Normal Game Queue (Players and Moderators) - OLD

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

/in to mod
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I think I am modding the next mini. Since players are signing up already, here's the info:

-Hydras are allowed, but the constituents must be known at least to me. I encourage you to sign up individually, though.
-Similarly, if you're signing up as an alt, I would like to know who you are.
-I use banked deadlines. 18 days for Day 1, 12 after that, up to 6 bankable days.
-Prods will be sent out if a player fails to post after 48 hours; there will then be 24 hours to respond. If I have to prod you for a 3rd time, then I reserve the right to replace you.
-I would like to call attention to the fact that if you are lynched then you are not allowed to post content during twilight. While this hasn't been a major issue before, on a few occasions (more than once) players have forgotten this rule.
Spoiler: Ruleset
1. Rules may be added, removed, or changed at my discretion.

2. If you do not post after 48 hours you will be prodded. You then have 24 hours to pick up the prod. If you do not pick it up after that time I will begin looking for a replacement. Weekends and holidays are counted as normal days.
Any player who is prodded 3 times is subject to replacement on the next prod.
Prod-dodges buy you 24 hours only.

3. a) The deadline for Day 1 will be 18 days, and all subsequent Days will have deadlines of 12 days.
If a Day ends early, the remaining amount of time (rounded to days, not hours) will be added to the deadline of the next Day, up to a maximum of 6 days extra.
I reserve the right to extend Day length, typically for the purpose of finding a desperately needed replacement.

b) Night rounds will last for 72 hours. During this time the thread will be locked, and all roles with night actions should send me a message telling me what they're going to do. Nights may be extended, just like Days.

4. Short version: Vote in the form
Vote: example
. As long as a vote isn't ambiguous, I'll count it. If it is ambiguous it won't ever count, even if clarified. You'll have to redo the vote. Also, unvoting is not necessary.

Long version: Voting must be made in the format
Vote: example
. The colon is optional, as is the space between the colon and the player's name. Capital letters are also optional. Unvoting is not necessary but appreciated. Votes using abbreviations for player names, misspellings of player names, and even misspellings of abbreviations of player names will all be accepted as long as they meet the above conditions. Abbreviations of misspellings of player names will be treated as mere abbreviations. In the event that a vote is ambiguous however, it will not be counted, not even retroactively. You can vote to not lynch anyone, and the rules for that are the same as regular voting. Trick votes aren't allowed.

5. No invisible or small text (defined as "text I have to copy and paste or quote to read").

6. To lynch in the Day rounds you need a simple majority of votes, or 50% rounded down +1.

7. Discussing this game anywhere outside of the game thread itself is forbidden, unless you are specifically told otherwise in your role PM. Discussing other ongoing games in this thread is also forbidden.

8. If you die you get one contentless "bah" post.
Note that if you reach the required majority needed for a lynch then you are immediately dead
(i.e., claiming that your death scene hadn't yet been posted so you were allowed to keep posting content won't work). During Twilight (after lynch majority is reached/after deadline hits, before round ending scene) anyone who is alive may post content (but the lynchee doesn't count as alive).

9. Lynch majority will not be reduced at deadline. If a lynch majority is not reached at deadline, No Lynch will occur.

10. Don't quote PMs you get from me. Paraphrasing is your friend.

11. If you are going to be gone for 72 or more hours, say so in the thread, or PM me. This will put your inactivity clock on hold.

12. Don't intentionally lie about out of game circumstances to gain an advantage in the game.

13. Flavor is flavor, no story clues or anything.

14. My color for this game will be
teal
, so don't use it.

15. In the event that you are modkilled you will automatically lose, regardless of who wins.

16. Do not lie to me about things related to the game.

17. Vote counts will hopefully be done close to the top of each page. If a full page goes by without a vote count then one will be edited in at the top of it.

18. If I make a mistake, tell me.

19. If you have a question about the rules or game mechanics, just ask.

20. Be considerate towards your fellow player. Excessive personal attacks will result in a warning, then forced replacement or modkill.

Note: If you're being insulted, say so in thread or PM me. I'm not you, so I have no idea if you don't care or if you're upset or whatever. Therefore, I will tend not to intervene.

21. If you think something you're about to do might break the rules, assume it will and message me asking if it's okay to do.

22. Alts and hydra components should be made known to me, but I won't force you to publicize the information.

23. And of course all basic game mechanics of a standard Mafia game apply, such as roles and alignment being revealed on death etc...

Public Vanilla Townie PM:
You are a Vanilla Townie, and have nothing but your word and your vote. You win when all Anti-Town players have been eliminated and at least one member of your faction is still alive.

The Game Thread is here [link]. Please confirm by PM.
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I have a feeling this game is going to be good.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #3) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

1517 will be up soon. If you want to sign up to replace, send me a PM (thinking Paschendale might want this option).
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

dem playerlist problems
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I have not sent out any role PMs.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

/in for next
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Right. /in for next mini

That's going to take a bit of getting used to.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:46 am

Post by Alduskkel »

If 4 days is okay, then why not 5? 6? 7? 10? No matter where you cut it off, it's going to be arbitrary.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Holy shit it's Surye.
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Mini 1517 has ended with a
Mafia
win!
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Alduskkel »

/in to mod a large normal (Knight-Errant 2)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Game thread should be rolling sometime in the next 24 hours, hopefully.

Return to “Completed Signups”