Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3171, Titus wrote: GP - Town (misguided on Amrun)
Rofl - Town with innocent on Day 1
Bro - Paranoid (only one with a guilty)
MS - Modkilled town
Slandaar - Scum
Where did rofl say he got an inno? You are taking BRO's word on it?

I see how it is.

You know when I flip town you die so may aswell all in eh?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3176 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:54 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh

Vote: Slandaar

that feels so good
ra wrote:But, let's talk about who outside the dethy is scum.
amrun. pv. if there's another, then maybe mac.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3177 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

I still don't know why in God's name I'm alive. Scum SHOULD have killed me.

Slandaar, you never corrected that. GP never corrected that. MS never corrected that. It's pretty much a certain statement that ROFL had an innocent.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3178 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3176, zMuffinMan wrote:oh

Vote: Slandaar

that feels so good
ra wrote:But, let's talk about who outside the dethy is scum.
amrun. pv. if there's another, then maybe mac.
I don't like how Stubbs became all but worthless after Zoidberg's flip. The thing that holds me back on that is the way Stubbs repeatedly tried to get me to reevaluate Zoidberg. Encryptor is a powerful scum ability. Sooo.

- Zoidberg aggressively goes after Stubbs
- Stubbs keeps yelling that he's being misrepped
- Zoidberg switches to BRO
- BRO reaches out specifically to Syr because tenements
- Slandaar outs that there's a dethy and they think BRO is the scum member
- I jump to the conclusion that Zoidberg knew what was going on in the dethy qt
- ROFL confirms
- BRO lynch is a no go
- Zoidberg wagon eventually goes to a lynch

So. Does it make sense that Zoidberg would bus before the dethy boils over? Could be.

Does it make sense that Stubbs would fight that hard over being bussed? Not really. If Stubbs had an even more valuable scum role - say vanillaizer - then I don't think he would have been a bus target in the first place.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:04 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3177, Titus wrote:I still don't know why in God's name I'm alive. Scum SHOULD have killed me.

Slandaar, you never corrected that. GP never corrected that. MS never corrected that. It's pretty much a certain statement that ROFL had an innocent.
I thought ROFL didn't share his N1 result with the dethy?
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3178, Rift Adrift wrote:ROFL confirms
That's not accurate. It wasn't a confirm. ROFL said that he'd been wondering the same thing based on the timing of Zoidberg's attack on BRO.

Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3181 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:06 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3178, Rift Adrift wrote:Does it make sense that Stubbs would fight that hard over being bussed? Not really. If Stubbs had an even more valuable scum role - say vanillaizer - then I don't think he would have been a bus target in the first place.
Scum theatre?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

titus wrote:I still don't know why in God's name I'm alive. Scum SHOULD have killed me.
... why would you even say this?
titus wrote:Slandaar, you never corrected that. GP never corrected that. MS never corrected that. It's pretty much a certain statement that ROFL had an innocent.
bro said that rofl didn't outright claim an inno, but it was assumed based on the theory that rofl wanted to keep scum from knowing bro was paranoid (if rofl had a guilty, he'd have no reason to keep his results hidden)

slandaar is still scum though for a variety of other reasons so this isn't an important thing

ra wrote:I don't like how Stubbs became all but worthless after Zoidberg's flip.
i actually forgot stubbs was still in the game.
ra wrote:Does it make sense that Stubbs would fight that hard over being bussed? Not really. If Stubbs had an even more valuable scum role - say vanillaizer - then I don't think he would have been a bus target in the first place.
are you saying you think stubbs is town or scum here?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3183 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:11 am

Post by BROseidon »

btw my picks for where the other scum are in Amrun/p5/Stubbs/Mac from strongest to weakest. An Amrun townflip would make me re-evaluate my muffin read.

RA is my strongest townread at this point. Titus is also a fairly strong townread, and I think Slandaar's trying to throw shade on the slot before going down. I'd like Oriole to post more because he's generally doing a good job when he posts, but the lack of volume bothers me a bit. Baezu's day 1 response to her wagon seemed town, but the lack of content since makes her my weakest townread.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Slandaar »

The correction is: Rofl didn't give a result. Why are you taking BROscums word on this Titusscum?

Rofl never gave a result. He got a guilty and is paranoid but whatever, If I were scum I never would have put myself in this position today, Kill BRO over Ghost and steal Ghosts ability. Which they could have done but noone other than scum and I know that so meh.

Even if you want to argue scum can't steal abilities its still a better situation to go 1v1 with ghost over bro its just common sense but I have been setup pretty hard.

I am insane rofl paranoid BRO scum ghost/sonic sane/naive can never know which.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3185 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:13 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3184, Slandaar wrote:Even if you want to argue scum can't steal abilities its still a better situation to go 1v1 with ghost over bro its just common sense but I have been setup pretty hard.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3186 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:14 am

Post by BROseidon »

Don't know why this didn't work the first time :(
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3187 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Slandaar »

Yes, Yes, explain to me again how you suggesting rofl got an inno isn't wifom?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3188 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:17 am

Post by BROseidon »

What town-motivation would there be to him trying to conceal his result if he got a guilty?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if scum have the ability to vanillarise multiple nights, why didn't it happen N1?
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3190 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3181, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3178, Rift Adrift wrote:Does it make sense that Stubbs would fight that hard over being bussed? Not really. If Stubbs had an even more valuable scum role - say vanillaizer - then I don't think he would have been a bus target in the first place.
Scum theatre?
Maybe. There weren't many at that point thinking Stubbs was scum. I was getting a ton of flack and pressure to back off our vote. Some of the pressure was from players who have flipped town.

Babel-17
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3191 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

Slandaar, riddle me this... why would I attach a bomb onto Tiphane if I was scum? I was also arguing that scum cannot steal abilities twice. It would be too OP.

This setup would benefit majorly from last wills.

Exactly Muffin... why wouldn't they have taken TD's bomb night 1? Supposing they did momentarily, then scum having a 3 use Vanillaizer is just ridiculously overpowered.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3188, BROseidon wrote:What town-motivation would there be to him trying to conceal his result if he got a guilty?
Completely depends on the target,

Which, we don't know.
In post 3189, zMuffinMan wrote:if scum have the ability to vanillarise multiple nights, why didn't it happen N1?
Ask BRO I am sure he can answer this.

But it is possible they targetted TD N1 to see what Titus gave him; its also possible its x-shot etc.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3191, Titus wrote:Slandaar, riddle me this... why would I attach a bomb onto Tiphane if I was scum? I was also arguing that scum cannot steal abilities twice. It would be too OP.
Well you (the scum) have the ability to take it back via stealing so why not when it helps to derail your wagon?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:31 am

Post by Slandaar »

Anyways BRO is confscum soon, fairly sure Titus is also scum but Titus/Mac one is guaranteed to be and then Muffin is a scumbag too.

probably another one... but I dunno I forget everyone else in the game they don't post.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

slandaar wrote:Ask BRO I am sure he can answer this.
you don't think i'm scum anymore? that was an odd way to address my question seeing as you've been calling me scum since i replaced in.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

o nm you apparently still do.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3197 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:36 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3192, Slandaar wrote:Completely depends on the target,

Which, we don't know.
Dat non-answer.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Slandaar »

OK generic answer: its possible his ability was stolen and was reaction testing.

So, now then BRO, explain this wifom stuff again?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3199 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:10 am

Post by BROseidon »

WIFOM indicates that there is a valid, cyclical reasoning cycle that leads you around in circles.

So, the "It's better to go against GP" argument gets countered with "ah, but you could go against BRO and then use that argument to get us to lynch BRO," which in turn gets, "ah, yes, but BRO-scum would have known that that counter-argument would get made," repeat infinitely.

That new answer is actually valid, but still weak given:

1) From my perspective, I know you're scum

2) From everyone else's perspective, that would mean scum could steal abilities 3 (or more) times. That is op as fuck.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”