Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Plum »

Brian: I won't go into details here, but me and Kaze joking with one another early game doesn't signify particularly.
In post 25, Bert wrote:I'm a miller for real. Weak miller

:(

/phone

Later y'all!!!!!
Weak?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 39, Bert wrote:I'm someone named Annie lionhart

Weak human miller aka miller

G2g though to watch bama sooners game at dinner
????

Very odd claim. How is your Millerhood described in your Role PM, if you can paraphrase please.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 46, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:What was the early miller test, Brian?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Plum »

I'm going to put my evaluation on hold until Bert answers my earlier question, anyway. It should help clear up what 'Weak' is doing here, too.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Plum »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BROseidon
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 622, pitoli wrote:The plot flavor and setup of the game may be inspired by the manga, anime adaptation, or the weird fanfic-esque things that go on in my head.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 78, Kagami wrote:The "Weak" thing is legit, it doesn't mean weak in the traditional sense. Since Bert is the first to mention it, he's town.
II;m currently willing to trust you on that one.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Plum »

And therefore okay if Bert passes on paraphrasing his Miller description from his Role PM.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Plum »

Scum may have been given fakeclaims for abilities and not necessarily for character, or have other bits of setup information - like Brian said, there may be effetive flavor traps. Or not. For now, is there benefit to continue the setup speculation? Unless
Kagami
says yes, can we all drop it for now? Thanks.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Plum »

If we just let Kagami say what she said initially, accepted it for the time being, and stopped, there's a chance scum wouldn't have guessed it and we could have left peacefully with the same benefits. Watching the setup spec unfold was excruciating.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Plum »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Paschendale
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Plum »

Because he's scum.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 129, Kazekirimaru wrote:That seems like a really odd safeclaim. Most safeclaims I've seen were something akin to "Character, Vanilla Town" or maybe "Character, Town Vigilante" for an SK with odds stacked against them. Miller as a fakeclaim seems harsh.

PEDIT: You're losing me here, Kagami.
Kaze, can we freaking stop trying to outguess the setup?

Please.

Pie, you're a good person here.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Plum »

I'm reading Pie Town, and his posting here is relevant, productive, and not harping on setup spec.

There's value in all
information
. Much as I enjoy delving into things to better understand them, there is not value in all discussion.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Plum »

Also: I agree with almost all his suspicions and lines of inquiry.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Plum »

Why shouldn't we lynch you today, Paschendale?

Whom do you fault for rolefishing here, if that's your evaluation of the 'Weak' modifier discussion?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Plum »

I don't buy your stance here. At all.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Plum »

Bro is being smart about this.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 157, BROseidon wrote:
In post 153, Plum wrote:Bro is being smart about this.
1) Have you read any of my games?
No, I'm just appreciating someone being intelligent about this mess.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Plum »

Pie, I'm not seeing anything Bro is saying that you don't like as a big deal. Likewise vice versa.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Plum »

Hmm. Tried reading again. I think he's wrong - that is, I think his view of your play, that lead to his vote, is not actually the design or intent of your play. But I'm not convinced that this is scum nefariousness on his part.
In post 157, BROseidon wrote:Also Tammy needs to get her ass in here and obvtown up so she can lead. Towns without structure suck :/
I'd be happy to take up the position.

Agree that Bro's stuff regarding the setup and setup speculation isn't a significant Towntell. It's always nice to have common sense about, though.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 177, Paschendale wrote:Plum is mainly just a reaction to her tone, but she did go along with Kagami right away. She was one of the few not to react with "what's a weak miller?" My asking that was another thing I amended in my first post right before submitting it. But Plum fell in line right away. In general, though, her posts contain quips, emotes, and unsupported votes. But nothing resembling cases or opinions. Some of it is associative to Kagami, and that's unwise without a flip, but the rest is dodgy comments and tone.
Cases are scummy, haven't you heard? But I'll tear you apart a little if you like. I might even enjoy it.
In post 44, Plum wrote:
In post 39, Bert wrote:I'm someone named Annie lionhart

Weak human miller aka miller

G2g though to watch bama sooners game at dinner
????

Very odd claim. How is your Millerhood described in your Role PM, if you can paraphrase please.
In post 62, Plum wrote:I'm going to put my evaluation on hold until Bert answers my earlier question, anyway. It should help clear up what 'Weak' is doing here, too.
There was a reason I asked what I did the way I did, you know.

Your case against Kagami is blatantly disingenuous and a very bad move on your part. She never, contrary to your statements, implied that it was the Normal Weak modifier:
In post 78, Kagami wrote:The "Weak" thing is legit, it doesn't mean weak in the traditional sense. Since Bert is the first to mention it, he's town.
It don't know that anyone thought 'Weak' meant what it usually does - it was pretty clear to me by the time she explained it that it probably meant what she then went on to say it means and that she believed scum didn't have access to the fact that such a modifier would be part of the setup.

She never asked for another 'Weak' claim - only stated what she'd do in the event of a third one - which, considering what she assumed about scum knowledge, was a pretty reasonable approach.
In post 147, Paschendale wrote:I think it is far more likely that she or part of the scum team is a goon and has the weak modifier, hence how they know what it means.
This isn't even remotely plausible. Scum don't and can't have the Weak modifier; they are Weak by default.

Anyway, we should lynch this.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Plum »

In post 184, mykonian wrote:Paschendale's entrance is decent.
Explain, please.
In post 195, zMuffinMan wrote:@f16,
In post 146, Plum wrote:Why shouldn't we lynch you today, Paschendale?
this was where i started thinking plum scum

although none of plum's earlier posts were all that great, this is just the type of question i hate the most. i've never seen a town player ask this sort of question, and i can recall examples of scum players using it (like, most recently, pa in FEA)

also didn't like #180. i'm pretty sure you've read imperishable night, or at least skimmed the important parts. how do you not see similarities to my play re varsoon/pie there?
That question was a variation of the statement 'you are hella scummy bro and I'd like to redirect more of the conversation towards that subject'. I . . . really don't think I've read anything of Imperishable Night? Sorry?
In post 196, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 180, Plum wrote:This isn't even remotely plausible. Scum don't and can't have the Weak modifier; they are Weak by default.
oh, also, i don't really get this part
In post 622, pitoli wrote:4. There is a fancy night-only mechanic involving the 3D Maneuver Gear technology from the story!! Human-aligned players will be able to use a limited special ability to avoid Titan actions during the Night, leading to general confusion and misdirection.
This doesn't completely rule out a Titan(-shifter?) having 3DMG, but it certainly implies that the default state is that Human characters have the 3DMG ability and scum do not.
In post 210, Paschendale wrote:
In post 180, Plum wrote:It don't know that anyone thought 'Weak' meant what it usually does - it was pretty clear to me by the time she explained it that it probably meant what she then went on to say it means and that she believed scum didn't have access to the fact that such a modifier would be part of the setup.
That's a weird misrep of your own reaction to the weak claim. And Pie's. And Kaze's. Kaze explicitly invoked the standard meaning. Why are you lying?
Key words here are 'by the time she explained it'. As in, not immediately, but after some of Kagami's cryptic-ish statements and before she stated it explicitly, I made the intuitive leap. And to clarify - from the time Kagami stated with confidence that the modifier wasn't Normal Weak and that scum wouldn't know what it was, I couldn't come up with a usual setup approach that wouldn't involve scum knowledge of what the Weak modifier is. But I hoped Kagami had explicit reason to believe it was the case, that the confidence from which she spoke was based on that information.

Only those who didn't give
any
credence to Kagami's initial statement that Weak wasn't the Normal Weak modifier believed that it must mean what it means in Normal games.
In post 210, Paschendale wrote:Since the weak modifier isn't based on alignment, explain how this is true. Why are you lying?
Again:
In post 622, pitoli wrote:4. There is a fancy night-only mechanic involving the 3D Maneuver Gear technology from the story!! Human-aligned players will be able to use a limited special ability to avoid Titan actions during the Night, leading to general confusion and misdirection.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Plum »

Whatever. I pretty much figured it out and given that I hoped Kagami was right about scum not knowing, kept my mouth shut and hoped they hadn't pieced it together too. Given that we now know there's no Mod-information reason on Kagami's side to believe scum didn't know about it . . . I still read Kagami-town and Bert-Town.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Plum »

If this game degenerates into Kagami vs. Bro and F16 vs. ActionDan I won't be a happy camper.
In post 262, BROseidon wrote:
In post 176, Plum wrote:I'd be happy to take up the position.
Then start building some structure.

Because so far everyone's running around with their heads cut off.
I'll try. Just read up to Tammy's first post, and happy so far so, really, either way.
In post 275, BROseidon wrote:Scum are probably trying to out-WIFOM various townies about when they'll burn their commutes. Having closer to guaranteed kills later in the game is probably something scum are going to want to hold on to.
This reminds me - there's probably not an outright breaking strategy to use of the 3DMG ability. As in the series, we don't necessarily know what scum know or what counter abilities they have (it wouldn't especially shock me if scum had as either a group or one as a character ability a one-shot effective Strongman). But there may be a strategy that will optimize our use of it that will still be beneficial even though it obviously needs to be discussed in the presence of scum. I'm going to think on it, and I hope others will do the same.

For everything good in the world, stop the madness of BRO vs. Pie. More likely Town vs. Town than not (before a meta check on the two of them, anyway. Scum attracting this much attention this early on this basis doesn't seem a good risk/reward ratio at all. Both are being a little overinvested in fairly typical early-game anomalies to my reading, and neither seem scummy or off in general throughout the discussion - though I should do another look at that later I guess maybe, plus maybe a look at the F16 and co. business. I'm most interested in stuff from Pasch, Tammy, Muffin, and sort of Kagami when I have these 7 pages to read for the first time, for various reasons).
In post 381, pitoli wrote:
Paschendale (3)
: Plum, Kagami, Tammy
This is a nice feeling.
In post 384, Tammy wrote:The broseidon / pie clash feels like a big misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion.
In post 392, mykonian wrote:Which is why the undercurrent that names plum is surprising to me. It's different than what I expected from this game and I'm trying to find out if the reasons is either that people simply don't know her, or because I'm wrong about my assumptions about her, or because scum is somehow mingling in that discussion and amplifying the noise it's making in this game. Regardless, it says very little about plum's allignment. It might say something about the people talking about her.
I like the way you think - liked the whole post and line of thought, not just what I quoted. Hopefully not just because it's all about me, but still.
In post 393, zMuffinMan wrote:who is talking about plum-scum other than me?

everyone else seems to think she's town for <insert shit reason>
Pasch, though admittedly I think that's it? You didn't respond to anything in my post related to your suspicions, which is mildly annoying but in this case doesn't strike me as an issue relevant to my scumhunting (i.e. I've already made a general decision to trust you on stuff for the time being).
In post 398, Paschendale wrote:Plum's posts still have me uneasy, but I'm willing to accept being wrong about the "weak" thing. But I don't like the way she handled it at all.
Please elaborate. Or not. I'm not interested in letting you off the hook here though.

ActionDan and Kaze are two on whom I have little grasp. More worried about Dan, to be honest. I should read his stuff in more context - I skimmed his ISO just now - but I'm not impressed particularly. It's all one theme - maybe two, if you count the Townread on Kaze. F-16, by contrast, from the outset has irons in many fires.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Plum »

It's true. I'm not pro letting the Day linger. We're already at 18 pages. No one needs a 50-page Day 1, especially not in a Mini.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 440, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Plum, what do you think of BRO's interpretation of Dan's statements. I could see a scenario where Dan is town and BRO is scum buddying him.
He . . . seems to be pointing out that it's perfectly conceivable that someone finds letting a line of questioning go like that scummy. Which is true. Right now I don't think that in this case it's a particularly good argument on ActionDan's part (for reasons that go beyond the actual instance he argues about). I
don't
think Dan's trajectory is particularly good. To be honest, you started this discussion by asking Bro what he thought of Dan. Tempo and timing don't suggest that Bro is taking in-the-moment advantage of the question to buddy up to Dan. His position here is reasonable - which is to say null on both scumminess and buddying for Bro here. I think you're reaching and blowing this specific series of interactions out of proportion, to be honest.

Don't want to get into a long theory discussion, but a long Day 1 is often not good for Town.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 450, Kagami wrote:Bro, you've thrice complained that it would be impossible for scum not to know about the weak stuff, and have even said that it would be "gamebreakingly bad modding" for that to be so. If you're wrong, that's one hell of an insult to pitoli. I think it's unlikely that you'd be willing to tell the mod off like that, especially since you've modded yourself and not without difficulty. The only way you could be sure you're not seriously insulting pitoli is if you are scum and you were indeed told about the weak modifier.

VOTE: bro

fwiw, I think pasch is scum too~
Kagami, please don't. Bro is almost certainly not a better vote than Pasch. Basides, your argument makes almost zero sense. Bro's point was that your belief depended on something that was very unlikely from a balance perspective. Why do you think Bro wouldn't take the small risk, if it was that, of insulting the Mod, if he genuinely believed something was unviable from a balance perspective and that it was relevant to Town assumptions about gamestate? Arrrrgh.
In post 452, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote: I am down with lynching BRO as well. Even if he is town, he is a fucktard so w/e.

VOTE: BROseidon
No. Bad. Very bad. Make it stop.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 461, BROseidon wrote:Kagami just tipped her hand.

She's either a lot less good that people have been giving her credit for, or she's scum trying to protect a buddy.
Don't get me wrong, this occurred to me as a definite possibility. I waited to see her response while she might still have had confidence in my Townread on her. I'm not particularly impressed?

Kagami - are you really that sure scum had no information about the Weak modifier? As in, does your PM give you direct reason to believe that? Nothing in-thread suggests that they didn't. Even if the risk isn't small, your Broscum read rests on the assumption that Town-Bro wouldn't see it this way or wouldn't call out a mechanic or setup element that didn't make sense from a balance perspective.
I
didn't think it made much sense to assume that; I only did because your confidence implied you had information in your Role PM that indicated that scum didn't know. I just can't fathom why you think this is a good argument, which gives me at least some pause. Bro - you may be right. Hm. Really not sure here. It would explain one thing that didn't make sense - why did Kagami out what Weak meant so easily when Bert didn't get it? What was gained for the Town by doing that? It was a piece of information that could always be explained later if it turned out that it was necessary e.g. if people kept running Bert up after all that.
In post 463, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 459, Plum wrote:No. Bad. Very bad. Make it stop.
Why is it bad. He is spending a massive amount of time discrediting me and acting like he is King fucking BROseidon in his fuck-all-rationality castle sitting on his mighty throne acting like a fucktard.
I don't want to be too condescending here but I'll take the risk. I'm not here to referee theory fights that people get worked up about, take too personally or seriously, and vote on. Or maybe I am, but I'd rather people didn't make me spend my energy on it. This exactly what Town
does not
need.

Stop voting people because they piss you off, because I don't want to have to clean up the mess.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Plum »

1) I disagree with your assessment of the likelihood based on my own experience in games and as a Moderator who's constructed Theme setups and had them reviewed.
2) This is a horrible reason to suspect Bro. Your assessment of what
others
think is likely to be unbalanced is obviously different here from more than just his.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Plum »

I think it's unlikely that the Weak modifier was unknown to scum absent Town with Mod-derived information suggesting they don't. It's a potential significant balance issue which is most easily fixed by giving scum some information about this. It is incredibly swingy and a worse fix to assume that Town would semi-confirm at least a couple of people based on claiming Weak and give scum extra power to combat that - especially given that Weak players are presumably intended as a buff to scum both in terms of having outs for not being commuted out of Night kills the entire game and WIFOM shelters for massclaim and other scenarios. In this specific case, I think that things played out to strongly indicate Bert Town.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 486, Kagami wrote:plum, I have to think about it. I still think the certainty, certain enough to know that he's not being extremely offensive to someone, is unwarranted. I would have to be near 100% certain before I would say something like that. In no public conversation does he do anything like telling someone their modding is gamebreakingly bad.
... he said it would be if the Mod didn't inform the scumteam about it somehow. Furthermore you're assuming that because you think it's too offensive to take a chance saying Bro would have that perspective too, which. Too many assumptions, y'see.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Plum »

Yes, yes, thank you Kaze.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Plum »

Sure, but first will you tell me whether you've gone to the effort to browse my posts on the matter or not?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 493, Kazekirimaru wrote:I recall you not liking/believing his stances on the weak modifier argument some time back, but I was wondering if you've had any changes of mind since then.
Where's my vote? Well, I'll get to this in a minute.
In post 494, ActionDan wrote:this is generally the time when I should realize things are going too well with Bro/F-16 having 5-votes each. haven't read latest pages yet
Unfortunately I'm unconvinced that either is a particularly good lynch.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Plum »

Kaze: Pasche literally and directly misrepped Kagami. He stated that she pretended that Weak meant Normal Weak even though she knew that wasn't true - but she
never
did so; from the beginning she stated clearly that it
wasn't
Normal Weak. So, besides an outright lie and a bunch of fallacious accusations that I lied -

Spoiler: This is really tl;dr because cases are scummy, yo
When Kagami said what Weak signified, Pasche posted a meaty post that did not mention anything concrete about the topic at hand besides 'not being swayed one way or the other' by Bert's Miller claim - the easiest stance for scum at that point. He didn't even bother to say 'I saw what Kagami just posted and [any follow up, even just 'I'm not sure what to make of this']. His post was constructed out of whatever he could say - and stuff easy for scum to say, too -
before
Kagami's bombshell, and he just went with making the post and ignoring it as best he could.

When prompted
about this, he takes the stance that Kagami was outright rolefishing. He here makes the blatantly false claim I noted at the beginning of this post. His opinion that Kagami was trying to out non-Weak for scum benefit is almost certainly contrived. His 'case' against me is scummy as hell:
In post 177, Paschendale wrote:Plum is mainly just a reaction to her tone, but she did go along with Kagami right away. She was one of the few not to react with "what's a weak miller?" My asking that was another thing I amended in my first post right before submitting it. But Plum fell in line right away. In general, though, her posts contain quips, emotes, and unsupported votes. But nothing resembling cases or opinions.
Try harder. Try harder telling me I lied about stuff. Seriously. That's one of the scummiest cases I've seen in a while. It is all buzzwords. It contains no explanation of why any of those things - assuming I behaved that way - are scummy.

You know what? Remember how CTD found me out in Boat? 'Assess posts based on how hard they'd be to fake for scum.' So. Looks at Post #115, Post #398. Look at them in context. Tell me that they're not easy to make and fake as scum, especially given context. Tell me that those cases aren't contrived and lacking in actual substance. Tell me Pasche is scumhunting. Tell me it's not just words words words. Go on.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Plum »

I . . . don't care? Chances of running up two scumbags as serious wagons Day 1 isn't super high? And I haven't yet seriously read F-16 as scum? I have no way of having a good idea of how plausible it is right now except by the broadest heuristics, and it doesn't even really matter to me Day 1.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Plum »

Pasche, I explained both of those already. You obviously can read the game. I'm not going back over this.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 513, ActionDan wrote:paranoia only goes so far tammy
Ah, the under-readable Dan resurfaces.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Plum »

Of the two, Dan seems hella more scummy than Bro.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Plum »

Tammy: You're not wrong.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Plum »

Shoot me now. This is going to be the blind leading the blind, except at least one of the parties fully believes he has like 20/10 vision.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Plum »

Is there a reason we're setup speccing here? I'm not saying anything anyone's saying is wrong. I think we'll be skeptical of an Eren claim at least as much as any other claim, at last as far as flavor/character is concerned. So what are we gaining here?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:35 am

Post by Plum »

Hooray more roleclaims! Huzzah! No, wait.
In post 590, Mafia Theory wrote:Gonna throw down a tentative VOTE: Plum, since it's my best lead at the moment.
On the basis of having a Townread on good-scumhunter Muffin, whose suspects include your slot, Bro whom you're reading Town, and me. Just to make sure I follow here.

Also Pache I never lied and you did, so. Will you just stop pushing that line. Finally.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Plum »

If you don't tell me how much you skim I only have your actual posts to go on, bro.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Plum »

Dan's actually kinda pretty scummy.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Plum »

He hasn't done anything productive and seems completely comfortable with that staying the way it is because he's not getting flack for it.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Plum »

???
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Plum »

can we lynch Pache now? Please?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by Plum »

BRIAN
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by Plum »

Apologies for needing to be prodded.

We lynch Pasche, even though, yes, kthxbye kinda sucks.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 916, Kthxbye wrote:Ymir will not be happy if you lynch me....just sayin.
We don't care :twisted:
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Plum »

Oh for goodness' sake, can we STOP THE SETUP/FLAVOR CLAIMING DISCUSSION STUFF?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Plum »

all right, you got me, kthxbye would be a pretty decent lynch as well
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Plum »

For a better reason than because she's your waifu?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Plum »

Can't plausibly be a trust tell.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Plum »

Not bad lynch.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Plum »

In post 997, Kagami wrote:"You missed that we crumbed masons, you must be scum" is a thoroughly ridiculous argument.
Yeah. If you're going to claim masons, claim it. Tee-hee 'aw, you're not actually confirmed in my Role PM' stuff isn't going to cut it. The Mod has gone to great lengths to remind us that the game can't be broken by flavor &c. &c. So. You're claiming Masons now, great, kthx is off the table as things stand.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Plum »

That wasn't a claim, Pasche.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Plum »

In the immortal words of DrippingGoofball, "Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity."
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Plum »

Fitting what you're given together with what will save you in a particular gamestate is an art. Scum having safe names and access to plausible abilities != claim no-brainer per se.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Plum »

I never said you were a great lynch - I conceded the fact that you looked like a decent lynch to Kagami at some point. Your stuff was highly unimpressive, especially the 'tee-hee character claim' and what looked to me a scummy response to my response (which was effectively meant to convey 'I don't care what character you claim because unbreakable by flavor blah blah blah'). I had no intention or desire to push your lynch over Pasche, nor would I have liked you lynched over Pasche (and possibly over mastin) even before your clarification about this pseudo-Masonry thing.

Cases are scummy, bro, and if you took enough initiative to skim my ISO I wouldn't have to do it for you. An abbreviated case:
In post 497, Plum wrote:Kaze: Pasche literally and directly misrepped Kagami. He stated that she pretended that Weak meant Normal Weak even though she knew that wasn't true - but she
never
did so; from the beginning she stated clearly that it
wasn't
Normal Weak. So, besides an outright lie and a bunch of fallacious accusations that I lied -

Spoiler: This is really tl;dr because cases are scummy, yo
When Kagami said what Weak signified, Pasche posted a meaty post that did not mention anything concrete about the topic at hand besides 'not being swayed one way or the other' by Bert's Miller claim - the easiest stance for scum at that point. He didn't even bother to say 'I saw what Kagami just posted and [any follow up, even just 'I'm not sure what to make of this']. His post was constructed out of whatever he could say - and stuff easy for scum to say, too -
before
Kagami's bombshell, and he just went with making the post and ignoring it as best he could.

When prompted
about this, he takes the stance that Kagami was outright rolefishing. He here makes the blatantly false claim I noted at the beginning of this post. His opinion that Kagami was trying to out non-Weak for scum benefit is almost certainly contrived. His 'case' against me is scummy as hell:
In post 177, Paschendale wrote:Plum is mainly just a reaction to her tone, but she did go along with Kagami right away. She was one of the few not to react with "what's a weak miller?" My asking that was another thing I amended in my first post right before submitting it. But Plum fell in line right away. In general, though, her posts contain quips, emotes, and unsupported votes. But nothing resembling cases or opinions.
Try harder. Try harder telling me I lied about stuff. Seriously. That's one of the scummiest cases I've seen in a while. It is all buzzwords. It contains no explanation of why any of those things - assuming I behaved that way - are scummy.

You know what? Remember how CTD found me out in Boat? 'Assess posts based on how hard they'd be to fake for scum.' So. Looks at Post #115, Post #398. Look at them in context. Tell me that they're not easy to make and fake as scum, especially given context. Tell me that those cases aren't contrived and lacking in actual substance. Tell me Pasche is scumhunting. Tell me it's not just words words words. Go on.
Blah blah blah, lynch this liar, that first bit of posting acting around what was being discussed was scummy as hell, blah blah blah.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Plum »

If this means we finally get to have a fight about why you're reading me as scum, bring it on.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Plum »

I guess not?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Plum »

What am I, chopped liver?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Plum »

Forgive me for being so old-school that LAL is still a reason to consider someone scum and lynch him.

... get off my lawn!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by Plum »

Brian Skies - so I'm scum because I've been on Pasche all Day, called him a liar, and haven't looked away from his lynch or been swayed by his arguments . . . and Pasche is freaking scum too?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 1062, Paschendale wrote:Yes Plum, one of the reasons that you're scum is that you haven't done any scumhunting at all, just defended your partner from my attacks.

Plum or Kagami must die today. And when whichever one we lynch flips scum, the other should follow.
Haha, no. You're going to claim. And then (barring unlikely developments from that), you will be lynched. I know you're desperately hoping that the vague contingent of people who think I might be a little scummy will save you if you keep repeating this stuff. It won't.

Brian - nope. We're not doing this. Not a chance in hell.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Plum »

Hahaha Brian, if you want a Plum counterwagon why do you care is Pasche claims????
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Plum »

If you want a Plum counterwagon
now
, you want me run up and forced to claim. More claims than necessary are good for scum, not Town. Why would you want someone to claim who you don't want lynched?

There are half-decent answers to this. I'll give you a second strike, how about that?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Plum »

You didn't strike out. Better than the alternative.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by Plum »

You struck out? And are very significantly scummy for it? Better for you, anyway. No guarantees that it's better for the Town.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Plum »

You and me both, Bert.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Plum »

Brian, if you're scum, you should worry.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Plum »

It's a little late, sadly, but I'm with you in that sentiment, Tammy.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Plum »

To reiterate: second time Pasche's not claimed when effectively at L-1. Little more than a day left until deadline. Seriously. Seriously. It's not unknown as a scum stall tactic, to make the understatement of the century.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Plum »

In post 1081, Plum wrote:To reiterate: second time Pasche's not claimed when effectively at L-1. Little more than a day left until deadline. Seriously. Seriously. It's not unknown as a scum stall tactic, to make the understatement of the century.
Literally I did it in the recent past as scum.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Plum »

In post 1127, ActionDan wrote:I'll vote plum over only because plum has no mention of mastin tho mastin voted plum
???

I've asked him multiple times why he's reading me the way he is. No response. Still want a claim? I'm here all day.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Plum »

In post 1137, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1134, Kazekirimaru wrote:Mastin, the hell? Keep calling me scum without interfacing with me directly? That's not goodposting.
You're scum because you're scum. :P

You're posting like scum, you're pushing like scum, your reads reek like scum, everything about you seems rotten to the core.
Amazingly, you think you can do this successfully, but when I do it it's not enough reasoning. Cool story bro.

PASCHE IS SCUM

He is posting like scum. Has been from the beginning of the Day. He's attempted to baldface lie to incriminate other players. He avoided taking a stance on the first early-game controversy because it was a precarious one. Deliberately. Because he's scum.
His reads reek like scum.
He is scum.

Bert, the Day will end at most a few hours earlier if you hammer anyone quickly versus not, so.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Plum »

Bert, will you hammer if/when Pasche posts without claiming?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Plum »

I thought we had like 10? Did I also misread when deadline is?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Plum »

You have my sincere apologies, BRO.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Plum »

Pasche, I started attacking you after your first post, in which - placing me as 'leaning scum' along with two others (including the person you voted in that post) and Kagami in 'null so far' - you could not reasonably be described at attacking either myself or Kagami. I've discussed and developed thoughts and reads with and about others - but yes, you've remained my main target. For a reason.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Plum »

This whole situation sucks.

I'm Squad Leader Hange Zoe, Human Flavor Cop. Y'all got flavor names for your abilities? I can target and get one of them as a result. She's one of my favorite characters and part of the reason I was so pumped when the game started.

Shout if you need me again, I may be busy slamming my head repeatedly against a hard surface.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Plum »

If anyone cares, the flavor justification is I'm always obsessively researching and experimenting test subjects. The more you know &c. &c.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”