N's Notably Narcissistic Nonsensical Namesake (game over)

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1155 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

unvote

Haven't read a thing. Someone convince me to sheep them before I do.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1160 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I thought of the flowchart and saw you are voting me. Then I got sad and asked a general question for everyone else.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1166 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'll read those five ISOs tomorrow.

vote Mit

Majiffy is probably town though because he busses as scum and he's voting me.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1169 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

How do I seem townier? I haven't even done anything yet.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1178 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok I'm looking at these ISOs and remember I have no context at all up to this point so my opinions might be a little off:

Mnem- I see a vote on the eventual Day 1 lynch with zero reasoning except that he's scummy. I see he doesn't like a wagon on him. SK already made a point I thought of where he asked for meta with no follow up. Post 470 is bad. Jester comment looked more like an example that wouldn't be in this game than a joke so calling it a joke looks bad. Dante vote is bad. Jumping on dop in 701 is bad. I don't understand any of his votes after that. I also notice no opinion on a lot of players. Allllll of that said... it's about motivations. Is he scum who is trying to mislead town and stay hidden? Or is he a new player who is trying to play the game the right way? I can kind of see the first with his dop vote(s) and lack of many vocal opinions. But I can also see trouble verbalizing reasons for his votes just because of a lack of experience. There's a lot wrong here but I'm not entirely convinced it's scum. This is a tough read but I slightly lean towards town. I just don't see a strong case to be made from this ISO. I also notice he is the leading wagon today and almost certainly won't make it to the end of the game anyway so we'll see what happens with his flip I guess.

Peacebringer:
First five or so posts just come off awkward and he seems to not want to take initiative to jump on anyone. Then he votes SK for having a "negative utility" claim. I don't like it. If you believe the claim, SK is town and doing the right thing letting us know his role might not help us and implying that maybe a vig should take care of him. Lynching him for it is counterproductive unless you think he is lying. If there was a wagon on SK, I want to look at it later. Wow. I really don't like him saying he is voting SK just to see a claim. Ok. After more reading, he seems to be learning to grasp the changes of site meta since being here before and post 67 looks like a legitimate attempt to read a player. He's looking a little better. Post 68 looks town as well. And as I keep reading, specifics aren't important but his logic isn't good. However, it looks more town motivated than scum motivated so I am comfortable calling Peace a town read. I just won't be sheeping him.

Pere-
I don't like the initial focus on Kat's play, but he gives a reads list shortly after so that's fine I guess. Was going to ask if this confirmable role was confirmable as a town role. I see the answer is no. However, the partial claim Day 1 shows an unwillingness to fullclaim that is more likely to come from town who either wants to avoid a NK or wants to draw one on a useless role than scum who wants to put out a good fakeclaim. I also notice from the quotes in this ISO that RadiantCow claimed a guilty on Peace. Did we get specifics on this? Why is Peace not the one at L-1 right now? I'd also like to know how BBMolla knows he is naive (lol at finding non-Pere stuff in his ISO). <-ok, this was answered and is very believable. Who is the beginning of 1036 about, where you say they have a negative utility and called SK scum for having one too? I could sheep this. Overall, I like Pere for town.

I'll do Luna and Shadowy another time. Gotta go for now.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1181 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1180, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1176, ooba wrote:If there's a Vig, please take care of BBM.
Yeah, vig a claimed cop for Ooba.
A claimed naive cop.......
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1183 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Oh.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1204 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'll hammer before deadline if needed.

And haven't read since my last post so I'm not ignoring you guys. Just popped in and saw deadline. Will respond to stuff later.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1214 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

BB, I must have missed Pere's full claim. All I saw was that he claimed to be a confirmable power role but couldn't confirm he is town. Never saw anything after that.

Luna, honestly the slight town read on mnem comes from the fact that any one player in a game is more likely to be town than scum, the lack of a case for scum motivation in his posts, and the wagon on him. There isn't something in his play where I go "ok, he looks town here", but a lot of what looks bad about him isn't necessarily scummy.

Ok, there's the normalizer thing explained. BB, why were you trying to guess Pere's role?

Holy shit that's a scummy post from Rail Tracer suggesting that Pere should be lynched if he, as a claimed power role, is blocked tonight that he should be lynched. First of all, it makes perfect sense that scum would have blocked him last night instead of guessing who else might be power roles. Why not go with someone who is straight up telling you they are a power role? Second of all, nothing is scummy about claiming to be blocked. Third, that's opportunistic as hell trying to muddy the waters on someone who you know isn't a VT. No. This isn't gonna fly. I'm gonna be all over your ass tomorrow and you are definitely on my ISO list so I can see what other scummy shit you've been up to in this game.

Looks like the hammer has been dropped so we'll see what happens I guess
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1216 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

K
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1232 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Rail Tracer

Hopefully I'll get caught up at some point. I'm at least to the point where I can interact with you guys and have a few reads which is huge because I don't have a day off work til Sunday and Sundays tend to go to things other than mafia.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1269 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mit, ISO me for that answer. Shouldn't take long.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1309 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

What is the case on Mit?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1372 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:31 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prodded.

Mit I voted you because I asked who I should sheep before I read and was told you. I asked what the case was because I didn't know and saw a wagon. Rail Tracer is the real scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1391 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Deas, because I still have to catch up =(
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1425 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah I don't see that Majiffy-Mit connection because Majiffy busses. Hell, 1421 looks kinda townish too.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1439 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1432, Varsoon wrote:Hey, just replaced in.

Can I get a write-up of what's happened so far while I read through the game?
We have a town player at L-1. Rail Tracer is scum who nobody wants to lynch. You have the power to swing the momentum the other way. I'm counting on you.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1453 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Varsoon, Rail is scum because he tried to paint Prere, a claimed power role, as scum if a hypothetical situation occurred where he claims to have been blocked. I think I remember him saying something to the effect of "we lynch him if he claims he was blocked". The issues I see are that it makes sense that he would be blocked as a claimed power role AND it's an excuse to lynch a power role.

The "hesitance" to lynch him is probably because I haven't had the time to really push a case and he probably wasn't on a lot of people's radars.

Mit is mostly town because I buy his defense about his unnatural sounding posts being because he proof reads and all that. Not just that fact but the way he presented it. I buy it. Also, the case mostly seems to boil down to a connection to Majiffy if I'm reading it right. I don't buy that connection and Majiffy hasn't even flipped so....yeah.

By a momentum swing, I meant off of Mit and on to actual scum. I think it's Rail.

Rail, I never even made the connection about the NK. My vote was because of what I said yesterday.

Those recent rail posts are funny though. The way he's muddying the waters and just trying to discredit me because I'm voting him. Funny he'd feel the need to do that when I'm not in a position to persuade anyone at this point.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1458 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:40 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rail, I mostly mean the fact that you are putting so much into it the last two pages. It shouldn't be such a big deal to you that I'm scumreading you. The fact that it is seems off.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1465 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rail, you want a Mit flip. Why? Do you think he's scum?

Also I don't see what's wrong with my suspicion on you.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1485 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Good thing I didn't take the time to read. Probably wouldn't have mattered much anyway. I honestly think a lot of the people that are pretty widely suspected are town. Mit, BBMolla, Luna are mostly who I have in mind. Pretty sure Rail is scum, obviously. And Majiffy is town.

I should have done this already but for scum check out the wagons.

Katsuki ( 7 ) DeasVail , PeaceBringer , Rail Tracer , ooba , SleepyKrew , BBmolla
^This flipped town. nero/mollie was town so I removed them.

This is still alive (Majiffy's slot), again dead town removed:
SleepyKrew ( 7 ) Rail Tracer , BBmolla , Viera Assassin PeaceBringer , Dante
^We notice Rail and BBMolla the only repeat names. Shows a high chance of scum in Rail/BB/Majiffy. You guys should already know where I lean but I'll leave it for you.

PeaceBringer ( 5 ) DeasVail , SleepyKrew , Nani
^Deas on his second major wagon. Majiffy also there. Both early (dead town at the last two spots) and the wagon died fast. Slight points against Deas/Majiffy/Peace but there's a chance this was a townwagon on town. Maybe.

dopog ( 10 ) Shadowy Poison, Luna Lovegood , Nani , Rail Tracer , DeasVail ,PeaceBringer , RadiantCowbells
^This almost looks like a counter wagon to Peace. If Peace flips scum, scum in Shadow/Luna/Rail/Radiant. Maybe two. If Peace is town, add Deas to this list and there are still at least two scum.

mnemonicdevice ( 9 ) Dante , Rail Tracer , Metal Unites Mutley , Luna Lovegood , Mitillos ,DeasVail , PeaceBringer
Rail and Deas again? Damn! lol. But yeah at least two scum here too. Luna's name is on here a lot too. And Peace. Maybe I was wrong about them.

Mitillos ( 4 ) ooba , Rail Tracer , Shadowy Poison , BBmolla
^Should be one here. You know who I think it is.

Kmd4390 ( 5 ) Majiffy , Mitillos , Dante , Rail Tracer , ooba
^Add BBMolla and Varsoon. Total of 2 scum probably.

So if I had to throw out some guesses right now, I like Rail, Deas, and some names out of ooba/Majiffy/Peace/Luna just based on the wagons.

I hope people take a closer look at these at some point.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1486 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1484, Rail Tracer wrote:then you haven't been paying attention to me in my town games, or you haven't seen how i've reacted to a similar situation. you've also seen me play scum on at least one occasion (and two if you actually followed death's diner after you died) so you should know that, at the very least, i don't play like this as scum. i'm also interested in which "few other games" you've seen me play as town because i only have like 4 completed games since i started playing again and 3 of them i was scum in.
Also being aware of one's own meta invalidates it to an extent.

Nasty Kill: Rail Tracer

Vengeful roles can be fun sometimes lol. Funny how no one asked for a claim.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1490 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nah I was VT. Just a last attempt to get a reaction.

If you're town, don't brush off the Ooba thing because I kinda get that same feeling.

What was Peace's claim again?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1493 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

And he claimed for no reason or...?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1498 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1496, Luna Lovegood wrote:
In post 833, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 830, RadiantCowbells wrote:I got a guilty on Peacebringer last night >:(
that is a lie or you are paranoid...
might as well claim then- my role is Networker. It is negative ultility. There may be logic in my dying, as anyone who has a QT has full access during the day as long as alive. I die they lose it.
he claimed after rc claimed a guilty on him
Do you believe his claim? If so, do you think it makes him town?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”