Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

In post 1076, The Purple Rose wrote:
In post 1067, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1065, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I see that you are all painfully unfamiliar with my patented fakehammer gambit.
yeah and so that allows you to fakehammer any time you want

and you didnt even check back to say its a fake hammer

sorry dude not buying it
It might just be a bit silly to tell everybody "this is a fake, do not react to it in a scummy way". That's rather the purpose, isn't it? To get people worried a lynch actually happened and get reactions this way.

But somehow, you think an experienced player, 1: forgot where his vote was and 2: decided to hammer when someone had just killed the wagon. Even newbies don't do that.

I think this is the reaction SV could ever wish for. You are being an idiot, because it suits you to have a wagon on SV, regardless how townish his play is. Scum rarely fakehammer, it puts them in the center of attention. Town now and then do, they don't mind the attention to get scum to step out and do silly stuff.

You did silly stuff.

vote metal sonic

And PS: why the hell is anyone ever sorry if they are voting as town? Only scum are sorry for someone, if they know they are falsely accusing that person.
holy shit this post reeks

the last bolded part smells like scum stretch
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 pm

In post 1093, Marquis wrote:I really think we have a newbie-centric, Day-1-lurking-scum game going on here. PV, HD, KX. I am set on HD and KX being very likely scum together with the nature of PV's flip giving a bit more insight to possible scum behaviors, and I will look at their interactions later on.
dafuq is this supposed to be
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:32 pm

In post 1088, Abdelrahman wrote:Uhh

That's why I never like to play games with Metal Sonic.

Unvote: Shattered Viewpoint

Vote: Metal Sonic
oh my god this post is terrible too
Are you ready for this?
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Vote Count 2.9

Metal Sonic (5) - beastcharizard, meeps, The Purple Rose, Evil Regals, Abdelrahman
Shattered Viewpoint (4) - Metal Sonic, Hopkirk, EddieFenix, KX
KX (2) - Human Destroyer, Marquis
beastcharizard (2) - Shattered Viewpoint, oriole
oriole (1) - dopog

Not Voting (1) - notscience

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-08-29 17:00:00)

15 alive, 8 to lynch.
Last edited by The Knight-Errant on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
oriole
oriole
Goon
oriole
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by oriole »

In post 1092, KX wrote:Holy fuck shattered, you've now made a total of three posts after your fakehammer doing nothing but stating the obvious to defend yourself. If you're so interested in getting information and being helpful that'd you risk yourself, why not be helpful now and
do something useful?
. If I hadn't already decided to vote you on theory before, I'd vote you again now for just being scummy.

And why is Metal the one with the most votes atm? Unlike in NotSci's case, while the trolling bugs me, I think MS reads town lean/null at least. Seems the main things he's done that are scummy/could be found scummy are the softclaim, trolling, and then this vote. The softclaim wasn't really a softclaim at all, and imo it seems like pressing something perceived as a softclaim would be the more harmful thing, the trolling was quite obviously trolling, and given the posts MS made after voting SV, it's clear he thought it was a failed hammer attempt. Meanwhile, for town, a lot of my personal read is meta, but at the least he seems to be trying to actively scumhunt. On that though Metal, some more relevant content would be nice.
KX, in the above post, you talk about Shattered only showing up to "state the obvious" in that he did indeed fakehammer. However, you also say that Metal Sonic thought (thinks?) it was a failed hammer attempt. You've also used language like
In post 1050, KX wrote:I like how shattered conveniently disappears afterwards.
In the event that it was a fakehammer
, he'd definitely want to stick around for the repercussions. Also, looking over Beast's ISO, I'm inclined to believe his claim due to the PR mention earlier on, don't see why how he was supposed to react as a PR would come into the thought process otherwise. The ISO does confirm a scumread on beast thought. Also, even if it seems completely contrary to normal thought, can we lynch SV first and if he flips anything aside from scum lynch Beast? Will elaborate later.

Also holy fuck, thinking about my reads, that moment when Metal Sonic is near the top. This is going to be a fun game >.>
In post 1069, KX wrote:
In post 1065, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I see that you are all painfully unfamiliar with my patented fakehammer gambit.
And I like how,
after supposedly fakehammering
, which would be done for information and reactions, he shows up and what he says is not what he gained from the fake hammer, but that of course it was a fake hammer.

@Eddie, my question is kinda an important one for you.
indicating doubt it was a fakehammer. Abdel indicated he thought it was a real hammer attempt in .

@KX: With Shattered Viewpoint's recent posts in mind, what do you think of , where you say that you see it as a) a fakehammer and b) coming mostly from a town perspective?

I don't know what Marquis posts meeps is talking about in , and the one I could see () happened after Metal Sonic's vote.

I agree with HD in post about Purple Rose's .

dopog's is just strange with its talk to Eddie, but I agree with him about rose's statement so :neutral:

Evil Regals:
In post 1087, Evil Regals wrote:Beast comes off genuine.

I'm not really seeing the SV fake hammer thing as scummy as people are making it out to be.

I stil don't like Metal Sonic's posts.

VOTE: Metal sonic

In other news; I'm liking purple rose for town.

HD could be scum, maybe.
Can you be more specific?

I'm really not a big fan of KX et al. jumping all over Shattered Viewpoint for saying the gambit was cut short, because it was, in a way. The mod immediately confirmed it wasn't a lynch.

notscience, stop being so pedantic. You're picking at the most random stuff (like Beast taking 6 minutes to make a post).
In post 1094, notscience wrote:
In post 1062, notscience wrote:
In post 1038, notscience wrote:
In post 1005, KX wrote:That said, Vote: NotScience, this still needs to happen. Will prob be making a case for it next post.
KX, if notscience is the single scummiest person in the game for you, why is making a case that shows it not a high priority for you?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: KX

In post , you talked about how you saw SV's vote as a fakehammer and called it coming from a mostly town perspective. Yet later, you jumped on him when he checked in to say it
was
a fakehammer, calling it stating the obvious. It clearly isn't to people, as multiple people have indicated they thought it was a fakehammer attempt. Is Shattered saying he didn't learn anything a) defending himself and b) a scumtell?
Oriole and Oreo, they look similar. I'll probably respond to both.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1099, Human Destroyer wrote:Serious question @Marquis: do you
have
to call me scum in every single game we play? It is actually annoying as fuck.
Do
you
have to try to discredit me by victimizing yourself? Because in all honesty,
that
is what's "annoying as fuck".

and heyheyhey

guess what

we've only played one game together, in which YOU had a scumread on ME! I know, amazing, right!?
In post 1101, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 1093, Marquis wrote:I really think we have a newbie-centric, Day-1-lurking-scum game going on here. PV, HD, KX. I am set on HD and KX being very likely scum together with the nature of PV's flip giving a bit more insight to possible scum behaviors, and I will look at their interactions later on.
a post in which I attempted to explain my reads rather than just shitting on everything I see or saying "it doesn't matter, I'll do it later"

at the very least me calling you out as scum got you to actually post more and give opinions of things, right? even if what you're doing is saying mean things about really easy things... :( could you explain who you think is actually scum; since I'm apparently attacking you for being yourself, show me something real that actually doesn't tickle all my scum sensors? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Thanks girl, you rock <3
link in bio
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by notscience »

because here's the thing

Why would town need that long for such a short post?

It sounsd like he typed it up a few times trying to igure out how to make it sound townie
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:38 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

i dont think notscience is scum

the shattered viewpoint wagon is losing traction please i need everyone's help here

if you're experienced and cool vote SV

if you're a noob like abdelrahman with join

anyone else who is voting me is scum/stupid

how to catch scum 101

1. act stupid

2. bait

3. let noobscum vote you

4. catch noobscum
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:29 am

In post 1105, Marquis wrote:
In post 1099, Human Destroyer wrote:Serious question @Marquis: do you
have
to call me scum in every single game we play? It is actually annoying as fuck.
Do
you
have to try to discredit me by victimizing yourself? Because in all honesty,
that
is what's "annoying as fuck".

and heyheyhey

guess what

we've only played one game together, in which YOU had a scumread on ME! I know, amazing, right!?
I'm fairly sure I haven't ever scumread you in a completed game

and yes, every time we play RTM, you do just call me scum every time
In post 1105, Marquis wrote:
In post 1101, Human Destroyer wrote:
a post in which I attempted to explain my reads rather than just shitting on everything I see or saying "it doesn't matter, I'll do it later"

at the very least me calling you out as scum got you to actually post more and give opinions of things, right? even if what you're doing is saying mean things about really easy things... :( could you explain who you think is actually scum; since I'm apparently attacking you for being yourself, show me something real that actually doesn't tickle all my scum sensors? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Thanks girl, you rock <3
I meant the theory that the whole scum-team has a plan to lurk

what the fuck kind of plan is that

also scumreads right now are KX, Purple Rose, and Hopkirk (mostly because Baldrick)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:31 am

In post 1107, Metal Sonic wrote:i dont think notscience is scum

the shattered viewpoint wagon is losing traction please i need everyone's help here

if you're experienced and cool vote SV

if you're a noob like abdelrahman with join

anyone else who is voting me is scum/stupid

how to catch scum 101

1. act stupid

2. bait

3. let noobscum vote you

4. catch noobscum
your wagon may be stupid, bad, and scummy but you really are terrible at this game

you don't catch scum by acting stupid because town is just as likely to "catch" you as scum

it's just an all-around bad plan
Are you ready for this?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

for bad games
meeps
meeps
Townie
meeps
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:06 am

Post by meeps »

metal sonic isn't helping himself
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:41 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1106, notscience wrote:because here's the thing

Why would town need that long for such a short post?

It sounds like he typed it up a few times trying to figure out how to make it sound townie
Fixed typos. I already gave my answer to this.

I would prefer a Metal Sonic lynch over all the others today. I voted him at the beginning of the day because I found them scummy. Them needing a watcher is odd in and of itself. I can't think of a role that benefits from a watcher to be honest. Then someone pointed out there are only mafia watchers which is another suspicous thing. I think they are trying to convince everyone they are an important PR so that they don't get lynched. I fully believe they are the SK due to their behavior and an air of confidence. Lets not forget that now their defense has been downgraded to insulting people for no reason.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

Glad to see town HD. Why Metal Sonic, BC?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Did you read my post? I spelt it out so there wouldn't be any confusion.
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

HD

if you accept my invitation to MS-protownbloc right now

we can hunt scum together and we'll both make cases

KX too can join

deal?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 1112, beastcharizard wrote: I can't think of a role that benefits from a watcher to be honest.

Hey Beast!

Just because you think of a role that can benefit from a watcher, doesn't mean I am scum!

Hint: everyone benefits from a watcher, including vanillagers btw

As it so happens this is an open setup with no watcher ! ha! ha!

@NS/HD/KX/Eddie

Don't you 4 level-headed people find that scum are definitely pushing on me
1.Calling me out for "needing a watcher" = scum?
2.Breadcrumbing PR (more specifically sheeping hopping on Fegelein's "observation" notice that he didn't say it was scummy but the noobscum just hopped on and called scum)
3. Beast coming up with baseless theories that I am the SK "because I need a watcher" a+ logic jump

Yeah so those are bad reasons to push me and so therefore scum are pushing my wagon

with the exception of abdel who needs to be vigged/Policy lynched (because there's no vig)
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

It seems I am getting watcher and tracker confused. Watcher should normally be on someone whom is confirmed town to see who all visits them to deduce who they scum are. I will agree watching a villager can be beneficial but it still doesn't benefit the villager. I didn't know what breadcrumbing was before this game and I merely pointed out that you did it just as I did. Apparently it is a scum tell though because that is part of the reason people think I am scum still. It is more gut that you are SK because of how you act. Policy lynches are a waste of a lynch. It is the same as saying: "Forget about lynching someone scummy, lets just lynch this person who is annoying. I am sure it will all work out in the end." Why ever lynch anyone whom you don't think is scum? It makes no sense and IIRC scum normally push for policy lynches because it gives them an easy reason to get someone who isn't their teammate/themselves from being lynched. Finally, isn't that an EtA when talking to those 4 people? Trying to make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside by saying they are level headed?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

Well how do you find out if they are town or scum?

As long as he is annoying he is bad to the town.

Scum can do that too.

We policy lynch so that we lose less but possibly gain more
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:33 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

*It maybe be a waste of a lynch, but thats why a vigilante usually kills them

but there is no vigilante this game. oh well.
Abdelrahman
Abdelrahman
Townie
Abdelrahman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:44 am

Post by Abdelrahman »

?_?

What the hell are you even saying?
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:33 am

Post by EddieFenix »

Unvote
Vote Beast Charizard
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:20 am

Post by notscience »

Yeah MS

It was kinda obv like a week ago
The Knight-Errant
The Knight-Errant
Goon
The Knight-Errant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by The Knight-Errant »

Prodded The Purple Rose.
♜♞♝♛♚♝♞♜
A modding hydra account of Alduskkel and Lady Lambdadelta.
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Prod dodge.

More later.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”