Mini 1556: Greetings Without Spain (GAME OVER FAREWELL)

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:49 am

Post by ika »

but i am

pisskop

wagon him up
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:20 am

Post by ika »

In post 30, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 29, Kcdaspot wrote:eh.. i do
N'
t want this wagon to move t
o
o fast... especially with so few people having posted... but eh L-3 seems safe enough... gonna hop off if a
QUICKLYNCH
tries to go off thoo.
BAD POST NO COOKIE
What about cake?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:21 am

Post by ika »

kcd is most likely town atm btw
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 am

Post by ika »

shit i forgot about this one, i have been focused on another one that im more invested into.

if i get time i will look back and see.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by ika »

does everyone feel the need to have giant wall posts and respond with one liners?

all of this shit can be cluttered up and made me merly glance though becasue its just like quotes within quotes about shit.

so far the onyl legit thing i have seen is a case on Kthxbye so im just gonna sheep for now untill we have some real info

VOTE: Kthxbye
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by ika »

In post 102, Lucresia wrote:Back home now and I am caught up.
In post 101, ika wrote:so far the onyl legit thing i have seen is a case on Kthxbye so im just gonna sheep for now untill we have some real info
I'm curious as to what the "case" actually is against kthxbye. The only other vote on him so far was ice, and it seems more based on his own personal scum tells. Can you tell me why
you
think he is scum?

Also I don't like the idea that you are just going to vote and then sit back. You complain about one line responses, but then that's all you are giving us so far. Sitting back and not contributing is a scum tell. The less you say, the less we know about you. That won't help us tomorrow when we need to analyze day 1 in more depth.
Thats the problem, im having trouble getting invested into this one. if i cant get invested into it i just kinda go "meh" how about to get me intrested ask me something or get me involved in this. Everyone was just going "big wall this, big wall that" and for me i sometimes find big walls just annoying and degrading at times when im not invested.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by ika »

In post 106, Kthxbye wrote:how bout this ika: Why are you voting this magical "case" on me over the one being built on Xay or the one on PK? Although Luc for some reason beat me too it, I'd also like to hear what YOU thought was so compelling about this "case" on me (which exists somewhere I assume?) that you felt sheeping "it" was good and would lead to a scum lynch.

Luc, now that you're all caught up, would like your notes for everyone.

(no walls here ika, so you can respond with less derp).
really, i have PK to be a VI at best, i would be more then happy to lynch him. I went to see Xay (becasue im not going to find the case) in ISO, and nothing really stuck out to me as scummy. So right now best thing i find right now is to have constant wagons going. If something sticks out to me i will point it out but im not going though those walls of text right now. Im dont have that intrest in this game yet to sit down and do it. If i get intrest i will.

The PK case: hes more of VI from what i have seen but wont mind lynching him as utility.

Xay case: i havenet seen the post but there doesnt seem to be anything in his post that seem scummy or vote worthy.

if you have any particular post or things they have said that should make me think otherwise go right ahead and point it out, i have glanced though and saw some of the things that were pointed out but right now its meh.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 110, d3x wrote:You seriously cba to read 4 pages, ika? Please replace out. I'm not joking.

ftr- I disagree with the KthxWagon.
do you have a replacement lined up?

im not going to give the host greif of finding a replacemnt. im just not sorting though 4 pages of what looks like to me bs. i glanced though it and all i have seen is "spam this, spam that" for most part and some giant posts filled with one liners.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by ika »

In post 112, Kthxbye wrote:You missed some questions about your vote on me...try again.
i think i adressed them all what did i miss? i looked back and it seems like i answered everything.
In post 113, Kthxbye wrote:Also, players dont line up replacements...its kinda the mods job and all. Of you dont care to play, dont suck this game into an even larger black hole by adding to an already bad player list by being bad through apathy.
Tell you what, if im still not invested/intrested in the next 24-48 hrs i will ask for replace. As of right now im just not intrested in catching up on the clusterfuck of posts that went on back there.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by ika »

mod can we have a votecount?

this will help me decide quite a few things.....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by ika »

sor wrong fourm.....

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”