Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:33 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: Slandaar

No way is Bro scum -- I stand by that.

If there were no dethy shenanigans, I would be voting zmuffin right now.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:37 am

Post by Slandaar »

Your post is very pretty I congratulate you on your presentation.

I can't really be bothered arguing with you its inherently pointless but good job at suggesting I as scum would decided to just come into today purely to try and lynch townyou on wifom, just nonsense honestly, its clearly strictly better to 1v1 without a plan which is 100% based on the use of wifom. Insults my intelligence but then you do need to argue it from your POV ... I respect that.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Unvote

don't let another day end before the lurker squad has at least checked in and given their current reads/thoughts

he is l-3 atm
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:41 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

BROseidon (1) - Slandaar
Slandaar
(3)
- BROseidon, Titus, Amrun

Not voting (7) - Rift Adrift, StubbsKVM, Baezu, Mac, PeregrineV, oriole, zMuffinMan

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
(expired on 2013-09-14 12:59:40)
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3177, Titus wrote:I still don't know why in God's name I'm alive. Scum SHOULD have killed me.

Slandaar, you never corrected that. GP never corrected that. MS never corrected that. It's pretty much a certain statement that ROFL had an innocent.
The usual answers to that question sound something like "because I'm sooooooo on the wrong track".
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:43 am

Post by Baezu »

I'm on phone right now...semi v/la but I just wanted to comment on who I think is scum outside the dethy:

{PV, Mac, Stubbs}. I will post more once I'm near a computer.
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

Hold off on massclaiming.

I need to check something with the mod.
Check out my wiki for my mafia statistics.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

We didn't mass claim.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by StubbsKVM »

I know, but Slandaar was asking for it.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

We're probably not going there today. That was brought up on the much-abbreviated day 3.

Babel-17
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 3206, StubbsKVM wrote:Hold off on massclaiming.

This post is strange
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:48 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

Probably.

No answer yet though.
StubbsKVM
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
StubbsKVM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:25 am

Post by StubbsKVM »

Okay here goes.

I'm also a Chocolate zombie. I didn't believe Nati's claim, because I thought 2 town Chocolate zombies would be overpowered in this setup.

I ate Slandaar's brain last night. He claimed to have had an innocent and a guilty result. So either he was lying or he was going to die.

Slandaar was a rolecop. Which means he was lying and is the dethy's scum.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

I like Slandaar as the deathy scum. However, we should cover our bases in the RARE event that Slandaar is not scum. This should be done before the massclaim as massclaim gives Slandaar the convinent out of checking the most guilty player and say "Whoops my reads were obviously wrong".

Stubbs''s Post is just awkward. Why didn't you CC nati during all that time Nati was the focus? Why didn't you say it's possible there is a town chocolate zombie AND I am the town chocolate zombie? Your claim comes after the fact. Why?

Also, why wouldn't you take my ability as you are a prime candidate for a mislynch?

Instead, you take Slandaar's ability to probably save the rolecop for the scums in case the deathy tells you to go to hell? I Do Not Like This.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i can see some reasons that makes some sense given some of the things stubbs said d2 (asking for nati's win con, talking about how nati's claim doesn't make sense given the rest of town power) but i want to see stubbs address titus's questions.
titus wrote:I like Slandaar as the deathy scum. However, we should cover our bases in the RARE event that Slandaar is not scum.
in the "rare event that slandaar is not scum", stubbs and BRO are scum. i sincerely fucking doubt they'd out another scum just to get rid of slandaar when he was already likely to be lynched.

slandaar is scum.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

Yeah, Slandaar is scum.

I still want this day to go on for a bit so we can talk about who else is scum.

I think mass claim should wait until tomorrow though. Does anyone disagree with that?

Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Mass claim tomorrow sounds good.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 3213, Titus wrote:I like Slandaar as the deathy scum. However, we should cover our bases in the RARE event that Slandaar is not scum. This should be done before the massclaim as massclaim gives Slandaar the convinent out of checking the most guilty player and say "Whoops my reads were obviously wrong".

Stubbs''s Post is just awkward. Why didn't you CC nati during all that time Nati was the focus? Why didn't you say it's possible there is a town chocolate zombie AND I am the town chocolate zombie? Your claim comes after the fact. Why?

Also, why wouldn't you take my ability as you are a prime candidate for a mislynch?

Instead, you take Slandaar's ability to probably save the rolecop for the scums in case the deathy tells you to go to hell? I Do Not Like This.
Agreed. And now it seems even worse that you held on to that piece of information until now. If you had cc'ed, then it may have been believable, but now?

And why didn't you out the possibility that there was such a role as chocolate zombie when most of the votes on Nati were due to the fact that we did not believe that role existed for town?

I could believe that you are a chocolate zombie as well, but I do not believe that you're aligned with town.

VOTE: Stubbs
Show

Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3217, Baezu wrote:
In post 3213, Titus wrote:I like Slandaar as the deathy scum. However, we should cover our bases in the RARE event that Slandaar is not scum. This should be done before the massclaim as massclaim gives Slandaar the convinent out of checking the most guilty player and say "Whoops my reads were obviously wrong".

Agreed. And now it seems even worse that you held on to that piece of information until now. If you had cc'ed, then it may have been believable, but now?

And why didn't you out the possibility that there was such a role as chocolate zombie when most of the votes on Nati were due to the fact that we did not believe that role existed for town?

I could believe that you are a chocolate zombie as well, but I do not believe that you're aligned with town.

It sure looks like you are claiming scum here. This is a logic fail of epic proportions.

If it was scum's goal to salvage the rolecop abillity before Slandaar was lynched...WHY WOULD EITHER SLANDAAR OR STUBBS ANNOUNCE IT IN THE GAME THREAD??

Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3218, Rift Adrift wrote:

It sure looks like you are claiming scum here. This is a logic fail of epic proportions.

If it was scum's goal to salvage the rolecop abillity before Slandaar was lynched...WHY WOULD EITHER SLANDAAR OR STUBBS ANNOUNCE IT IN THE GAME THREAD??
There are not enough l's and o's to indicate my response to this post.
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by Rift Adrift »

If I am missing something obvious, please enlighten me.

Babel-17
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by BROseidon »

No, I just found your response hilarious. Baezu is the one who missed the obvious shit.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by BROseidon »

If scum were conserving their rolecop, why would they announce IN THREAD "hey, rolecop?" Towncred?

Seems like a pretty shitty way to go about it.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by Slandaar »

I like the idea of extending the day before we lynch BRO!

Massclaiming right now is what needs to happen holding off seems terribly scum motivated.
In post 3207, Rift Adrift wrote:We didn't mass claim.
Obviously, please ensure you interpret the tense of the post correctly.
In post 3208, StubbsKVM wrote:I know, but Slandaar was asking for it.
Yes Good response ensure Rift knows I want massclaim!
In post 3209, Rift Adrift wrote:We're probably not going there today. That was brought up on the much-abbreviated day 3.
This is a scumpost pure and simple.
In post 3210, Baezu wrote:

This post is strange
A little, but its OK.
In post 3212, StubbsKVM wrote:Okay here goes.

I'm also a Chocolate zombie. I didn't believe Nati's claim, because I thought 2 town Chocolate zombies would be overpowered in this setup.

I ate Slandaar's brain last night. He claimed to have had an innocent and a guilty result. So either he was lying or he was going to die.

Slandaar was a rolecop. Which means he was lying and is the dethy's scum.

Nice scumclaim Stubbs clearly there isn't 2 town chocolate zombies.

I know I am the town MVP but come on this is getting a bit silly now the lengths you scum will go to to get rid of me.

I like this post very much! I agree, lets lynch Stubbs!

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3214, zMuffinMan wrote:i can see some reasons that makes some sense given some of the things stubbs said d2 (asking for nati's win con, talking about how nati's claim doesn't make sense given the rest of town power) but i want to see stubbs address titus's questions.
titus wrote:I like Slandaar as the deathy scum. However, we should cover our bases in the RARE event that Slandaar is not scum.
in the "rare event that slandaar is not scum", stubbs and BRO are scum. i sincerely fucking doubt they'd out another scum just to get rid of slandaar when he was already likely to be lynched.

slandaar is scum.
You are in for a surprise... or not.
In post 3215, Rift Adrift wrote:Yeah, Slandaar is scum.

I still want this day to go on for a bit so we can talk about who else is scum.

I think mass claim should wait until tomorrow though. Does anyone disagree with that?
Yes I do! Massclaim now is what must happen!
In post 3216, BROseidon wrote:Mass claim tomorrow sounds good.
SCUMPOST

Fantastic post, Stubbs lynch is a go!

Please stop claiming scum Rift it makes the game too easy
In post 3219, BROseidon wrote:

There are not enough l's and o's to indicate my response to this post.
This post is laughably bad, how is BRO not dead yet?
In post 3222, BROseidon wrote:If scum were conserving their rolecop, why would they announce IN THREAD "hey, rolecop?" Towncred?

Seems like a pretty shitty way to go about it.
Uh Stubbs is lying. Scums goal isn't to survive any longer as they knew they lost when they saw I am town so they set a new goal; to lynch me. Its slightly embarassing but I think you may achieve your goal!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”