Open 448: Diffusion of Power (Game Over! Scum Win)

rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Oh, and Rev is right. If you had investigated me or Majiffy at any point, it would have been game over for scum. I can't believe how close it was, I think we won by a hair.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by CF Riot »

Oh yeah, thanks for modding Jack. Props for finding replacements 40 pages deep. Thanks to Abaddon, CES and the other replacements.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1323, Majiffy wrote:Sotty kill made no sense.

Ok we can still debate game dynamics, but I'm not going to indulge your desire for flame wars.

Sotty kill was not nonsense. Rapid always kills sotty, you might kill either. The sotty kill did cause me to reconisder, but I didn't feel you always kill sotty, since you might try and get rapid's vote. I guess the only clue you gave on final day was that you voted rapid instantly. I saw this as scummy as hell, you didn't wait for everyone to turn up, but then again if you're leaving me and killing sotty, you would surely leave room for rapid to vote me, which you didn't do. This did confuse me, but honestly, I'm not just biting for the sake of it, I felt your lylo move was bad as either scum or town, so it didn't sway me.

maj, I don't want to be internet enemies just because I'm argumentative and so are you. For the most part I enjoyed playing with you, at times you annoy me but then that's my problem, not yours. Ultimately, it's just a bit of fun. Insulting people might be fun to you, and I get that, bickering back is fun to me, but it's not fun for the rest, thus it's selfish. And it has the potential to impact upon important game decisions. I'm glad it wasn't close between you and rapid, because if we lost just because of the silly arguments, that would mar the enjoyment I got from the game.

@rapid - cheers. You're prob right, I'm gonna be mega paranoid of you in future. I just hope you have some killer town tells. I'd hope to be on a scum team with you in future, rather than town with or against you.

Would probably have fun being scum with majiffy too. We'd have to fake a stupid argument then.

Also, thanks to those who replaced in and get the game going (that includes you maj!).
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Implying we'd have to fake one.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by TheReverend »

The QT thread would be where the real argument would be. The game thread one would need to be faked.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Nah I like to pick my fights in the open. When I hydra'ed with Thor we often even bickered with each other in-thread.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Yo Rev, this is the part where you ignore Majiffy like the rest of us ;)

Nice job Rapid, sure you were lucky with night actions but sometimes that's ll you need to snatch the win. You played with death but it worked out, well played. You managed to do enough to make me believe you were town.

Back to back scum lynches always make towns over confident. I have profited off it as scum myself, so to fall into that trap "It has to be X or Y" makes me ick. Still, a generally enjoyble game once you cut though the BS. Thanks for modding Jackal.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:57 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Over
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus