Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:18 am

Post by Slandaar »

Necessary means nothing, beneficial is what matters and it is therefore we massclaim.

Massclaims provide information, they make the town more informed in a game where the basis is informed minority vs uninformed majority thus proving being informed is power meaning massclaim is always good for town. We know then that massclaim is good for town so it is about picking the time to massclaim not if you should.

Today is the day.

You will be claiming.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:38 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3135, Mac wrote:
In post 3134, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3133, Mac wrote:right i'm trying to wrap my head around this.

am i right in saying bro and titus are conftown? or could this be incorrect? I wanted to throw RA in there too but I don't think that's the case.
I've claimed vig, claimed the AJ kill and am not counterclaimed. Yet, anyway.

Not conftown but I don't expect much more of the crap I put up with on day 2.
why did you say yet?
dark humor.
question 2: how did titus become conftown and how did we figure out bro was paranoid?
On day 1, Titus gave a bomb to Tiphaine (and crumbed it). Tiphaine acknowledged receipt in the thread. Tiphaine also indicated role-related reasons for him and Xiao knowing each other were town.

They both died N1 and flipped as town lovers.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:50 am

Post by Metal Sonic »

hi guys the mod sent me this

"N2 - investigate Baezu -> fails, cop ability stolen (you can still post in the qt at night)"

please tell me the meaning of this
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:31 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

It means you are getting modkilled for quoting a PM from the mod. Next time you have a question about a private message the mod sent you, ask the mod about it.

Due to the modkill, Day 3 ends and Night 3 starts now. Sorry, there will be no flavor this time. I didn't have it prepared.

Metal Sonic,
Detective Donut
, of the
Diners
(cop of questionable sanity)

(expired on 2013-08-31 12:30:34)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:59 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Another bloody mess last night.
This is getting worse,
thought Charon,
Who is causing this? It has to be someone here.

Wiping clean the last of the tables, Charon sighed in relief; arms and feet sore, Charon sat down.

Charon smiled at the sight of Death playing with the pup--now named Midnight, after its deep black fur. It had gotten a hold of Death's foot and was using it as a chew toy. Midnight had grown considerably from the scrawny mutt it had been.

I'm glad Death decided to give up the reaping business. A minor deity would've taken over by now. Some souls might suffer under the new management, but they will get by just fine.

Limping, Death checked the napkin dispensers as Midnight happily trailed Death's heels. Of course they needed to restock but, with the storm, were unable to. Death didn't seem to be worried.

I'm surprised Death hasn't had an outburst during this. Things have been tense since Cerebus died. But now Death seems calmer than ever.

Ghostly Penguin,
Inspector-Does-Not-Want-To-Be-Food
, of the
Diners
(cop of questionable sanity)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
(expired on 2013-09-14 12:59:40)
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:08 am

Post by Slandaar »

That is the most ridiculous nightkill I have ever seen.

VOTE: BRO
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Slandaar »

And... I had my cop ability stolen last night

I have inno titus guilty mac and last night ability was stolen so I didn't get result.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:15 am

Post by BROseidon »

VOTE: slandaar
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

Nah Slandaar, between you and BRO. we're thinking you.

But, let's talk about who outside the dethy is scum.

Mac, how caught up are you?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3158, Rift Adrift wrote:Nah Slandaar, between you and BRO. we're thinking you.
How does my day 1 play with Zoidberg make any sense if I'm scum?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3159, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3158, Rift Adrift wrote:Nah Slandaar, between you and BRO. we're thinking you.
How does my day 1 play with Zoidberg make any sense if I'm scum?
It doesn't. Hence we are thinking Slandaar is scum.

Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

Though I could get really paranoid about how quickly you pointed that out. :/

Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:21 am

Post by BROseidon »

Oh, I thought you meant "thinking you as scum."

Also I'm investigated Muffin last night and got guilty, again. Even though I'm almost certainly paranoid, I'm going to keep using my power because why not.

Also GP didn't reveal who they investigated night 2 ever which still pisses me off.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:22 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3161, Rift Adrift wrote:Though I could get really paranoid about how quickly you pointed that out. :/
Ugh, I need to calm down.

I'm on a super-emotional high right now because:

1) Slandaar is caught. Even if I get mislynched, he goes next or gets vigged.

2) CoL vs. TBD is about to start and I like both of those teams a ton because they are the two gayest teams in pro LoL (League of Legends, for those that don't follow).
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3162, BROseidon wrote:
Oh, I thought you meant "thinking you as scum
."

Also I'm investigated Muffin last night and got guilty, again. Even though I'm almost certainly paranoid, I'm going to keep using my power because why not.

Also GP didn't reveal who they investigated night 2 ever which still pisses me off.
huh?

Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:24 am

Post by BROseidon »

I misread this.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:24 am

Post by BROseidon »

Swapped the names because you posted right after me, so I thought it was addressed to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Slandaar

Come on. Really, Bro's been practically clear for awhile. Slandaar spent a hell of a lot of time derailing any thought that vanillaizer was a town role and then MS gets Vanillaized.

They would not have stolen MS's ability unless he was sane or insane. Therefore, I like Stubbs as scum and Ghostly Penguin as sane.

Amrun is also likely scum.

MS, poor MS.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:35 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3167, Titus wrote:They would not have stolen MS's ability unless he was sane or insane. Therefore, I like Stubbs as scum and Ghostly Penguin as sane.
They would have had no way to have known this.

Also Slandaar posted in the QT N2 that he thought Amrun was town and that scum were mostly on the Amrun wagon, so Amrun-scum with scum on Nati wagon (or split between the two) makes sense.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

There's no way Slandaar had his brain stolen last night. It would be way overpowered to have scum stealing abilities twice. Plus, Scum would have stolen my ability over a second spot in the deathy, thus narrowing the scum down to 50/50. Slandaar is trying to frame Bro and doing a lousy job at it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3167, Titus wrote:VOTE: Slandaar

Come on. Really, Bro's been practically clear for awhile. Slandaar spent a hell of a lot of time derailing any thought that vanillaizer was a town role and then MS gets Vanillaized.

They would not have stolen MS's ability unless he was sane or insane. Therefore,
I like Stubbs as scum
and Ghostly Penguin as sane.

Amrun is also likely scum.

MS, poor MS.
If he flips scum, the I told you so on that one will be deafening.

Babel-17
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

If he does, then yeah.

I think Slandaar knew he was in his own endgame so his actions of FoSing me (desperation) make sense to protect Amrun.

GP - Town (misguided on Amrun)
Rofl - Town with innocent on Day 1
Bro - Paranoid (only one with a guilty)
MS - Modkilled town
Slandaar - Scum

Three dead and a paranoid forces Slandaar into the scum role. He doesn't want to give us more information. Can we flashwagon him?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3167, Titus wrote: Come on. Really, Bro's been practically clear for awhile. Slandaar spent a hell of a lot of time derailing any thought that vanillaizer was a town role and then MS gets Vanillaized.
Yeah how could I know town AND scum had the ability?! I shoulda put more thought into my setup spec, but wait a second, were you not arguing Nat was town because scum would do X if they could vannillaize?

Strange.
In post 3167, Titus wrote: They would not have stolen MS's ability unless he was sane or insane. Therefore, I like Stubbs as scum and Ghostly Penguin as sane.
Kay.
In post 3167, Titus wrote: Amrun is also likely scum.
No, probably not.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

Slandaar's mysterious take off of his vote on me can also be explained. He figured out the vengeful half I was hitting at. I started saying scum would pay if they voted me up. Slandaar notices this and unvotes me. I always had a nagging suspicion on that as well.

Put up your solution to the Cop deathy then. I'm pretty sure there is no solution where you are not scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3171, Titus wrote:Three dead and a paranoid forces Slandaar into the scum role. He doesn't want to give us more information. Can we flashwagon him?
I'd like for all the players to put some thoughts down about non-dethy scum first.

Babel-17

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”