Is it fine to be angry...

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Elephant Hell
Elephant Hell
Townie
Elephant Hell
Townie
Townie

Is it fine to be angry...

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:07 am

Post by Elephant Hell »

...if your players are royally screwing up your game? Or, in a more general way, do game mods have the right to be pissed off when their players have no idea how to play Mafia, don't bother reading the game's rules, don't bother with properly reading their role PMs, can't be bothered to play the day game at all (for example, in my game the night phases (which have gone on for the normal length of a few days at most) have so far lasted far longer than the day phases, and that isn't an exaggeration), etc.?
Elephant Hell
Elephant Hell
Townie
Elephant Hell
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Elephant Hell »

Mr Stoofer wrote:BTW, you seem to be an alt. For whom?
You.

...On another note, how would you go about combating a play-to-survive mentality? A few of the players where I play/mob have this ideal, surprisingly enough some of the more experienced players included. I've tried explaining the concept of winning with your faction even if you're dead several times and most of them understand that, but there are a few who don't and who have a tendency to speedlynch and bandwagon to avoid being lynched themselves and so on (and inexplicably, they manage to get away with that).

Return to “Mafia Discussion”