What's in your clipboard? (Ctrl+v)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #0) » Sat May 14, 2011 2:37 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Principality of Monaco
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #1) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:50 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Gekko
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #2) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:12 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Nobody Special wrote:QGHAM TLGWK QXLQE XTDXU QLKTD OMTZT WKDSR DEHBY LTKTA TFKME PELKQ XEHXS CLDPX ZRMPL MDQKB CBZIK SKVBG XTFVR DPQLE HKZAB UMTME BNQTD OAPNQ TGETL BULQL PLAAP HQXTB LFOIT ZMQKM EPLAO IKVAH KTMAZ DTZRI KQXZG YRFQO IKLBL POLSZ FEDDO EHBYL TKTAT FKMED UQTGE TLBFO PLADY BZMPB KPOZC YNHMZ FPLME DOHET DBYPH REKBK BXSXT BLFOH ECHME FQOXU NVXLG RXEHB YLTKO TCGSO AAKHG DPAXV IMTLQ XSCLO XFMAB RMXLP LHGZA GSOAF KVBOP ETERL AVKBE PNOXA MVNGQ PLMPB ADZLZ LADMS BPNLA PXXEL ETMEM GKEME RPHNO PLDZE KLZAZ DTZCT MFQSO XEMPE RLAGC SYEZL EQFPE LNDTP ELKQX XVCSO BOPLG PXHPX TBLFO KTAOT SRMME BVIYD PEKVC GZLAP NLAZS ZLAHT DOXXU ZLBKS KDOLR XGMOB ZKVMO DSZTZ RLAXV CSOBO PLGPN PHQZX TCXPO XEMPZ WEZAO MPBKB KGOSZ DTPLE PDSDT PEFQZ BFOKT AOTAO RMEOX TETMF IBEDM MTSDA NBHXQ FQXIC TLQSD KEZBF OKOXT QLUXM ELAGV DVMEG XABRU ZSZLG VLQLP LAGCZ LBAOP PHPET EQXGQ PLPLA OGKMT ODOBD LGHQE MBZEZ NEHTZ LAEMO DPNPM AMOPX LKQOP THDSL ZMBKO LAHTM EXZNL XTBLF OKTAO TSRMM ENTWK QXZEA PDPLE ZNPLM DHEAM FQEMM ELNMB KOOXR XYNTD BKPEF LMEDP XZRMA BRUVB ZAQKQ XZSZL PCLAE MOKDP MEQTX ZEKCD ETXTL TSDKE ZBFOF EZNZL TDACX ELZIK QXEBY RKZZE IKAXL TNUGE CEZYL QFAVK BHTKF QAOLS ZFEMZ ANKFQ AKFBO AFHPL DOXEA BRMFQ CXNMH KODTC HMOPD PAPHQ SDFOT LERLA CXMCE BFUME MTZLT QQKOA LACQG ZTLMC

That looks familiar :lol:

pedit:
Dfpim rjwmqgi, ode ix ispegt fmwbfj wm diywmq tdj irwswtn te sjixm cxep tdj juhjxwjmlj ec etdjxg, ixj isge xjpixairsj cex tdjwx ihhixjmt vwgwmlswmitwem te ve ge.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:23 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

makrooy
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:37 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

A Drop of Poison

Chapter Eight : Back to School

Disclaimer : Naruto belongs to Kishimoto. Ramen belongs to Naruto. Enough said.

"Tatsujin Hiroshi ?"

"Present."

"Uzumaki Naruto ?"

"Here."

"Karakara ?"

Said student raised her hand.

"Muremaru ?"

"Hai."

"Perfect. Now, both as your primary instructor and as your ninjutsu teacher, I welcome you all to this year at the Konoha Ninja Academy. For all of you new students, my name is Umino Iruka and teaching ninjutsu is my specialty. To those of you returning for another year here, my job is to iron out whatever deficiencies you have and make you all better ninjas."

Said teacher looked around as most of the class nodded. A quick look around revealed easily the state of the class. Bigger than the previous one, which was somewhat unexpected. It was the first class whose starting student would have been born for sure after the Kyūbi.

The lack of members from preeminent shinobi families was also telling. Since none of the clan-born students from the previous year had failed to pass, there was only a branch Hyūga and a male member of the Kurama family currently in the room.

As for returners, there were ten, Naruto not included. That was higher than average and a good thing in the chūnin's mind, as Konoha needed the manpower.

"Now, I'd like for everyone returning for a new year to raise their hands. There's no shame in that, as there's always more students graduating than jōnin available for mentoring."

One by one the returners raised their hands. Naruto also did, and Iruka was proud of the fact that none of his other selves even twitched. It probably had helped that this wasn't the first time he'd gone through this ritual.

"To those who are in their first attempt, these are the students who have a good clue on how to proceed. I'll try to make myself available as much as possible, but unfortunately there's only one of me. If I'm too busy or I'm out of reach, ask around. I'm pretty sure you can find someone who can help you in this class."

Only a few nodded this time. Muremaru, the male Naruto clone, was one of them, but not the female one.

"Now, another show of hands. Outside those who are returning, raise your hand if any of you have already had some kind of official ninja instruction."

A good half of the class responded, with Ariko as one of them. Which meant...

"Those who haven't ?"

Only six people had their hands up, Muremaru included.

He nodded. "There's no shame in any of this, either. I personally was barely trained before coming to the academy, and I'm the one teaching you now. The most important thing each of you needs is effort. As long as you train hard and study hard, passing the required exams will be a certainty." (As long as you don't have some kind of birth defect like Rock Lee, he mentally added.)

"Now, as I said before, I'll be teaching you ninjutsu, and General ninja knowledge along with that. We'll be seeing each other every morning, along with..."

Two small thumps in her hair said it all.

Incoming.

"What a cute bunny ! Where did you find it ?"

The Naruto clone known as Ariko turned to the side to find five girls right beside her. One was looking at her face, but all the rest were cooing over Ichibō who was in his customary place sitting upon her head.

'So that's what he meant.' She mused.

"I didn't. My father bought it for me as an acceptance present."

"Lucky you !" The lead girl, and the only one who had looked at Ariko's face, cried out. "I only wished my father was as generous as yours." She brought out her hand out of her pocket to shake. "Suzuki Fumichi"

"Mori Nishi"

"Hayabashi Asano"

"Okita Mihoshi"

"And Kimura Ringo"

"Jōdan Ariko. And the little guy upstairs is Ichibō." It had been cleared with him. Ariko could use his real name. From what he said, it had been more than fifteen years since he'd been summoned, anyway.

"Can he do anything ?" Asano said.

"I don't know." The bunshin answered. She wasn't supposed to be much of a ninja, yet. "My father said he was a ninja bunny, though."

"A ninja bunny ? Where did he get it ?"

"Somewhere in grass, I think."

One left front leg thump. Yes.

"He agrees."

"How ?" asked Mihoshi.

"He seems to understand everything quite normally." She pointed toward the rabbit. "Ichibō, say yes again."

Said rabbit once again hit the clone's head with his left front paw.

"How intelligent." responded Fumichi. The rest were also looking at the animal in obvious awe.

"The other paw's no. That's pretty much all he does, for now."

That was quite false. The real Naruto had been working with Ichibō near full time since the last council meeting on silent communication. It wasn't up to the point of actual language, but by combining thumps from all four legs with specific noises, the rabbit could pass simple messages to the clone (or ninja) working as his perch. Naruto's side of the bargain was all in the fingers, snapping some either in the air or against the other hand.

"So, what does your father do ?" said Ringo.

"Merchant." She answered instantly. They had been part of her persona's set-up.

"What kind ?" asked Nishi.

That hadn't. Ariko answered the first thing that came to mind. "Clothing." She had been looking at the pattern on the lead girl's clothes at that time.

"Like your kunoichi outfit ?"

"No, civilian clothing." She'd bought her outfit in Konoha, so couldn't say that it was from her father. "He's rarely in Konoha, actually."

"Why ?"

"Most of his work is in Grass. We live on this side of the border with it, but that's where he does most of his sales."

"Then why did you come here, instead of Grass ?" said the leading girl.

"Father doesn't hold the ninjas there in high esteem, from what I can tell. He prefers dealing with those from Konoha instead."

All the girls smiled in pride at their village.

"You will have your father bring some of his best stuff, won't you ?" said Asano.

"But..." Ariko answered.

"Yeah, I wanna see the top fashions of Grass." added Mihoshi.

"I..."

"I'm sure they are better that the boring ones we see every day in Konoha"

"Wait..."

"Come on, it'll be fun !" completed the apparent leader of the group.

By the time lunch was over, Ariko's cover was as near fool-proof as it could have been. However, the girls had managed to wheedle out of Ariko the promise of a show featuring his father's wares.

Naruto had also learned one thing about women, that she's preferred having known before making that decision about her father.

Never get between women and fashion.

Ichibō, on his side, had passed the majority of said time hitting the back of the female clone's head with the digits of his left hind paw, all while purring.

Meaning, in their language 'I am laughing at this situation.'

Well, good for him.

"Good day students. My name is Hyōjin Kiritori and I will be teaching you both Taijutsu and weapon throwing." The chūnin said in his usual even tone. "We will usually have two periods together, one before lunch and one before leaving for the day."

The class nodded.

"First, I will evaluate you, to see where you stand and what to fix. Please split into two groups, with those who have already gone through a year at this academy on one side and the rest on the other."

The class split itself as asked, and the teacher started with those returning. He did each person in the group before coming to Naruto.

Only a person who would have known Kiritori for a long time could have noticed the very slight tightening of the eyes the man had upon coming to stand beside the bearer of the Kyūbi's seal.

"You have already done more than a year in the academy, have you not ?"

"Yes." Naruto said, standing ramrod straight under the man's intense gaze. He hadn't been that way with Muremaru, but now the blond boy found his teacher quite intimidating.

"Show me the first kata of the academy style, then."

It took a moment for Naruto to remember what that meant, but he wasted no time once he did. He performed it just as Mizuki had taught it.

"Horrible. Watch me." The man answered.

Said person performed the kata. Naruto quickly picked up quite a few differences that made the exercise much more fluid that he'd ever seen before.

"Now, can you repeat what I just did ?" Kiritori said once he was done.

Naruto did, to the best of his ability. It visibly wasn't enough.

"Bring your left foot towards the right." The man said as he performed the exercise. "Shift your center of balance a little lower. Extend less in the third movement. The sixth must start lower."

"Now, repeat that kata while fixing those holes until I tell you otherwise. And trust me, if you stop." The chūnin lowered his face right next to that of his student. "I will know."

Naruto started over again, trying to fix the mistakes pointed out, while the teacher went to the other group.

Ariko was one of the first to pass on her side. The chūnin was much less cold and rigid with her, but had her practicing the first kata nonetheless. He did physically help her in the placement of her limbs, however.

As Kiritori came to Muremaru, the teacher found the boy already performing the first kata. Near perfectly, even.

"Very good." The man said, with a very slight smile upon his lips. It was good to have his hopes confirmed. "The only issue I see is a block an inch too high on the seventh movement."

Muremaru redid the whole thing, this time perfectly.

His teacher nodded. "Try this one then." And he launched himself in the second kata of the academy taijutsu.

He then left Muremaru to his own devices, continuing with the other students.

By the time the first part of the class was done, Muremaru was up to the fourth kata, while most had started on the second. The teacher hadn't let Naruto move on from the first, however.

"Uzumaki Naruto"

Said boy straigthened from his seat. What had he done now ?

"Don't think I haven't noticed the message you just passed. Did you think that since this was the first day, I wouldn't notice ?" Kazuhi, the maths and history teacher, yelled out.

"You will put the cap as always and go stand in the corner as usual." He added, as some students started laughing at the blond's predicament. "You will stay there facing the wall until the end of the class, where I will find a suitable punishment for you."

Naruto, now in the corner, sighted. This was pretty much life as usual in this class. Nearly every day Kazuhi found an excuse to send him in the corner, and continued the class as if nothing happened. A few students always snickered at him, but they went unpunished, while he would join anybody in the corner if he did the same.

The man was a master of double standards, visibly.

Worse was that the chūnin was a teacher who wrote out his lesson on the board instead of explaining orally, so the punishment meant he missed nearly an entire class each time this happened. It might just have been Kazuhi's way of teaching, but Naruto was pretty much persuaded that the man went that way just to hinder him as much as possible.

A class like that was always long, and he'd learned that the punishment was always worse if he didn't wait for the teacher to acknowledge the end of the class before leaving the corner.

When he did, however, the man was waiting for him. As always.

"As punishment, since this isn't your first offense..." First this year, maybe, but not in total. "You will write down 'I will not bother other students' until I come back. You will unfortunately..." And his face visibly showed that he didn't find it unfortunate at all. "Be missing your next class. I will be back after the teacher's meeting, and I'll keep you here if I find you haven't written enough. Is that understood ?"

Naruto nodded, grinding his teeth.

"Good. I will see you later." He then left the class.

Naruto nearly tossed the stick of chalk in his hand at the teacher in retaliation, but stopped himself when a better idea came to mind.

Yes...

"So room and board in exchange for help serving the customers five days a week, is that correct ?" said a Naruto Clone in the shape of a mousy brown-haired girl of seventeen.

"You got it, girl !" answer the owner of the restaurant, an heavyset tanned man in his thirties.

"Deal then." The clone said, bringing his hand forward.

They shook on it, and the clone was shown to her room. It was small, a little smaller than Naruto's original bedroom, but it would do. There already was a bed and a desk, and she would eat downstairs in the restaurant itself. More than enough.

She was the third clone in this city, which happened to be the grass capital. She was the only girl, and the two previous already had jobs, one in a building in construction and the other at a caravan dock. They made more money than her, even including her easy access to food, but were pretty much in the same situation as she was.

As she was straightening her bed, a burst of memories came through her head. This was bizarre, as the original had instituted a near-complete memory-exchange silence during the hours where the three main clones were in school, with only urgent messages being transmitted. It was the first message since classes started, so she wondered what it would be.

Then she laughed.

Laughing at one's own mistakes and at falling prey to pranks had become a necessary survival skill to clones, as Kage Bunshins pranking each other meant that one would get both sides of the deal. Laughing at one's own misfortune came soon after, as sometimes one got the prey's side long before the prankster's.

So she laughed, all the while thinking of how to fulfill the expectations of those Konoha girls. She had passed a few clothing stores on the way, but hadn't paid much attention. This time she would, and hopefully a clone in Konoha would do the same. It wouldn't do not to have a point of comparison.

Iruka stepped in the academy's meeting room a little anxious. This was make it or break it day for Naruto and his clones, and his mind had sent him treacherous images of meetings where the other teachers spoke of infiltration assignments, and guessed at which village was the cause.

He hoped it was only his creativity playing with him and not some kind of premonition.

He was quickly joined by both Kazuhi and Kiritori, the first smiling and the second as impassable as usual.

As head teacher, it was his job to open the discussion, so he did. "We have thirty six students this year, the first full class since my arrival in the academy's service. Any issue with specific students ?"

"None whatsoever." answered the Taijutsu teacher. "I've tested just about every student in both throwing and academy kata, and can see no issue with the student as of now. It is of course too early to tell if any have specific issues that will need to be resolved, but everything is as it should for now."

"Good." Iruka nodded. "That is exactly what I wanted to hear." That is, no issue with the clones. "How about you, Kazuhi ?"

"Nothing unusual. The Uzumaki boy was once again disturbing the peace by passing messages, and is being punished for it right now." He said, then turned towards Kiritori. "You did receive the message I had sent to you, correct ?"

"Correct." Kiritori answered.

Iruka found it bizarre that Naruto would do such a thing. Especially since his usual partners in crime, Kiba and Shikamaru, were no longer in class. "I will note this in the boy's record." Afterhe'dconfirmed it with said boy, of course. "Anything else ?"

Kiritori answered no in a movement of his head. The maths teacher, however, was more verbal. "Nope, everything as usual."

"Then this meeting is over. We'll meet tomorrow at the same time."

Both nodded and rose, leaving in the next step. The head teacher on his side took a moment to unwind. Everything was as planned. The clones hadn't failed in their job, and had infiltrated the school without issue.

On one side the chūnin was glad of this, as this meant Naruto had this much more chance of passing, while another was dismayed a little that this had been so easy. While Naruto was good at what he did, this also showed how easy it was to infiltrate this academy. He'd have to make sure to fix this, at least as soon as Naruto and his clones were out of the academy.

Yup, that's what he'd do.

"AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH !"

Iruka was interrupted in his musings by that hard yelling. Jumping out of his chair, he surged through the door, running full pace until he arrived at the maths classroom, where his college was standing, still raging.

After a quick look that the other teacher was fine, Iruka turned towards the classroom. And instantly had to hold his laughter back, as it would instantly destroy whatever trust Kazuhi had for him. It was evident who had gone through here.

On every surface of the class the words 'I will not bother other students' were written. And by every surface he really meant EVERY SURFACE. In chalk on both the blackboards, in ink on each poster and each visible sheet of paper. In paint on the ceiling, walls, and on every single tile of the floor.

Stepping inside the class, Iruka went to the teacher's desk and grabbed the maths book there. Looking through it, he saw how throughout his protégé had been : Every single page was now impossible to read due to the words on every page. A quick check at two random books in a closet at the back of the class showed the same.

"That boy must be punished harshly for this." Kazuhi yelled.

"That boy ?" Kiritori said as he reached his collegue. "You think a single boy made this ?"

"I must say it sound preposterous." Iruka added, still holding back his laughter. "It would take at least ten, if not twenty people acting in concert to manage such a thing." The head teacher thanked god right there that barely anyone knew of Naruto's skill in the Kage Bunshin. Hopefully it would stay that way for a while.

"I agree." added the taijutsu teacher.

"Well, he was the one alone in here being punished." responded the maths educator.

"I would find it more plausible that a group of people entered the room after this student left, and defaced this class hoping for this very result. I have no liking for the Uzumaki boy, but I won't have him punished for something he visibly couldn't have done." said the Taijutsu teacher.

"Well, at the very least, he's going to be the one cleaning it." answered Kazuhi.

"And why is that ?" said Iruka.

"He was supposed to stay in the room until I came back. And if it is as you said..." he added, looking at Kiritori. "This wouldn't have happened if he'd been still there."

"True. I will not oppose that."

"Then I'll have Naruto here before classes start to clean up." He couldn't go against both like that, and even there he wouldn't. One should clean up his messes, and that Naruto knew that well.

Iruka arrived in the council room to find every single Naruto there laughing. He was pretty sure what they were laughing at.

"I must admit, Naruto, you haven't lost your touch. But you do know that you'll have to clean everything up tomorrow, don't you ?"

The group looked at each other and started another and started another round of laughter, while a single one, which I expected was the real Naruto, answered. "No worries, I planned it that way."

The chūnin took the last empty place at the table, and Naruto started the meeting. "Welcome, all, to the meeting of those in the know. Today was the first day at the academy and, as such, the first day our prank is live. First, Iruka, status report. No suspicion amongst the teachers ?"

"None." The teacher answered, smiling. Naruto was doing well in a leadership position. "The only discussion I had with the other educators was about your prank. Nothing else came up."

"Perfect."

"I do have a few questions."

"Ask away." The real one said, while the others turned towards the chūnin.

"Did you really do anything to disturb Kazuhi's class ?"

"No." "Nope." "No, sensei." Answered simultaneously Naruto, Ariko and Muremaru.

"Nothing like that." answered Ichibō. "It was the blond boy two desk left of Naruto who threw a paper under his desk."

"Tall as this..." Iruka held his hand at a specific height in the air. "Wears glasses ?"

"Yes."

"Then I know who it is." He responded gravely. That was a returning student, and the teacher was pretty sure that he'd done it exactly to get this result. "I'll take care of this."

"Don't worry about it, sensei." said the original student. "It is better if it stays that way. Less pressure on the two others."

Iruka nodded, even if he didn't agree. He was going to mount a file against every single abuse of power recorded against Naruto, even if he wasn't going to be able to use it while said boy was in school. He was pretty sure the Hokage would want to know, anyway.

"Anything else ?" asked the Naruto upon which Ichibō was standing.

"No, nothing else."

"So, second point : Ariko's error." Upon which moment said bunshin yelled "Hey !". "We need to bring up what she promised."

"What she promised ?" said Iruka.

"Ariko made the mistake of saying that her father was a clothes merchant from Grass..." Muremaru said in a way much closer to the one the real Naruto uses, but with a different tone. "Before a group of girls asking questions about Ichibō. They ended up managing to have Ariko promise them a show of her father's best clothes before long."

"Suzuki Fumichi, Mori Nishi, Hayabashi Asano and Kimura Ringo ?" the chūnin asked.

"Yup, those and Okita Mihoshi"

Iruka laughed at that. He heard about those. Where most of the kunoichi in the year previous had been boy-obsessed, or even Sasuke-obsessed, those four were already known to be fashion-obsessed. And they'd gotten a new member too.

It was probably the worst choice of profession to say. Outside fashion designer, maybe.

The rest of the bunshins ended up joining in the laughter, even Ariko, and it lasted a good minute.

"To continue." Naruto said. "We'll need to have a number of clones looking at the fashions of Konoha for comparison. I'm appointing that task to you both." He pointed at the two civilian clones, Kumori and Kokuei.

The two nodded.

"We've already received confirmation messages from the clones in Grass, including a few memories of current fashions, so that side is taken care of. When you find something, have Anei or Jinei make the trip to Grass." They nodded again.

"Good. Anything else about school ?"

All the clones either answered or shook their heads no, while Iruka raised his voice. "A question actually."

"Go on."

"What's your opinion about Kiritori, the new teacher ?" he said, looking directly at the real Naruto.

"Strict with me, actually, much more than with the others." he answered. "But no real complaint. He's doing his job a hundred times better than Mizuki ever did." Mizuki tended towards ignoring Naruto, all the while appearing friendly when alone with Naruto. The boy now saw it for what it was, that is a way of sabotaging him while not affecting the rest of the class.

"He knows what he teaches." added Muremaru. "He's a better Taijutsu teacher than any we ever had."

"I'll second that." said Ariko.

"Then we can consider that matter closed." said Naruto as leader of the meeting, and Iruka left it at that. It would have to be good enough. "The next point : the clone network." He pointed at a group of three bunshins with twice as much paper in front of them as the others. "That's your show."

"Yes," said a clone in the middle, while unrolling a few maps. "Here's the latest."

The first map was one of Fire Country, while the second and third were both respectively of the east and west borders of said country. There were dots on all maps, though much more on the first. The only region outside the Land of Fire that had a large number of dots was Grass.

"As you can probably guess, the dots are the various places we have clones stationed. Most of them luckily have managed to find either jobs or shelter, if not both, but we have more than a dozen still looking. Said jobs are mainly physical work, especially for male clones, or the service industry in the case of females."

"None in the kind of service I am thinking of, I hope." the original Naruto said.

"No, but a few were asked. The closest we have to that is a bunshin working in a massage place."

"Good." said a few clones. The rest nodded.

Iruka, however, had not yet moved his face from the maps. At first he'd tried to count the dots, but quickly gave up on that as impossible. Looking wider at the regions didn't help.

He shook his head quickly to try to focus, and to dispel whatever illusion was in front of him. It didn't help. Naruto really was saying that he had clones in over half Fire Country.

"This is really true ?" The chūnin said, looking up at the trio. All three nodded solemnly.

"Mind if I test that ?"

"How ?" said the one in the middle.

He pointed at a dot at seemingly random. "Who's the one there ?"

Two of the clones in the trio turned to the one on the left, who started looking into a large ledger he'd been carrying. It took a few moments, but he came back with an answer.

"Two clones there. Brothers. They go by the name of Mizuno. Both work in the gold mines there. Eldest is Ichiro, youngest is Taro. They live together in a small room they rented at their supervisor's suggestion. Started working there yesterday." He looked up from his reading. "Is that enough for you ?"

Iruka nodded numbly. He'd chosen that place as he'd once done a mission there, one of his last as a chūnin outside the academy. It fit what he knew of the place.

That meant this whole map thing wasn't a prank on him by Naruto.

"Did you really manage to have Kage Bunshins in half of the country in close to a week ? How ?"

The original Naruto quickly looked around. "How about I answer that afterwards, Sensei ? I kinda want to finish this meeting as quickly as possible."

Thinking for a second, Iruka realized that Naruto was afraid that people outside would notice that either the two ninja clones or the two civilian clones were missing. He personally thought that this had a very low possibility, but there was little lost in humouring the blond.

"Ok."

"Good, then last point..." he said, once again sounding like a leader. "Civilian, that's you. What's been happening since the last meeting ?"

"We finally have the place we wanted, and are starting to make it ready for the shop. It cost us quite a bit more than expected, as the original owner haggled as much as possible for it. We ended up having to go over him to his boss to get anywhere." said the boy, Kokuei.

"We will be starting civilian school sometime this week, as soon as the paperwork goes through." added her 'sister' Kumori. "We should be starting to look for wares to selling either tomorrow or the very next day."

"Good." said the Naruto serving as a seat to Ichibō. "Hopefully everything will be perfect by the next meeting. Anyone has anything else to add ?"

Silence answered him.

"Good, then this meeting is now closed. The next one will be in three days, where I'll be summoning Nanabō-oh, so be ready to explain things if needed, ok ?"

"Ok." "Sure." "Yup." The mass of copies answered, and then left their seats one by one, leaving only the original, Ichibō and Iruka in the room.

"Now, about this explanation..." asked the chūnin.

"Can we talk while walking ?" Naruto responded, rising.

"While walking ?"

"You wanted me to fix the mess I made in Kazuhi's class, no ?"

He was silent for a moment. "Yes, right." He said, rising. He'd completely forgotten about it for now.

"Ichibō, stay here. I'll be back as soon as I'm done." Naruto added towards his rider.

Said rabbit jumped off. "Be back soon." he said, waving.

Naruto did not start talking until the two of them were in the tunnels. "Now, explaining..." He said. "How much do you know about the Kage Bunshin ?"

The teacher opened his mouth to answer, only to close it back up less than a second later. "Not much I must say." he finally responded.

"Now, I've been doing tests with this technique ever since I learned it, and I'm probably one of the people who know this technique the best." the student said. "So I know that calling it only a clone is like saying a ninja is only a soldier. It is, in a way, true, but only a part of the whole."

"The Kage Bunshin is a jutsu that makes a copy of everything the user is as a shell to contain an amount or raw chakra. Depending on how real you make the shell, it will both consume more chakra to maintain itself, and be an exact copy deeper."

"Deeper ?"

"Yup, deeper." Making a sign with both hands, he summoned a single clone beside him. "Look."

The clone took his kunai and started cutting his way into his hand. For an instant Iruka even saw bone, before blood obscured his vision. The clone dispelled itself soon afterwards.

"See ?"

He did. But that wasn't what had stuck to his mind. "How come it didn't dispel itself from the damage ?"

"Because I made it more real. It burns chakra like water though, and it wouldn't have lasted more than ten minutes at that." the boy answered. "The ones usually created have nothing but a paper-thin layer that's real, and that's why they're dispelled so easily. The ones I make now have a few millimetres of real surface, which is what I found the best in terms of toughness to time ratio."

"Along with all of that is a copy of the user's mind and memories, so that the clone can act independently and use whatever skills its creator has."

"That still doesn't explain how you managed to build a network like yours in a week."

"I'm getting there." he answered. "Now what makes my clones dangerous is that they have a way of draining chakra. And that there's chakra everywhere."

"Everywhere ?"

"Everywhere. Trees have chakra. Grass has chakra. Even the air has chakra ! It's different from human chakra, or so my clones say, but they can subsist on it."

"Now let's imagine one of my clones on a road. He basically has as much chakra as it wants, since it can drain the very environment when he needs. Say this clone makes another every time the road forks. How many clones will there be in the end ?"

"One for every fork on the road." Iruka answered quickly.

"Nope. One for every fork on every road. Because the copy made at the first fork will also make a clone when it gets to a fork, as will every clone he makes. And every clone his clones make. And every clone..."

"I think I got it now" the chūnin said, stopping his student. It wasn't addition, it was multiplication. No wonder Naruto had been able to do so much in so little time. "Why haven't you taken over the village or something ? With the manpower you have it would be easy."

"Cause the clones aren't without their weaknesses. Even removing damage, they are naturally weak against chakra."

"How so ?"

"You know the genjutsu dispelling method ?" the chūnin nodded. Naruto made another clone. "Use it on this one."

He did, not expecting anything, and was surprised when the bunshin burst into smoke. "Why ?"

"Simple. Most applications of chakra on the shell that is a clone disturb his containment ability, dispelling it. Someone powerful enough could actually go around dispelling hundreds at will, and it's not like ninja villages lack people who know how. The main reason my clones can spread easily like this is that nobody tests if they are real."

"Security through obscurity, really."

The teacher nodded.

"And now that we're there I'm going to show you another thing I found about the Kage Bunshin jutsu."

'There ?' A quick look around revealed to Iruka that the two of them were but a dozen meters from the academy, and he hadn't even noticed. He'd just focused on Naruto's words, and didn't realize the distance they were covering.

It seemed that Naruto could make an efficient teacher, also.

Unlocking the door, Iruka led the academy student to the class he had pranked. Opening the door and the lights, he motioned Naruto to come inside.

"Now, what else did you want to show me ?" He said, smiling. His favorite student was still full of surprises. He wondered for an instant if he could manage to have Naruto teach him his favorite technique.

"Watch." Naruto took a marker from the teacher's desk, put it in his pocket, then made another clone.

"And what is so special about this ?"

The clone took out the marker, uncapped it, and started doodling on a desk, making the words already there illegible.

"Hey !" Iruka yelled, but his student silenced him with a simple sign of the hand. The clone quickly finished his job, covering half the desk with black ink, then turned towards its summoner.

"Two minutes ?" it asked.

"Perfect." Naruto answered. The clone then dispelled itself.

And the desk was back in its original, albeit written-on, state.

"How ?" Iruka said, once again. This seemed to be his word of the day.

"When you make a clone, you clone everything. You don't summon a naked, weapon less copy, do you ?"

"No."

"Well, a Kage Bunshin is the same. Everything is copied. That also means that everything disappears once the clone does, which include paint, ink and the like. Watch."

The both of them waited for a minute, then everything written, outside of the lines on the board, vanished without a trace.

"The only issue with cloning objects is that the objects have the same resistance as the clone, that is to say none. And dispelling an object dispels the clone, along with every object that was created with it. That's why one doesn't clone food." That was actually how Naruto had found out : A clone had offered 'cloned' ramen to a group of bunshins, planning to dispel itself once they were all eating. The joke turned on him when he disappeared after the first bite.

After looking around one last time, the teacher turned towards the student. "Then I grade you A plus in pranking, with a perfect score. Surprising, efficient, harmless while not seeming so, and easily removed. I'll tell the other teachers that I had you come during the night to clean it off." He smiled, and then ruffled Naruto's hair with his hand.

"Now go. I'm pretty sure Ichibō's waiting for you, and that you have a lot to do."

Teacher and student then each went their own way, both with a smile on his face.

Happy 2011 everyone, and to all a great year.

As a New Year's gift to you I have a small challenge. There's a little hidden joke in some of the names of the new characters, that I ended up placing for fun. I am giving naming rights to the next original character (Please, at least something sounding even remotely japanese) to the first person who finds it. I read every single review or PM, so I'll find out either way.

To the few who asked about using names, characters or concepts from my stories, you have permission as long as you credit me for what you take.

See you all in the next chapter !
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:32 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

It is possible to be seeded the drops with Mica to obtain bigger crystals, this can be quite effective. Due to negative charges of Mica suface, protein might regularly come on the surface of Mica.

this was from the
corrections
made by my supervisor on a report of mine :neutral:
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:19 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:24 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

I was desperate! It was 2vs 1 1
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:46 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

Announce to these politicians that I will stop my attack if they dispose of Mist and extradite her and others responsible for the nukings to either me or one of the countries that has been targeted
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:48 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

SleepyKrew wrote:inspiratieloos

That's the third time in this thread :D
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:31 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Hiraishin
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

NF OE LA SK BL GA EI TC YB AL LG UR AU GR UW GF GT KQ LE YB DG GA DE RL TR YB LR PL KU SH UA LE KA LE BF OE UA LA EC PL ZF WI SP HR BO IC VL ET FK WX LE PT LB HK OE UA LA IO AU RL IH AE HF EI DG GA DL IS OI MV PT US MD OE HL VE LF WL GA TO WK BA GX GR QR MD UW CK HK LH SI WF WT TW BN CI OE UA FP OE WU LE CB BV TS FM IS NX TD EK IL DL QK CI KC IS WT AL RF RF BY SL RL LA UW OT LD MT AU LW NW UA BU OR UB GT SI AE MV NV ZF KU SH YB GL YD RE VA OI DK IS AE QR MD OE TF TW UR IH TM VF WL GA RU WL FK AB CB SK DL AN TS AV BA LA RT MT KT LU CF LF HW PT MD FK OE WH SZ RF BY AE AO ER MV NV FS CZ DL ZF LB ID SP PI PF EC BW MV VA FH BT RT AI PC TW LH CZ VL GA HA AG QZ LR PL KU IC HL KT BA UW FY GA EI SZ FH TU AO BA CF ZF WI ST MV VA UO PL SK LT TK LR PL KU FC WL DL AB AF KU KF MD SI UO KS OI AD LA LD UK SI HC YD WT TW RN DL QK CI IE DK BA ED RP SI UO GS FT FS UA RG TW FK ZC FK SA GV GA GC FZ IH AU LW NW UA OE HL VE YN RL TR IM BA KU AW LF NV DG GA RT DM IC BA UO XW GV GA DE RL TS UR BA GD RT PF UF SI FT CW BA PC NA FP UW FS HL LH BN LA BW BL OE WT ST MV NT SR EO FK CM RT DQ IH RW XF RG MF SI NO SR EO FK AS UW HP WQ BK FK WV GL TF TZ UA CS FC DG GA GT RT BN HA RE TW TF BW GA OE TF UW GC GR UW TF AW SV ST MD AU EV NV ED GY RF RF US MF GT KQ BA WL DL AB BN HA RE TW TO FR FR LF US LD YB OE WL EA HP TF RK FS TZ UA OE BL RU BT WI LA TC RP PF EM BA AW OE EA FH TS IC TP VL CB TF BV WT OT LB VB FX IH HS YN HA RE TW IW LD CL LH GA FS FH UT LY GC FK DG YB IS TC YB GR IH KM HT TD YN EH EI OE BV GA HL CI ED EN XF KO WT TO PF SI EI UR CW ST LY GC UA GM PC FS TP LE YN WK GT MI CF ZF KU WL WL HW AI UW KM DL DG GA DE RL TR IM BA GD RT MD GV GA DL FC AB BF WT TS EG GM OK HT EI OE HT SI OW FK FH RU SR EO RF CD GV GA RT WI FA BT HA IL DL QK CI GT LU GF IE MY LB AF WL GA TF SR UW CN CI ED EN QF CF LF AW ST IL DL QK CI KW GK KU BA UW TG ME DV OW EA BA IW LD DL BY SH UW PT TL IM FP CP RT NP IS IW CK UR TW AF UO OW GT HW BL HC KS MD FP FT PD BL GA EI FC HA FR BA ZF EB UA LA UW LT TK FP LA WL GA TS TP CB SK SK LB GA NV ZC FT ST TL UW EC BY FA BT HA AL GB UW MB WA IS HK SI CG XB BZ RF BY FV IH FS CZ UO NL DL QK CI GT LU CG GZ RH FT MD NV UW RF BY SF DV DL VF UO MD BK ST KA SR EO HW OI AU TG IW LU DL GF RL KU GT OT CW SV AL LG UR AB TB YB BA UW GI LV TD YB PC MS EG FT IW MZ ZC TW AF IF SI KO SV OE BV AU KF AH SI UO LS DQ FK AS SP RL WU SK VL ET WT TC FM IS SI AW ST YD KE BL AH GB IH NA LF HS UQ GT BW RG LF LG LU DG GA GC TC YF OE FK DG YB TS HS EK CF PM XF UA TL SI IB AI UW AR FP IA GT SI KU HW EC QT IC US OE OE EA IO OE UL FP CP GT UO PF UF BW LP SH DL CN WI WZ UO LW TL YD KU OE UA SI OE UT GI FR WH RL TF PC IP UO OW LE BY IT SE GT US LH IH SV OE UL FP CP GT UO PF UF OE HT LB GM TS EO UW KS GS OW CL BL VL DT FP OE UT DI IC WU LE CN CI AL AO IC FT MF AL GC IO OE UA DL CF XS KW FT RG MP IS WA GV GA GR CH LU CB TF UW GC AU EV NV HW RG WI UT HC EK CB ET WT HS DK BU BL OU LE AC DE IH SV OE HL VE KF SE GT IS IF UO PF UF TO OE UL FP CP EA UO MD TF EV GT SL FK EI HA EC MD BV IH OW IH NA LP SH FR FP IS CF BW MV ME TS EO PC TW PF TS EG TG ME DV IM TK KT MD PI PF EC OW FK FH FU RL TR SV AL NK AL AF CH FP QT PD WT BK GT PF SF IF HA AU SE LE ZC PD DL ZF EU DL AN LA EC SI AC SH BL WV BA SI DE IC FV IH GK TF FT FP TR GS IW AU ZF KR GL LH DI HA AV QD LE BF DL GB TK KT MD SI QR MV PT SI OW FK FH SR GV GA GV DL GM UA BA UW IE DK BA SI FH TS SH IH NA OE EA LB DG ST TL NV DT TB AO NX HP DL AH FI SN RL FK DR UE BK FK IW CK UR TW CF UF SI OW SZ IP UO OW LE CG TM FP DG FX IH CF LF FS GA IL TK KT MD LH CZ VL FK RF OG UR KS LD AL NV DL CF PM XD TC OS UA FK TE AB GI TS AU EV NV OW IH NA LF HW CL CI EN WL VB FT SE IH NA HW ET UA FN SR KC FH VL NW RL OR IH LF UA BA TW UT MD GT PC HS SI GA HT KU EV KT WT FK OE BU EA ZF KU WT DV FK AS EC SV OE WE YF IH OE IB NT TU YB IC CH UO LG UK BK ZF EI BO EK NV KW AC UA BA OE UL CV UL GD LE YB SI IP UO OM VE AH FI GT SI IA OR MI BK RT LF IT LY GC FK DG YB FS GA ST MD CL IT LF VL GS TG YB AB FS UK AO TQ WB GA DG OR UR BA IH SF PC RP BA DL CB IC UR OT BA ED QR AL LG UR DL RN DL QK CI RE SI LG ST RG MV NV IE DK BA SI EG AC FS UW RU LR VH LR AW FP NV CL EV WH VE RP EC RU BA LG MF AE YB FK RS PB TF CI HW FT FS EC SI CI HP SK GA KQ DL QK CI GT LU GF GT KQ BL FC AB CD UR NM ZY VB FT ST OW HL RE TW CB LE MT IP TK VL GN FD GL TK FY GA EI SC CI DL BA FI PF SV OE LA SK WT GT KQ UT AV SZ IP TM RQ WB LT WH WV BL TW IE NH RL SR CI EM BA DG GA RT DF IH AU IW AU ZF HR DL EC YB VL TS CS IO TD YB QR MV VE MV VA UW IS IF UO PF UF ZF HR DL OT YB BW LB BA SI OM AU GC OE WB IC CG HF EI OE UL CV UL GD WB WB TK MP IS OE CI HS KU KT TL TG EG FD IC RL FP CP DL FK TR OM LA FV AU TL MD BT DL AE FX TG IW LU GT KW HP GT RQ PF BX IH KT LU FT RF MD US OE DL ZF LB BU IT FI EI SI AW AT BL AW DL AH ZF ER KA LE BF IA TU AF EC AE YB TS HS EK CD LA FK OE WB DV IO ZF KU SH MY LB BA OI AQ BL AW DL AH GD RT MF SI CI HP SK GA WI FC FP AL TL LF UO PL DE IH ST FL GA EI SH GA LB RF HS LF TG IW LU KC SP TF BA DT AL AG MV ME UO VL FI LW LG FY IS OE FK LK AU TL LF FK RW FO CI NS SR EO FK RS TW PF WR PH RE TW SI QR MV MT SP HT LB BW MV KT TL FI WR EO TL MD LE PD BT IC VL GS GS
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:00 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:12 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Code: Select all

+---------+
|. . . . .|
| +-----+ |
|.|. . .|.|
| | +-+ | |
|.|.|.|.|.|
| | +-+ | |
|.|. . .|.|
| +-----+ |
|. . . . .|
+---------+
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

no target who would be especially difficult to dayvig
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:10 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:00 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Spend 4B on improvement of mines
Spend 4B on expanding territory
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:52 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

[REDACTED] of [REDACTED]
[REDACTED] of [REDACTED]
[REDACTED] of [REDACTED]
[REDACTED] of [REDACTED]
[REDACTED] of [REDACTED]
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Sometimes the users of Byakugan make some hand seals when activating the ability, though it is also able to activate without any seals. The used seals are: Horse, Tiger, Boar with nearly straightened fingers, Hare, Rat, Dog, Boar, Dog, Hare, Tiger with lifting just index fingers, Rat, Boar with nearly straightened fingers, Dog, and Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up. Sometimes just the last seal is used, and most commonly no seals are used.[4]
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:15 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

1,3-dioxolane
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:44 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

1. It is prohibited to kill, injure or capture an adversary by resort to perfidy. Acts inviting the confidence of an adversary to lead him to believe that he is entitled to, or is obliged to accord, protection under the rules of international law applicable in armed conflict, with intent to betray that confidence, shall constitute perfidy.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:09 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Scoreboard:
inspiratieloos: 110
PersonalIdiot04: 75
JDGA: 65
1joe60: 57
animorpherv1: 53
cjdrum: 18
Mist7676: 13
Rhinox: 9
CSL: 8
swyellowtail: 5
Nobody Special: 3
Quilford: 2
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

The defense would like to note, Kiwi II cannot be held accountable for the actions of his predecessor. But we will get to that later.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:43 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Bihca
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:36 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

'and the willow sayeth unto the ninja: wherefore dost i weep? 'tis tears of joy, as thy kin and mine together fell thine foes, who would bring the axe and torch to the wood. the log ist thine ally, and mine kin. calling upon the log, is to call upon me. to aid thee in battle, i weep my tear of joy.
and the ninja spoke: yea, thee and thine kin shall forever be blessed among me and mine kin. for thine bravery will never be forgotten.'
-book of the log, song of the willow, verses 1-4

'as the log takes your place, you become the log. the log becomes you. for a moment, you are an extension of the logs blessing unto ninja.'
-book of the log, chronicle of the replacement verse 3

'you are fools! your log is but a mockery of the power of ninja!- the ninja from the desert declared. and the people shook their heads.
you have been denied the log for a long time, sandwalker. we cannot force you to see the glory of the log, but know this. when the time comes, and you have no other allies to call upon, the log will hear your prayers, and aid you.'
-book of the log, redwood journals verses 15-16

'and as the smoke cleared, his foe stared in awe at the log. blackened and charred, the log crumbled. the ninja, filled with righteous wrath, fell upon his foe and slew him. he made his way to the log, and wept. his companion, the log that had accompanied him through so many battles, was no more. he spoke thus to his fallen companion: though now you have fallen in battle, you rest where the logs forever grow. the forest of life called for you, and you answered its call, as you did mine. i thank you my friend.'
-book of the log, honor of the forest canticle I, verses 78-82

'he despaired, for in this place of stone and earth, there was no logs to be found. reaching out with all his might, he begged for a log in the forsaken wasteland. and he was answered, and saved by the log, in a place where there were none.
-book of the log, wanderers saga, verses 7-9

'the log took his place and fell, forever into the abyss. the people, hearing of this, railed against him, in such numbers he swore to never endanger another log again. for many years, he fought without the log, growing more and more weary with each passing day. finally, he came across a foe that was too strong for him. as his life was about to end, he felt a familiar pull, and found himself out of harms way, seeing a log in his place. his stunned foe was felled in his stupor, and he approached the log, he knew it, for it was the same that fell so long ago. he asked of the log: why did you endanger yourself for me again? have you not done enough for me? and the log spoke: it is my duty, and our bond. we exist to save the ninja, and they exist to save the trees. we both play a part, for which i am content.'
-book of the log, honor of the forest canticle II, verses 59-70
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:16 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos: 196
JDGA: 169
Quilford: 81
PersonalIdiot04: 75
1joe60: 60
Rhinox: 56
animorpherv1: 55
Nobody Special: 47
Mist7676: 23
cjdrum: 19
swyellowtail: 11
CSL: 8
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:36 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:27 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 803, izakthegoomba wrote:inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:09 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

A YouTube link Drench posted in Color of Money?

Edit: Lol, I swear I didn't check beforehand
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:58 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Event: Laura Roslin (Robotnick2) discards:
Politics 3: Investigative Committee
Politics 4: Investigative Committee
Politics 5: Preventative Policy
Leadership 3: Declare Emergency
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:51 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Player Politics Leadership Tactics Engineering Piloting Treachery played Cards
Agent P [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] 0 2
Bagaros [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] 0 3
Inspiratieloos [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] 0 3
Maxous [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] 0 4
Drench [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] 0 9
Robotnick [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] 4 1
Destiny [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] 2 10
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:20 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

mastermind Hoppster
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

It said a lot for how used you can get to just about anything that when Travoc walked through the wall nobody reacted with much more than a nod of greeting. Touching the phase-shifting device on his arm to switch it off the nervous expression on the Tollan's face when he turned to Weir did not fill her with happy thoughts. 'Sorry I'm late but I wanted to check and double check my findings before breaching this with you all' he said apologetically. 'I'm pretty sure that at least some of you are not going to take this at all well' he told them, greatly underestimating his thoughts on the matter as he took a seat.

'Okay after that kind of entrance it had better be good' Sheppard told him.

'Go ahead Tesserarius' Weir told the Tollan using his military rank.

Travoc took a breath. 'As you all know I have been attempting to consolidate all files from the Atlantis database pertaining to Ancient weaponry and military secrets for some time now and although it's taken me a while I'm finally starting to get concrete results' he began. 'I was already putting together a list of possible planets where we might find surviving equipment and test sites here in Pegasus when I broadened the search parameters to our own galaxy using the additional access we've had to encrypted data since the Aquatoids emerged' he said. 'Apparently the Ancients had instigated a contingency plan in case they did but unfortunately for them it didn't come to fruition in time for the Wraith War because it would have likely helped quite a lot based on our experiences here.'

'I don't suppose you could speed this up and get to the point could you?' Beckett requested. 'I've got to get back to the Medical Bay soon.'

The Tollan closed his eyes. 'Do you remember when I mentioned before about finding references to the Ancients undertaking a program involving genetic engineering back in the Milky Way' he asked rhetorically. 'Well as I theorised it was designed to produce a biological weapon of a sort and they enjoyed not inconsiderable success in that endeavour.'

'You are saying that there is a weapon's cache or something back home which you think we can find and recover the weapon for use against the Wraith or the Aquatoids?' Vaselov asked.

Travoc opened his eyes again. 'No it's already loose' he said. 'As a matter of fact it was contained back in the Milky Way but it's already spread to Pegasus now and it's already proving to be quite effective' he said. 'It's us' he stated.

'What?' Weir exclaimed.

'It's us' Travoc told her. 'The Ancients created humanity on Earth, directed our evolution and occasionally played with our DNA over the course of millennia in order to produce a species that was far superior to them in combat ability' he said. 'You know how it's been said several times that the Ancients were very bad at war' he continued, 'well they weren't' he said. 'The problem is that our perspective is skewed, the fact is that we were just designed to be very, very good at it.'

Weir blinked. 'I'm sorry' she said eventually after a long pause, 'could you say that again' she requested.

'Our species is the result of a long-term project to produce a more innovative and aggressive race than the Ancients themselves' Travoc told her. 'The Aquatoids made the Wraith to fight the Ancients and the Ancients basically made us to fight the Aquatoids' he said. 'That is to say not all humans were made for that' he noted, 'most of the people here in Pegasus weren't made as part of the project they were more like a well-meaning hobby I suppose.'

'We're weapons?' Beckett asked in shock.

'So it seems' Travoc told him. 'The Ancients tried to finish the project in a hurry here in Pegasus during their war with the Wraith but they didn't have time to do more than introduce a few extra genes into a small number of planetary populations' he said. 'We might want to check out a world called Sateda by the way' he advised.

Teyla raised her eyebrows. 'That could explain a great deal' she said while casting nervous glances at the Ancestor Weapons sat around the room.

Beckett was philosophical now he was starting to accept the news. 'Somehow I always thought that the meaning of life stuff we were going to discover while we explored the stargate network was going to be a lot deeper than just beating the hell out of all the hostile aliens we encountered on the way' he said. 'Ironic' he added, nodding to himself.

'It can't be true' Weir said to herself quietly, 'we can't just be the leftover war-toys of some precursor civilisation' she tried to convince herself before a thought occurred and she suddenly stood up and thumped her clenched fists down on the conference table. 'I refuse to accept that Russell Sharp is a first class representative of what we were intended to be!' she shouted out into the universe before collapsing back into her chair, her eyes glassing over as she considered the bleakness of creation.

'I think you just broke the boss' Sheppard told Travoc who at least had the decency to look apologetic about it.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:49 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Eulogy for Common Sense

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, why life isn't always fair, and how, on occasion, maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you earn) and reliable parenting strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned, but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a six-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job they themselves failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer aspirin, sun lotion or a sticky plaster to a student; but could not inform the parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar can sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason. He is survived by three stepbrothers; I Know my Rights, Someone Else is to Blame, and I am a Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone.

(Please note: I received this from a friend and am passing it on. Author is unknown, but very much appreciated. Feel free to pass it on.)
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:50 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Round 1: Predators
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:36 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

S005-EN-Portal

Green Wiki Organization
Green Wiki is part of the foundation Eurict. Green Wiki has an editorial board and editors. The Editorial Board evaluates texts that are written by editors.

Editorial Board January 1, 2012
Cock Gerner (NL)
Charles Orle (NL)

Editorial January 1, 2012
Cock Gerner (NL)
Hulshorst Joachim (DE)
Charles Orle (NL)
Erik Orle (NL)
Silke Silanoe (DE / NL)
Mary Jane Wouters (CAN)

Participation to the editors
Green Wiki is in these languages:
German
English
Dutch
Polish
Czech

Would you be co-editor of Green Wiki, please send an email to info@wikigreen.eu

DAC
Google translate, I'm not actually that bad at English.
Ftr, if someone is really interested, this won't actually start for a year or so. :wink:
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:01 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 6293, izakthegoomba wrote:
Ok guys. This has been great fun, but I'm calling it off now. I think the game was stagnating already, and the crash just really nuked everyone's enthusiasm about it - including my own. Thank you all for making this such a great experience, and I hope to see you in the sequel.

I'll be typing up some kind of summary, so I'd appriciate it if those of you who know what's been going on keep quite about it until then. Particularly inspi, plague, and chess...
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:39 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Sent: Mon 23 May, 2011 7:10 pm
To: izakthegoomba
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:31 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #41) » Tue May 01, 2012 9:33 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

LOLS FOR THE LOL GOD! CRACK FOR THE CRACK THRONE!
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #42) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:25 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

If there is enough knowledge IC to come up with the idea: Investigate the possibility of implanting one in a volunteer (preferably someone terminally ill) for interrogation purposes. Make sure they know about what will likely happen and that even if the Goa'uld is nice and helpful they still won't be trusted because it might be pretending.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:05 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

StrangerCoug's uncreatively acquired hill.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:50 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

~/esrf/169a_4/
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:21 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Congratulations! You found the game! Post in this thread to show that you have arrived.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

Overall InnerShell OuterShell
Low resolution limit 64.84 64.84 2.85
High resolution limit 2.72 9.03 2.72

Rmerge (within I+/I-) 0.107 0.066 0.364
Rmerge (all I+ and I-) 0.110 0.067 0.376
Rmeas (within I+/I-) 0.117 0.072 0.395
Rmeas (all I+ & I-) 0.115 0.072 0.392
Rpim (within I+/I-) 0.046 0.030 0.154
Rpim (all I+ & I-) 0.034 0.024 0.111
Rmerge in top intensity bin 0.064 - -
Total number of observations 142224 4007 19573
Total number unique 12200 402 1581
Mean((I)/sd(I)) 14.9 24.8 6.2
Mn(I) half-set correlation CC(1/2) 0.981 0.969 0.969
Completeness 100.0 99.8 100.0
Multiplicity 11.7 10.0 12.4

Anomalous completeness 99.9 99.1 100.0
Anomalous multiplicity 6.2 6.3 6.4
DelAnom correlation between half-sets -0.171 -0.175 -0.082
Mid-Slope of Anom Normal Probability 0.820 - -
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:05 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

had you not been posting all your work in the Ctrl+V thread,
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:08 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Average unit cell: 114.2 205.6 62.38 90 90 90

Space group: C 2 2 21

Average mosaicity: 1.07
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

/home/student/[REDACTED]/190a_5/process/aimless/190a_5_2_0002_scaled1.mtz
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:40 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

ENCYCLOPEDIA GALLICA — Les émeutes qui ont entouré le défilé du premier mai 2013 ont une fois de plus attiré l'attention sur la scission du Front National et, par là-même, sur sa cause profonde. Depuis la révélation de l'existence des Mages, le parti ultra-nationaliste est dans ce qui ne peut qu'être appelé une guerre civile ayant mis à jour ses deux principaux courants, frappant jusqu'au sein de la famille régnante du parti, les Delacroix. Marion Delacroix, fille du fondateur historique du parti d'extrême droite, a réagi aux violences qui ont touché le défilé en regrettant "des excès de patriotes bien intentionnés mais trop excessifs face à leurs compatriotes".

Ayant rapidement adapté la ligne politique de son parti pour inclure les Mages dans les dangers menaçant le mode de vie et les traditions françaises, la dauphine de Jean-François Delacroix s'est retrouvée confrontée non seulement à son ancien camarade politique, mais à son père, qui, peu avant de mourir de causes naturelles, a comparé les Mages à Jeanne d'Arc, en affirmant qu'ils étaient "le rempart du peuple contre une élite manipulée par les intérêts étrangers". Philippe Lachal, numéro deux du parti après la mort de son fondateur, s'est rallié à la bannière de celui-ci, regroupant autour de lui la frange ultra-nationaliste des soutiens du Front National dans un noyau dur, tandis que Marion Delacroix a continué sa doctrine populiste, ajoutant les Mages à une longue liste contenant banquiers, religions non-chrétiennes, autres puissances européennes...
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

osteosarcoma
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:26 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:59 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

/home/student/[REDACTED]/190a_5/process/refinement/ligA_closed_fitted_refmac1.pdb
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:31 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

In post 304, Art Rooijakkers wrote:Challenge Four - Popularity Contest

Oh look, another pretty simple challenge. This episode is easy!

Your goal in this challenge is to campaign around the site for the most support. More specifically, you must go out and find members of the site (not in the game, and RedPanda is excluded as well) to post in this thread with a post that says
Go [Playername]!
. This campaign will last 72 hours, and the player with the highest number of posts directed towards them are offered an exemption.

As a bonus, if the team as a whole gets over 60 people to post in support, I will add $10000 to the pot. I will only count accounts with 1 post prior to this one (or in other words, no random alts). The support must be for a specific player, posts of "go team" or something along those lines do not count.

Good luck, and
Go Eteocles!
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:30 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

/home/student/[REDACTED]/[REDACTED]/process/refinement/190a_5_closed_nolig_refmac7.mtz
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:29 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

V/LA on Monday, probably Tuesday too, possibly longer (Getting a piece of bone cut out)
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:40 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Psykojinx
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:50 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Town, town, town
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:35 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

of sasuke in a Neon pink jumpsuit, for stealth training... and it works
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:52 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Point- people who own guns are pro violence, gun nuts and stupid. Any crimes committed with guns are their fault.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

Sir Bill, post: 9487870, member: 78618 wrote:Danzo laughed in the privacy of his office. He had originally thought that this furor over "shipping" was ridiculous, but he had discovered benefits to it soon enough.

After all, it was a hobby in which all that people suffered was the occasional heartbreak, and it managed to keep the experienced ninja both occupied (
very
important, with ninja) and in practice with the subterfurge that Konoha usually ignored. Not even Sarutobi would have objected to this! Probably. Maybe.

Danzo had even learned how to stir up the pot once things had started calming down, all to ensure that Konoha's military always had a few "espionage drills" available. All that was needed was for him to prod the Civillian Council into supporting some ridiculous pairing, and the ninja would rush to counteract their shipping, and each other's shipping, and try and ensure that their own schemes to derail the plots of others didn't inspire an even worse pairing from taking place.

Yes, Konoha had finally become the hotbed of intrigue that he had always wanted it to be, and all it took, was love.

Sure, things got out of hand every once in a while, like Negi’s admirably straightforward method of ensuring that Hinata and Naruto could spend time together. His attempted hospitalization of the both of them had resulted in Tsunade setting a few ground rules regarding this shipping war, and the newest Kage of the Village of the Sand seemed to think that foreign intervention in Konoha’s shipping was acceptable, but overall, Danzo could say that everything was going exactly as according to plan-

There was a banging at the door, and one of his agents slammed it open. "Sir, we couldn't stop him, he's right urkgh-"

Standing over the unconsious body of his doorguard was Itachi.

"You tried to pair Sasuke with whom?"

Danzo blinked, and swiftly recalibrated his worldview to accommodate an Itachi who cared about that sort of thing.

"Ah, yes, that Chouji incident was merely a smokescreen for-"

"Of course he was!" Itachi snapped. "The same goes for that thing with Naruko, Hinata, and Tsunade!" Wait, what? Had he been outmaneuvered? He hadn’t accounted for that eventuality. "I was referring to your attempts to pair him up with Ino!" What?

"Itachi, I was-"

"Your obvious attempts at setting up the Naruta pairing leaves no one suitable for Sasuke, since Sakura's obviously going to end up with Shino at this point.”

Danzo had to blink at that. “But I thought that Sakura was due to discover that the letters were forged?”

Itachi glared at him. “That means nothing if she decides that, regardless of whether or not Shino was the one who originally sent the messages, she still cared for him, and you know that.” Itachi continued his staredown. “Now, as we both know that Sasuke is going to want a heterosexual relationship even if merely to start the clan up again,
regardless
of what certain factions seem to believe to believe of him and Naruto, that leaves a limited number of possibilities. Furthermore, due to the power dynamics, he is unlikely to go out with anyone of a differing age. That leaves Ino as the most reasonable candidate.”

Danzo gave a slightly confused blink. “And your point is?” Danzo looked into Itachi’s eyes, and could see more anger than he could ever recall seeing in the man's face before.

“The point is that she is a
fangirl
,” at this three tomoe began to spin, “and I cannot tolerate my little brother entering a relationship with a
fangirl
”.
It takes a special kind of insanity to write this.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:03 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/ ... st-9562398
Can anyone who is a pony fan and/or not afraid to lose their sanity confirm that this is what I think it is?
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:24 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Projectile, conjuring, shaping, dispelling, imbuing
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:54 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

\emph{et al},
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2414 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:12 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Playername

Continent: Gurinland
Money 43.128.018.000
Last turn income 7.622.018.000
Population 20.180.541
last turn population growth 60.361

Soldiers 0
Reservists 0
Draftees 0
Approval 75

inspiratieloos

Continent: Suvonia
Money 118.276.939.874
Last turn income 17.100.142.447
Population 33.577.577
last turn population growth 116.319

Soldiers 0
Reservists 500.000
Draftees 0
Approval 100
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:05 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

2,2,5,5-tetramethyl-2,5-dihydro-1H-pyrrol-3-yl)
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:04 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Leiden University, Einsteinweg 55, 2333 CC Leiden,\country{ The Netherlands}}
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:32 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Spoiler: Length
Abkhazia Georgia 3 8 12
Achaia Greece Byzantine Empire 4 12 15
Adrianopolis Greece Byzantine Empire 2 6 11
Aegean Islands Greece Byzantine Empire 4 9 13
Aktobe Khwarizm 3 7 10
Alania Alania 5 16 21
Albany Scotland Britannia 4 12 16
Aleppo Syria Arabian Empire 5 16 23
Alexandria Egypt Arabian Empire 5 16 20
Algarve Portugal Hispania 2 6 8
Alger Mauretania Arabian Empire 6 14 19
Alsace Lotharingia Holy Roman Empire 2 6 8
Anatolia Anatolia Byzantine Empire 2 6 9
Ancona Italy 2 6 8
Anjou France Francia 2 7 10
Antioch Syria Arabian Empire 3 10 15
Apulia Sicily Byzantine Empire 3 9 12
Aquitaine Aquitaine Francia 4 13 19
Arabia Arabia Arabian Empire 5 14 19
Aragon Aragon Hispania 4 13 18
Armenia Armenia Byzantine Empire 3 9 11
Armenia Minor Armenia Byzantine Empire 5 16 20
Armeniacon Anatolia Byzantine Empire 2 6 9
Ascalon Jerusalem Arabian Empire 4 11 16
Asturias León Hispania 2 7 9
Aswan Egypt Arabian Empire 3 10 12
Athens Greece Byzantine Empire 3 9 13
Austria Bavaria Holy Roman Empire 4 12 18
Auvergne Aquitaine Francia 2 6 9
Axum Abyssinia 6 16 22
Azerbaijan Armenia Byzantine Empire 4 12 14
Azov Alania 3 6 10
Badajoz Andalusia Hispania 4 12 16
Baden Germany Holy Roman Empire 2 7 9
Baghdad Mesopotamia Persian Empire 6 26 32
Barcelona Aragon Hispania 6 19 26
Basra Mesopotamia Persian Empire 4 15 16
Bavaria Bavaria Holy Roman Empire 5 16 23
Bedford England Britannia 3 10 15
Beja Portugal Hispania 4 12 17
Beloozero Rus Russia 4 4 13
Benevento Sicily Byzantine Empire 2 6 8
Bergslagen Sweden Scandinavia 3 5 10
Berry France Francia 2 6 9
Birjand Persia Persian Empire 8 22 25
Bjarmia Rus Russia 5 5 13
Bohemia Bohemia Holy Roman Empire 5 16 23
Bosnia Croatia Byzantine Empire 2 6 7
Bourbon Aquitaine Francia 3 10 13
Brabant Frisia Holy Roman Empire 3 10 16
Brandenburg Pomerania Holy Roman Empire 2 6 9
Brittany Brittany Francia 6 18 25
Brunswick Germany Holy Roman Empire 6 18 25
Bukhara Khiva Persian Empire 3 10 14
Bulgar Volga Bulgaria Russia 6 18 28
Burgundy France Francia 6 18 28
Cairo Egypt Arabian Empire 4 17 19
Calabria Sicily Byzantine Empire 2 6 8
Capua Sicily Byzantine Empire 2 8 10
Carinthia Bavaria Holy Roman Empire 4 13 18
Castille Castille Hispania 4 13 17
Champagne France Francia 3 11 13
Charsianon Anatolia Byzantine Empire 3 9 13
Cheremisa Volga Bulgaria Russia 6 17 24
Chernigov Ruthenia Russia 2 9 11
Cherson Taurica 4 12 18
Cibyrrhaeot Greece Byzantine Empire 3 8 10
Coloneia Armenia Byzantine Empire 2 6 8
Connacht Ireland Britannia 2 6 7
Cordoba Andalusia Hispania 3 11 14
Cornwall Wales Britannia 2 6 9
Courland Lithuania 2 6 10
Crimea Taurica 5 12 22
Croatia Croatia Byzantine Empire 3 9 12
Cyprus Greece Byzantine Empire 2 6 8
Cyrenaica Africa Arabian Empire 4 10 15
Dalmatia Croatia Byzantine Empire 2 6 9
Damascus Syria Arabian Empire 5 16 20
Damietta Egypt Arabian Empire 4 17 20
Damman Arabia Arabian Empire 3 9 13
Dauphiné Burgundy Francia 3 10 15
Deheubarth Wales Britannia 3 9 10
Derbent Georgia 3 9 12
Duklja Serbia Byzantine Empire 2 6 9
Dyrrachion Greece Byzantine Empire 3 9 13
Edessa Armenia Byzantine Empire 3 9 12
Epirus Greece Byzantine Empire 3 8 13
Esfahan Persia Persian Empire 4 14 18
Estonia Finland Scandinavia 3 7 11
Esztergom Hungary 3 10 14
Fars Persia Persian Empire 3 11 14
Ferrara Italy 3 9 15
Fes Mauretania Arabian Empire 4 15 16
Finland Finland Scandinavia 7 9 21
Flanders Frisia Holy Roman Empire 6 20 31
Franconia Germany Holy Roman Empire 4 12 19
Galich Ruthenia Russia 3 9 15
Galicia Galicia Hispania 2 7 9
Galilee Jerusalem Arabian Empire 4 12 18
Galloway Scotland Britannia 3 9 10
Gascogne Aquitaine Francia 5 15 20
Gelre Frisia Holy Roman Empire 3 10 14
Genoa Italy 2 7 10
Ghana Mali 4 6 9
Gloucester England Britannia 2 6 8
Gondar Abyssinia 5 15 20
Granada Andalusia Hispania 3 12 15
Greater Poland Poland 4 12 19
Gwynedd Wales Britannia 3 9 12
Hamadan Persia Persian Empire 3 17 18
Harer Abyssinia 4 10 14
Hereford England Britannia 4 12 15
Hlynov Perm Russia 5 5 15
Holland Frisia Holy Roman Empire 4 12 17
Holstein Denmark Scandinavia 4 14 22
Hormuz Persia Persian Empire 5 16 23
Iceland Norway Scandinavia 2 3 4
Itil Cumania 6 20 24
Jerusalem Jerusalem Arabian Empire 3 10 14
Jämtland Norway Scandinavia 2 2 5
Kabylia Africa Arabian Empire 5 16 19
Karelia Finland Scandinavia 5 5 11
Kartli Georgia 4 12 16
Karvuna Bulgaria Byzantine Empire 3 9 12
Kent England Britannia 3 10 13
Kermanshah Mesopotamia Persian Empire 4 17 22
Khiva Khiva Persian Empire 6 21 26
Khorasan Persia Persian Empire 5 15 18
Khwarizm Khwarizm 5 16 21
Kiev Ruthenia Russia 2 9 12
Krete Greece Byzantine Empire 2 5 7
Kuyavia Poland 2 6 9
Köln Germany Holy Roman Empire 5 16 22
Lancaster England Britannia 4 12 15
Latium Italy 3 10 15
Leinster Ireland Britannia 2 6 7
Lesser Poland Poland 3 10 16
Lithuania Lithuania 3 7 14
Livonia Lithuania 4 12 15
Lombardy Italy 5 16 23
Lothian Scotland Britannia 3 9 12
Lower Lorraine Lotharingia Holy Roman Empire 3 10 13
Luxembourg Lotharingia Holy Roman Empire 2 7 8
Léon León Hispania 3 10 13
Mali Mali 4 10 15
Mallorca Aragon Hispania 2 5 8
Marrakech Mauretania Arabian Empire 6 19 25
Mazandaran Persia Persian Empire 3 11 15
Mazovia Poland 4 11 17
Meath Ireland Britannia 2 6 9
Mecklenburg Pomerania Holy Roman Empire 4 11 16
Medina Arabia Arabian Empire 5 18 22
Meissen Pomerania Holy Roman Empire 2 6 9
Merv Persia Persian Empire 3 10 11
Mesopotamia Armenia Byzantine Empire 5 15 20
Modena Italy 2 6 10
Moldau Wallachia Byzantine Empire 5 15 22
Moravia Bohemia Holy Roman Empire 3 9 13
Moray Scotland Britannia 4 11 15
Moskva Rus Russia 2 6 11
Mosul Mesopotamia Persian Empire 6 21 25
Munster Ireland Britannia 3 9 12
Murcia Andalusia Hispania 2 6 8
Navarra Navarra Hispania 3 10 14
Nefoud Arabia Arabian Empire 4 4 8
Nikaea Greece Byzantine Empire 4 14 21
Norfolk England Britannia 2 6 8
Normandy France Francia 5 16 23
Norrland Sweden Scandinavia 5 5 14
Northumberland England Britannia 3 9 11
Novgorod Rus Russia 6 15 27
Novgorod-Seversk Ruthenia Russia 2 6 10
Nyitra Hungary 4 12 16
Oman Arabia Arabian Empire 6 17 25
Orkney Norway Scandinavia 3 4 7
Orleans France Francia 4 12 18
Östergötland Sweden Scandinavia 3 8 13
Ostlandet Norway Scandinavia 3 8 13
Oultrejourdain Jerusalem Arabian Empire 4 9 13
Oxford England Britannia 2 7 9
Paphlagonia Anatolia Byzantine Empire 3 9 13
Pecs Hungary 4 12 17
Pereyaslavl Ruthenia Russia 2 8 10
Perm Perm Russia 6 10 16
Pest Hungary 3 9 13
Pisa Italy 2 7 9
Poitou Aquitaine Francia 4 12 19
Polotsk Lithuania 2 6 10
Pomeralia Pomerania Holy Roman Empire 3 9 13
Pomerania Pomerania Holy Roman Empire 2 6 8
Portucale Galicia Hispania 4 13 17
Provence Burgundy Francia 3 10 15
Prussia Lithuania 3 8 12
Rashka Serbia Byzantine Empire 3 9 13
Rostov Rus Russia 3 9 14
Ryazan Ruthenia Russia 4 12 18
Salerno Sicily Byzantine Empire 2 6 9
Samogitia Lithuania 2 5 8
Samos Greece Byzantine Empire 3 10 13
Sanaa Arabia Arabian Empire 5 14 24
Sardinia Italy 3 9 11
Sarkel Cumania 6 17 25
Savoy Burgundy Francia 3 9 12
Saxony Pomerania Holy Roman Empire 3 10 14
Seville Andalusia Hispania 5 19 23
Sicily Sicily Byzantine Empire 6 18 28
Silesia Poland 4 12 19
Sinai Egypt Arabian Empire 4 5 10
Sjaelland Denmark Scandinavia 2 8 10
Skåne Denmark Scandinavia 4 12 16
Slavonia Croatia Byzantine Empire 3 9 12
Slesvig Denmark Scandinavia 2 8 11
Smolensk Ruthenia Russia 2 6 9
Småland Sweden Scandinavia 3 8 12
Somerset England Britannia 3 9 15
Songhay Mali 3 7 9
Spoleto Italy 2 6 8
Susa Italy 3 9 13
Swabia Germany Holy Roman Empire 4 13 18
Syria Syria Arabian Empire 4 12 15
Tabriz Mesopotamia Persian Empire 3 12 17
Tangier Mauretania Arabian Empire 3 12 14
Temes Hungary 2 6 7
The Isles Scotland Britannia 3 9 9
Thessalonika Greece Byzantine Empire 3 10 15
Thrace Greece Byzantine Empire 3 14 16
Thracesia Anatolia Byzantine Empire 2 5 8
Thüringia Germany Holy Roman Empire 2 7 9
Tigris Mesopotamia Persian Empire 5 23 27
Timbuktu Mali 4 6 9
Tlemcen Mauretania Arabian Empire 4 11 15
Toledo Andalusia Hispania 3 10 13
Toulouse Aquitaine Francia 6 21 30
Transylvania Hungary 3 9 11
Trebizond Anatolia Byzantine Empire 3 9 13
Tripoli Syria Arabian Empire 3 9 14
Tripolitania Africa Arabian Empire 4 13 16
Trøndelag Norway Scandinavia 6 11 15
Tunis Africa Arabian Empire 6 24 29
Turnovo Bulgaria Byzantine Empire 4 12 16
Turov Ruthenia Russia 2 6 10
Tuscany Italy 3 9 15
Tver Rus Russia 2 6 9
Tyrol Bavaria Holy Roman Empire 4 12 15
Tyumen Perm Russia 4 10 12
Ulster Ireland Britannia 4 12 14
Ungvar Hungary 4 12 15
Upper Burgundy Burgundy Francia 6 19 26
Upper Lorraine Lotharingia Holy Roman Empire 3 9 14
Uppland Sweden Scandinavia 3 7 11
Valois France Francia 3 12 17
València Aragon Hispania 3 10 13
Venice Italy 1 5 7
Verona Italy 4 14 17
Vestlandet Norway Scandinavia 4 9 16
Vidin Bulgaria Byzantine Empire 2 6 8
Vitebsk Ruthenia Russia 3 9 13
Vladimir Rus Russia 5 15 24
Volhynia Ruthenia Russia 3 9 13
Västergötland Sweden Scandinavia 3 6 11
Wallachia Wallachia Byzantine Empire 4 12 17
Yaroslavl Rus Russia 2 4 7
York England Britannia 3 10 15
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:23 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

hup://youtu.be/Vy0I2SB5OLo
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

L. Potterton, S. McNicholas, E. Krissinel, J. Gruber, K. Cowtan, P. Emsley, G. N. Murshudov, S. Cohen, A. Perrakis and M. Noble
Acta Cryst. (2004). D60, 2288-2294
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2482 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:17 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2496 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:20 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2522 (isolation #78) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:27 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

at this point in the story
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

\begin{figure}
\caption{Ligand B}
\includegraphics[width=\linewidth]{LigB density}
\end{figure}
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2574 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:44 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

SubscriptionsBookmarks
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2597 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

A judge tells a condemned prisoner that he will be hanged at noon on one weekday in the following week but that the execution will be a surprise to the prisoner. He will not know the day of the hanging until the executioner knocks on his cell door at noon that day.

Having reflected on his sentence, the prisoner draws the conclusion that he will escape from the hanging. His reasoning is in several parts. He begins by concluding that the "surprise hanging" can't be on Friday, as if he hasn't been hanged by Thursday, there is only one day left - and so it won't be a surprise if he's hanged on Friday. Since the judge's sentence stipulated that the hanging would be a surprise to him, he concludes it cannot occur on Friday.

He then reasons that the surprise hanging cannot be on Thursday either, because Friday has already been eliminated and if he hasn't been hanged by Wednesday night, the hanging must occur on Thursday, making a Thursday hanging not a surprise either. By similar reasoning he concludes that the hanging can also not occur on Wednesday, Tuesday or Monday. Joyfully he retires to his cell confident that the hanging will not occur at all.
The next week, the executioner knocks on the prisoner's door at noon on Wednesday — which, despite all the above, was an utter surprise to him. Everything the judge said came true.
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2911 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

[POSSIBLEtinyurlSPAM].com/[REDACTED]
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2943 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:27 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Test country invasion of Test 2

Attacker: Test country
Defender: Test 2

Attacking soldiers: 19 Projected losses: 0
Defending soldiers: 0 Projected losses: 0

Moar test attacks

Attacker: Test country
Defender: Test 2

Attacking soldiers: 100000 Projected losses: 6176
Defending soldiers: 100000 Projected losses: 16190

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2948 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:23 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Planetary Annihilation
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2965 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:28 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

attrition = 1.0
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2966 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:34 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

allow_looting = yes
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2972 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

"Wrong name in cell" & cell.Offset(1, 1).Address
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2973 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:07 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Spoiler: Spoiled for length
Sub War()
Worksheets("Combat").Activate
'Yay I learned to use defines
Dim target, cell As Range
Dim War As String
Dim a As String
Dim b As String
War = "War"
Set target = Sheets("Combat").Range("A1:A200")
For Each cell In target.Cells
'the War in the cell A1 activates the first war
If cell.Value = War Then
cell.Activate
'Yay I learned error handling
On Error GoTo ErrorA
AfterA:
a = cell.Offset(1, 1)
'a = name of attacking country
With Sheets(a)
'gets [REDACTED]
cell.Offset(1, 5) = .Range("B19")
cell.Offset(1, 6) = .Range("H6")
End With
On Error GoTo ErrorB
AfterB:
b = cell.Offset(2, 1)
'name of defending country
With Sheets(b)
'[REDACTED]
cell.Offset(2, 5) = .Range("B19")
cell.Offset(2, 6) = .Range("H6")
cell.Offset(2, 7) = .Range("B13")
End With
With Sheets(a)
'soldiers die in the attacking country
.Range("B14") = .Range("B14") - cell.Offset(5, 2)
.Range("B15") = .Range("B15") - cell.Offset(5, 3)
.Range("B16") = .Range("B16") - cell.Offset(5, 4)
End With
With Sheets(b)
'defender deaths
.Range("B14") = .Range("B14") - cell.Offset(6, 2)
.Range("B15") = .Range("B15") - cell.Offset(6, 3)
.Range("B16") = .Range("B16") - cell.Offset(6, 4)
End With
'soldiers die on the combat sheet
cell.Offset(1, 2) = cell.Offset(8, 2)
cell.Offset(1, 3) = cell.Offset(8, 3)
cell.Offset(1, 4) = cell.Offset(8, 4)
cell.Offset(2, 2) = cell.Offset(9, 2)
cell.Offset(2, 3) = cell.Offset(9, 3)
cell.Offset(2, 4) = cell.Offset(9, 4)
End If
Next
Exit Sub
ErrorA:
MsgBox ("Wrong name in cell" & cell.Offset(1, 1).Address)
Stop
Resume AfterA
ErrorB:
MsgBox ("Wrong name in cell" & cell.Offset(2, 1).Address)
Stop
Resume AfterB
End Sub

Laughing at my noobness is only allowed if you tell me how to improve it
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2978 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

Izak, why did you think I redacted the 5 words that actually give any useful information at all?
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3033 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:21 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Louise blushed. A present? From Emperor Lee?

Wait. A present. From Emperor Lee? “Stay there,” she told Maxy, “and get some blues handy.” She rose to her feet quickly, grabbed Jessica by the hand, and pulled the other girl out of the room. She wanted at least a solid stone wall between her and the result of opening that box. “Okay, open it for me!” she called out.

“Open it!” Maxy, standing beside her, called out.

There was crack of lightning, and a boom. Louise nodded solidly. One of the things the Cathayan Emperor had mentioned to her during a dance was how people who opened presents themselves were… what were the words he had used, ‘objectively suboptimal’? Probably. He had used those words about a lot of things. Now she could go and… “Check it again!” she yelled, to any minions still in the room.

“Aww!” a minion called back. “No more pretty boomies!”

“Sparky magic rock taste funny!”

“Oooh! I wants a go licking it! Hee hee hee! Funny sparky rock!”

Louise risked poking her head back in. Well. Breakfast was ruined, that was for sure. “I thought I told you to stay there,” she said to Maxy.

The brown looked hurt. “I here to protect you, overlady,” he said. “What if… secret ambush planned when you was getting away from explody box?”

The overlady stared down at the minion. “And it’s not at all that you suspected that it was a trap and so you wanted other minions to open it,” she said, wryly.

“Nah, minions aren’t that bright,” Jessica said. “Also, they don’t know the meaning of the word ‘fear’. Not that that means much, of course.”

“Yep!” Maxy said cheerfully. “I clearly too stoopid to not want to get revival headache. I just love them. Mmm mmm. I… I just too worried for overlady and so loyal that I miss fun of being blown up because I want to keep her safe!”
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3101 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:06 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

A New BeginningA long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

There was a planet. This planet was known as Planet MafiaScum. One scummer, known as izakthegoomba, created a powerful set of nations on the planet, and soon gave them away to other scummers. War was soon beginning. Whilst the nations began to battle it out, izak was secretly researching transcendence. Before long, without revealing to anyone what had happened, he ascended to a higher plane of existence and became the god of the galaxy. Under his (mostly) non-interventionist rule, the nations of Planet MafiaScum continued to fight for supremacy.

However, as the wars raged on, one nation began to prove itself as superior. Guided by inspiratieloos, Arnor began to take control of the world. It eventually merged with the defeated remnants of its neighbours to become the Suvonian Union. At that point it was already too late for the world to do anything about it, but inspiratieloos finally made it official by executing Order 66[1]. At the snap of his fingers, every other nation on the planet was either subdued or destroyed, and all of his opponents defeated. Only his trusted ally Plague surviving unscathed, while only those that earned his respect surviving as puppet rulers...

But you guys don't care about that, because you have a brand new planet to explore/conquer/explode/whatever else you come up with.

inspiratieloos and JDGA are pleased to present...

PLANET MAFIASCUM 2

A sandbox nation-building game for twenty players.

Ten
Nine pre-/in slots left.

Coming September 1

[1]Unproven accusations by dissident groups in the Grand Republic of Arnor. ~inspire
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3108 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

Aebriroe Aelkotay Eeshrumia Ostceday Oshbipa Ibtynei Eyntsobie
Oekkire Aeltwehou Oekkezia Ortmeho Ussnalee Uitseray Iasluhae
Eekyali Eshuho Earsacay Edtuly Oisvyroe Eastnelia Earsarui
Oistkixa Odzasi Yrmapa Ooynoki Etfoja Iedzalui Okmonei
Aildrumoo Ihsikoi Aphali Emrusea Itfuji Aumhudee Ighkilu
Iellrocoi Iennyexe Aurside Iethzetay Eyknenu Ielbema Yssdureu
Oosxotay Ethsawo Eacwadi Ykkirau Eelnibia Ayrtineu Oodnivoe
Iandkibey Ousnere Aytnitie Istbemee Ouckkuwoe Owleki Iesshuzee
Oubragei Aychsoke Einzujoo Ooknucou Eallirea Ovsisai Akkysou
Oichredoo Eirrwuseu Aindrivae Eljyzey Aynkery Auldtypa Eqrowa
Oukpadei Eyddilia Oockfosei Oellmaloi Ailnana Aildtuloi Ylliceu
Oolgini Ortohae Oolkemee Isbito Urnyfea Oevsikie Iskavea
Eunceri Obmubau Afsano Aezdeco Emtytu Ynthukei Oinmotie
Ooldozey Ooltweso Uivdikau Iltyneu Elsameu Iatguhoi Oichgavay
Iekvenei Uiznisu Airtkyby Oersyci Eimnury Eisfakoe Aychsowie
Ivjenea Ayhjoku Yljabe Ayndlyta Erdyupie Orselui Aeldaway
Esnotee Iphpokey Usslela Eenketoe Ucbyre Ooghnyvi Uhtutay
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3143 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

When a rule or effect allows or directs something to happen, and another effect
states that it can’t
happen, the “can’t” effect takes precedence
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3146 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:15 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3170 (isolation #95) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:21 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Digital pathology in personalized cancer therapy
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3243 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

1 4 7 10 2 5 8 11 3 6 11
2 4 8 11 3 6 9 1 4 6 11
3 4 9 1 4 7 10 2 5 6 11
4 4 10 2 5 8 11 3 6 6 11
5 4 11 3 6 9 1 4 7 6 11
6 4 1 4 7 10 2 5 8 6 11
7 4 2 5 8 11 3 6 9 6 11
8 4 3 6 9 1 4 7 10 6 11
9 4 4 7 10 2 5 8 11 6 11
10 4 5 8 11 3 6 9 1 6 11
11 4 6 9 1 4 7 10 2 6 11
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3260 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:42 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (isolation #98) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:03 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

10 1 7 7 1 8 2 11 9 9 10
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3357 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:38 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3366 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:38 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3416 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:51 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Fundamental Theories of Physics Volume 62, 1996, pp 293-308
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3466 (isolation #102) » Sat May 03, 2014 7:06 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

99 little bugs in the code
99 little bugs in the code
Take one down, patch it around
117 little bugs in the code
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3614 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:14 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

You've unlocked the
Scrapbook Hero Trophy!
Congratulations!
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3700 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:54 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Tragedy Looper
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3714 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:51 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3759 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:12 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Tocilizumab
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3764 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3773 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:02 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3804 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:01 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

noahgab1133, post: 3337870, member: 553 wrote:that puts the emperor of halk jokes back in thread 1 in a new light doesn't it?

The emperor route kind of skips this because it involves putting Louise on the throne directly (which might still happen or might have been derailed by something we did).
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3812 (isolation #110) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:24 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Arnor 4 8 7 2 5 2 11 4 3 7 8 3000 1444 292 131 20 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 1004 0 0 0 3 0 0 slepton
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3827 (isolation #111) » Sat May 02, 2015 10:23 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

0AvEa-M4K5R-YdGp1TlN0Y1VtRDhRMEpjOGFxTEhjTXc
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3830 (isolation #112) » Thu May 07, 2015 7:14 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Arnor 5 5 6 1 4 1 10 10 5 8 11 2500 1293 253 131 19 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 628 0 0 0 3 0 0 slepton
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3928 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:13 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3932 (isolation #114) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:04 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

- .-- --- .-.. .- - ...- .. .- -. -.-. .- .-. - --- --- -. .. ... - .-.. --- --- -.- .- - -.-. .-.. --- ..- -.. ... .-.-.- --- -. . ... . . ... -- .. .-.. .. -. --. .-. . .- -.. . .-. .-.-.- --- - .... . .-. ... . . .. -- .--. --- ... ... .. -... .-.. . -.. .-. . .- -- .-.-.- .. ... ... .- -- . -.-. .-.. --- ..- -.. .-.-.-
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3941 (isolation #115) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:50 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4006 (isolation #116) » Fri May 13, 2016 11:33 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Fatty acid binding to vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein: a new type of post-translational modification of the viral glycoprotein,
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4012 (isolation #117) » Sat May 21, 2016 8:35 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

Miller,
J.,
and
Germain,