to be looked at.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

I still think we shouldn't lynch until the final day of the deadline at least. We have 5 days and we should make the most of it. It gives town more time to discover other possible scum, and perhaps discover that those might not be scum at all. So nobody vote.
I'm an ethereal shadow demon who sucks the souls out of mortals. I am your worst nightmare......

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:39 pm

Post by Titus »

True, but a player at L-1 should probably claim at least PR or VT.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 460, NoctanNights wrote:I still think we shouldn't lynch until the final day of the deadline at least. We have 5 days and we should make the most of it. It gives town more time to discover other possible scum, and perhaps discover that those might not be scum at all. So nobody vote.
Who do you think is scum since you're not voting?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

Honestly I agree with The DCL lynch, but we should put it off.
I'm an ethereal shadow demon who sucks the souls out of mortals. I am your worst nightmare......

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:51 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 461, Titus wrote:True, but a player at L-1 should probably claim at least PR or VT.
are you even aware of the setup?

Actually, this is a scumslip.

Town would have a doc/cop role with a specific night and therefor would know about the town aspect of this setup.

vote:titus
this is a good place to start a counterwagon.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In other words, I find it significantly more likely that scum is going to be ignorant/and or forget how the town power roles work in this setup than town.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

The scum on my wagon is in saki,zzzx (for incredibly bad reasoning for voting me), and titus at least one, most likely two, though I doubt all three are on me.

baezu is also scum.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 464, DCLXVI wrote:
In post 461, Titus wrote:True, but a player at L-1 should probably claim at least PR or VT.

Town would have a doc/cop role with a specific night and therefor would know about the town aspect of this setup.

No. That was meant as a trap. Anyone who says VT is automatically scum. You are right on that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Saki »

yer VT on the night that's not yours
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 468, Saki wrote:yer VT on the night that's not yours
Accurate, but then my post would have been useless for most. Try not to interpret posts where they have no meaning or inconsistent with the setup.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

In post 467, Titus wrote:
In post 464, DCLXVI wrote:

No. That was meant as a trap. Anyone who says VT is automatically scum. You are right on that.
lolz, gets caught in a lie, claims it was a reaction test.

We have caught scum right here.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Paschendale »

666's reaction to Titus might be kinda towny. Who's your counterwagon now, 666? Actually, tell me more about ZZZX. And what's wrong with Baezu?

Noct, what exactly do you want us to do be doing instead of lynching? If you have somethings you want to talk about, talk about them. If you have ideas, share them. Don't sit around, active lurk, and toss out stratagems for townpoints.

Titus is pretty damn towny. I trust the reaction test.

Baezu, if you really think that we should lynch Mnemonic, put some effort into it. One quote and vote hopping is insufficient.
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

VT means vanilla townie, correct? What about PR?

Also Pasch what are your reads?

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
DCLXVI
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
DCLXVI
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by DCLXVI »

I am willing to lynch any of the players I have called scum.

the problem with zzzx is that he calls me town for not defending myself when there really isn't any case on me other than people not liking my saki case, and I was v/la, it was basically a completely shitty reason to jump on a wagon.

as far as baezu goes, I believe I already have said that I can't give specifics. It's a gut read.

pedit,

pr = power role, anyone who is not a vt or mafia goon basically.
Sarcasm is
not
a scumtell.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by ZZZX »

UNVOTE: unvote since scum can quickhammer if DCL isnt scum

but really i didnt know u was v/la, still you should read the whole case vs you, its not only one person

Return to “Completed Open Games”