Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:44 am

Post by Marquis »

as i've seen before yes but it doesn't mean i can't get butthurt over it every single time
link in bio
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:51 am

Post by Hopkirk »

UNVOTE: Unvote
VOTE: Vote sv
The Purple Rose
The Purple Rose
Goon
The Purple Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:05 am

Post by The Purple Rose »

In post 1017, Hopkirk wrote:UNVOTE: Unvote dopog
VOTE: Vote abdelrahman

Why wouldn't a pr claim on l-1. Sounds more like a scum wanting an easy lynch and disappointed about it.
I can't be unhappy with an abdel lynch, but seriously guys, of the available claims, this one is by far the most convenient fakeclaim, and nothing from beasts play makes him anywhere near town.

I'm not stupid, people obviously are moving away from it and with momentum gone, you are actually going to let beast go playing like this. If there were scum on the wagon, and why wouldn't there be since there was no viable counterwagon, depending on if beast is scum they either linger right now if he's town, or got off when they got the moment to do it without looking obvious if they were bussing before. Regardless, SV's move fits what he's been doing this game, Metal Sonic's jump off could be the scum that bussed beast but is eager to hop off. He's not the first, but when momentum is lost he's quite eager to jump ship.

When I have more time, I should investigate the interaction between those two. For the moment, I'm sad to see the beast wagon go. I would still love to lynch him.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:51 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Unvote
Vote SV

Moving him to defo scum pile.
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:27 am

Post by meeps »

hi sorry for inactive, busy with school starting soon and im on a med with common side effects being dizziness and drowsiness/sedation

anyways sv's hammer attempt is scummy as hell, i'll try and look more into it later
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 am

Post by KX »

@Marquis, in the event of a fake bulletproof claim, a commuter could counter claim, and bulletproof can also counterclaim a commuter. Also keep in mind that the mafia gets two power roles of their own from that table, so they would know the set-up in part. For instance, if the mafia had a watcher and a godfather, then they'd know for sure that there isn't a town doctor or tracker. Another thing to keep in mind is that commuter is a role which has a very convenient excuse for not getting nightkilled, so if we were to lynch beast we should probably do it sooner rather then later. The only thing is that if we were to lynch him, we should wait one night, and if anybody has a gun use it. There are only three set-ups which include a commuter, and based on fegelein's death we can assume it's not the JK one. Other options are a town cop or a gunsmith, and a shot/lack of shot would prove there is/isn't a gunsmith. If a player with a gun does shoot and doesn't hit, then it's still a win situation since the only way for a shot to fail would be hitting a bulletproof, and all bulletproofs with a commuter are scum. Point being, if there is not a shot and nobody claims a shot failing, we can assume that Beast isn't likely to be a commuter. Of course things could still go wrong with it just being an inspector/commuter setup, the jk being dumb and not going on fegelein, a gunsmith not using their action/using it on a scum, the shooter's kill overlapping with a scums, etc, but all of those are unlikely while it would offer additional assurance for a lynch to go though.
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 2.6

beastcharizard (4) - The Purple Rose, Shattered Viewpoint, Evil Regals, oriole
Shattered Viewpoint (4) - Abdelrahman, Metal Sonic, Hopkirk, EddieFenix
Hopkirk (1) - Human Destroyer
meeps (1) - dopog
Human Destroyer (1) - Marquis
Metal Sonic (1) - beastcharizard
Abdelrahman (1) - meeps
notscience (1) - KX

Not Voting (1) - notscience

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-08-29 17:00:00)

15 alive, 8 to lynch.

Human Destroyer is V/LA from the 20th to the 22nd.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Marquis »

kx why are you suddenly useful i hate that
link in bio
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:49 am

Post by beastcharizard »

So KX is wanting the me to be shot? I thought gunsmith was an information role that allowed you to find out people who had gun in their flavor. I am utterly confused right now because I don't see a town role that can shoot someone. I am probably wrong though so I am going to go off the assumption that I am.
If someone does shoot at me and misses and claims it then does that not reveal both the town PRs? That seem like a bad thing to do since I could only commute another 2 times. Secondly, please don't forget that in my claim i said I didn't use my commute since I was perceived to be scummy by most of the people. Since I was perceived that way there is no way that the scum would kill me. Secondly, the scum could easily not kill tonight and claim they didn't miss thus getting me lynched. While they would also lose a person it wouldn't be as great a lose since they took out 1 or the 2 town PRs.
KX
KX
Goon
KX
Goon
Goon
Location: Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sol, Earth

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:11 am

Post by KX »

@Marquis, because vacation, no more having to get used to school. Also, on the SV issue, people seem to be taking his hammer as a major scum tell, and while I admit it's scummy, I don't think it's as much so as everybody is saying it is. It's not like he tried to hammer before a claim got out, and he didn't even hammer, could have been planned as a reaction test. He mentioned hammering in the post as well, so it's definitely not like an accidental thing. My point is, he saw Beast's claim, hammered anyway, and left no doubt about hammering. Tbh, I think the hammer actually makes a lot more sense from a town perspective then a scum one, even if the voting without giving other people the change to change opinions is undoubtedly anti-town. Let's face it, if Beast flipped town after a post like that for hammer, the main debate of the next day would be are we quick-lynching SV or making use of the day. For a scum, voting a partner right after they claimed, before even seeing if people bought it or not, would be pretty dumb, and I doubt a scum would commit suicide to vote out a PR, especially when the team is already down by one. For a town though, if they were really convinced Beast was scum, I could see it happening, and if you thought the person would get away with it afterwards, you have the chance to take the entire power of the village into your hands, why not. It's selfish, but if that's how you think, so there's a possibility for it to make sense. Only other possibility is mafia hammering somebody who they know is SK or vice-versa. Anyway, point is, one of the two should probably die today, but don't think we should be hasty with deciding which.

and @Beast, no, just if somebody has a gun to definitely use it. Also checking role PMs, fuck, turns out gunsmith is an investigator, screw that. Why would a firearms maker have the ability to check if someone has a gun, and only once per night? I was acting under the assumption that gunsmith was basically a nightkill/daykill inventor, nvm. For your reasoning though, in the second case, how would the scum take out 2 town PRs?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1034, beastcharizard wrote:So KX is wanting the me to be shot? I thought gunsmith was an information role that allowed you to find out people who had gun in their flavor. I am utterly confused right now because I don't see a town role that can shoot someone. I am probably wrong though so I am going to go off the assumption that I am.
If someone does shoot at me and misses and claims it then does that not reveal both the town PRs? That seem like a bad thing to do since I could only commute another 2 times. Secondly, please don't forget that in my claim i said I didn't use my commute since I was perceived to be scummy by most of the people. Since I was perceived that way there is no way that the scum would kill me. Secondly, the scum could easily not kill tonight and claim they didn't miss thus getting me lynched. While they would also lose a person it wouldn't be as great a lose since they took out 1
of
the 2 town PRs.
I fixed what I think you were talking about. That was simply a typo.
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by meeps »

ok hi

@995

dont really like how you assume im scum because it seems i knew katarina would flip town. if katarina were to flip scum, i'd still probably be scummy to you as you'd prob say im trying to defend my scumpartner like that. it'd basically be a lose-lose for me, pretty weak logic overall honestly.

anyways, dont really like how oriole put beast into l-1 this early, when we still have a week and a half or so until deadline. i mean it could have allowed mafia to easily put the hammer on a mislynch. fortunately beast had a chance to claim before being hammered

anyways, speaking of the possibility of scum possibly easily forcing a mislynch on beast before he claimed, it may have increased chances of beast being fakeclaiming scum. while it would have been scummy for anyone to try and hammer beast before he got a chance to claim, mafia may not have attempted to hammer him because they wanted to give beast a chance to fakeclaim to try and make himself seem clean, because hammering their own partner would be absolutely silly. if beast were not mafia, the mafia would have had a chance to hammer beast at attempt to potentially get an easy mislynch, so beast is definitely not off the hook yet

ok bye im tired
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 1005, KX wrote:That said, Vote: NotScience, this still needs to happen. Will prob be making a case for it next post.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Post by dopog »

Hrmmm. Hi meeps. I don't know that that's true. I'm trying to remember if at the time my read on you involved associative tells (/w kat duh). I think my gripe was mostly on your refusal to vote either of them, especially cause you called shattered viewpoint scum. As far as I'll get with this would be self meta again. I dunno man. It just feels so different to matrix. Not picking up the same vibes.
I guess @meeps: who would you have voted out of the two (sv and hannah) if you absolutely had to? (i.e. snap decision)
I'm just not seeing the desire, the fight from you to get a read on anyone.

Dunno how helpful this vote is right now and so gonna go with the other lynch I'm most happy with;

unvote
vote oriole

I don't know sv is just.... somewhat unreadable. @sv: what is your read on eddie, evil regals, oriole and abdelrahman nowadays?
Quick jumps from bald and eddie and ms off of beast onto sv are noted.

Cyas
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

There was less than an hour between me going L-1 and my claim. I was held there until 9 hours later though. After my claim if the scum had hammered they would have revealed themselves and thus gotten lynched. I didn't give scum much time to hammer me.

p-edit:
Why do you think oriole is scum? If you already said why please link me to it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Post by notscience »

Why did it take you over 6 minutes to type that
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Abdelrahman »

Hopkirk, if I thought he was an easy lynch I would've hammered him easily.

As you can see, I did not.

SV's try to hammer him seemed really scummy to me, too, even furthers my case on him.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Marquis »

I want to call certain people out as scum but I'm pretty sure most of them are too new to have grasped the concept of a fakehammer yet
link in bio
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1041, notscience wrote:Why did it take you over 6 minutes to type that
Is this towards me?
The Purple Rose
The Purple Rose
Goon
The Purple Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by The Purple Rose »

In post 1043, Marquis wrote:I want to call certain people out as scum but I'm pretty sure most of them are too new to have grasped the concept of a fakehammer yet
I agree! Maybe one of them is scum, who saw others responding to it like that as an opportunity.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:03 am

Post by EddieFenix »

I'm still fairly certain that Fegelin (before death) had a good list. I'm willing to string up one of his scum reads tbh.
dopog
dopog
Goon
dopog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:27 am

Post by dopog »

Hi I have little time;

But @eddie; thoughts on Beast's claim?

Ta
notscience