Micro 213 - Scumhunter's Speed [GAME OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Makiavel »

Well.. I was reading my email and saw the game started. Hi

VOTE: JKMatthews

Obligatory n°1 Post RVS.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 10, Fifty Ways wrote:
vote lucky

For encouraging further RVS in a game with such strict deadlines.
Messing around for a few hours isn't bad, granted deadline is small but don't forget Mafias can talk for the first 48 hours of this game, in my opinion we shouldn't give them a clear idea of our gameplay and just confuse them so they can't read a roundplan, but that's just my thought.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:30 am

Post by Makiavel »

Mod, I like your last rule. will do
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:27 am

Post by Makiavel »

UNVOTE:
It's not worthy of a L-1 page 2 though. Also which game Xeg? The one with me (Madi), DBK & Absta?
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Makiavel »

I WANNA HAVE FUN, BUT THE GAME ISN'T FUNNY YET. HELP MOD PLEASE.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 52, Bertkerberos wrote:
In post 50, Makiavel wrote:I WANNA HAVE FUN, BUT THE GAME ISN'T FUNNY YET. HELP MOD PLEASE.
sorry it's not funny yet!
do you wanna sheep me while you figure things out so this scum is a little closer to death?
Ok.

VOTE: Samuel L. Jackson
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Makiavel »

So calmer man, you're so calm that I can feel it from 5000 kilometers away. Love you too bro.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Makiavel »

In post 61, Fifty Ways wrote:we can lynch maki mañani
Can't you like let me chill a bit. Mafias have access to the mafia QT for 48 hours, I don't feel like discussing game stuff yo.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 68, Bertkerberos wrote:
In post 62, Makiavel wrote:
Can't you like let me chill a bit. Mafias have access to the mafia QT for 48 hours, I don't feel like discussing game stuff yo.
This is such a weak reaction to being (barely) pressured.

"Mafia, they gonna talk game about me, help me...leave me alone till the 48 hours elapses"

Stalling tactic is a no-go...more likely "HOLD ON, let me go talk to my buddies and see what strategy for defending myself is"

Vote: Makiavel
Lol no. I legitimately think that discussing the game when they could easily think of a counter plan is stupid.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 75, Fifty Ways wrote:
Lol no. I legitimately think that discussing the game when they could easily think of a counter plan is stupid.
Counter plan to what??
To the game in general, the way people are going to pressure you & so on? dear lord, is it just me expressing myself badly or what
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 79, Xegarus wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 47, Makiavel wrote:Also which game Xeg? The one with me (Madi), DBK & Absta?
Yep.
In post 49, Samuel L Jackson wrote:UNVOTE: kcdaspot
VOTE: Bertkerberos

You got that from an RVS vote? I'M THE GUNS OF THE NAVARONE!
OMGUS much?
In post 51, Bertkerberos wrote:
In post 49, Samuel L Jackson wrote:UNVOTE: kcdaspot
VOTE: Bertkerberos

You got that from an RVS vote?
I'M THE GUNS OF THE NAVARONE!
bolded is samuel jackson wondering how i caught him so fast and trying to play off the rest with an awkward joke
Seems a little farfetched tbh.
In post 58, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 40, JKMatthews wrote:What the shit? Are you like 14?
Insane overreaction, my vote seems pretty good...
no no...

I was in a hurry and caffinated

im calmer now.

an overreaction would be ALL CAPS CHEEKYSCUMFUCKINGFUCKFUCK and a vote for you.

thanks for YOUR overreaction thoo.

you're keeping the vote on cuz im acting 14...

K
Has anyone played with Kcd before?
Was his "over-reaction" true to his meta?
Cause if so then it makes this kinda void to my eyes.
In post 53, Lucky2u wrote:His over reaction to a vote is actually spot on for scum.
In post 62, Makiavel wrote:
This is a pretty terrible reason to not want to discuss anything.
In post 69, Fifty Ways wrote:you're just letting lucky get away with it
Well he hasnt responded to you at this point so yeh.
Lucky, mind saying anything about what fifty has said about you?
In post 73, Makiavel wrote:Lol no. I legitimately think that discussing the game when they could easily think of a counter plan is stupid.
Again, pretty wack thinking.
Lets just not say anything until their deadline has ended. Only having 3 more days to discuss is the best.
In post 74, Fifty Ways wrote:oh ok go ahead
see what happens
Whats that supposed to mean?

So, sorry about not posting. Must have skimmed the 24hour prods.

I find Maki's thoughts on the scum chat kinda odd.
But reading through again, me and him recently finished a game where scum had a unlimited scum day chat. He was scum so he may be able to understand how OP it could or couldn't be.

My money is on JK, Lucky and maybe Maki scum atm.
Maki looks leaning scum to me.
I don't like JK's responses but having only 4 post i think i'll lay off the vote.
That leaves Lucky.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lucky
We literally could react to anything you guys planned on doing that game and would plan everything thoughtfully based on your reactions and how to make it look natural. I personally think that waiting till they couldn't do that anymore was a smart choice, I don't know why it makes me scum, why would I want to throw my advantage away is something I just cant understand.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by Makiavel »

In post 83, Xegarus wrote:
In post 82, Makiavel wrote:We literally could react to anything you guys planned on doing that game
Thats where the flaw lies in your line of thought.
That game lended itself to planning for the future. This game does not. You had the advantage against us during the planning we did. But for most of the actual game, when we were presenting our cases and what not. 2 of the scum (you and dbk) were always towards the line of being possible lynchs.
Do you honestly not see that you telling us to not talk or discus this game for 2 days, 40% of the time we have per day, is completely anti town.
So fucking what if scum can talk to each other? It does not take away from the fact that when someone does something scummy, they will be called out for it.
You are throwing towns ONLY attack away by telling us to lighten up.
You seem to be far too concious about this daytalk issue.
I agree that it seems like a waste of time, but even then, I DID IT THINKING that it was right, if that makes me scum, then so be it, vote me out & we're done with this. I might not have thought about the best choice, but that doesn't make me scum for it. People that vote me solely based on that reason and want me voted out so early just want an optimistic lynch, if you feel like that's the right way to go, then take it. I'm not gonna keep talking and arguing about a choice I felt would be good for the towns, each to his own way to think about whether it was a good or bad decision. You guys are blowing this way out of proportion and are wasting even more time than I did. Add up to that the fact that you guys didn't really do anything early on and you can consider literally every player antitown.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:29 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 144, Lucky2u wrote:I don't think I've ever been tunneled by a player as hard as fifty is tunneling me. I kind of want to flip now just to show how wrong he is. I mean at this point, he has committed so hard to me that he will probably get lynched for it tomorrow when I flip town today. If we get to the deadline and have no lynch, feel free to vote me. I'll look for an alternative.
The only problem with that is that if the others want to lynch him next round and he turns out to turn villager, that'd mean 2 villagers lost if you are villager aswell. I'm not really willing to vote any of you two for that reason. As much as I appreciate how much you defend me Fifty, I believe it'd be in the town's interest if we call it quits now. Wouldn't want to get lynched due to you defending me and I read you as town right now, so it'd be a loss / loss situation for any of us two to be lynched in my point of view.

At this point I'm not a fan of how Kcdas is lurking heavily, is it me or he didn't post any game content in a while ? I'll probably vote him later on if this keeps up.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Makiavel »

Anti, I had posted 27hours before you prodded me... I didn't feel as though there was anything I had to say.. Posting to post is pretty useless really. Also I've been pretty busy & I was pretty happy with where my vote stands. But okay.. Here it is ladies & gentleman, that's my post.

The Rules wrote:
11. I will issue a prod to any player that does not post for
24 hours
without notifying me of his or her absence. (I'm sorry, but I do not check the V/LA thread. If you do not tell me to do so, neither will I check your signature.) If you are prodded, you will have 24 hours from the time of submission to post in thread. Failure to do so may result in replacement. Keep in mind that I have the board time down to the second. I will only prod the same player twice—after that, he or she must post every 24 hours to ensure that he or she remains in the game.
-Antihero
Last edited by Antihero on Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 174, Fifty Ways wrote:Ok. Maki. Lucky.

We are about a day away from deadline. You both are actively lurking.

Didn't you join this game to, er, play it?
Look at Samuel's iso, you'll understand why I'm fine with my vote.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Makiavel »

Even if my vote wasn't valid at post 54, it doesn't mean I HAVE TO RETRACT IT AT ALL costs, if I feel it's right later on, I let it there, that's as easy as that.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Makiavel »

+ i didn't know that agreeing with someone is being scum, i fail to see the reasoning there. Also it's essentially what made you lose the other game, you overanalyse things, then sometimes you neglect some important details. You're especially easy to deal with simply by buddying you a little bit. If I wanted to exploit you, I'd have done it, I find no reason to however, since I've basically nothing to hide.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 208, Fifty Ways wrote:oh maki,
ur so idiosyncratic
the fuck does that mean
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Makiavel »

It is related to the game because you're failing the same way as you were in the other game.

My vote @54 was based on the context back then of the 2 day mafia talk, where Bert asked me to follow him and as there were no lead before, I decided to go along.

IF I AGREE with your reasons, I don't think I have to mention them again just so everybody can see them again, and just in case, I told them to look at his iso. But hey, welcome to the paranoia group, I'm the group leader.

Yep, I indeed do fail to see what logic there is in the bad reasoning you now provide, sorry. While I can relate to your reasons as to why to vote Samuel, I can't relate to how stupid you're being when it comes to analyzing me.

Peace'.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Makiavel »

Want reads ? ok

Nacho has swag, that's my first read.
Bert is a very legit straightforward person, He's a gut feeling person he says, same as me. WE'RE BRO HOES.
Xeg is a noob.

anyway, seriously, I'm bad at reads but w/e

Nacho seems town, however Bert is null, he bases himself too much on gut and gets overexcited very quickly, it doesn't make him look very good, so far he's town though.

JK is scummish, the whole arguing with Fifty while keeping a vote on Bert for reasons he has yet to explain sure doesn't look good. He said he'd explain why his vote was there, but he failed to do so in my opinion.

Lucky's scum , "I'm usually the most scummiest player in a game" looks like he's trying to give himself a reason for looking scummy and making mistakes, votes on me at #67 with as a reason "that wouldn't be a bad place to start" which is no valid reason. Also the only thing I had done before was sheeping Bert & delay the game, which was THE SAME THING he did. Therefore no valid reason to vote if you were in his mind. He has yet to give reasons and relies on others to justify his choice, kind of following people & taking opportunities I'd say.

Fifty's the most active person and most likely to be town in my opinion also he's keeping the game alive, which is good. A bit too much of defending me for something that happened in another game so it might make him look scum if you believe I am. I can assure you that I'm not and unless he wants to buddy me (which wouldn't really make much sense, it puts him in the spotlight), then he's town.

Xeg, you're not looking scum, you're mostly null, however your reasoning lacks and while I believe you're most likely looking town, you cause the village to fail, that's about all I've got to say 'bout you.

Kcdas : Null, leaning scum. Only reason I don't call him scum is the fact he gave no reason as to why he votes people. Calls his vote on me a RVS, then says he's up to lynch me 130%, never mentionned ONE reason about it.

Samuel : same as Kcdas.

Anyway, my case's stronger for Lucky, and since I don't want villagers to lose me, I'll VOTE: Lucky, thnk u
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Makiavel »

isn't it fucking normal for a townie to not want to die ? or well I guess even scum doesn't want to die.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Makiavel »

and IF you fucking look at the game (which you've never done & have been lurking all game), you'd see that u, JK & lucky aswell are the luckliest to be scum
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:01 am

Post by Makiavel »

Sup, I'm back.

I'd like Samuel to come forward & explain himself a bit, been a while since I last saw him here.

For me, it's between Samuel, JK & Xeg. I'm not really sure about Samuel since he didn't vote me off, then again mafia knew they were voting off between two villagers, so did they split votes on purpose ? If so it makes it just harder to find who it is.

Xeg, I explained everything you wanted me to explain & I still don't see any new reason as to why you should vote me. Your determination in voting me off is surprising, because a mafia wouldn't really keep on doing that, then again it could be done on purpose.

I'm for a JK / Samuel / Xeg lynch for now, feel free to discuss it up though
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Makiavel »

The game smells of inactivity and people wasting time.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 289, Fifty Ways wrote:maki has a bit less trepidation about the mafia's talking powers today...
1. you guys keep talking about deadline, if I'd be set on it again, everyone'd whine, including scum to win themselves an alibi.
2. Does it even matter, no one's talking anyway...
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:52 am

Post by Makiavel »

So firstly you ask for my reads, then you don't question them and NOW you call them fence sitting ? Damn, I don't see the fucking point in giving my reads if it's for you to come with such shitty comments about it being fence sitting without even knowing the difference. Please, don't call me fence sitting if you have no fucking idea what it means. kkthx

I'm also not a player that relies on reads, I often never provide reads, only reasons when I vote someone. Explain me, WHY WOULD I FUCKING tell my reasons as to why I find a scum scum??? so he can work on it this game, explain the heck out of it and convince you not to vote him ? Your playstyle isn't mine, you'll have to deal with it.

I consider you a potential scummard, considering the whole kind of crap and your determination to only focus on me without even taking a look at other players or asking for people's reads when you give none (but hey, you probably have none, so what's the point in asking?), you can't expect to look fucking town to town people that are being voted by you with this behaviour, sure you shouldn't.

Also, Kcdas would've been called out for lurking, I agree on that, but lurking =! to being scum. I'd expect you to know that.

Nonetheless, JK is "prod dodging" & not participating, Samuel is putting a vote without reason & you're there, trying to get me lynched, either because you're bad town (which can be a possibility in this case, won't lie 'bout it. Hopefully it isn't contagious.) or because you're a scum trying to push a mislynch and expecting people to think that you're not scum because a scum wouldn't push so far.

Also, I'm fixing only the first half ? Well, I was the only one online at that time, half the players aren't active & Samuel wants to be lynched because he has no motivation & doesn't wanna switch out, meaningwhile, JK has no motivation or w/e he said in his last post & Bert & Fifty don't look scum to me. Who do you want me to try to analyse aside from you ? And even then, there's a point where I get absolutely 0 new information so it's starting to get useless.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Makiavel »

Just noticed a part of my post doesn't make sense
I'm also not a player that relies on reads, I often never provide reads, only reasons when I vote someone.

I once told in one of my games that I don't like logic. I rely on my gut feeling mainly, and then a little bit of logic. It's obviously based on what people say. Therefore when people ask me to give reads, it feel a bit forced because I have to go, analyse every player, even those I don't see anything particular on and give perhaps scum a "good job, you're doing well hiding from me" or "yep, you're getting fucked, better fix this". Either way, I find reads horrible at time, and trying to ask someone repeteadly to get them is just playing into helping scum, and you shouldn't try to force someone to give them. Be happy, I was in my good graces.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Makiavel »

please let's not talk about religion, i don't want ppl to be replaced out due to that. ty love you guys tho
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Makiavel »

who the heck is psyche
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Makiavel »

VOTE: Xegarus

Look at all this swag I have by the way.

Also, why u change account wtf
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by Makiavel »

Maki L-1ing without making sure it was clear, and seemingly opportunistically?

???

I clearly said Xeg was one of my target, am I supposed to tell X is L-1 ? if you pay attention to game you'd notice it. Dear lord, whatever I give up.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:25 pm

Post by Makiavel »

+ u hammered me lol, funny one.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Makiavel »

oh wait u didn't, then again, Xeg most likely will eh?
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Makiavel »

I'm not sure how long it has been since my last post, but prod dodging for now, I wouldn't want to be replaced.

How long until deadline?
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Makiavel »

/fp

i give up
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Makiavel »

quick last post:

Reads can change, if you don't know that, you're retarded. My reads were 5 days ago, and 150 posts later, you don't even expect my reads to have changed, which is pure stupidity, anyhow feel free to vote me, it's alright.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Makiavel »

xeg : /fp means /facepalm
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Makiavel »

reason I give up even as town is when u cant understand my point & there's no reason to keep it going, if you want to vote me, so be it, but don't blame it on me afterwards when I kept going for multiple posts over & over about what you consider scummy in me. Yes, villagers say screw it sometimes, unless you've been playing weird kind of games where everyone's straight in his shoes & doesn't get pissed off.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Makiavel »

wtf was that LOL. the guy replaces & 2 hours later hammers ? did he even read 5 pages of the topic rofl.

It's k guys, Xeg is scum, otherwise I'm going for a JK or that ballsy guy lynch, then again I don't think scum would react like that rofl.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Makiavel »

prod dodge just in case, it's 1:30 in the morning & I'm sleepy, good night.
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Makiavel »

I'll probably check forums on phone + wake up in few hours, i'll read when i wake up
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:54 am

Post by Makiavel »

Not sure if it's the best idea, I'll have to reread game to get a good thought over it all
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 449, Bertkerberos wrote:
In post 447, Makiavel wrote:Not sure if it's the best idea, I'll have to reread game to get a good thought over it all
you don't think it's the best idea to lynch the quickhammerer...?
really?
There's actually a game where I wanted to quick hammer as IC & didn't, so my thought changed & lost the game (in LyLo), depends of the situation but i've gotta give the game a thought when i find time
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:34 am

Post by Makiavel »

I don't like the fact that JK is pushing a Bert lynch no matter what case he says, especially based on feelings.

Also, this:

-If qwints isn't scum, then it's Bert and Maki. Therefore Bert is scum.
-If you are in fact scum, it seems likely that Bert is your partner from the general flow of the game, and today specifically. Therefore Bert is scum

He says Fifty is 100% not scum when he mentions me, Bert & qwints then THINKS about the probability of you, fifty, being scum. All that just to make his case on Bert stronger. This time it's between Psyche, JK & Qwints, Qwints is lurking right now so it annoys me, because we can't really say much about him.

Fifty has considered me & JK as town & says I can't be scum, then now he says his read on Bert & JK can't be wrong, whereas his read on me & Samuel can be. This shows extreme buddying of me early game, and now he's buddying Bert & JK.

That's my opinion for now, most likely Psyche scum aswell as JK. Not putting Qwints out of the game right now though.

Also, for you that might be mentionning "why didn't you mention bert omg omg, buddying hard", if you look at the game, Bert has been playing very feelings/gut oriented, voting near to anyone with small reasons here & there, unless HE'S A VERY VERY bad scummard, he'd never do that. Everyone would try to get one person that is town to buddy with if you're scum, yet he never once tried to do that.

My 50cents
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Makiavel »

dem ppl voting without giving any reason, dafuq
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Makiavel »

Because my post doesn't agree with you & JK, it's automatically bad ? lul
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Makiavel »

lol. love these gifs :D love ur "jk" attitude hue

anyway, seems like we're all here & qwints is too, time to talk guises
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Makiavel »

VOTE: Bert
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Makiavel »

that's a
V
O
T
E

VOTE

That's a
H
A
M
M
E
R

HAMMER

That's a
W
I
N

WIN.

AWW YEH bro
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:38 am

Post by Makiavel »

jk played bad this last round tbh, thankfully qwints with his random vote saved the day
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Makiavel »

In post 532, Kcdaspot wrote:GETDUNKEDGETDUNKEDGETDUNKEDGETDUNKEDGETDUNKEDGETDUNKEDGETDUNKEDGETDUNKEDGETDUNKEDGETDUNKEDGETDUNKEDGETDUNKED

MY FIRST SCUM WIN
in 4500 posts, which I assume there are multiple scum games in there, u only won once ? wut

I have 3/3 win as scum, 0/2 as town lol :[
Makiavel
Makiavel
Goon
Makiavel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Makiavel »

lol, i like this pic

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”