NY 169: The EPIC XD Mafia Game of Greatness (Game Over)

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #6019 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5970, Ms Marangal wrote:Thor, Iso yourself. Nacho has made a town-case on F-16
Nacho has asked me to develop my reads for discussion in our QT.
I don't care what Nacho's independant reads are until we reach that stage, my purpose here is to develop mine and I refuse to read the game to do so, and think I get better reads via interaction anyway.
In post 5980, Generic wrote:Has anyone found out why bert and cephrir were forcibly removed from the game? They were two people I had suspicions on and suddenly they are out, it feels off.
I think seeking that info lies along the path of madness. Also, potential replacement.
In post 5983, zMuffinMan wrote:
casso wrote:you still didn't get around to telling me how Nacho and I hadn't discussed you.
ok. where are you at with your read on me?
I lean you scummy.

You still didn't get around to telling me how Nacho and I hadn't discussed you.
In post 5987, KoreanBBQ wrote:You seem so laid back and apologetic in these two posts but why...
With Norklaz being Llama I'll second that question. Town Llama is not a laid back Llama in my experience.
In post 5988, goodmorning wrote:So you think "I want to lynch them" isn't a strong enough stance in and of itself? I disagree.
When the question is 'why should we lynch them' then no, no it isn't.
In post 5988, goodmorning wrote:I'm not looking for spiffy here. I'm looking for "in some way useful, even if only vaguely."
To toss back your odd double standards at you again.
He offered his opinion on an action and expressed his belief of what alignment it meant the player in question was. To a certain extent, that is the core definition of 'useful' in a scumhunting sense.

Why is it he can call something out without a well defended stance equates to him being scummy, but Muffin does the same and you're...just sorta fine with it. I feel like the issue is deeper explanation and I really think you are applying two different standards in how you approach it.
In post 5988, goodmorning wrote:Games I watched:
N1408 - reasonably active, reasonably informative
Games I was dead in:
O496 - probably the most active person alive after her replace-in, also did most of the setup spec work
Games I was alive in:
O526 - despite replacing in and being lynched D1, had 100+ posts. Granted that D1 was pretty long, but only 5 people posted more.
With Titus' reply to this now, I'd like to see that addressed between the two of you.
I will say, at least for me, active and lazy are two different things. I am an active poster, but I am a lazy poster.
In post 5989, Gunslinger wrote:Nacho, Thor, SH, who fools you as scum? I doubt you both are scum but I would expect scum to go onto the next high town wagon cuz deadline.
To the best of my awareness no one particularly 'fools' me as scum.
On the same note, I also am unaware of anyone who claims I can read them highly accurately as well.
I do seem to have people agree that I do not have bad reads.

My scumhunting quality appears to hold on a certain level, and though I adjust tells for given players I don't really have custom methods on anyone either. Just as I am apparently hard to meta, I also don't really meta back.

I am sure Nacho has a list on both sides dozens of names long though. So, I think you'll be wanting his answer.

ow much of the thread have you read, and how much do you intend to read?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #8456 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 8411, Sakura Hana wrote:pieguy convinced me with the point that Casso was towning it up everytime we thought he was scum, which is an awkward point when I'm reading Thor since Thor usually comes obvtown to me all the time.
Towards the end I think Nacho only twisted my arm to get me to come in and "town it up"
I did really poorly for the hydra in this game.

I really don't seem to work well in hydras...albeit, this being both a large, and a scum game, and too fast and stupid meaningless wordy it was sort of the perfect storm for a game Thor would dislike. Pretty much anything our slot did right was invariably due to Nacho.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #8473 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

You and I need to get on a scumteam together sometime.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #8475 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

I think it would work better for me, that's for sure.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”