Open 511: Diffusion of Power: (Mod Abandoned)

Voodoo Lady
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Voodoo Lady »

As the day drew to a close, the townsfolk grew increasingly suspicious of the mysterious "Titus" lady. She never showed her face, and she was nine feet tall (three feet seven inches taller than the average American woman). Naturally, as the day drew to a close, she became the center of attention-- partially due to her suspicious worldview and partially because she was just so damn tall.

Mnemonicdevice expressed his doubts. Could they even fit someone that tall into a noose?

Paschendale answered the question in the affirmative with a crowbar. To everyone's surprise, two small children popped out of Titus's hung up trench coat.

Yes, it was true-- Titus had been eaten alive by a trio of
enfantes terrible,
who had then committed various murders and Netflix subscription cancellations by masquerading as the late accountant. Paschendale conjured a considerable quantity of crowbars and passed them out to the rest of the town, who then acted out the climactic final scene of an episode of Highlander.

N64Lord phoned the late Titus's mother to break the news.

"My daughter has been eaten by three small boys? Impossible. I don't have a daughter! Wait, what did you say her name was?"

N64Lord repeated the fallen citizen's name.

"Oh, now I get it. Looks like you've been punked! You see, my triplets wanted to get into a showing of an R-rated movie, so they all got into a trench coat and pretended to be a woman named Elspeth Titties. Unfortunately, at the screening of 'The Fast and the Forty-ous,' a murder broke out! My boys discovered the culprit in two minutes, attracting the attention of a senior officer in the audience. They were immediately enlisted in the police force, but on their application form they misspelled their name as 'Lspif Titus.' Anyway, where are my boys now? And also, what's with those high-pitched squeals of pain in the background?"

N64Lord looked at the crowd of townies doing their best Duncan MacLeod impressions, turned back, and clicked the "End Call" button.

Titus was lynched. She was a Town Cop.

Night lasts approximately 48 hours. All night actions must be sent in before Tuesday morning.
Voodoo Lady
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:41 am

Post by Voodoo Lady »

The townsfolk awoke to find the bloodied corpse of Oriole lying in the town square. His bashed-in head reminded them of the short-lived musical drama television program "Smash" in that it was a cruel mockery of anything remotely related to good taste that was impossible to look away from. Also, his head was smashed in.

Oriole is dead. He was a Town Doctor.

VOTE COUNT 3.0
TMTOLBTWNTOF - 0
Baezu - 0
N64Lord - 0
Paschendale - 0
Saki - 0
zMuffinMan - 0
mnemonicdevice - 0
NoctanNights - 0
Taskmaster - 0
Not Voting - TMTOLBTWNTOF, Baezu, N64Lord, Paschendale, Saki, zMuffinMan, mnemonicdevice, NoctanNights, Taskmaster

Five players are needed to make a majority.

The deadline is midnight September 17th-- two weeks from now.
Last edited by Voodoo Lady on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Goon
Taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Taskmaster »

VOTE: Paschendale

This should have been done yesterda
Hydra of notscience and DoctorPepper. Yes, seriously.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Ugh... we dont really gain any information from Orioles death, because he barely ever posted.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i feel dumb.

i'm certain at least one of baezu and paschendale is scum. the others i'm considering at the moment are tmt and noctan.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

I was a night two cop. I pulled scum on Baezu.

VOTE: Baezu
I'm an ethereal shadow demon who sucks the souls out of mortals. I am your worst nightmare......

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

I was a night two cop. I pulled scum on Baezu.

I'm an ethereal shadow demon who sucks the souls out of mortals. I am your worst nightmare......

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

that makes things simpler.

Vote: Baezu
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Paschendale »

Works for me. Shame we didn't lynch Baezu yesterday like I wanted.

VOTE: Beazu
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Goon
Taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Taskmaster »

Anymore cop claims?

Oh a cop should check Pasche tonight. Just sayin. If we have one.

ns
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
Goon
Taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Taskmaster »

Actually

UNVOTE:

Its easy for her to hammer herself to avoid info. Lets talk for a while
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i was considering the possibility that we sort a mass claim out today. only roles though, not nights.

i'm trying to figure out whether this is a good or bad idea. on the one hand, it let's scum know who has what role (they already know the number of each, though, so it's not that big a deal), but on the other hand this fixes the claims so that scum can't go back on it later, and i'm fairly sure they wouldn't be prepared for it today so they can't plan which of them will claim cop or doc.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:56 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

also if you want to talk, then talk.

i don't have anything else to say today really. noctan coming out with a cop guilty doesn't change anything about my opinion on other players.

assuming a scum flip from baezu, most likely tomorrow i will be looking at tmt and paschendale. and assuming one of them isn't scum, then i'll probably have to look over my weaker town reads for whoever else is scum. but i'm almost certain at least one of those two players is scum.

i'm also not ruling out the possibility that noctan is scum, but it's very unlikely at this point, assuming baezu is scum.

how would a baezu scum flip influence any of your other reads?

(in case it wasn't already obvious from my first post today, my town reads are taskmaster, saki, mnemonic, n64... and noctan can be an addition to this list assuming a baezu scum flip)
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:03 am

Post by Baezu »

How convenient that after everyone thought I was scum yesterday you come out and claim you're a cop with a guilty. I'm actually n3 cop and I can investigate pasche tonight. Hopefully there's a doc that can protect me but even if there isn't at least we found one scum.

VOTE: noctannights
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:08 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if noctan were scum faking a guilty, there are better alternatives than you. for example, anyone who actually looks town and is a threat and isn't lynchbait.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Baezu »

He prob thought he could quicklynch me and he almost did...
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:22 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

no, i mean, if you're town, you were likely to be mislynched at some point anyway. why wouldn't noctan fake a guilty on someone who would be hard to lynch?
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Paschendale »

Plus trading 1 for 1 is generally a pretty awful trade for scum. If Baezu is town, Noct will obviously be next.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Baezu »

its not one for one. He gets me lynched today and gets another night kill
Show

NoctanNights
NoctanNights
Goon
NoctanNights
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by NoctanNights »

In post 943, Baezu wrote:its not one for one. He gets me lynched today and gets another night kill
Baezu, it actually would be, because even if I were scum, there are other scum who can nightkill. Either way there will be a night kill. If you are town (which you're not, as I got guilty on you), I'll be lynched. If I'm lynched (which wod prove my role) You would be the next day.

I ALSO LOVE KITTENS!!!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

@pasch,

who do you think is scum outside of baezu?
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:30 am

Post by Paschendale »

TMT, maybe Saki, and maybe Taskmaster, in descending order of confidence. I leaned scum on Noctan until his claim.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Baezu »

Noctan is scum. His claim doesn't change that. The only reason he made it was so he wouldn't be lynched today.
Show

Voodoo Lady
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Voodoo Lady
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Voodoo Lady »

VOTE COUNT 3.1
TMTOLBTWNTOF - 0

Baezu - 3 (NoctanNights, zMuffinMan, Paschendale) [L-2]

N64Lord - 0
Paschendale - 0
Saki - 0
zMuffinMan - 0
mnemonicdevice - 0
NoctanNights - 1 (Baezu)
Taskmaster - 0
Not Voting - TMTOLBTWNTOF, N64Lord, Paschendale, Saki, zMuffinMan, mnemonicdevice, Taskmaster

Five players are needed to make a majority.

The deadline is midnight September 17th-- one week and two days from now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

Wow, y'all killed my magical twins that fit inside my jacket. I'm exposed as a really short person now. That means I can't post in this thread as I somehow shrunk a whole lot too that I needed the jacket. I don't understand, maybe my mom will explain it to me after she's done recovering from that heart attack.

Time to go home! I'll miss hanging out here with you guys.

----------------

Note: The above is pure flavor. Nothing strategic or v/la indicated. I'll still be posting around.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Open Games”