oriole
oriole
Goon
oriole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by oriole »

In post 2329, zMuffinMan wrote: As for Eddie's slot, I'm now thinking could be town. This is
mostly
due to the fact that when I looked back over Eddie's links to Zoidberg, I just thought it was too fucking blatant to be scum-scum interaction. On top of the fact that Eddie spent the entire game calling Zoidberg a gut town read, this post from Zoidberg made me double-take and rethink my read on Eddie altogether. It's too blatant. I don't buy that Zoidberg as scum wants to create a link that obvious between him and the Eddie slot. Also Natirasha's posts have generally given me town vibes, so I'm leaning town overall on this slot at the moment.
I disagree with this. Zoidberg's attack on BRO has been explained as trying to manipulate dethy paranoia, and Eddie's actual scumminess didn't play too much into the argument. Eddie's read lists are 0-3 so far with three flips, he didn't take strong stances on people, and these posts are pretty bad together :down:
In post 911, EddieFenix wrote:Must be sniffing up the right trees if AJ is coming in and being worried about me. I like that *evil grin*
In post 916, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 913, TiphaineDeath wrote:Eddie wat's your read on AJ.
Just replaced in with only 4 posts. Gonna give them the time to get rooted into the game a bit more before casting them into either pile. I did, however, have that slot at null/scum. Let's see if they can change my mind on it.
Oriole and Oreo, they look similar. I'll probably respond to both.
oriole
oriole
Goon
oriole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by oriole »

In post 2349, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
I'd like to do something provocative, and insist on a moratorium on lynching last night's investigation targets.

I wish to not disclose the reasons why.
Who do you think is the most likely scum in the Dethy?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2351, oriole wrote:
I'd like to do something provocative, and insist on a moratorium on lynching last night's investigation targets.

Still not 100% convinced that BRO is what he seems, but that might be bias. I see we're alone in this opinion; regardless, not lynching from that list can help us tighten reads where ever.

MS is the most useless of the Dethy players. And I'm not sure that's really up to Xenosaga standard, even, anymore.

Rofl's making me slightly twitchy; posting here is not different than posting in the thread, but that could easily be a knee-jerk to something I do not personally agree with.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 2352, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 2351, oriole wrote:

Still not 100% convinced that BRO is what he seems, but that might be bias. I see we're alone in this opinion; regardless, not lynching from that list can help us tighten reads where ever.

MS is the most useless of the Dethy players. And I'm not sure that's really up to Xenosaga standard, even, anymore.

Rofl's making me slightly twitchy; posting here is not different than posting in the thread, but that could easily be a knee-jerk to something I do not personally agree with.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Moratorium= one night.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, I think Amrun and Ghostly are pretty much tied at the hip. Amrun seems to be the major wagon right now. Ghostly defends the crap out of Amrun and then says let's not lynch the investigation targets but doesn't say why. He says it's for reasons. Frankly, lynching Amrun would be a huge benefit in terms of finding out Ghostly's alignment IMO.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
oriole
oriole
Goon
oriole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by oriole »

In post 2355, Titus wrote:Yeah, I think Amrun and Ghostly are pretty much tied at the hip. Amrun seems to be the major wagon right now. Ghostly defends the crap out of Amrun and then says let's not lynch the investigation targets but doesn't say why. He says it's for reasons. Frankly, lynching Amrun would be a huge benefit in terms of finding out Ghostly's alignment IMO.
Yeah, Amrun's not the major wagon. There's 2 wagons tied with Amrun and one with more votes as of the last votecount.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:30 pm

In post 2181, 4nxi3ty wrote:
Amrun (2) - Titus, zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
(6)
- roflcopter, BROseidon, Ghostly Penguin, Amrun, Slandaar, Metal Sonic
Natisrasha (2) - oriole, PeregrineV
Slandaar (1) -
Romeo

Not Voting (7) - ArcAngel9, Aunt Jemina, StubbsKVM, Baezu, Natisrasha,
Juliet
, Rift Adrift

With 16 alive (+2 votes), it takes 10 to lynch.
(expired on 2013-08-25 17:07:50)
In post 2210, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2194, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
In post 2193, Titus wrote:I thought y'all agreed to check the suspicious players.
Random. With TD directing Dethy last night, I thought it would be worth checking, not knowing his, Xiao's and your status; there had been some concern from the Dethy bloc (I think it was ROFL) about his obv town attitude when the only role that he confirmed was yours. So we investigated TD. There were other candidates as well, but we chose a group of players that had done something confusing to confound their status.

I didn't want to push on a player I found obviously scummy, because I don't know that I'm sane or not.
I don't like this reasoning. It might be that your target died, but the fact you choose the same player out of 16 that the scum did to kill rankles me.
In post 2248, 4nxi3ty wrote:
Amrun (3) - Titus, zMuffinMan, Aunt Jemina
zMuffinMan
(4)
- roflcopter, BROseidon, Slandaar, Metal Sonic
Natisrasha (2) - oriole, PeregrineV
PeregrineV (3) - Amrun, Ghostly Penguin,
Romeo

Not Voting (6) - ArcAngel9, StubbsKVM, Baezu, Natisrasha,
Juliet
, Rift Adrift

With 16 alive (+2 votes), it takes 10 to lynch.
(expired on 2013-08-25 17:07:50)
Please note the sequence here. Romeo/TD is voting Slandaar. PV makes a post indicating he has knowledge of which of TD-XL was the NK target. Romeo/TD switches his vote to PV with full knowledge that we're also voting PV and that we chose to investigate him.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:56 pm

In post 2355, Titus wrote:Yeah, I think Amrun and Ghostly are pretty much tied at the hip. Amrun seems to be the major wagon right now. Ghostly defends the crap out of Amrun and then says let's not lynch the investigation targets but doesn't say why. He says it's for reasons. Frankly, lynching Amrun would be a huge benefit in terms of finding out Ghostly's alignment IMO.
I'm sick of this. You actually believe the smoke you're blowing up town's ass, you and AJ and PV? VOTE US.

THERE IS A VERY DEFINITIVE REASON I DON'T WANT ANYONE FROM TONIGHT'S INVESTIGATION'S LYNCHED. THERE ARE AT LEAST TWO OTHER OPTIONS FROM A PLETHORA THAT YOU CAN LYNCH TONIGHT. NO, YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE REASON UNTIL DAY 3. DON'T LIKE THAT? SIT AND SPIN.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 pm

SERIOUSLY. HALF OF YOU ARE SAYING SHIT THAT'S NOT EVEN --TRUE-- ANYMORE.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:09 pm

...so I was going to come back and 'sign' for #2357, but I suspect we're all clear on that count, y/y?

--Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:10 pm

In post 2213, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 2191, Ghostly Penguin wrote:We investigated TD and got back innocent.
How convenient it is that Deathy is dead and was practically confirmed town when alive (thus probably one of the main reasons that Deathy was nightkilled).
I must re-emphasize how this investigation is about as close to a classic scum investigation as you can get.

Not true mostly because I'd be kind of dumb to make it so easily objective on the dead guy. Also, since I'm not scum or psychic, I couldn't have known TD would of been shot (and in fact, he may have not been, but his more obv Town partner Xiao).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Your reasons cannot be derived from special knowledge as your role wouldn't have provided that unless you outright lied to the group.

If we don't lynch within the deathy, that's 5 that cannot be lynched. Remove the deathy investigation targets, that's 3 more that cannot be lynched. That's more than half the group (15/2) that cannot be lynched at the outset. Add in oriole, who we won't lynch.
Ghostly - TD (Clean)
Bro - Amrun (Guilty)
Slandaar - Titus (Innocent)
rofl - REFUSED
Metal Sonic - Stubbs (clean)

The list of no lynch is Slandaar, rofl, Ghostly, bro, Metal Sonic, Amrun, Stubbs.

I'm beginning to think the most valuable scum are in the investigation targets if Ghostly is scum. All the more reason to keep my vote where it is.

Your reasons to not lynch anyone are just PLEASE DON'T LYNCH AMRUN!!!! I WILL GIVE A GOOD REASON LATER! The only people added (besides the deathy) were myself and Stubbs. I don't think I am going to be a wagon today. Stubbs has been tried and failed. This is purely about stopping an Amrun train.

How about hell no? You give me reasons or my vote stays right here. I don't sheep people based of ~reasons~. In the rare events I sheep, I find the reasoning sound.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:11 pm

Not true because of the last vote count. There are plenty of more non-Amrun options. This one's not even subjectively true. (As in, this isn't up for debate the truth of the matter, oriole covers it in his post.)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2361, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
In post 2213, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 2191, Ghostly Penguin wrote:We investigated TD and got back innocent.
How convenient it is that Deathy is dead and was practically confirmed town when alive (thus probably one of the main reasons that Deathy was nightkilled).
I must re-emphasize how this investigation is about as close to a classic scum investigation as you can get.

Not true mostly because I'd be kind of dumb to make it so easily objective on the dead guy. Also, since I'm not scum or psychic, I couldn't have known TD would of been shot (and in fact, he may have not been, but his more obv Town partner Xiao).
Xiao was not the more obvitown from an objective perspective. This is BS. Even Rift and I, who disagreed for awhile on each other, both had TD as town. Many more waffled on Xiao. Xiao was not the obvitown but hearing this, it makes sense why scum probably targeted Xiao.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2363, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
Not true because of the last vote count. There are plenty of more non-Amrun options. This one's not even subjectively true. (As in, this isn't up for debate the truth of the matter, oriole covers it in his post.)
Your claim about not lynching the investigation targets is more about protecting Amrun than any real statement. We aren't going to lynch me unless I volunteer for it and we aren't going to lynch stubbs. So you're just pleading for Amrun's life again. That's all your "reasons later" posturing is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:14 pm

In post 2210, PeregrineV wrote:I don't like this reasoning. It might be that your target died, but the fact you choose the same player out of 16 that the scum did to kill rankles me.
Not true as of the beginning of Day 2. The response: 'derp, I guess I didn't read the thing we've already talked about.'
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:17 pm

In post 2365, Titus wrote:
In post 2363, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
Your claim about not lynching the investigation targets is more about protecting Amrun than any real statement. We aren't going to lynch me unless I volunteer for it and we aren't going to lynch stubbs. So you're just pleading for Amrun's life again. That's all your "reasons later" posturing is.
Alright. Since you're being a know-it-all ass, I need Amrun alive to check what result I get on her.

Innocent would mean that town would have the same choices as before for this slot's veracity.
Guilty would mean that we're either sane or scum. At which case you could lynch me or Amrun to verify, I don't give a shit.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:22 pm

Here. Raw data from today's investigations:

GP must either be Naive or Sane. (from our point of view)
MS can be anything but paranoid. (Sane, Insane, Naive, Scum)
BRO can be anything but naive. (Sane, Insane, Paranoid, Scum)
Slandaar can be anything but paranoid. (Sane, Insane, Naive, Scum)
Rofl....I hope to see his investigation tonight.

Can be sane: MS, BRO, GP
Can be insane: BRO, MS, Slandaar
Can be paranoid: BRO
Can be naive: MS, Slandaar, GP
Can be scum: everyone except us in the Dethy.

There. Is that enough hand holding for my reasons, or do I need to go more apeshit on you??
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:23 pm

Ghostlin and I do agree that rofl is being completely absurd in not sharing his investigation results and needs to get over himself. The train for the strategy of sharing the results in the Dethy QT first left the station a while ago.

And Titus, what's your take on the fact that confirmed town TD-Romeo is voting PV? As per #2357?

--Penguin
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Again, this is just more pleading to keep Amrun alive so you can scum vouch for him. Why would you decide who you're checking this early in the day? Shit happens. Maybe someone scummier comes up.

There's also plenty of other people for you to check. Why do you feel wedded to checking Amrun?

That's the one thing I agree on. Rofl needs to share his results, especially if they conflict with someone. If he totally fucked up, he needs to say so. We can deal with that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:32 pm

In post 2370, Titus wrote:Again, this is just more pleading to keep Amrun alive so you can scum vouch for him. Why would you decide who you're checking this early in the day? Shit happens. Maybe someone scummier comes up.

There's also plenty of other people for you to check. Why do you feel wedded to checking Amrun?

That's the one thing I agree on. Rofl needs to share his results, especially if they conflict with someone. If he totally fucked up, he needs to say so. We can deal with that.
Oh, god. I'm going to have to draw you a chart, aren't I?

BRO's result is the only guilty from the Dethy that we know of. We are the only confirmed innocent result due to the flip. BRO and us cannot have the same result for Amrun unless we are sane or scum trying to be sane because the only options in alignments, as shown FROM THE FUCKING TABLE I JUST GAVE YOU FOR FREE.

I want to determine if we are sane. If we get a guilty result on Amrun, then you only have the options left to lynch us or Amrun to determine who's accurate.

If we get a innocent result, you can continue arguing points where you obviously failed logic forever. And we can lynch Amrun or not. I think she's town, but I'll go all fucking in if I get that guilty.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:37 pm

In post 2370, Titus wrote:Again, this is just more pleading to keep Amrun alive so you can scum vouch for him. Why would you decide who you're checking this early in the day? Shit happens. Maybe someone scummier comes up.

Dude, let me spell this out for you. Our current thinking is, we investigate Amrun. An innocent result tells us nothing. A guilty result does, namely that Amrun is scum. There is no way for anyone to 'scum vouch' for a buddy at present. Also, key word here, 'current.' We obviously haven't sent in our investigation yet because it's day phase.

And again:
In post 2369, Ghostly Penguin wrote:And Titus, what's your take on the fact that confirmed town TD-Romeo is voting PV? As per #2357?

--Penguin
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Right. There's still plenty of time but you're hellbent on investigating one person already without even talking to your deathy. An innocent result tells us a lot, but it's not all about you. An innocent result says that either you or Bro is NOT a sane cop. There's plenty of other options. I will vote to lynch scum, which is Amrun.

As for TD-Romeo's vote on PV. That tells me TD doesn't think an Amrun vote is the best thing at this time, instead he thinks PV is. I haven't convinced him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:49 pm

OK, so why would TD think PV is the best lynch?

--Penguin

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”