JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:10 am

Post by JKLM »

Try doing the literal specs it gives you for the avatar (200 or 600 pixels or something? It's really tiny, I had to hand draw it)
That was the only way my image got trough during this avatar mess of thigs
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 am

Post by JKLM »

Totally gonna wagon. I
fear
him.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:59 am

Post by JKLM »

In post 95, flying beauties wrote:Cut the crap majiffy.. Get to the point.
Is your vote serious? if so, why? why do you think we are scum?
Someone's a little paranoid aren't they

VOTE: beauties

I could have sworn I voted them during RVS but I guess it never posted. Huh. That's what I get for usin my phone I suppose~
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:28 am

Post by JKLM »

I need to go over this again, I need to catch up, but I'd like to think that unfortunately we're all making it very easy for scum to lurk right now. Why do I say that?

What happened to the apparent serious votes on me? Last I checked I was the hot topic, I leave fr a while and everything's just shifting on whoever participates

So my question is (because I'm too lazy to look it up) who's been lurking the most of this time?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by JKLM »

Prodded, will be useful soonish, I have no plans of needing a replacement.

Uh let's see I've got a lot to do (is it one lump or two?)
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by JKLM »

I have a feeling in stating the obvious but I'm p sure reaper is town, I don't think scum would be posting this much content, after all the more stuff ya say the more you have a chance of spewing garbage
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:21 am

Post by JKLM »

VOTE: Belsarius

Well that was a risk, never tried sing myself as live bait.

EASY EASY VOTE FROM BEL, VERY MUCH SCUM

Sorry to the rest of you, I was hoping to fish out scum jumping on to an easy lynch

This is scum guys, I founnnnnnnnnnndddddddd iiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt

Sorry, prepare for me to get involve now, I was live bait that scum eventually took
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:28 am

Post by JKLM »

I'm at a band review so I am sparse fr 2 more hours but yes I know it's a suicide play. That was the point: if anyone should be mislynched it should be me for sure, but I tell you he is scum.

The plan is only flawed if you assume that whoever jumps on your wagon is scum, but if you can see through BS and see people using easy votes rather than giving reason, than it's definitely worth it.

Look at it this way: he goes on a bit bout every player. On me he says that it's too little content to comment on. Than he goes and votes me. Although it's not genius for my survival but I feel like I was able to out lazy scum so yay for me. He's the 5th that voted me right? That means I have good reads on 4 others now. I will rap orate my next post.

You can call my bluff if you want, but what is done has been done. When I'm lynched, you'll see I wasn't lying and hopefully lynch the real scum here. As long as town wins it's fine by me.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:37 am

Post by JKLM »

Grims vote is town

Majif is eh but def not scummy in his vote

Angry pidgeon is def town def town indeed

Belsarius is scum

DARTHE IS HIS BUDDY HOLY CRAP

Go back a few pages and after the second vote in me he literally goes "yeah let's lynch JKLM" and DOESNT VOTE.
I call scaredy scum there, he's trying to stay off that cursed third spot on the wagon, so scummy

I'm gonna go over everyone else's ISOs again to make sure and find the probable third scum (I'm assuming there's theee from a 13 person game of course)
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:12 am

Post by JKLM »

Lynch me please if it means you will listen to me.

There's a lot of cross accusing going on, so much so that at some point everybody thinks everyone is scum and everyone is town. There is no clear scum here from people's arguments, so the third scum was tricky. Although I can narrow it down:

BUCKWILD: this would be lurk scum as well. Participate more. Just look at his ISO. Nothing good here. Prob scum.

SPLINTERED: I would say you're scum based on the lying cat votes alone but If it wast the fact that you really are LVA I would have def put you in the scum pile due to inactivity. However, it looks believable honestly and in past games I have tried barreling hard at someone with my first vote to see what happens. You're still #2 on my scum list.

VARSOON: I don't want to touch this because of all the emotion. While it seems to clear up, if life has ya down, subbing for your own sake may be good. I've done it before, mafia can be violent a frustrating at times. If it's all an act than it's just blatant ATE and should be voted as scum, but I'm willing to give him time to work that all out.

Mafiassk: well that's scummy. Kind of. The only thing that kept him from the top spots was the fact that he's simply forgot to announce he's VLA till the 13th. Although give he's posted once yesterday and the day before, I could find it believable. But don't keep him out of your mind.

Everyone else is town.

So buckwild is the third scum. Please vote him as well after me. Although I'd start with Belsarius than DARTHE first.

Lynch me because at this point I'm a liability to town. I can't have all this cornered (or blatant) suspiscion on me for this all to wrk.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:38 am

Post by JKLM »

Hey grim you could Atleast read the rest of my post as to why you should lynch me anyway and not make me look like a whiny brat. Thanks.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:03 am

Post by JKLM »

Before this, my whole case on me was on inactivity (and an RVS vote)

Inactivity is important this game because everyone is accusing each other so much (as I've said at some point everyone is seriously being considered as serious scum) that all scum have to do is back away and let the town destroy itself.)
It's too easy for scum to lurk so they will do so under current site meta.

If we're not gonna lycnh me, can we PLEASE lynch Bel? While the other scum reads are connected based I know he's scum and he shows it so obviously he needs to die

If there is one person I know in right about it's definitely Bel. Also please, can hydra stop slipping so much? We hae a lot of hydra so when nearly all of you slip, it's confusing to do ISOs. Sorry about that, I know it's hard.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:07 am

Post by JKLM »

Bel I know you think my vote has no weight on you so you can just ignor it but when you do so it just shows your scum colors more:
Scum don't have to rebut every point against then if they don't think it will change anything, so they won't. That's how scum behave. That's how you're behaving.

Scum. Scum. I'm telling you this man is blatant scum.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:06 am

Post by JKLM »

That read list was to try and find the third scum, Belsarius was literally the first guy I talked about.

That wasn't a master read list it was simply me trying to figure scum.

Ssk being on my list was mistake from him scum slipping
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:54 am

Post by JKLM »

I am not, I don't remember a lot of questions to me, I think it was mostly people saying my reads are crap except maybe Belsarius, so I felt there was nothing to be added.

Bel is scum. Lynch him. I will not be happy if he makes it to tomorrow.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by JKLM »

Nah I've just kind of given up, it boggles me that people don't think beli is scum

I have just straight up ignored this game in frustration to be honest, I know it's not excusable, so shoot me

P edit: what he said^ I kinda never feel like posting because I feel like this is a lot of bad energy inability don people to work with each other that I've given up

But yeah I just need to post period
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:56 am

Post by JKLM »

Aww no intent to hammer?

Come in guys, who packs the balls to put an intent down?
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:53 am

Post by JKLM »

Vanilla. Sorry for the disappointment. If I was a pr I wouldn't have done something so ballsy.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:07 am

Post by JKLM »

Indeed.

Don't forget tha Beli is scum
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:52 am

Post by JKLM »

When I saw I had been given vanilla, I vowed to be useless (not scummy, useless) to try and lure opurtunistic scum. So yes, at he beginning.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:26 am

Post by JKLM »

So In case I was quick hammered sorry guys but I'm exactly what I said to be
So please lynch Beli tomorrow
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:35 am

Post by JKLM »

So I'm not quick hammered apparently

If and when I do die an flip town, I Gueantee scum will try to discredit the revealed connections by saying that I was obv coming off as scum

For my sake don't let this happen, I hate that play

You're all competent people so don't buy into BS tomoorow
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:58 am

Post by JKLM »

Why are we talking about my reaction? I said myself it was null if y'all's were smart
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by JKLM »

Angry pidgeon is scum.
Beli is scum. That's all I'm sure of.

Angry is scum because look at who he thinks is scum: me, varsoon, and NEARLY EVERYONE ELSE. Scum trying to leave mislynched open.

Please don't let them discredit me tomorrow. Don't underestimate me ever, Beli is scum for sure. (I'm just really bad at presentation)

You all ready to eat your foot? Not really, it isn't your guys fault for the mislynch, it's really mine, a don't need to tell me that, so yay.

Good luck town. This is a tough list of people.
JKLM
JKLM
Goon
JKLM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:37 am

Post by JKLM »

I have no clue who the hell is that third scum,
Although if angry does flip scum, maybe majif? It would make the most intersting of a team.

Beli is so scum again, distancing himself

Angry pidgeon is already trying to distance himself from my lynch like its sulfur, it's very telling.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”