PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 350, Garmr wrote:Peace mini 1499 that's all
so now you are mentioning un-completed games, site policy holds regardless of whether someone replaced out.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Broken Aquarium »

In post 335, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 331, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 329, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 326, Broken Aquarium wrote:how do you know to play? (curious)
want my history. Back in 2002-2003 the game Werewolf was introduced over at http://www.footballguys.net. I started playing there, found this site as a result, tried playing games here. I stayed for 2 years. Back then the "site meta" was basically do not say squat. I had some other issues and got fed up and left in 2005. I still play at a private site derivated off of footballguys http://www.packmentality.net. I play "mafia" for a couple years at goalline blitz before it faded there. I know Jake from State Farm from there, came back to play with him. However, running into a site culture and style of play that is the antithesis to how I play. Most recent game at footballguys is http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/in ... ry16018566 and you read it you will find night and day differences in culture of play.
i took at look at the last link. it seems more ..like, one liner posts? i guess you would say
here's an example of off site stuff i'm used to: http://talkrational.org/showthread.php?t=52254
it's somewhat the same... or seems to be. days are at most 48 hours long, and it's a lot of posting IRT and getting a sense of the people you are posting with. rather than, making huge ass cases. making huge ass cases, seems like it makes it easier for scum to hide, actually. even, any scum, can look town, when they have the time to find flaws in a townies actions and reference this or that, to make it seem like they've found something.

/kinda off topic
yup. That is more in line with what I am used to. Although I am not even talking about huge ass cases, just the obsession with having a "reason" for everything and expressing the reason. Once I out something I am looking at and use as a reason it's usefulness is shot... I am more game to game, reaction to reaction and does it seem consistent. Sometimes I get it right, other times wrong.
i can see that, cause when you use a reason.... it allows for others to break it down. when sometimes it's just gut. and picking it apart, is still something scum can do.
(not sure if that's what you mean exactly). but that''s what i find.
actually..chamber was saying earlier to me... that 'scum try to be logically consistent... whereas town, are emotionally consistent'
i thought that seemed pretty realistic. but, that looking for emotional consistency, can be somewhat hard
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:56 pm

In post 338, Garmr wrote:
In post 323, Broken Aquarium wrote:i disagree. there is something to be said for votes without reasoning, sometimes.
i remember nacho saying that to me before. and a few of the last few games, i've kinda been on a kick, where i realize that scum are the ones who want to over explain their votes. like, they have to overly justify it... to make sure it's rock solid.
did you see my post to HERMY? i explained why i voted him (JKLM). he votes you in 262, and then in 272 does a total 180. it was odd.
if you are town playing right now, you are focusing way too hard on this sheeping thing.

alright. your post that you liked mneumonic's post on Skelda. is that enough to make mneumonic town for you?

@BA
Your focusing on the sheeping I have brought other points as well like how you got over emotional on the JKLM vote, the fact you didn't debunk any of my claims or the fact. Look at all my games I always explain myself extensively because I believe the more information you give out the easier you are to read. This is my play style through and you can feel free to look at my past games if you want. In my eyes my player style makes it harder for scum to hide and it seems to work for me. Also mnemonics still a bit iffy just you seem more scummy to me.
listen garmr.... i think the both of us are seeing you as pretty scummy right now.
(i am having a FEW doubts, at this moment)... haven't mentioned that to chamber yet.
but.... the thing is... why are we going to explain ourselves to someone questioning us, that we think is scum??
ya ya... you said before, that it will allow others to see our point of view.
but really.... from my perspective... i can't argue against your point that sheeping is scummy.
all i can say, is that it IS NOT.
i don't even know what your other points are.. that need to be responded to?
uh... you made mention that i used the same point in honig being town, as you did? what else....
oh ya... that you thought it was weird, that on reread i caught alienbro's question and responded to it?

so lame
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

I refuse to play with peace i'm out. Never come back please.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:59 pm

also, if you ARE town.. then continue looking at mneumonic. you are on the wrong track, atm
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:00 pm

In post 341, Garmr wrote:You've already admitted to it and if she doesn't force replace you I'm going to replace myself out.
there is no reason whatsoever, that he should be force replaced
talk about emotional
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:10 pm

In post 337, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 310, Broken Aquarium wrote:I think you are scum. I have no need to defend against you unless others are actually taking your post seriously. And god help me if the town is that bad.
Gamr has a great point in 311. No sense in repeating it.
you are scum
more so than garmr, right now
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 352, Broken Aquarium wrote:
want my history. Back in 2002-2003 the game Werewolf was introduced over at http://www.footballguys.net. I started playing there, found this site as a result, tried playing games here. I stayed for 2 years. Back then the "site meta" was basically do not say squat. I had some other issues and got fed up and left in 2005. I still play at a private site derivated off of footballguys http://www.packmentality.net. I play "mafia" for a couple years at goalline blitz before it faded there. I know Jake from State Farm from there, came back to play with him. However, running into a site culture and style of play that is the antithesis to how I play. Most recent game at footballguys is http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/in ... ry16018566 and you read it you will find night and day differences in culture of play.
i took at look at the last link. it seems more ..like, one liner posts? i guess you would say
here's an example of off site stuff i'm used to: http://talkrational.org/showthread.php?t=52254
it's somewhat the same... or seems to be. days are at most 48 hours long, and it's a lot of posting IRT and getting a sense of the people you are posting with. rather than, making huge ass cases. making huge ass cases, seems like it makes it easier for scum to hide, actually. even, any scum, can look town, when they have the time to find flaws in a townies actions and reference this or that, to make it seem like they've found something.

/kinda off topic
yup. That is more in line with what I am used to. Although I am not even talking about huge ass cases, just the obsession with having a "reason" for everything and expressing the reason. Once I out something I am looking at and use as a reason it's usefulness is shot... I am more game to game, reaction to reaction and does it seem consistent. Sometimes I get it right, other times wrong.
i can see that, cause when you use a reason.... it allows for others to break it down. when sometimes it's just gut. and picking it apart, is still something scum can do.
actually..chamber was saying earlier to me... that 'scum try to be logically consistent... whereas town, are emotionally consistent'
i thought that seemed pretty realistic. but, that looking for emotional consistency, can be somewhat hard
yes, that does fit. There are certainly personality types where reason is important. Those more on the Judging end of things from a myers briggs side of things may actually get into all that and I understand that. I am a hard Intuitive. SO often times I do not even know what the reason is. I get that "scum" try and be logically consistent. See where I come from Scum try and look good, town does not give a rip how they look by and large. And folks that are either wildly inconsistent or have minor variances in play are hardest to read by and large and sometimes getting at the emotion or getting the reaction gets the cracks and such. And looking for emotional consistency can be tough, as with anything else. Things like this are why sometimes I can narrow in and be dead accurate and other times stone cold because you also have to add in individual differences.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 357, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 337, mnemonicdevice wrote:
In post 310, Broken Aquarium wrote:I think you are scum. I have no need to defend against you unless others are actually taking your post seriously. And god help me if the town is that bad.
Gamr has a great point in 311. No sense in repeating it.
you are scum
more so than garmr, right now
not sure I see it- will take another look...
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:16 pm

In post 347, Garmr wrote:No peace your not making up some bs reason to your posts. They were def anti town and spiteful I'm not having you ruin another game.
:/ relax
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

hmm, looking over mneum's ISO, I think it is a rather interesting read and can begin to see. Also I am a sucker for white night behavior sometimes initially, but it was certainly surprising read over.

vote mneum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

If your going to use use the myer briggs personality type thing I'm INFP. I am still pissed but I may of over reacted. I have had a pretty shit day with my gf breaking up with me and shit. So I'm going to take a break and calm down a bit.
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:49 pm

In post 358, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 352, Broken Aquarium wrote:

/kinda off topic
yes, that does fit. There are certainly personality types where reason is important. Those more on the Judging end of things from a myers briggs side of things may actually get into all that and I understand that. I am a hard Intuitive. SO often times I do not even know what the reason is. I get that "scum" try and be logically consistent. See where I come from Scum try and look good, town does not give a rip how they look by and large. And folks that are either wildly inconsistent or have minor variances in play are hardest to read by and large and sometimes getting at the emotion or getting the reaction gets the cracks and such. And looking for emotional consistency can be tough, as with anything else. Things like this are why sometimes I can narrow in and be dead accurate and other times stone cold because you also have to add in individual differences.
re: players that are wildly inconsistent....i think my first thought, or reaction... is to think 'town'. but that's in general. for most cases, i see.... like i said to you... as scum always trying to be consistent. ie ---- not even backing out of their reads, when it's apparent, that they have no bearing. they still cling on to them, for "consistency"
i totally agree that town, do not give 'a rat's ass' about how they look.
(which in relation to this game, i kept on stating that i was sheeping JKLM) i do not see anything wrong with this. also, i will not try to make excuses for it.
i do know what you mean, in regard to adjusting to personality types. those who want explanations, more so than others. for me... i find it easier to read players who are not like that. but go on emotional cue, instead. as for myer briggs, i end up being in the intuitive section..

(speaking of emotional cues, that's part of the reason i have honig as town)
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:52 pm

In post 362, Garmr wrote:If your going to use use the myer briggs personality type thing I'm INFP.
me too!
I am still pissed but I may of over reacted. I have had a pretty shit day with my gf breaking up with me and shit. So I'm going to take a break and calm down a bit.
do this. it's just a silly game. hope you feel better
Broken Aquarium
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Broken Aquarium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:01 pm

UNVOTE: garmr
VOTE: mneumonic
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:27 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 364, Broken Aquarium wrote:
In post 362, Garmr wrote:If your going to use use the myer briggs personality type thing I'm INFP.
me too!
I am still pissed but I may of over reacted. I have had a pretty shit day with my gf breaking up with me and shit. So I'm going to take a break and calm down a bit.
INTP with a heavy N and everything else borderline
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:54 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I have looked into Garmr request and read through all the conversations between them, I honestly didn't find any posts from PeaceBringer majorly violates the game rules..Hence, I am not force replacing him. Unless if i am missing thing. if anyone feels like that i am missing a reference that majorly violates game rules. Please direct it to me.

PeaceBringer and Garmr, Go easy and don't bring your earlier games fights into this game. this is a warning to both of you. If you have more questions, please PM me directly.

Thank you!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:03 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 364, Broken Aquarium wrote:
me too!
also surprised to hear that from garmr... given the play, but not going down that road...
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:28 am

Post by killerjester »

Personality testing now? ESTP
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:40 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 369, killerjester wrote:Personality testing now? ESTP
heh, I meant S not J... at any rate the "S" side is really conducive to the site culture... it is not me...
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:34 am

Post by projectmatt »

Quick note before I have to keep doing my school: Peacebringer and Garmr are town. So is Smargret, probably. I also don't want to lynch Broken Aquarium today. My initial read on mneumonic
could
be wrong but I'm not willing to give it up quite yet.

Killerjester,
hey and what are your reads?

I still want a reason to switch from Hermy.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:25 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

HönigBear has failed to respond to his prod. He is now force replaced from the game. I will look for his replacement.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Lucy goes to Mr. Tumnus house for a tea so that she may learn more things about Narnia..

Edmund continue his search for Lucy in Narnia and he starts exploring the place…

Peter and Susan realizes the absence of Edmund and Lucy.. but they were too afraid to tell Mrs. Macready about it.. instead they decided to search their brother and sister on their own.
Peter suddenly hears a strange voice…its Lucy’s voice.. he hears….“Peter, Save me!!!”, He quickly says.. “It’s Lucy, She is in trouble.”. Peter runs to upstairs to the same place that wardrobe exist.
Susan asks peter to tell her what problem Lucy is in… and how he knows it. And suddenly another strange voice comes out from “Wardrobe”. The voice says.. :Your little sister and brother are in Narnia. The Evil queen is taking them… you must get into Narnia and save them” with that said… the wardrobe door opens by itself. Peter quickly tries to run into wardrobe but Susan stops him… And she asks him “if that is really a good thing…”. Peter responds to susan saying… “ It’s not time to decide what is a right. Lucy is in trouble, and she is our sister.. We should help her… Let’s go…. !!”

Susan and Peter enters into Narnia…..

VOTECOUNT 1.7(3)
Broken aquarium
- JKLM, Garmr, mnemonicdevice
(1)
PeaceBringer
- mozamis,
(0)
JKLM
-
(4)
mnemonicdevice
- PeaceBringer, Broken Aquarium, Hermy, Skelda
(0)
projectmatt
-
(1)
mozamis
- HonigBear
(2)
HonigBear
- smargaret, alienBRO
(0)
smargaret
-
(0)
Garmr
(0)
alienBRO
-
(0)
killerjester
-
(1)
Skelda
- killerjester
(1)
Hermy
- projectmatt

(0) Not Voting
-

With 13 alive, it takes 7 for a lynch and 6 for no lynch!!
Day 1 ends on 16th OCT, 2013 17:19 hrs (Indian time)

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-10-16 17:19:00)
Last edited by ArcAngel9 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:06 am

Post by mozamis »

ok, I have a fiar bit to catch up on. Have glanced over a few pages.
And to whoever said "policy lynch Peace terribel idea" my answer is: no it is not. More I play this game, more I'm realising how important a good scum hunting environment is. Those players who may well be - IRL- a good laugh, are often just a massive distrsaction and source of confusion for town. So many games go by where you end up with Mutley, Irish Pope and th elike at end game, and you have literlally NOTHING to go off becaus ethey have been pissing around all game.
Likewise, scum adapt to environment "hey, people dont mind Peace being unhelpful, I'll hide behind that playstyle".
So yeah, I'm still up for lynching Peace.
Although if we can get a Skelda or Hermy wagon going, then happy to lynch them too.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”