Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2599 (isolation #400) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2595, PeregrineV wrote:
Thanks. Now I need to check if everyone suspecting GhostPenguin is scum to him, or just AuntJ and me. Making an elaborate OMGUS is still an OMGUS.
I do not believe I am on GP's scum list but I'm near confirmed town so yeah.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2603 (isolation #401) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Natirasha, can you eat dead roles?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2606 (isolation #402) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Titus »

@Natirasha, how often do you gambit?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2612 (isolation #403) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

@Natirasha, I am willing to let you eat my brain, after I clarify something with the host. Your game will come to an end if you eat my brain. This offer is good until I am dead myself. Think of it as a way to prove your town's slot in death.

You must use my ability on Amrun or Stubbs, otherwise, the reward is not nearly as high.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2614 (isolation #404) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

@Amrun, I was referring to Natirasha possibly eating TD's bomb abilities. Then, even after the mafia kills Natirasha she'd still be around to say what happened.

As for eating my brain, I've probably said too much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2616 (isolation #405) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Damn it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2617 (isolation #406) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

RA, what you did is very pro-town but it might not help as much as you think.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2622 (isolation #407) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2619, Natirasha wrote:You have a deal Titus.

P-EDIT: Maybe?
Waiting on host confirmation on what happens if you do indeed eat my brain. My role had two parts, so I want to be totally clear as to what happens. This could backfire massively though. If the group is independently assured of your towniness, it would be better for my role to die with me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2629 (isolation #408) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by Titus »

@Oriole, I'd imagine he's a day ability just like mine was but once he submits he cannot turn around and change it.

If he steals my brain, I'll immediately out that he has done such and that we should lynch him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2631 (isolation #409) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Wow. That's a major adjustment. Apparently, I am a town aligned psychopath that can cook up a bomb and string someone up with it, but eating brains.... that's a little too much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2633 (isolation #410) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

No problem. That actually means we can take our time and discuss the gambit I'm suggesting, if I haven't made it obvious already.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2636 (isolation #411) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok. I will wait to understand and tell the group exactly what will happen to you.

To make sure we are on the same page, on a scale of zero to ten, how useful is my ability if I keep it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2638 (isolation #412) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok. We are on the same page. Once the host gets back to me with what will happen if you eat my brain, I will share it with the group. You eat my brain tonight. We lynch you tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2641 (isolation #413) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Titus »

2631 was a joke. Someone who runs around making suicide bombs out of everyone can generally be described as a psychopath.

1. What happens if Natirasha eats my brain is being discussed with the host. If Natirasha gets my bomb ability, I expect her to use it on me. Given the fact, I had one use and I used it, I would not expect Natirasha to have access to that ability.
2. This would defeat the purpose if I answer this question. If you think through the reasons I have said what I have, you should be able to figure it out and why it's near useless if I keep it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2644 (isolation #414) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok so that resolves point 1. You won't be able to string me up with a bomb. That has yet to resolve point 2, which I am waiting for the mod's PM on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2646 (isolation #415) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, the host is apparently unable to answer.

So we're going to have to construct a work around.

Natirasha, please ask the host
What happens if I eat someone's brain when they gave one ability away and kept another for themselves? Do I get their retained ability?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2648 (isolation #416) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Really you considered Xiao more town than TD?

This sounds like bullshit to explain a lookout seeing you visit TD.

Why in the world world TD be scummy? When he's confaligned with someone you view as town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2650 (isolation #417) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Titus »

You have no psychic abilities. That's a non-answer. What the hell are you doing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2653 (isolation #418) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:37 pm

Post by Titus »

You mean that place where you say who replaced TD with the scum hunter? Or how about the amrun coaching wall?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2657 (isolation #419) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

No different than me freaking out and strapping a bomb to TD. Freaking out is not alignment indicative.

Answer me. Why did you think TD was scum? Grab the posts. I looked and found nothing supporting that proposition. In fact, that wall gives no reason why you would suspect TD over Xiao.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2664 (isolation #420) » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

@GP

Premise Deathy said y'all checked those who were suspicious.
Premise 2647 says you had no plans of investigating Xiao and bitches about TD's dircting the deathy.
Conclusion You thought TD was scummier than Xiao.

I have a what the fuck moment at that statement. The answers do not clarify.

@Baezu, Natirasha freaked out. I jumped when assigning these abilities. We scumhunt today, ignoring Natirasha. Natirasha eats my brain. We lynch him tomorrow. Worse case scenario, the scums kill Natirasha and leav confirmed town alive another day. The ability leaves. I wouldn't propose this if I could use this ability.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2676 (isolation #421) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:50 am

Post by Titus »

I was hinting. If we believe Natirasha hasn't seized a brain, then she must steal it tonight. If she steals my role as scum, we get a guaranteed scum lynch.

My other half was Vengeful Chef. My goal was to find a mislynch and equip the mislynch with the item. I would attach the bomb to someone I could quickly determine as town. Once I submitted, I could not take it back. My claim would sound ludicrious if it ever went that far. Plus, I was concerned work might explode. Having the abilities die with me does nothing. So I attached the bomb to Tiphaine. Tiphane gets confused. He announces shot. To which, I facepalm. Anytime someone voted Tiphaine, I volunteered to be lynched because the bomb did no goid if lynched.

However, Tiphaine was a lover. That likely caused the bomb to be useless. It also caused me to be confirmed town. That means my half of my ability was worthless. I began hinting at a watcher to confuse/freakout the scums.

So when Natirasha comes in with the brain stealing idea, I think it's a perfect solution to the problem. If Natirasha is scum and steals my brain it is a one for one trade. If she is town, we lynch Natirasha and we use her attack to eliminate the deathy confusion.

Suppose Natirasha is scum, what would stealing a brain get them? Especially if they guess wrong they could hit paranoid or naive? Plus, they'd confirm someone as town.

Letting Natirasha live is the best possible play.

Even if the scums kill Natirasha, I, as confirmed town lve another day without an ability I could never use anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2678 (isolation #422) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

On a side note, everytime I said I would make scum pay, that was a hint to vengeful. Making the head go boom was a hint about the bomb. Given the fact I wasn't a cop or other traditional role, my clues probably went unobserved. I thought Slandaar mught have figured it out when he unvoted me but gave no indication of such.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2685 (isolation #423) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

Close. I had the ability to make someone a vengeful townie AND turn someone into a bomb. I used the bomb on Tiphaine because I knew he was town straight away. I made myself the vengeful because I thought I was getting mislynched. The vengeful part dies with me unless Natirasha eats my brain.

Why is the plan stupid?

I panicked when I assigned the roles.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2690 (isolation #424) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Titus »

The plan is perfect in a spot like this. I like Natirasha as town. Some don't. Lynching clarifies who is roght. If the deathy is smart, we can guarantee a scum death. Scum cannot derail the vengeful ability.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2693 (isolation #425) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

[tr] [th]Natirasha's Alignment/Natirasha's Action[/th] [th]Takes My Brain[/th] [th]Takes Cop/Other Brain[/th] [/tr] [tr] [td]Town[/td] [td]Gets lynched tomorrow, uses Vengeful ability on scum or solves the deathy. Either way, it's useful If the mafia kills Natirasha, then it solves the issue for us, gives us a lynch and keeps confirmed town alive another day.[/td] [td]This doesn't happen[/td] [/tr] [tr] [td]Scum[/td] [td]Gets lynched tomorrow, town gets guaranteed scum lynch, mafia gains a kill in exchange for sacrificing Natirasha.[/td] [td]Gets lynched tomorrow, town gets guaranteed scum lynch. The mafia guesses and could take the paranoid/naive cop. The mafia confirms another innocent in the deathy after Bro. The town still has the prior night actions to sort through the alignments. Low risk high reward. Natirasha is unlikely to guess at a different PR. If Natirasha flips something like scum doctor, we know the scums have a rolecop.[/td] [/tr]

Clear enough?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2694 (isolation #426) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Table code doesn't work. Damn it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2695 (isolation #427) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

There. The table above shows why this is a very good plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2697 (isolation #428) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Titus »

If Amrun had claimed Brain eater before this, yes I'd be fine with it because I know we'd be lynching him. It's in essence a self-sacrifice.

You are supposing more information than the scum has.

All the scum can logically know is one of two people are insane/sane/naive, Bro is paranoid/sane/insane, and ROFL could be any of the four. They'd be crap shooting. The deathy, logically, would have one more action and solve which cop is which tomorrow. At that point, doing this gambit would be impossible due to the very fears you have. Scum should lack the information to hit the right target ATM.

Even in your worst case scenario, scum clears one additional cop and kills another. That has one or two cleared members in a deathy of four. The scum would be out of places to hide. Natirasha is lynched meaning we've caught two scums outside of the deathy.

Overall, it's a bad play for scumNati to take the brain of a cop. It just becomes too obvious who is what.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2700 (isolation #429) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes. Natirasha cannot eat the dead brains. Otherwise, he'd eat TD's brain.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2706 (isolation #430) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Titus »

@ZMuffinman No. I AM thinking properly about it. Your scenario DID cross my mind. The scums merely lack the facts to make it true unless ROFL is scum. Then they would eat MS's brain (he'd have to be the insane cop), and then shoot one of the others hoping to hit the insane. By doing that gambit, scum would essentially be almost outing rofl as the scum cop, giving us a crap ton of information at the same time.

If rofl is innocent, then there's no way the scum can know enough based on what's been shared publicly.

The deathy, at two, will not be a 50/50 due to the pages of information we have. It's not random chance.

@Oriole, that's the part I didn't have 100% clearance on before the thread caught the gabmit and I felt compelled to explain. I know the ability to choose who is vengeful has indeed been chosen. I chose myself as vengeful. Obviously, Natirasha couldn't reassign the roles. That's been done. The vengeful I highly doubt has been reassigned.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2707 (isolation #431) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't think Vengeful half would be considered used as I haven't been lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2709 (isolation #432) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

I think Natirasha would be vengeful if she ate my brain.
Natirasha you should 100% clarify this with the host and report back. I attempted to do this but the host said he wouldn't answer questions about someone else's role.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2712 (isolation #433) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Going through this, I have noticed something.

If ROFL is scum, then Stubbs must also be scum. This is a logical fact. If Rofl is scum, then BRO must be paranoid. If BRO is paranoid, he cannot be insane. We know Ghostly and Slandaar are not insane due to their investigations. Therefore, MS must be insane. If MS is insane then we flip his result. Stubbs is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2715 (isolation #434) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2714, oriole wrote:It's worth noting that the opposite is also true (If Stubbs is town, rofl is town).
I just wanted that there for reference. I don't think ROFL is scum. The possibility was heightened due to his refusal to reveal but that does add an element of stopping the scums from figuring out alignments.

I'm not quite reaching if ROFL is town, then stubbs is town. Walk me through that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2717 (isolation #435) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

No.

Ghostly {sane, naive}
Slandaar {sane, naive}
MS scum === gets inno on his buddy
Bro {Paranoid, insane}
ROFL {Paranoid, insane}

ROFL town, stubbs as scum
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2719 (isolation #436) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Titus »

@Oriole, ok then I interpreted backwards.

We have, If ROFL is scum, then Stubbs is scum. If Stubbs is town, then ROFL is town. Interesting dynamic. We cannot get much further than that due to the fact ROFL can be any scenario if not indeed scum. With another day, we should get far. I think it goes without saying, doc on the cops.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2721 (isolation #437) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll give you 2390 is ew. Players shouldn't look for an information lynch this early in the day. What about the others?

What motivated you to post this? It seems like an almost unwritten assumption in a few of your posts that ROFL is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2725 (isolation #438) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Supposing Bro is sane. Then ROFL must be paranoid. MS must be insane. Therefore, Stubbs is scum. Scum in the deathy must be Slandaar or GP, with the other being naive. Amrun is also scum (because BRO is sane). Therefore, BRO should check me tonight. If I come back as good, then we have caught two definitive scums and almost have a third.

Supposing Bro is paranoid. ROFL/MS must be insane. If ROFL got an inno, then we know either Stubbs or whoever ROFL checked is scum. If ROFL got a guilty, then either both Stubbs and ROFL's target are both scum or they are both town.

Bro, I ask you to check me tonight. If you are the sane cop, then we have hit a landmine on scum. If I come back guilty, then you must be insane or paranoid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2726 (isolation #439) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Titus »

@Oriole, why would scum MS investigate a target like Stubbs?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2730 (isolation #440) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Titus »

@Oriole, I don't take issue with you voting your biggest scum read. I don't really like MS's post. I just find it "ahem" convenient, that you find these posts after I start speculating about ROFL scum.

Yet, Slandaar and Ghostly's reads just are easy. They just keep investigating innocent roles and whaddya know you can't determine if I am naive, sane or scum.

MS's has the potential to trap him much more so than GP or Slandaar.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2736 (isolation #441) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

@Oriole, the amount of outs dramatically shortens in future days. MS, due to his suspicion level, likely won't be allowed to investigate targets that reveal no information. If MS is scum, then the players MS investigates will act as almost semi-permanent heals to keep scum MS's options open.

This is a big reason I am a fan of lynching outside the deathy.

@Natirasha, then you should absolutely steal my ability, provided you are not lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2737 (isolation #442) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Romeo is TD.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2739 (isolation #443) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Titus »

@GP, Relevance of that game? My plan doesn't really give two fucks if Natirasha is scum IMO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2744 (isolation #444) » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Titus »

I cannot think this is a smart move to lynch with the deathy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2766 (isolation #445) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:09 am

Post by Titus »

@Metal Sonic, I actually don't like you as scum in the deathy. People have taken issue with your stance on Amrun. Can you clarify how you've felt about him as the day has progressed?

Aside from Natirasha, who do you like as scum?

How are you using mason in 2764?

Metal Sonic should live even if scum IMO. Both GP and Slandaar invesigate MS. If one gets a guilty and the other has an inno, then the scum in the deathy must be between the three. If we deduce Bro cannot be sane and deuce rofl's alignment, scum in the deathy is obvious. If both have guilties, something royally fucked up. If both have innocents, then MS is clear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2770 (isolation #446) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: PeregrinV

We don't need to do that. That is a scum motivated post trying to get Natirasha to steal a cop's brain and then kill Natirasha. The deathy will resolve itself. The risk is far too big and we gain little.

Also, your post automatically assumes Nati as town. ScumNati could do that, fuck up the deathy and we'd spend the day shrouded in wifom of did he heat his goon buddy, someone else or no ne. Bad play.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2771 (isolation #447) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2769, Natirasha wrote:Yeah, no, I'm not fucking with the dethy unless oriole, rofl, Rift and Titus all agree.
How about HELL NO!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2778 (isolation #448) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Titus »

Give me sometime to reflect on this. If Nati is scum and we are certain of it, we should lynch Nati. I just like Nati as town so maybe I am blind.

@PV, I do like Nati as town. As a practical matter, the vengeful will not get used if I have it. I would have to volunteer to be mislynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2779 (isolation #449) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

@Slandaar, why wouldn't scum Nati just take a brainof the most townie cop n1?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2781 (isolation #450) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:12 am

Post by Titus »

Not exactly pointless. If there is no reason why scum would not do something, player x didn't act, then player x is not scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2788 (isolation #451) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

@zmuffinman, I'm not giving up on an Amrun lynch. Armun will likely be dead by tomorrow unless the scums kill Natirasha anyway. The deathy will resolve itself letting us kill Amrun. Otherwise, I'd still tunnel Amrun.

@Bro, I understand the reluctance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2790 (isolation #452) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2789, Amrun wrote:Why would I be dead tomorrow?
When we figure out the deathy roles, I have confidence they'll figure you out as scum tomorrow and then when we lynch Natirasha she shoots you. In the rare event I am wrong, the deathy will clear you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2792 (isolation #453) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:59 pm

Post by Titus »

You are acting out of self-preservation rather than actual logic. I see a lot of people saying that the plan is dumb. The only person who even attempted to refute my chart basically said it was anti-town to explain why. If the plan is dumb, please articulate why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2794 (isolation #454) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Titus »

Mod confirmed town is not going to get lynched so the ability is useless with me.

Someone who I believe to be town but may not is perfect.

Scum will not target players who confirm the deathy. Lynching Natirasha outs those who accused her as being possible scum, because a lot of the FoS is based on a role. If Natirasha is scum and takes it, we lynch scum guaranteed. The lynch is a 1 for 1 trade. Done deal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2796 (isolation #455) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by Titus »

@GP, However, if Natirasha is town we sacrifice him to solve the deathy. That would get us a lot of information down the line. The scum would have no way of resisting us solving the deathy because they cannot resist a vengekill. That has always been the idea. If we solve the deathy, we uncover the copscum, discover a hell of a lot of notes and are perfectly positioned for the future.

If the deathy has resolved, killing Natirasha works and he just eliminates a scum.

If Natirasha is scum, he hardly has the information to steal a cop brain. We lynch Natirasha and we get a 1 v 1 trade which hurts scum in the long run.

No matter what happens in this plan, the town gets vital information.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2797 (isolation #456) » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

I am looking at a long term play here not a short term one. We are at Day 1 with an incredibly low KPN. Let's use it to our advantage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2812 (isolation #457) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:56 am

Post by Titus »

@Slandaar, if the deathy does their job, then lynching Natirasha will either guarantee us a scumkill or solve the deathy. We are pretty close anyway. Given the very low KPN, this is a chance we should be willing to take.

If we resolve the deathy, we then have much better information to proceed with. We already have relational information between rofl and stubbs.

If the group decides Natirasha is too dangerous to live, I will be frustrated but comply as this does have minor risks. I just think there is no good play for scums right now.

Either way, Natirasha cannot live through tomorrow. He'd have too much information on the deathy if he was scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2815 (isolation #458) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

@Slandaar, In order to have more information than we do, the scums must have a rolecop. I just don't see the scums having one given the existance of a deathy. I find a framer is much more likely.

Let's suppose for a moment that Natirasha eats a cop's brain and that cop is sane/insane. The deathy will likely be solved tomorrow. The other sane/insane will be protected by a doc and bg most likely. They back themselves into a corner.

Bro cleared, a lot suggest paranoid. Brain eaten of sane = a second confirmed town deathy member. The scum would have to be one of the other three. Comparing with the n1 results, we'd clear a good chunk of the deathy. The scums do not gain anything unless they hit a sane/insane.

Why are you speculating that balance dictates this be a scum role? We have 5 claimed cops only two ofwhom are useful and two are glorified pts. Plus me, which suggests we do not have a vigilante. If anything, I would think this setup has a lot of vanilla.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2816 (isolation #459) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:50 am

Post by Titus »

Metal Sonic's self vote could be an attempt to sacrifice himself to save Natirasha though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2829 (isolation #460) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2821, Amrun wrote:No idea why you would have used that ability within the dethy last night as scum. Would have just been blind guessing. Very suboptimal.
That is why I think scumNati wouldn't attack the deathy today. It's still suboptimal (unless ROFL is scum).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2847 (isolation #461) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Titus »

@AJ, I will check. To me, it seemed irrelevant due to the amount of time we'd have to handle things.

@GP, there are many scenarios. Rofl has the information and can solvve a good chunk of the deathy. If he has an inno on known town, he would know BRO was paranoid and refuse to go along with that. If Rofl got a guilty on known town, then he's aware of being paranoid/insane and is more likely to trust the results. There's too many options at this point. Keeping town wifom is better. It doesn't mean sheep but factor it in. If Amrun is town, the situation puts a huge target onrol's back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2848 (isolation #462) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

@Oriole, does this look reminiscent of 512?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2857 (isolation #463) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Amrun

oriole, the reason I am seeing 512 is because scum bussing each other hard can lead to a stalled wagon. One of the trains has scum.

Amrun provides the most information for the group going forward given that Bro checked him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2859 (isolation #464) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by Titus »

You act like it is the only reason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2872 (isolation #465) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

Slandaar, lovers are prone to die and rarely get D1 confirmed. My role usually doesn't get confirmed without deaths. The scum usually shoot the deathy. I imagine we have quite a few scum in this. Balance applies to usual occurrences not actual occurrences.

My gut tells me that you or gp are the scums in the deathy but I am open to ms or rofl.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2875 (isolation #466) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

The utility is twofold

First, it saves an outed role that scum might want to kill if there's no protection.

Second it can retrieve abilities I assigned incorrectly but didn't know it at the time.

----------

On a side note, the scummy players seem split on he major wagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2880 (isolation #467) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

That puts Nati at L-2 and Amrun at L-3.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2886 (isolation #468) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

TD, Xiao
please vote on one of the two trains, unless you'd be the hammer. TD please vote first considering you seem to be the more active of the pair.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2892 (isolation #469) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Xiao, Please keep in mind, Natirasha is at L-1, Xiao, if you would vote Natirasha in this situation, please move your vote to someone other than Natirasha or Amrun.

1) It's not overadjusting at all. What if the player with my role was an idiot and assigned the roles to scum, retrieving them is good. Saving a member from the scum preemptively is good. I don't see the relevance to the KPN since the target the scum chose would still die. This role is an excellent replacement for a doctor IMO.

2) No it's not about me. This is a unique game with unique roles. Don't think they have to be used the way you see fit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2894 (isolation #470) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Titus »

That was meant as a compliment to the whole. You are focusing on one part, which annoys the living crap out of me. You do this frequently. I also mentioned the part about saving a player who would be an obvious scum target from having their role vanish. You totally overlook that because you are fixated on the role being scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2896 (isolation #471) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Post by Titus »

Again, you are not responding to the rest of my comment about Natirasha's role saving a member of the deathy confirmed to be sane/insane.

You are thinking of a traditional mod as well. I've never heard of a mod that would allow a town member to assign vengeful status and bomb either. This mod is very creative. This role is a perfect counter to scum just randomly shooting at the deathy.

The role just happens to have the counter bonus of correcting any idiotic mistakes that might have happened by someone in my role.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2898 (isolation #472) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

I understand balance quite well and I've worked with setups crazier than this. We're seeing all the town roles and none of the scum roles. It's hard to talk balance when we only see one side. For all we know, the scums could have a framer.

Natirasha's role can be balanced and town. I'm not 100% certain it is, but to pretend your method of seeing balance is the only one is ludicrous.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2900 (isolation #473) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Titus »

Great, now why don't you make THAT case.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2902 (isolation #474) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Link me to the posts where you say mire than, this is a scummy role or Natirasha's role was scum previously.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2903 (isolation #475) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Titus »

** Natirasha's slot
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2914 (isolation #476) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2912, StubbsKVM wrote:Ok, looks like Juliet wants to hammer.
Cool.
Juliet hasn't moved the vote yet. No intent to hammer shown. This post is bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2915 (isolation #477) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

Scum killing a cop n1 makes total sense. If that's not the usual play of scum, then :facepalm: to any situation on this site. Killing a deathy gives scum more ability to hide as it would be harder to figure out the dead guy's alignment as he'd have no investigation to share at all. Bonus if you get one of the sane guys. Frankly, I was surprised someone outside the deathy was shot. Even if you wind up having the goon caught faster, it's still a better move to cause confusion and prevent people from trusting the cops long term. It's a no brainer to me.

Slandaar/Amrun, don't just state Natirasha's play is scummy. Show me where it is scummy. I'm seeing town here.

I am willing to hammer to trap scum on this wagon. Sorry Nati but it looks like factions are entrenched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2916 (isolation #478) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and Slandaar, I will argue the way I please, even more so now that I'm practically confirmed town. If y'all want to come after me, so be it... I'll save a member of the deathy from getting shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2928 (isolation #479) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

I am down for a PV lynch as well but it's not likely happening here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2942 (isolation #480) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Titus »

Umm no I really pushed the last Zoidberg wagon Slandaar. You checked me. I came back innocent. Scum going for insane play mayhaps.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2943 (isolation #481) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Dethy

My so called slip comes from the Dethy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2945 (isolation #482) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Guys we have less than two days. Nati is back at L-2 thanks to Slandaar's voting me.

I think he deliberately derailed a train on a town because he couldn't defend it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2948 (isolation #483) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Titus »

rofl, BRO, can you guys clarify the status of Amrun/Slandaar for the group tomorrow? His move makes NO sense whatsoever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2951 (isolation #484) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2949, Amrun wrote:
In post 2945, Titus wrote:
Guys we have less than two days. Nati is back at L-2 thanks to Slandaar's voting me.

I think he deliberately derailed a train on a town because he couldn't defend it.
Explain that last sentence. Wtf.

@AJ: For someone you have a scumread on, you don't know my stances very well.

I am no longer entertaining the notion of a broseidon scum after the Zoidberg flip.
Nati was at L-1. Slandaar was on the train. He voted me. Now Nati is at L-2. Not hard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2952 (isolation #485) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2950, roflcopter wrote:idk i still think slaandar is town though
Ok. Well just sort the alignments and the scum will be obvious.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2954 (isolation #486) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

You have a better idea Amrun? Slandaar's vote on me derailing a train he's been arguing as scum. His behavior makes no sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2956 (isolation #487) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Titus »

One makes no sense. Me as a scum read? You have got to be kidding me. You'd think if I was lying well, TD and Xiao would be voting me so fast. :facepalm:
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2957 (isolation #488) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Two also makes no sense because the reaction would be obvious and we have enough to hammer anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2971 (isolation #489) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Titus »

I am fine with Nati's plan as well. I'm not wedded to an idea because it is mine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2995 (isolation #490) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

Rofl, should we just hammer Nati and prove these bastards are scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2999 (isolation #491) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Aj, can you generate a list of suspects supposing amrun flips town, flips scum and nati flips town scum.

Also i find it odd Amrun stops just short of l minus 1, which is the claim spot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3003 (isolation #492) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3001, Baezu wrote:Still here - just really busy. Will catch up ASAP. Sorry
Hurry as we have less than a day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3030 (isolation #493) » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Titus »

If Amrun doesn't get a vote or two, I will hammer Nati in the morning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3042 (isolation #494) » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

Ok. It looks like Nati is the lynch.

VOTE: Natirasha

Sorry man. Deadline approaching and Amrun stalled out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3065 (isolation #495) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

Roleblocker would jump to the top of the list.

We know ROFL cannot be confirmed. Baezu is confirmed as paranoid. I really still like Amrun scum.

I know I cannot be scum. I know that leaves either Stubbs or ROFL's target as scum.

We know that Bro nor ROFL is scum in the deathy. So that leaves Slandaar, GP or MS as scum in the deathy.

I agree with Bro's claim order.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3066 (isolation #496) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

Slandaar, there's no way Natirasha could flip town right?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3067 (isolation #497) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

There is also the possibility that lynching scum shuts off our power roles. Zoidberg's lynch shut off the day chat.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3071 (isolation #498) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Titus »

Roleblocked neighborizer? So you were blocked night 1 and neighbored night 2?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3072 (isolation #499) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3063, Baezu wrote:
In post 3056, Rift Adrift wrote:Also fuck all of you idiots who voted Nati.
Her role didn't seem like it could be a town role.

What roles could scum have to balance out town's power?
This will lead us down a rabbit hole. Let's focus on behavioral analysis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3073 (isolation #500) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Titus »

I still think Amrun is scum and all the scums jumped onto the Nati train.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3078 (isolation #501) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Titus »

PV, supposing ROFL got an innocent, Baezu is the only one who got a guilty. Therefore, he must be paranoid. The deathy must have sane, insane, paranoid, naive and scum.

I really like either GP or Slandaar as deathy scum. Right now, I'd lean more towards GP.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3095 (isolation #502) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Titus »

PV, you really need to understand the deathy.

4 cops and a scum make up the deathy. 1 sane (whatever he gets is accurate), 1 insane (his answer is always wrong), 1 paranoid (answer always guilty), 1 naive (answer always town).

Given that Baezu was the only guilty he must be paranoid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3097 (isolation #503) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:17 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah sorry. My mistake.

We should wait on the deathy to claim although I am almost certain Amrun is scum. We can then sort out the deathy.

Feel free to let me die doctor if we confirm someone as sane/insane. Frankly, I am shocked I am not dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3102 (isolation #504) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3098, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3095, Titus wrote:PV, you really need to understand the deathy.

4 cops and a scum make up the deathy. 1 sane (whatever he gets is accurate), 1 insane (his answer is always wrong), 1 paranoid (answer always guilty), 1 naive (answer always town).

Given that Baezu was the only guilty he must be paranoid.
What was ROFL result night 1 and his target?
ROFL only claimed innocent but not his target.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3105 (isolation #505) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

Misunderstanding. I thought Bro was saying ROFL claimed innocent but never claimed his target.

Damn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3113 (isolation #506) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3106, Mac wrote:hey guys.

read some of the thread but i lost focus and haven't been able to catch it since.

anyone want to do a summary? i'll love you forever

We have a deathy.
Bro
is paranoid. ROFL is dead, presumably he had an innocent night one. That leaves one scum in GP, MS, Slandaar.

TD and Xiao were lovers. Natirasha was a vanillanizer who was lynched after a contenious battle to lynch either her or Amrun.

We are waiting on MS's claim.

I am Vengeful townie. I gave that ability to myself day 1 because I feared being mislynched. I gave TD a bomb at the same time.

Oriole claims roleblocking neighborizer. He used the ability on Rift Adrift.

Rift Adrift is a vigilante who shot AJ night 2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3118 (isolation #507) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Baezu, that last point is crap. I pushed that line of thinking as well.

He could also have meta that he cannot talk about. For instance, he sees metal sonic flip town but the game is on-going. Plus, I don't know how much time elapsed between the claims of no finished games and his meta claim on MS. Bad all the way around there.

RA's actions since suggesting that town block have been pretty town. For now, I'll just put him as not trusting confalignment.

RA, how many vig shots do you have?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3125 (isolation #508) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Considering the claim order apparently has gone to shit, who was your innocent on GP?

GP, It's hardly rolefishing when someone claims their ability. I also need to know if RA shoots again if I can afford to volunteer to be mislynched at some point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3130 (isolation #509) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Post by Titus »

I partially suspected you as scum RA because you wouldn't listen to TD when you were pretty sure he was town that I was town too. Your actions have been pretty town since that discussion so I'll just put it down as you not trusting your town read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3167 (isolation #510) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Slandaar

Come on. Really, Bro's been practically clear for awhile. Slandaar spent a hell of a lot of time derailing any thought that vanillaizer was a town role and then MS gets Vanillaized.

They would not have stolen MS's ability unless he was sane or insane. Therefore, I like Stubbs as scum and Ghostly Penguin as sane.

Amrun is also likely scum.

MS, poor MS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3169 (isolation #511) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:36 am

Post by Titus »

There's no way Slandaar had his brain stolen last night. It would be way overpowered to have scum stealing abilities twice. Plus, Scum would have stolen my ability over a second spot in the deathy, thus narrowing the scum down to 50/50. Slandaar is trying to frame Bro and doing a lousy job at it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3171 (isolation #512) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

If he does, then yeah.

I think Slandaar knew he was in his own endgame so his actions of FoSing me (desperation) make sense to protect Amrun.

GP - Town (misguided on Amrun)
Rofl - Town with innocent on Day 1
Bro - Paranoid (only one with a guilty)
MS - Modkilled town
Slandaar - Scum

Three dead and a paranoid forces Slandaar into the scum role. He doesn't want to give us more information. Can we flashwagon him?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3173 (isolation #513) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:52 am

Post by Titus »

Slandaar's mysterious take off of his vote on me can also be explained. He figured out the vengeful half I was hitting at. I started saying scum would pay if they voted me up. Slandaar notices this and unvotes me. I always had a nagging suspicion on that as well.

Put up your solution to the Cop deathy then. I'm pretty sure there is no solution where you are not scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3177 (isolation #514) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

I still don't know why in God's name I'm alive. Scum SHOULD have killed me.

Slandaar, you never corrected that. GP never corrected that. MS never corrected that. It's pretty much a certain statement that ROFL had an innocent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3191 (isolation #515) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

Slandaar, riddle me this... why would I attach a bomb onto Tiphane if I was scum? I was also arguing that scum cannot steal abilities twice. It would be too OP.

This setup would benefit majorly from last wills.

Exactly Muffin... why wouldn't they have taken TD's bomb night 1? Supposing they did momentarily, then scum having a 3 use Vanillaizer is just ridiculously overpowered.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3213 (isolation #516) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

I like Slandaar as the deathy scum. However, we should cover our bases in the RARE event that Slandaar is not scum. This should be done before the massclaim as massclaim gives Slandaar the convinent out of checking the most guilty player and say "Whoops my reads were obviously wrong".

Stubbs''s Post is just awkward. Why didn't you CC nati during all that time Nati was the focus? Why didn't you say it's possible there is a town chocolate zombie AND I am the town chocolate zombie? Your claim comes after the fact. Why?

Also, why wouldn't you take my ability as you are a prime candidate for a mislynch?

Instead, you take Slandaar's ability to probably save the rolecop for the scums in case the deathy tells you to go to hell? I Do Not Like This.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3245 (isolation #517) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

Slandaar, how do you know Stubbs is not a one shot vanillaizer?

This screams setup to save the rolecop. Put Slandaar and Stubbs on opposite sides by having Stubbs claim.

We have at least in theory Bro v Slandaar and Bro v Stubbs.

There is no rolecop in a dethy according to the wiki. So how could Stubbs steal a rolecop sbility?

Slandaar, if you are town, why not reveal your guilty? It would reveal a player who must be opposite me if we are wrong and we can lynch them after you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3247 (isolation #518) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

I would like you to look up these hints. Also, please do not confirm or deny if you are a one shot until Slandaar answer my questions or until 48 hours pass.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3294 (isolation #519) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Titus »

RA, you are right about my assumptions. I volunteered and said don't fuck with the deathy. So Stubbs instead fucks with the deathy. No. Stubbs wants eyes and ears in that cop chat after Slandaar is lynched. Why would Slandaar be voting for a massclaim if the scums have a name cop?

Given my role, I'm also a little paranoid that yours isn't town but I'm not sure. I think you shooting Amrun would reveal a lot though.

I haven't put my full name together in one post but it can be deduced if you know what you're looking for. If Stubbs is really town, he wouldn't mind checking me and having one shot (no jokes) to get it right. If he does we can be near certain, but not totally certain he's town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3295 (isolation #520) » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Titus »

It would probably be clearer if he checked you RA as you have no hints available.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3322 (isolation #521) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3305, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3278, StubbsKVM wrote:Just to make it clear: The actual role I got was Namecop. After some explanation I learned that it was in fact a rolecop.
I am a cop of questionable sanity but thank you for letting the town know scum has a namecop.
How are you still a cop if your brain got stolen?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3323 (isolation #522) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3308, Mac wrote:
In post 3294, Titus wrote: I haven't put my full name together in one post but it can be deduced if you know what you're looking for. If Stubbs is really town, he wouldn't mind checking me and having one shot (no jokes) to get it right. If he does we can be near certain, but not totally certain he's town.
cut the crap, and tell me instead of cryptic "seek and ye shall find!" here are some questions:

1) what is your exact role name + what is included in your role?
2) what exactly did the bomb do?
3) why should I believe you are a vengeful, and not scum who added that little part of the role in order to avoid being lynched?
1) No. This can be deduced but I'd rather not help Stubbs in case he is scum. My ability was to strap a bomb onto someone and to make someone Vengeful. Strapping a bomb means whoever NKed the target would be killed.
2) Nothing, probably because the NK was directed at Xiao. See my opening post Day 2.
3) See my opening post day 2 and I hinted at my ability throughout day 1. I was surprised I wasn't policy lynched for how blatant I was being with the hints.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3330 (isolation #523) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3326, Slandaar wrote:Now, Titus, lets work together to make this Diner a safer place for all townies! vote Rift Adrift with me so that they can kill no more townies at night!
Sure. It is time for you to self-vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3340 (isolation #524) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:45 am

Post by Titus »

Guys, the longer we have Slandaar live, the more wifom shit he is generating.

Mac, my claim is so bastard, it makes bastards look normal. I understand why you don't understand.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3371 (isolation #525) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Post by Titus »

I had an analysis on Stubb's flip. I will need to look at that. Also, Stubbs was a prime mislynch candidate. I cannot see why the mafia killed him unless RA is town and the scums saw him as persuasive. RA is almost at conf town status for me. The fact he claims vig is a little off. Yet, he would have to be scum with Oriole, which I don't see happening either.

Bro, I am playing the game. Apparently I am just so forgettable though. Lol

@Mod: V/LA on Monday and either the rest of that week or the day after. Big work project.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3374 (isolation #526) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Titus »

Rofl had to be insane. We know (based on flips) that GP and MS were sane and naive. Whoever rofl investigated was scum. God I miss last wills.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3375 (isolation #527) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Mac has seemed pretty town on entry.

Amrun
Baezu
PV
Mac
Zmuffin

Is that a good claim order?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3378 (isolation #528) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by Titus »

I am down with massclaim. I don't get RA's logic that Mac is scummier. Do you mind splitting the difference and doing Mac third RA?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3389 (isolation #529) » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Fine with that order. Can someone unvote so I can vote Amrun? I will have a busy week.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3398 (isolation #530) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

Thanks. Lynch train resume please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3406 (isolation #531) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3401, Amrun wrote:vt, i'm a waitress, popcorn to zmuffin. assuming we're massclaiming. if we're not, we should be.
This is a scum claim. I will explain after I get back from V/La. By then everyone should have claimed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3429 (isolation #532) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Titus »

Work is yanking my chain. V/La might start next week.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3444 (isolation #533) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3434, Mac wrote:
In post 3424, zMuffinMan wrote:he hasn't. also,

@mac/PV,

what are your current reads / thoughts on the game?
amrun is pretty much confscum because she claimed vt as a waitress but we are all zombies. she is definitely the lynch today. want to hear from titus and ra's role names, and ill give more thoughts tomorrow when I'm off work. plz hold off hammering til then.
Yeah, this is what I picked up on. Town's don't claim waitress usually. However, it's not 100% scum claim but given Zoidberg's flavor. Mine is the only reason I'd say it's not 100%.

RA/MAC, why do y'all want to know my exact name? If you do, you should be able to figure it out from my ISO. It's already there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3447 (isolation #534) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3445, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3444, Titus wrote:
In post 3434, Mac wrote:

@mac/PV,

amrun is pretty much confscum because she claimed vt as a waitress but we are all zombies. she is definitely the lynch today. want to hear from titus and ra's role names, and ill give more thoughts tomorrow when I'm off work. plz hold off hammering til then.
Yeah, this is what I picked up on. Town's don't claim waitress usually. However, it's not 100% scum claim but given Zoidberg's flavor. Mine is the only reason I'd say it's not 100%.

RA/MAC, why do y'all want to know my exact name? If you do, you should be able to figure it out from my ISO. It's already there.
I want to compare it to my name, which I'm going to post so everyone can also compare. Plz don't make me crawl through your ISO.
I'm paranoid that one of the two of you would fake claim flavor with it... however, you are right. If it's already there then there's no point.

Vengeful Chef with the Gunpowder Cake. In my opening post of Day 2, I claimed my role was ______________ ________________ with the Gunpowder Cake. Later, when Natirasha's thing started... I said my other half was Vengeful Chef. Thus leaving you with Vengeful Chef and the Gunpowder Cake.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3448 (isolation #535) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

**with the
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3465 (isolation #536) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

I actually find the vig most suspicious. My role (although it totally has fluked out in my instance) can kill up to two scums. 1) A lynchee gets to shoot a scum 2) The scum could not NK a player without sacrificing one of their own. A vig with that seems op.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3466 (isolation #537) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

Not V/LA btw. Work yanked my chain
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3469 (isolation #538) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

I don't claim to have it all figured out. I am just surprised that a vig exists with my role.

The vengeful part can kill a town, but it is much less likely to given the fact there's a player who can choose to distribute it.
The bomb part could kill a town (if we have a vig). That's why I'm not certain about the vig claim being true.

Scums have a day chat already, and inflitrated the deathy. Plus Amrun's role likely gives the scum some advantage.

Oriole's neighborizer does give RAscum an easy way to fake never having killed. He's blocked N1. D3 he claims one shot. If he makes it to 4 person lylo we lose because scums kill A, he kills B. Then one town versus RA and whaddya know he wins.

I'm nowhere near certain RA is scum, I just don't have him as conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3505 (isolation #539) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

I got prodded. Ugh.

I'm not sure who I like after Amrun. I will think on this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3509 (isolation #540) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:22 am

Post by Titus »

Mac, Bro should try to figure the game out and leave a last will in the event he is nked. However, he shouldn't feel the need to guess.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3562 (isolation #541) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

@Mod: Why was I prodded again? I thought it was 72 hours between prods.

Can we get Amrun to L-1?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3564 (isolation #542) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok, if it gets within a couple of days please do put it at L-1 or if you have to V/LA. I don't want to inadvertently no lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3574 (isolation #543) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

Noticed that P5. Will provide evidence as to why I think Mac is town in the next day or so. I like either P5 or Baezu as the lst scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3576 (isolation #544) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Mac opens the game aggressively and questions the current gamestate. This is very beneficial to the group. He asks questions to verify the assumptions he's made in the thread and then actively begins scumhunting. Very protown behavior from Mac. Even if he thinks both BRO and I are confirmed town, throwing mud on our slots is beneficial (especially throwing mud on me).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3577 (isolation #545) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3575, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3550, PeregrineV wrote:I even read all your posts in between. The ones where you didn't scumhunt Oriole, didn't scumhunt Titus, or scumhunt period. If you did, show me.
Why does someone have to actively scumhunt for their reads to change?
They don't. Rapid changes require huge events or active scum hunting but it is only natural for reads to slowly evolve over time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3580 (isolation #546) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3578, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3577, Titus wrote:They don't. Rapid changes require huge events or active scum hunting but it is only natural for reads to slowly evolve over time.
Why are you interrupting my line of questioning on p5?
When someone asks a bullshit question based on theory, I usually just answer it. Given P5 seemed to be controlling the direction of the conversation, I didn't think you were trying to get anything form it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3585 (isolation #547) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3582, Rift Adrift wrote:
This is why I yell at people when they go stomping through my lines of questioning.
What does that emoticon mean?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3597 (isolation #548) » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3593, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3576, Titus wrote:Mac opens the game aggressively and questions the current gamestate. This is very beneficial to the group. He asks questions to verify the assumptions he's made in the thread and then actively begins scumhunting. Very protown behavior from Mac. Even if he thinks both BRO and I are confirmed town, throwing mud on our slots is beneficial (especially throwing mud on me).
Maybe the post numbers, so I can accurately gauge that we are reading the same thing.

Spoiler: Day 3
In post 3106, Mac wrote:hey guys.

read some of the thread but i lost focus and haven't been able to catch it since.

anyone want to do a summary? i'll love you forever
In post 3133, Mac wrote:right i'm trying to wrap my head around this.

am i right in saying bro and titus are conftown? or could this be incorrect? I wanted to throw RA in there too but I don't think that's the case.
In post 3135, Mac wrote:
In post 3134, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3133, Mac wrote:right i'm trying to wrap my head around this.

am i right in saying bro and titus are conftown? or could this be incorrect? I wanted to throw RA in there too but I don't think that's the case.
I've claimed vig, claimed the AJ kill and am not counterclaimed. Yet, anyway.

Not conftown but I don't expect much more of the crap I put up with on day 2.
why did you say yet?

question 2: how did titus become conftown and how did we figure out bro was paranoid?

currently on page 20, that's so long ago there's no point in articulating my thoughts. not sure how long my focus will keep. and I really wanted to punch varsoon for talking in 3rd person all the time.
In post 3140, Mac wrote:
In post 553, Zoidberg wrote:
In post 548, TiphaineDeath wrote:Stubbs still needs votes, but posts 542 and 543 are a scumclaim. I'll get back to stubbs in a bit.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: zoidberg
How bout you lynch Stubbs with me, and then tomorrow we can argue about whether or not I was bussing.
this quote is really interesting

Spoiler: day 4
In post 3233, Mac wrote:
In post 3158, Rift Adrift wrote:Nah Slandaar, between you and BRO. we're thinking you.

But, let's talk about who outside the dethy is scum.

Mac, how caught up are you?
page 40ish

reading up recent posts at the moment.
In post 3234, Mac wrote:can we not lynch or modkill anyone until i am caught up, thank you.
In post 3238, Mac wrote:
In post 3237, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3234, Mac wrote:can we not lynch or modkill anyone until i am caught up, thank you.
How long do you think 90-ish pages will take to digest?
im off work 'til thursday, so hopefully i'll find the motivation to do it at some point.

also, i believe stubbs claim fully because of his reaction to nats' claim. he played it exactly like a pr does with counterclaiming.
In post 3239, Mac wrote:sorry, that should say without counter-claiming.
In post 3241, Mac wrote:
In post 3243, Mac wrote:if you are asking me to vote you, you are asking me to contribute to your lynch and i will not do that until i am fully caught up with this thread.
In post 3259, Mac wrote:
In post 3255, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3251, Rift Adrift wrote:We're not lynching Stubbs today. Slandaar is obvscum being obvious.
On the one hand I want Mac to finish, but on the other hand Slandaar is doing that caught-scum thing where he spams the thread with absurd comments and crazy WIFOM shit, and that really fucking annoys me.
if you want to finish it i can catch up during the night i think
In post 3281, Mac wrote:could someone tell me what titus' exact role is?
In post 3288, Mac wrote:
In post 3281, Mac wrote:could someone tell me what titus' exact role is?
stubbs - the answer to this will depend on my plan of action for this game and whether or not i read titus as scum
In post 3292, Mac wrote:page 78.

amrun is probably my top scumread behind the obvious slandaar. < her flat out refusal to vote zoidberg is a huge point on favour, plus her suspicions of bro. how you guys didn'tlynch her d2 is beyond me but then again, i am yet to reach that stage.
In post 3308, Mac wrote:
In post 3294, Titus wrote: I haven't put my full name together in one post but it can be deduced if you know what you're looking for. If Stubbs is really town, he wouldn't mind checking me and having one shot (no jokes) to get it right. If he does we can be near certain, but not totally certain he's town.
cut the crap, and tell me instead of cryptic "seek and ye shall find!" here are some questions:

1) what is your exact role name + what is included in your role?
2) what exactly did the bomb do?
3) why should I believe you are a vengeful, and not scum who added that little part of the role in order to avoid being lynched?
In post 3311, Mac wrote:i dont care

i also dont read your posts
In post 3312, Mac wrote:WAIT I JUST READ YOUR POST!
In post 3315, Mac wrote:
In post 3300, zMuffinMan wrote:
mac wrote:could someone tell me what titus' exact role is?
it was
i completely forgot to reply to this, sorry muffin. i'll read up on this in a sec.
In post 3300, zMuffinMan wrote:
mac wrote:amrun is probably my top scumread behind the obvious slandaar.
are you saying you think slandaar is obvious from his posts D1 or just from today?
no, just from being caught today. now i can read d2 knowing we have 2 scum caught effectively.
In post 3336, Mac wrote:almost done, feel free to hammer.

top scumreads are amrun and PgV and there's something i really don't like about titus' claim. will explain more when i'm home/on d5 if i make it.
In post 3408, Mac wrote:i'm here. and waiting for pv to claim.
In post 3419, Mac wrote:I'm also a VZ.

vote: Amrun

Spoiler: Day5
In post 3434, Mac wrote:

@mac/PV,

In post 3458, Mac wrote:
unvote

i agree with whoever said oriole could be a scum role but i'm not sure. other than his claim he has seemed very towny. we'll see what the replacement says.

town prs are

4 cops of q/s
1 vig
1 neighbourizer/roleblocker
2 chocolate zombies
2 restless spirits lovers
vengeful chef and gunpowder cake
plus 5 vz's claimed? and 1 dead

think we need to decide if the scum lie in pr's or vt claims. like i said, the only claim i think is a POSSIBLE scum claim is oriole's. other than that, i didn't like pv when i was reading but i need to refresh my memory on why. did not like elvis at all but muffinman has wiped the scumread on that slot. has anyone played with scummuffin before? if not, do you have any scum games i can look at? i'm not sure how good muffin is as scum.

im not completely sold on baezu town either to be honest.
In post 3459, Mac wrote:
In post 3442, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3375, Titus wrote:Mac has seemed pretty town on entry.
And I know you are V/LA, but I want some links and post analysis to back this statement up after you return.
do you disagree?
In post 3487, Mac wrote:
In post 3462, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3458, Mac wrote:
unvote

i agree with whoever said oriole
could be a scum role
but i'm not sure. other than his claim he has seemed very towny. we'll see what the replacement says.

town prs are

4 cops of q/s
1 vig
1 neighbourizer/roleblocker
2 chocolate zombies
2 restless spirits lovers
vengeful chef and gunpowder cake
plus 5 vz's claimed? and 1 dead

think we need to decide if the scum lie in pr's or vt claims. like i said, the only claim i think is a POSSIBLE scum claim is oriole's. other than that, i didn't like pv when i was reading but i need to refresh my memory on why. did not like elvis at all but muffinman has wiped the scumread on that slot. has anyone played with scummuffin before? if not, do you have any scum games i can look at? i'm not sure how good muffin is as scum.

im not completely sold on baezu town either to be honest.
What makes that role potentially scummy? All of the town PRs have associated negative utility and/or are weakened. That aspect of this game design is quite clever.
can you explain? what do you mean by a negative aspect?
In post 3498, Mac wrote:
In post 3488, Rift Adrift wrote:Negative Utility.

- 4 cops, 4 sanities, with a traitor rolecop amongst them, and none of their results can be useful until their sanities are sorted
- 1 vig (1 shot) who could (and did) target town
- 1 neighborizer who also roleblocks the player they neighborize. With the number of town PRs, this was likely to hit town
- town lovers were confirmed town to each other but both died if 1 was targeted
- vengeful + explosive vest. both could target town rather than scum
- chocolate zombies - the role itself was so weird that we wound up lynching one instead of obvscum Amrun on day 2

All of these roles have drawbacks that could and in several cases did harm town rather than help.
most of those are just what comes with the role though, its not a delibrate negative side of things. aside from the dethy.
In post 3508, Mac wrote:
In post 3500, BROseidon wrote:Ugh I have nothing to contribute at this point.

p5, Mac, and whoever replaces Oriole, please argue about which 2/3 of you are scum so I can figure it out. thx <3
you are confirmed town, shouldnt you be doing more than sitting back doing nothing?
Peregrine, you practically posted Mac's ISO (TLDR). I gave you my analysis. Going post by post is a waste of my fucking time. You don't need to quote someone's ISO to ask me where.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3609 (isolation #549) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Titus »

Reasons?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3640 (isolation #550) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Titus »

Initial observations... the scums aren't killing the conftown. This is odd. Bro should have been the night kill with logically playing scum. Taking a page from the now dead Rift Adrift, this suggests that Bro had the game wrong or that Rift was a larger threat. I'll go with the latter. Remind me to do an analysis comparing the relative readstrength of the two.

VOTE: PV

I really looked at the posts surrounding 227 combine that with the sudden appearance of PV and the continuous being on the wrong side of wagons, I'm pretty confident PV is scum.

Kalimar, don't worry about mislynching me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3642 (isolation #551) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

Note to Self: Oriole was on many of the wrong wagons. If Oriole/Kalimar is town, the only scum on Zoidberg's wagon was Amrun.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3646 (isolation #552) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

PV, That is just ewww. I am looking for one scum. That type of post is not helpful at all. One scum at a time I say. If you get more, great.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3659 (isolation #553) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Titus »

PV, I hadn't caught you. I do like your intent to focus on having the rest of the day be useful. That's more townish thinking (unless you're alone). I'll unvote for now as we have a lot of time.

VOTE: unvote
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3686 (isolation #554) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm still present.

VOTE: Kalimar

Discuss.

I will review the recent posts in light of what has happened here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3708 (isolation #555) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

Guys Baezu is not scum. Being the major counter to Zoidberg and started by Amrun should give that indication. I can't see scum countering the Zoidberg wagon with another scum wagon. Move on. Baezu might have lurked and been anti-town but she's not scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3711 (isolation #556) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

@PereV, look at that first post you posted. Baezu counterwagon. Amrun spent a hell of a lot of time trying to get her lynched. It seems a little much for a scumbuddy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3713 (isolation #557) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Sorry Zoidberg appeared to be the counterwagon to Baezu. Amrun's extreme pushing of the Baezu wagon got it driven up to L-1. Known scum (Amrun and Slandaar) were pushing that wagon to the bank. I can't go with a Baezu wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3718 (isolation #558) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh. I am unsettled by Kalimar's flavor claim. All the scums have been waiters or food (minus Nighthawk but I don't know how that fits with the theme).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3721 (isolation #559) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

Oriole positioning on the wagons really jumps at me.

Baezu is eliminated in my eyes. I am uncertain about the others but Muffin is likely town due to his early push on Amrun in Amrun v Natirasha.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3725 (isolation #560) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:03 am

Post by Titus »

I am feeling things out. If I had to choose, I would pick your slot. I have thrown out the discussion to see. I cannot see scum Oriole shooting RA's slot as his misfires would be an asset.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3728 (isolation #561) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Titus »

Long term vca. Look at day one, plus day 2 so on and so forth. Who went for Natirasha over Amrun? Also, if Oriole's spot wasn't scum then the first nine spots on Z's wagon were town.

RA really liked Oriole as town. Scum would have had little fear of RA shooting accurately. So if RA had shots left, I would imagine scum Oriole letting him live.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3735 (isolation #562) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:05 am

Post by Titus »

Short answer Kalimar, not many.

As a response to your post to check Oriole's posts, he's not as obvtown as first noted. He has done posts (such as the handwritten notes) that scream town to many but he has knowledge of the town cred that slot got in 512. He is a smart player so I know that slot needs extra scrutiny when we get close to lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3750 (isolation #563) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3742, Kalimar wrote:
In post 3735, Titus wrote:Short answer Kalimar, not many.

As a response to your post to check Oriole's posts, he's not as obvtown as first noted. He has done posts (such as the handwritten notes) that scream town to many but he has knowledge of the town cred that slot got in 512. He is a smart player so I know that slot needs extra scrutiny when we get close to lylo.
In that game, he was town. Oriole being able to play townish as town has no real bearing on how he'd play as scum - some people have alignment preferences that really seep through into their play. I don't know if you're mentioning the game for reference or if his play here reminded you of the play here, but if it was the latter that should perhaps reassure you a bit.
You are failing to understand my point here. He saw Flench (never his slot) post a bunch of hand written notes and become near conftown. A smart player remembers this and can use it to get away with a lot.

I would rather lynch PV today, but I also don't like you calling my responses periphreal. If it was anyone other than Oriole herpalurking, they would likely have a huge FoS. Yet, 22 days of non posting is much even for scum. It is possible we had an all own wagon on day 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3753 (isolation #564) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3751, zMuffinMan wrote:oriole siteflaked, though (i replaced into one of the games he was in, just recently and he was town there). the fact it took 22 days to replace him shouldn't be a point against him, really.
You are right. I have no real case against him, but I feel totally uneasy regardin that slot. I would prefer a PV or Mac lynch today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3761 (isolation #565) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Constitently bad play? Really? I PRACTICALLY HANDED the group Amrun on Day 2. This only makes me want to lynch you PV.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3763 (isolation #566) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Titus »

That wall is tldr. Summarize with numbers. Ex: In post 72 (link to that post), someone said this. Which made me think this. Then in 90 (link agin), someone said this which means....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3785 (isolation #567) » Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

PV, I really don't like your ignoring my belief that Kalimar may be scum because I'm not a high scum read. In fact, that's near slip worthy. It suggests that you are only responding to those who are opposed to you. I find it near ridiculous that both Muffin and Baezu could be scum.

VOTE: PV

On a side note, I hate being ignored. I'd rather be called stupid.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3796 (isolation #568) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Prod dodge. Major work issue.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3811 (isolation #569) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:57 pm

Post by Titus »

I am fine with a hammer here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3820 (isolation #570) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:59 am

Post by Titus »

My order of preferred lynches

Mac Kalimar
Zmuffin
Baezu

Answered?

There is no way Baezu is scum with the counterwagon day 1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3822 (isolation #571) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:35 am

Post by Titus »

Amrun was scum. Amrun was driving Baezu. Baezu was the counter to Zoidberg. If not for the counterwagon is a harder question and one I don't feel compelled to answer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3823 (isolation #572) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:38 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Mac

If it is not Mac, it's Kalimar.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3835 (isolation #573) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Titus »

Damn, zMuffin did an excellent job. Amrun did some damn good distancing as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3842 (isolation #574) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3840, BROseidon wrote:That it was town that pushed Nati over Amrun is still baffling to me...
Me too. Totally baffling. Oh well. I did a good job and I am happy with how I played. I have a lot to learn about persuasion and scumhunting but I got one.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3853 (isolation #575) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

I didn't realize it was Lylo. I firmly believed there was only one scum. If I know it is lylo, I generally do hold the gun. See La Muerte.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3857 (isolation #576) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Titus »

All the negative utility roles suggested fewer scum to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3877 (isolation #577) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

Varsoon, I absolutely listened to you on Amrun.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”