Micro 229 - Molla's We Need A Fifth - End

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:50 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Rhinox

Vanilla > modded
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:12 am

Post by chkflip »

oh wtf I never see you (or anyone, for that matter) on when I'm on. So ronery.

This is the first time I've seen Lincolm self-vote in RVS.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:36 am

Post by chkflip »

What is this I don't even
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:39 am

Post by chkflip »

Why do you think confirming yourself as town is your best play?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:42 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not asking you to convince me; I won't be convinced. I'm asking why, in your head, you think that confirming yourself as town and, henceforth, giving yourself a vengeful kill, would be the best play for you to do, right now, in your opinion.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:29 am

Post by chkflip »

I have no idea what's going on, if that means anything. I haven't deduced anyone as town or eliminated any combination so far.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #30 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

I honestly don't trust Lincolm's deductive skills to lynch him if, in fact, he's town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:35 am

Post by chkflip »

Fucking WHAT, Nacho? It isn't better to be the first. Sure the first has BENEFITS but that doesn't make it inherently better to be the first lynched townie in this setup. That notion is ridiculous. The first townie can still end the game with an improper vengeful shot.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:08 am

Post by chkflip »

But the first townie can shoot the second one and end the game, sir. There is no difference.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:40 am

Post by chkflip »

Given the first townie doesn't succumb to the more powerful scum voices in making the decision to shoot. It's 2 to 1 and, theoretically, far more likely that town is going to shoot town if it is a townie lynched first.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #40 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 am

Post by chkflip »

Nacho
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #41 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 am

Post by chkflip »

The game will end in either scenario and neither of us is wrong.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #43 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:26 am

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: Rhinox
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #46 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:35 am

Post by chkflip »

This
guy.

When's the last time you played a game, Rhinox?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #48 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:56 am

Post by chkflip »

I think it's more likely that Lincolm is town. I say this because I've been in at least a half dozen games with him (some of which he replaced out of) and the mindset seems to match what I feel town Lincolm would say. This is just a gut feeling right now, granted, since his primary language isn't English and I might be conf-bias on him due to it all seeming to sound the same because of that. But now that I sound like a racist, what do you think?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #50 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:31 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm always crazy paranoid early game, but his avoidance of the thread + our convo make me feel like he's scum.

That post could definitely be coaching, but a previous game I played with both of them tells me that's just how he talks to Lincolm.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #54 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:13 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Nachomamma8

This is the best vote for the day, in my opinion. I'm fairly certain he's one of the scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #57 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't see why I would, save the fact that he's held his vote on you and not addressed why.

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8

Goddamn it, Nacho.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #58 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:44 am

Post by chkflip »

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WHY ARE WE STILL ON PAGE THREE.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #60 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:50 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Nachomamma8

Right right right, well nacho will never hammer himself so this requires your vote as well Lincolm.

Do you think he's scum?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #73 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:15 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 65, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 57, chkflip wrote:I don't see why I would, save the fact that he's held his vote on you and not addressed why.

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8

Goddamn it, Nacho.
but while we're talking about things, what?
He hadn't addressed why he still had his vote on you after "RVS" was clearly over.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #80 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't trust any of you motherfuckers, that's why.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #85 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:45 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 84, Nachomamma8 wrote:so you unvote me?
Your inquiry gave me town feels, and the fact that I've never played with Rhinox scares me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #90 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:43 am

Post by chkflip »

If I HAD to place him somewhere, I think he's town more than I think Lincolm is. I've always had a hard time reading Lincolm though.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #96 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

I kind of only want to lynch Nacho right now. Discuss.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #98 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:49 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 91, Lincolm wrote:
In post 85, chkflip wrote:Your inquiry gave me town feels
Which Nacho's inquiry?
The one where he asked about Rhinox which made me unvote.
In post 91, Lincolm wrote:
In post 85, chkflip wrote:the fact that I've never played with Rhinox scares me
Why?
He seems very town to me and I absolutely hate that I might be very, very wrong. You AND Rhinox can't both be town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #101 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

omfg people please play
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #105 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lincolm, it's just my own paranoia.

I think this
could
be a Lincolm scum gambit (self-voting) and there does seem like a connection there, but you might also be distancing yourself away enough to look town and in actuality be his partner. After 103 I'm thinking more and more than it's Nacho/Lincolm, but still more Nacho than Lincolm.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #107 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:19 am

Post by chkflip »

Actually, if you're sincerely town, I'd want you to shoot Rhinox. I pretty much KNOW Nacho is scum at this point, it's about finding his partner now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #110 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:27 am

Post by chkflip »

I have a town role PM; your argument is invalid.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #120 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lincolm, I want you to shoot Rhinox because he's been bussing Nacho. I've got actual proof that Nacho is scum while he's just stuck his vote there and given little to no reason for the vote. The team is Rhinox-Nacho. You can shoot either of them if you'd like, but quite honestly I'd prefer you shot Rhinox. His "scum-slip" he found of me is absolutely ridiculous because he's never played with me. He has no idea how I'd think as town. It's just a blanket assumption of how "pro-town" works. We both know that isn't who I am or how I play this game. Shoot Rhinox; lynch Nacho. Win the game.

I have absolutely nothing left to say. Let the discredit/mud-slinging game of the scum team commence.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #128 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

There's really nothing left to say, Lincolm. Make your move.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #140 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wow. /:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”