Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

I'm willing to work with you provided you can tell your other head to actually reign his shit in a little.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 224, Herself wrote:
In post 222, Street Hassle wrote:
In post 221, Herself wrote:@ empire

what is with the cold shoulder. I have been good. I have been patient. I was so looking forward to playing with you and so far it has been lackluster. what is your read on us? have you given 1 yet?
...really? Consider that your other head acted like a colossal douchebag towards me yesterday and then
maybe
you can understand why I've been giving your slot the cold shoulder.

And about my read on you guys: seriously, I'm tired of answering questions whose answers should be evident from my posts.
we are 2 different heads. take a page out of sakura's page and treat us as individuals who share a role and are working together. if it was THAT evident then I wouldn't be asking.

I am going to level with you. I am tired, I am cranky, I don't feel good and it would be nice to have some light banter and entertainment instead of the shitfests that mafia has turned into these days. do you think you could help with that? that would be nice.
I've been trying to post something civil in reply to this for a good 10 minutes. It's not happening.

I've been reaching out to you guys since page 2. I think I managed something resembling a basis for cooperation, though it's been an uphill slog every step of the way.

It's been meaningless.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Herself »

why do you think he has backed off from you in the first place.

and i do not think I have done anything uncivil to either of you so why would I deserve incivility? I haven't even been uncivil to that squirrel creature even tho she has been baiting me since p1.

you know what. I give up. this was probably 1 the most sincere reach outs I have ever given. have fun I guess
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 227, Herself wrote:why do you think he has backed off from you in the first place.

and i do not think I have done anything uncivil to either of you so why would I deserve incivility? I haven't even been uncivil to that squirrel creature even tho she has been baiting me since p1.

you know what. I give up. this was probably 1 the most sincere reach outs I have ever given. have fun I guess
It came off to me like you were blaming us for the game not being fun for you.

If I had seen Empire's post I wouldn't have posted mine. I'll take a break for a day or two and you guys can maybe work something out.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 228, Street Hassle wrote:It came off to me like you were blaming us for the game not being fun for you.

If I had seen Empire's post I wouldn't have posted mine. I'll take a break for a day or two and you guys can maybe work something out.
:/

I am not sure how you got that I was "blaming" you for anything out of what I said. it must have taken a lot of effort to read that into what I said.

I was hoping to banter and go over some things with empire. I thought that was who I was talking to except for the 1 post since that is who I was addressing. I was feeling blah and I figured it might smooth things over between emp and desp and lighten things up a bit. but I guess emp doesn't want to so okay.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Day 1, Votecount 6
Street Hassle
(0)
Kid A
(0)
TvK
(0)
My Milked Eek
(0)
T S O
(0)
Banksys Flareon
(2) Street Hassle, Orestes
ICEninja
(1)
Garmr
(1) Banksys Flareon
Squirrel Girl (Nutsy...)
(1) T S O
Orestes
(3) TvK, Kid A, Garmr
Quadraxis
(0)
Herself
(2) ICEninja, havingfitz
havingfitz
(2) Herself, Squirrel Girl

Not Voting (2)
- My Milked Eek, Quadraxis

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is on November 23rd at 7:30 AM PST or in (expired on 2013-11-23 07:30:00)

V/LA:
Quadraxis until Nov 13th
Last edited by F-16_Fighting_Falcon on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

I'm fine with it. I hate bringing drama into mafia games (why do you think I completely avoided posting in this thread yesterday after those Desperado posts?) as it makes the game and the scumhunting for me completely unfun. I'm still willing to go over things with you, I just do not want to have to deal with what happened again. I really honestly do appreciate the sentiment too.

What do you want to go over?
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Herself »

I am having a hard time getting my feet into the game. when I looked at fitz's posts in 2 rooms they seemed really different than what he has posted here, completely different tone but desp is right there are a lot of similarities between this game and castle. his vote on us is predictable I even told desp before the game started that is what he was going to do.

I do not like that milked thing, what say you?

also I heard radioactive on the radio today and I though to of you cos I know that is your favourite song
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

Oh, just remembered this.

I see what you're getting at but I think the difference in the catchups might be due to the sheer length of the game (he mentions having to change it up due to it being 40 pages when he jumped in). Need to double check the other games, but in the ones I posted he was either a starting player or had replaced in early.

P-edit: I don't really notice any major tone difference though and he didn't really have a chance to react to his wagon as far as I can see. I don't think you can really use the Castle game as relevant meta given that he was an SK and thus was not really part of the informed minority (e.g., he could have been genuinely scumhunting). Have you had a chance to look at the games I posted? I know you don't really like to go too deep into games you haven't been in personally but worth a shot?

I don't really have much of an opinion on Milked Eek other than I found his preemptive defense suspicious in that it sorta feels like he's been here this whole time but not really saying anything. I *think* ffery was on the same wavelength as you but we didn't really go over him much, just kinda waiting for more content (doesn't this whole game feel this way at this point?).

Also goddamn it fuck that song it's so fucking bad why do you have to remind me of it? ;_;
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 72, ICEninja wrote:Garmr is looking fairly town, I got embarrassed town vibes from post 63. Fitz giving no content seems like a frustratingly common trend with this guy. Street Hassle dropped a (pretty big, in my eyes) town tell that I don't want to discuss.

The number of town looking players here suggests that there's at least 1 scum in the "hasn't posted yet" camp. I might have to do some lurker hunting this game.
In post 194, ICEninja wrote:I'm having a hard time seeing the Garmr love. I'm not scum reading him, per se, but I feel like people are letting him off easy.
But ice you were the one who started the garmr love why do you deny me and my loving embrace. :cry: On a serious note what do you think they are letting me off easy with?

2.The herself vs street thing looked a little personal glad they sorted it out don't want to dwelve to deep into it.

3. Fitz. Don't see him as town but the initial reason about his reaction to hydras wasn't something I could put my vote on. But the post by herself post 201 does make fitz suspect i would like to see his response. because at the moment his a good day 1 candidate for a lynch

4.Gone nuts for squirrel girl don't like the pressure herself has put on SG side note for latter.

finally where to place my vote at the moment I'm pretty flexible between the fitz and orts wagon.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Herself »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5456502#p5456502]post 235[/url], pirate mollie wrote:
In post 233, Street Hassle wrote:
Oh, just remembered this.

I see what you're getting at but I think the difference in the catchups might be due to the sheer length of the game (he mentions having to change it up due to it being 40 pages when he jumped in). Need to double check the other games, but in the ones I posted he was either a starting player or had replaced in early.

P-edit: I don't really notice any major tone difference though and he didn't really have a chance to react to his wagon as far as I can see. I don't think you can really use the Castle game as relevant meta given that he was an SK and thus was not really part of the informed minority (e.g., he could have been genuinely scumhunting). Have you had a chance to look at the games I posted? I know you don't really like to go too deep into games you haven't been in personally but worth a shot?

I don't really have much of an opinion on Milked Eek other than I found his preemptive defense suspicious in that it sorta feels like
he's been here this whole time but not really saying anything
. I *think* ffery was on the same wavelength as you but we didn't really go over him much, just kinda waiting for more content (doesn't this whole game feel this way at this point?).

Also goddamn it fuck that song it's so fucking bad why do you have to remind me of it? ;_;
I promise to look at those games tomorrow. to me the biggest thing is that his vote felt perfunctory.

wrt: bingo, I thought the same thing but his post doesn't give any indication of this and yet it still reads that way.

and yes, the game feels stagnant that is why this game feels really really off to me. it shouldn't be happening this early.

I think what I do not like is how much time is being eaten up with v/la's and lack of posting. of course people are going to sit around and get paranoid of 1 another but it seems implausible that the whole scum team is lurking it out.

*sniff* radioactive is a really good song (kidding)
whoops
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 234, Garmr wrote:1
In post 72, ICEninja wrote:Garmr is looking fairly town, I got embarrassed town vibes from post 63. Fitz giving no content seems like a frustratingly common trend with this guy. Street Hassle dropped a (pretty big, in my eyes) town tell that I don't want to discuss.

The number of town looking players here suggests that there's at least 1 scum in the "hasn't posted yet" camp. I might have to do some lurker hunting this game.
In post 194, ICEninja wrote:I'm having a hard time seeing the Garmr love. I'm not scum reading him, per se, but I feel like people are letting him off easy.
But ice you were the one who started the garmr love why do you deny me and my loving embrace. :cry: On a serious note what do you think they are letting me off easy with?

2.The herself vs street thing looked a little personal glad they sorted it out don't want to dwelve to deep into it.

3. Fitz. Don't see him as town but the initial reason about his reaction to hydras wasn't something I could put my vote on. But the post by herself post 201 does make fitz suspect i would like to see his response. because at the moment his a good day 1 candidate for a lynch

Gone nuts for squirrel girl don't like the pressure herself has put on SG side note for latter.

finally where to place my vote at the moment I'm pretty flexible between the fitz and orts wagon.
wrt the bold: wat pressure we have nut thing as town.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

I tend to have that paranoia too a lot w.r.t. inactive vs. active players but sometimes the scum team can just suck.
It's part of the reason I'm fine with playing the waiting game with some of the inactives and seeing what comes out of them. If it gets to the point where everyone starts looking town, then I'll worry. As of now, though, I don't feel the need to reset.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 220, ICEninja wrote:Saying this about your top scum read (or at least who you are currently voting) makes me feel like you're probably the same alignment as fitz. It seems like either you're a townie hesitant to rush too deep in to a mislynch on bad info or (less likely) a scum buddy trying to play down the wagon while still getting credit for being on the wagon.

I'll make a note of this for when we've got a flip on fitz.
Why can't I be hesitant town and he be scum that I'm wrongly doubting a read on? Also, is what I did any different than what you did?
Banksys Flareon
Banksys Flareon
Goon
Banksys Flareon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by Banksys Flareon »

I'm replacing out boys. Work is literally crushing me (I almost died under a pile of clothes.)

My apologies. I hope to play with you again in the future.
“You're mind is working at its best when you're being paranoid.
You explore every avenue and possibility of your situation
at high speed with total clarity."
― Banksy
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Regfan replaces Banksys Flareon
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Regfan »

Hey, I've been following the thread fairly closely so I have a bunch of reads (Mostly town-reads, my scum-reads are fairly weak; suffice to say I think scum are largely in the lurkers at the moment) but I want to do another read through in the next hour, then I'll let you know where I'm at.

Vote: StreetRacer
. Policy lynch, if these noobs make endgame we lose.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

Hey your predecessor scumclaimed and we're lynching you, sorry bro ;_;
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 242, Street Hassle wrote:Hey your predecessor scumclaimed and we're lynching you, sorry bro ;_;
Naw, was actually pretty townie, surprised you missed it and yeah, I did the meta-reading before I replaced in, wanted to be sure (Still wasn't 100% sure but confident enough) and you've misread that entirely too.

i tch u how 2 scmhnt?
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

Eh, I did find her early posts somewhat suspicious but the main idea behind the vote was to see if she's react as emotionally / passionately charged as she did in her one town game, which is why I've been waiting this whole time.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

Also, way to post a link that doesn't even work. You suck.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Regfan »

That just sounds like an excuse so you don't seem as n00b.

So how do you want me to go about this? Massive wall of my reads in detail (Which I'll probably inevitably do anyway since I'm gay like that) or just where I'm disagreeing with you? Also the link did work, you suck more.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

Massive list of reads is better for me personally.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 243, Regfan wrote:
In post 242, Street Hassle wrote:Hey your predecessor scumclaimed and we're lynching you, sorry bro ;_;
Naw, was actually pretty townie, surprised you missed it and yeah, I did the meta-reading before I replaced in, wanted to be sure (Still wasn't 100% sure but confident enough) and you've misread that entirely too.

i tch u how 2 scmhnt?
Can you tell us what you think she meant then. I wouldn't normally ask but you brought it up so........ (Puppy eyes)
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 247, Street Hassle wrote:Massive list of reads is better for me personally.
Alright, I'll go make a pot of tea and then get around to another read through. You going to be up in about an hour to go through it?
In post 248, Garmr wrote:Can you tell us what you think she meant then. I wouldn't normally ask but you brought it up so........ (Puppy eyes)
Pretty sure Banksys just found the phrasing of Streets as slightly weird and awkward (Very little motivation to state you have town reads to someone else but not mention who) and wanted an explanation behind it to see if she could understand Streets train of thought. Understood it in but didn't agree in town-hunting so much so requested that it stay private in the future (Which is wrong, town hunting > scumhunting tbh).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”