Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:25 am

Post by AGar »

Maaaan co-ordinating lynches is gonna be hella fun in this one.

VOTE: Zdenek

Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:17 am

Post by AGar »

Alright, so 16 days per episode, but each shift gets 8 in 4 2-day spurts. I.e, shitposting needs to not happen, and activity needs to be at a premium.
In post 21, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 11, Svenskt Stål wrote:I really really am, planning to put in good work.

And I mean, I love all three of you but wtf at 3 headed hydras.
town.
In post 17, Infinite Jesters wrote:so how long do we have bro around cos he is in the night shift and I want to leave him a juicy trail that will hopefully result in a list of his reads
Could be scum.

VOTE: BROseidon
Pl0x be 2 refraining from dis. TIA.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:44 am

Post by AGar »

In post 26, Infinite Jesters wrote:wat was your problem with mastina's post again?
It's voting a player that was clearly stated by the mods as someone who is essentially a treestump. Again. We have half the time to post in a day phase. In a disjointed manner. Where we can only interact with half of the playerlist directly. In case you haven't noticed, that puts scum in a primo position, as they get to co-ordinate in real time, and have extra time to craft their bogus reads and make sure they cover their asses. Scum gets to plan. Natural town reactions are now out the window for half of the game. People are going to sit and simmer on things and have time to see other people's reactions to events, which are going to manipulate theirs. Early on, it's going to be beneficial for scum to have a plethora of useless and senseless posting. The first shift scum would love nothing more than to have an unproductive first shift so they get essentially 4 days free from having to take stances or possibly deal with anything.
In post 27, BirdAndBeast wrote:We have a QT now, tremble scumbags.

Now that? ^. THAT is scum

VOTE: AGar.
Oh deary me, AP cometh.

:roll:

Just actually try and be productive? Don't give scum leeway to get more time than they have.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ~Jordan

Unacceptable.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:26 am

Post by AGar »

In post 32, Zdenek wrote:I'd say it was obvious to everyone who read the rules from before they got their role pm.
In post 25, AGar wrote:Pl0x be 2 refraining from dis. TIA.
Vote them please.
They aren't exactly someone I'd peg for scum so. Wrong, but not scum.
In post 51, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 49, Serene2 wrote:I feel like he's at the very LEAST trying to keep the town on track for having a productive first shift
So do I, I just think the track he wants the town to be listening to is a scum-oriented tune.
Yes, trying to cut out things like voting for the player who is mod-confirmed unlynchable town in the other shift surely benefits scum. If it were a normal game, sure that'd be funny and fine. But, and we found out pretty quickly that some people weren't aware of this, the posting and interaction this game is abnormal. At best.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:36 am

Post by AGar »

In post 105, ika wrote:Ignoring all posts untill im not board and decide to look at it.

Claiming vanilla townie.

Someone want to summerize everything or shall i check back in when i feel like it?
Someone for the love of god kill this with fire.
In post 238, Zdenek wrote:
In post 58, AGar wrote:Yes, trying to cut out things like voting for the player who is mod-confirmed unlynchable town in the other shift surely benefits scum. If it were a normal game, sure that'd be funny and fine.
No, no, it wouldn't be, and here it's worse.
Are you saying it wouldn't be funny in another game? Or it's worse to try and stop it here? Not following, Zed.
In post 241, BirdAndBeast wrote:ESPECIALLY since AGar SHOULD suspect us since he actually talked about how posting smoke is scummy in this game and then he wrote us off as town despite having beef with us posting smoke.
Acting in an anti-town manner != scum

Also, Jordan vote is still the best vote as he continues to obstinately waste his entire first shift with "I don't have tiiiiime." but in the meantime continues making garbage fluff posting.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:38 am

Post by AGar »

This is the only post I'm going to make on the matter of BnB's case on me, because there's either some gross misrepresentations of me or gross misunderstandings of my general play.
In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:His posting, both the (lack of) content in it and the frequency of it. It's not just his scumspects and how terrible they are. It's not just his hypocrisy which there is plenty of. It's not just the IioA in his posting. It's not just the tone of his posts. It's all of them combined, and more. (As I said. Case was made already; I just need to post it. And will do so, after the next shift has spoken.)
So anyone who's played with me knows I'm not someone who posts 30 times in a RL day. I try to force myself to limit my posting to 2-3 times MAX per day so I don't let mafia envelope or set the tone for my day, but because this game is requiring more activity, I'm attempting to stay on top of things and post more frequently. That said, I'm still not going to post 30 times a day. So if you want to lynch me for that, go for it, but "not enough posting" isn't really a good scumtell.

My singular suspect right now is Jordan. Because he's posting frequently enough to be on top of this game but instead dodging giving anything productive. It's not just about getting your suspects out before the shift ends. It's about productively scumhunting in order to give the other shift something to work with, something they can discuss as well and be like "I saw this as well," or "No, this person is inherently wrong." Jordan is active lurking with a knowledge it's going to be another 2+ days before he has to post again.

The content and hypocrisy points are just hysterical.

In post 237, Zdenek wrote:Re. BandB:
In post 58, AGar wrote:They aren't exactly someone I'd peg for scum so. Wrong, but not scum.
At this stage, there's not really too many ways to be worse than them.
They're loud, and obnoxious, and I really wish they'd coordinate in their QT so I wasn't reading the same thing twice. But they're tunneling like a mofo, not relenting even against some significant flaws in their case being pointed out. That's a fairly strong towntell for me D1.
In post 294, ika wrote:i only glanced through i will porb be doing a read dump in our second shift. but from what i have found i want to ask this to ager:

why burn my post with fire?
Because...

Drum roll please

YOU'RE WASTING YOUR ENTIRE FIRST SHIFT BY GOING "HURR DURR NOT GONNA READ NETIME SOON, DON'T CURR IF GAME MECHANICS SEVERELY PUNISH APATHETIC TOWNS. SUM1 TELL ME WUT 2 DO."

Also, please spell my name right. It's 4 letters. >_>

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 331, MrZepher wrote:Okay since I'm obviously missing something with the AGar wagon would somebody kindly sum it up for me?
Don't worry, Mastin has a case!

If 332 doesn't validate every single fiber of why I want Jordan dead, I fucking give.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:29 am

Post by AGar »

Night Shift Notes:

#405 Reck nuuuu :(

#406 Wonderful amount of irony from Dry-Fit considering his first post was "Let's lynch from Night shift cuz IC."

#412 Hiplop clearly not reading Day shift if he thinks ~Jordan wagon was an RVS wagon.

#415 Holyshit scum. LD already gunning for lynch votes when half the playerlist is just getting into the game. Deflection of "I'm not Titus" is wasted breath, especially when coming out later as Titus.

#421 Liking Zor's thought process so far.

Dry-Fit is really really bad. Like obvscum bad.

Aronis's posting tells me I'd like to wait until he gets another shift before getting anything regarding a solid read on him. On one hand there's some contradictions. On the other hand, he's got a tone of conviction in his posts. Definitely want to figure that out when he posts more and I have more to read from him.

LD's sudden shift and assault on Zoraster 40 posts after Zor last posted reeks of scumbaggery to me.

LD and Dry-Fit should die.
Reck makes me sad and should probably die sometime too.
Hiplop should adjust his browser settings.

Reck don't softclaim dammit. Willing to let him slide for now due to the softclaim.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Logical Duality

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:52 am

Post by AGar »

In post 510, Svenskt Stål wrote:OKay I am cutting ties with you. This post makes me want to puke, what the fuck is this.
You break my heart...

It's my notes from the night shift, as I read through them, to give the most organic reactions possible. It was what I saw/thought/felt about posts as I read through the shift.

FTR, Titus makes dumb fucking gambits as scum to try and extend her ability to stay alive so that's where my money is.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:41 am

Post by AGar »

In post 526, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 506, AGar wrote:LD and Dry-Fit should die.
Well, I reached the same conclusion. Agar, are you reading the Night shift more than this shift? Cause I think you've posted more opinions about them than you have about this group.
No. I read it the same. I had 48 hours worth of posting dumped into a single post instead of posting it across 48 hours. Going to seem like there's a lot more there than 48 hours of posting spread across 48 hours. Derp.
In post 532, MrZepher wrote:Agar might be scum. I think he's going to be more careful about posting now that BandB put so much attention on him a1.
BandB are scum.
Dryfit is scum.

one of Zoraster/Ld is scum
one of Serene/Bro is scum

iamausername is either bad or scum
ika, zed, jesters and sven are all town

I don't really want to let this go but if BandB are scum then this vote is not good.
UNVOTE:
BandB seem to have a lot of ideas about who's what (without any real validating facts) and at first I thought it meant that they were protecting scum jordan but now I'm not so sure.

I'll vote bandb after i go back and read the previous votecount.
there's some other stuff i need to double check.

ALSO, sidenote: I totally didn't see zdenek's asking me questions a1 so i never replied. He never brought it up again after that so i'm assuming he either forgot or he got the answers he was looking for regardless.
Holy scumposting!

Paint as many people who have some sort of pressure on them as possible as scummy/suspicious? Check!
Post obvious and mentioned dualities? Check!
Completely try and "towntell" inorganically? Check!
Stall voting to see if the wagon gets more traction? Check!

Aaaand in #537, Zepher decides to give himself MORE wiggle room.

===

Stal, you seriously don't see Dry-Fit scum? Dear god that's pretty awful.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:43 am

Post by AGar »

I'm just not reading into Zor/LD lovers with any seriousness.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 am

Post by AGar »

In post 575, BirdAndBeast wrote:...You town? I feel like we've been getting the same reactions to posts all of this shift. Blegh. I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want. I wanna lynch Dry-fit. I think one of you/Zepher is probably scum (I have ahard time seeing zepher call you out like he did if you are scum together yet still maintain a vote on me). But ugh I dunno. Zepher really does look like obvious scum and IDGI. Its like over the night shift he decided fuck it Im scum, Im proud, Im gonna post like it.
Why Dry-fit over LD? I am guessing you have a really strong reason for that.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:19 am

Post by AGar »

In post 581, ika wrote:WHY IS EVRYONE DECIING BETWEEN OUR DAY SHIFT? WE HAVE OUR FUCKING NIGHT SHIFT AS WELL.
I want to answer this question but I don't know what this question is please send help.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:34 am

Post by AGar »

Re: BandB #587, is that just an outline of Dry-Fit scum for general purposes? Or was it supposed to answer my question?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 608, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 500, Venmar wrote:
In post 498, Venmar wrote:Thats.. lol well okay.
In post 497, Serene2 wrote:Gah! I hate these shifts! Our three heads nearly busted a giant, three-pronged aneurysm in frustration that we couldn't counterclaim straight away.
Like.... wtf, i'm still confused,
how can you
counter
-claim an innocent child?
What the fuck does that even mean.. ugh.

looks like a question
Are you literally braindead, Stal?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 611, ika wrote:
In post 610, AGar wrote:Are you literally braindead, Stal?
let me answer that. no, your just not understanding things

i can see why hes said that. you just need to think harder
Cute. There's no reason to take Venmar's question as asking "How do you do that derp?" Take it as someone asking at the sheer stupidity of such a concept to try and understand how someone would even think that was a good idea.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:44 am

Post by AGar »

Zepher, you'd be best served picking one stance and sticking to it rather than jumping back and forth between whatever seems to get you to slide in the general flow of things at that given time. Like, you're scummy as shit right now. As scummy as Dry-Fit and LD.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 am

Post by AGar »

In post 692, MrZepher wrote:
AGar wrote:Zepher, you'd be best served picking one stance and sticking to it rather than jumping back and forth between whatever seems to get you to slide in the general flow of things at that given time. Like, you're scummy as shit right now. As scummy as Dry-Fit and LD.
wut
I'm pretty sure that's just how I play because I have no frame of reference for what you're talking about.
try wording it differently.

also you think LD is scum why
Don't try and be coy with me you scumfuck.
In post 695, ika wrote: Agar: if dryfit is "obviscum" why not vote him? why vote DL first?
You really just make me want to punch something. I said why I'm voting DL in my first post of the shift. It was clearly laid out. Posts 506 and 515. Read them. Not doing the work for you.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 717, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'm pretty baffled that Serene (dont give a shit which head this is, they were all in AG mafia) is actually voting mollie for outing her lover status...which she did in AG .... and was town.
This is a pretty terrible line of thought, gaming your own meta and all that. Whichever head this is, I'm telling you you're an idiot.

Serene votes are about as awful of a vote as one can make.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by AGar »

A.4 Shift Thoughts

Well we have a cop claim. I, uh, misread Zor completely. Whoops. I guess we get this out of the way early then:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zoraster

Much anticipation for Zoraster's next post. I guess LD's explanation makes sense. Pardon me for being hypersensitized to Titus gambitting as scum and somehow living way longer than she ever should have in both of my past two games so I still have reservations.

We should really be lynching Zor ASAP to a) force the mafia to kill LD or b) find a falsehood in the claim. The longer we wait, the more time scum have to regroup and hash out how to play things out. We force their hand by lynching faster.

God dammit why can't I talk right now.

Aaaaand Zor tries to bravado against LD, only for LD to get shot. Well that's awkward. Someone's team didn't fill him in.

{Zor,Dry-Fit,Zepher} is a good start. Interested to see Dry-Fit's reaction to all of this. Highly suspect night shift scum will be lurk-heavy during the rest of this shift, other than votes.

Aaaaaaand Zor with the attempt to save because his buddies fired quickly. This is hysterical. Lynch it with prejudice please.

With that development, I want to glean off Reck and BandB as probsTown right now because there's no way they shoot that quickly. I'd guess Serene as not-scum as well due to that shot.

And Reck's reaction affirms my belief.

Zor is likely to leave zero connections to himself here. Balls.

Occam's Razor is not Zor's friend right now.

Dry-Fit comes in and refuses to respond to Zor. It's like scum are lining themselves up for us!

Aronis #868 is pretty scummy. A lot has gone on since his last post, only input he has is "let's kill Zor." There should be more meat and potatoes to that post from a town player. Scum want to cover their asses and just get rid of Zor before the damage is done. Willing to put him in the scummy pile now, seen enough.

Zor still doing well to not link himself, shame his buddies are just making it so easy to find them.

Yeah Dry-Fit is scum. Trying to deflect any attention to other players in order to "generate content" at this point. Kill it.

I definitely see the argument for pushing off this lynch now that we have the LD flip. Definite boon to waiting and giving all the town PRs time to get their ducks in a row.

PV is looking pretty awful. Comfortable with a pool of {PV/Zor/Dry-Fit/Aronis} from night shift. All 4 of them have given me terrible vibes. I'm happy lynching any of these 4 (obv Zor first).

Zor #896 is just further confirmation that he's scum. Town minded players would at least have an idea of reads to give so that they didn't have to go back and analyze. He'd be able to give us something credible to work with here right now, but we're not going to get that due to timing + him not having real reads.

Yeah PV is just not reading. Scuuuuumbaaaaag.

Dry-Fit #905 is grasping at straws.

BRO I'm ignoring you because I can't interact directly with you and you're confirmed town. I make note of your reads (I patently disagree with 2, myself being one), but that's about all I use your posts for. If you'd like me to specifically comment on something, tell me. Otherwise I don't see any reason to analyze your posts - you're town.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by AGar »

Serene - I like the claim, I like the work behind it. But I want to lynch a sure thing first.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 916, BirdAndBeast wrote:uh
ya like
if you guys think long days are protown when we can just lynch confirmed scum, then you are delusional.
Vote: zoraster
Scum used their NK. Non-factional actions can only happen while it's your current shift. Being that not all of our shift had complete information, and now that's out and the scum have burned their NK for the day, it is beneficial for, at the very least, our entire shift to play out so all players in this shift with an action make sure to use it.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 940, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 580, AGar wrote:Why Dry-fit over LD? I am guessing you have a really strong reason for that.
Part of the reason for scumreading AGar is distancing with Dry-fit while never actually voting him, and also not voting zoraster, instead aiming for the claimed cop.
You'd look less like an uneducated ass if you actually put things in chronological context, i.e, the vote PRIOR to the cop claim.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1097, ika wrote:things about titus:

a) she does not do stupid gambits
b) she does no risk gambits that only have rewards
c) she fliped cop with guilty on zort
d) i know titus much better then you assholes here, theat includes you stal
e) if titus did have a santity issure in her role pm she would of stated it after she outed her gambit
f) titus would never fake guilty resultys for "reactions" or any other type of shit. If she gets guilty she gets guilty.
g) zort is fucking scum whos tried to save his ass with this "neghbor" claim, i dont buy the fact that he said "oh its a gambit we were doing"
h) if a neghbor even existed in the game i would expect it to be a cross neghbor at least
i) WHY THE FUCK WERE THE LOVERS NOT KILLED?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31652

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:

On my phone because internet here hates me. Ika, get off your high horse. You are really just avoiding doing anything by commenting pointlessly on a dead player when we already know we're gonna lynch Zoraster.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1117, ika wrote:
In post 1116, AGar wrote:UNVOTE:

On my phone because internet here hates me. Ika, get off your high horse. You are really just avoiding doing anything by commenting pointlessly on a dead player when we already know we're gonna lynch Zoraster.
No fag, im gonna talk about whatever shit i like, if you hate it you can hate it.

Bro even said he wanted to work with titus and know her better, so i am giving info. The fast all you can appaently do is insult people is rather funny.

How about this then, ask me something instead of just doing similar things that i am doing. I am at least posting and giving out my thoughts and ideas and stuff. all you seem to be doing is whining about ppl doing stupid shit.
Titus is dead. She claimed cop with a guilty on Zoraster. There is literally nothing more regarding Titus to discuss unless you feel like she was gambitting (believe Zoraster), or you wish to stir up nonsensical distractions for the town. Productive chatter right now would focus on things like the Serene claim, possible buddies for Zoraster, or reasons as to why Titus would gambit like this. You are literally just saying "She wouldn't." You're not adding to any discussion, and all you're doing is creating useless pages of bullshit, which is behavior I'd expect from someone who is Zoraster's buddy and trying to keep a town appearance while doing fuckall. The contentless multiple posts and the "Let's just vote and be done with it." mentalities are where I think scum are hiding.

Unfortunately, 3 players I have strong beliefs to be town this game are doing just that right now, and it's borderline infuriating. If BnB, Serene and IJ could just cut the useless bickering about AG or the possible meanings of Serene's claim and interpretations (wait for a Zor flip, then we know how Serene's result impacts the gamestate and it can be DISCUSSED, not spam-fested about) or whether or not Mollie's lover claim was town or scum or smart or dumb, I'd be really happy. Because there are better things to focus on.

Zepher has gone absolutely into hyperlurk mode. (Hint hint nudge nudge, see what I mentioned about Aronis/Dry-Fit
Jordan is V/LA until May. That's fantastic. Are we going to see him post at all? Really curious as to his stance considering he all but ignored LD's push on Zor to begin with.
Venmar's content post this shift is good. Want more Venmar posts, interested in his analysis.
I also want more Brian Skies posting. Similar to Venmar, want to see the analysis.

@Zed
, what's your opinion on Zor's claim/Titus' claim?
@Bird and Beast
Did mastin ever finish her catch up on the last 10 pages + new content since then?

P.S., anyone who believes Zor's claim but then also thinks townZor doesn't have any real reads off the top of his head, please move to Alaska so I can sell you some ice.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1119 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1101, ika wrote:also, i didnt even read the game, i am aware of the game but if you want to enlighten me on it go right ahead.
Titus made an unnecessary gambit (claiming X-shot anyvig, setting X at 3 or so, instead of just a 1-shot) that hampered the scumteam by forcing us to make some suboptimal kills to keep her charade up when there was a clear expiration date on her anyways (as soon as the SK flipped it became painfully obvious that she was lying to anyone with half a brain, the way the kills fell).

And I'm awesome at not consolidating quotes, as per usual.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by AGar »

The latter one where he's pushing you to ask questions that are reasonable and something constructive rather than, as he pointed out, stupid and can't be answered with any level of certainty. And pushing the idea of lynching notZoraster out the window. Was it phenomenal/the best post ever? No, but given the situation we were given over the night (Claimed guilty, cop shot before flip), it's a post I like. It's better than what some of the night-shifters were able to do.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1122, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1118, AGar wrote:Productive chatter right now would focus on things like the Serene claim
In post 1118, AGar wrote:If BnB, Serene and IJ could just cut the useless bickering about AG or the possible meanings of Serene's claim
So is the serene claim useless or worth discussing :igmeou:
Poor word choice in the latter section of the post - the meanings of the result is what I was getting at. The claim as in "Why did they do this," whether it's believable, etc - discussing that has merit. Discussing whether the result means you're confTown or confScum or whether Serene is insane or sane has no merit, as it's a lot of BS until we have at the very least the Zor flip.
In post 1122, BirdAndBeast wrote: Also I HAVE been saying the exact thing you are:
In post 980, BirdAndBeast wrote:We aren't extending the Day when we have a flipped cop with a claimed guilty.
We aren't extending the Day because we have an IC.
I don't give a shit that the conftown wants the hammer on the confscum.
We aren't lynching anyone other than the claimed guilty result.

and if you really believe:
In post 1118, AGar wrote:(wait for a Zor flip, then we know how Serene's result impacts the gamestate and it can be DISCUSSED, not spam-fested about)
Why did you unvote Zoraster. IDGI. This post is like TOO much cognitive dissonance to be scum..if thats possible.
I unvoted Zor to ensure BRO gets the hammer, etc etc. I gave my reason for seeing an extended day - post 938.

We are sort of going for the same point but not entirely. You want to end the day and just lynch Zor. I see that. I get it. But I want to make sure all town PRs get to do their thing in Episode 1.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1124, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1098, AGar wrote:viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31652
Why are you just dropping a game link in the thread?
I mean... it wasn't hard to infer why - I was pointing out a perceived inconsistency with ika's post. It also wasn't meant to be something like "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS." It was specifically a game for Ika's reference when he implied Titus didn't gambit when there was risk involved. I didn't read it as "specifically as town" from him, so I was attempting to disprove his point.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by AGar »

I didn't read the most recent night shift. I will eventually. I saw Zor self-hammer.
In post 1246, MrZepher wrote:Do scum lynchers exist? Like, can serene be scum but still be a lyncher to bb or would that not make sense?
A usurper/godfather would be similar mechanically but that would pretty much seal Serene's fate once BandB theoretically flipped GF.
In post 1243, Venmar wrote:omg fuck this shit

vote birdshit
This is a quick departure from, well, everything you've done this game.

Serene/BandB still doesn't exactly excite me.

VOTE: Dry-Fit

Still would love to see him dead. Have to read the most recent night shift but I'm feeling pretty safe assuming he did jack shit productively and basically just skirted the fact that he hadn't even mentioned Zoraster other than voting him. Y'know, scummy shit that scumbuddies who don't want associative tells to lead back to them would do.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:14 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1251, MrZepher wrote:what's interesting is that BnB pushed hard for the agar lynch

and agar is completely uninterested in lynching BnB.
I've been misread before. I don't bristle when town players misread me.

You also just pointed out that - unless you think Serene is fakeclaiming - there's minimal chance that BandB is scum.

So keep trying to paint that paranoia!

@Stal
In the hiplop, iaaun, Reck and Zor rows, you don't close the color tags and from 14.5 down you don't add the extra cell you have present in the top half of the table.
In post 1258, Svenskt Stål wrote:You have a problem with BnB but you are willing to lynch the person he is tunneled in on?
The only "problem" I've had with BnB since the start of the game is that they've been wrong in reading me and posting a fuckton more than necessary. I've never felt they were scum. And I've been honed in on Dry-Fit since, oh I don't know, the start of A.3? Are you even reading my posts or just cherry picking what you can?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:05 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1266, Svenskt Stål wrote:Regarding the bolded parts, I dont get how they add up. First you say that town can missread you and its no biggie, later you say that your problem with him is that he missread you?
I don't particularly
being misread, but it happens. I'm not going to get mad over it and let it ruin my day (that's for VIs, shitposters and generally maddening players to do!), and it's not going to change my read on them. But I don't think I'm alone in that I would prefer to not be misread most of the time. Unless I'm scum. Misread the shit out of me if I'm scum, please.
In post 1270, BirdAndBeast wrote:If I pretend to be mastin, will Agar fall for it and spill what hes waiting on mastin for?
... What am I waiting on mastin for, again?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1281, ika wrote:night shift/everyone:

is goat town?
is bnb still town after the DL and zort flips?
what do you think of DL reads?
based off zorts flip, who do you consider is scum?
do the activity i asked? color all names red yellow and green. no reads.
what questions do you have for day shift/me.
And people say I'm the one trying too hard. :roll:

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1293, Infinite Jesters wrote:then where is your vote agar
On Dry-Fit, where it belongs.

If you think that was me doing anything more than making a sarcastic remark about commentary on the game, you really don't know my playstyle. It's usually pretty clear when I think someone is truly scummy and worthy of my vote.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1298, ika wrote:
In post 1291, AGar wrote:
In post 1281, ika wrote:night shift/everyone:

is goat town?
is bnb still town after the DL and zort flips?
what do you think of DL reads?
based off zorts flip, who do you consider is scum?
do the activity i asked? color all names red yellow and green. no reads.
what questions do you have for day shift/me.
And people say I'm the one trying too hard. :roll:
You often are, I appoach it deffrently.
In post 1296, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 1295, AGar wrote:
In post 1293, Infinite Jesters wrote:then where is your vote agar
On Dry-Fit, where it belongs.

If you think that was me doing anything more than making a sarcastic remark about commentary on the game, you really don't know my playstyle. It's usually pretty clear when I think someone is truly scummy and worthy of my vote.
okay

so who are you wanting to vote for
In post 1297, Infinite Jesters wrote:did I miss it
In post 1250, The Critic wrote:
Episode 2, Shift A.7 (Day), VC 1Dry-fit (2) - Bird and Beast,
AGar

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:38 am

Post by AGar »

Zepher isn't a bad lynch. Dry-Fit was blatantly scummy. I have something to do due at 7:30 that's probably going to take most of, if not all, of that time, but after that I'll go into detail as to why Dry-Fit is better than Zepher at this point.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by AGar »

Dry-Fit starts off with "helpful" nuggets of "We should lynch from Night shift." Whatever.
Next post is a twofer - starts with hypocritical point about "trying too hard to say protown things" and then completely contradicts his first post and votes for Zepher.
Vote shifts a bit without actually putting effort into his Zepher vote, but it's "not doing much." Again, doesn't support his vote there either,
Generally wastes time, casts weak suspicion on LD without committing to a read.
After LD's claim, immediately just buys in and comments nothing on Zoraster, nothing about trying to figure out possible buddies, etc. Just moves on like nothing is going on. Calls Zor "confirmed scum" but fails to vote him.
Towards the end of the shift he's casting feint suspicions but yet hisvote is still parked on Aronis, who he has not mentioned once since he made said vote.

This is scum.
Lynch it with fervor.

You're welcome.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1345, ika wrote:UNVOTE:

[/vote]Serene2VOTE:

i want to lynch this today after looking back. i noticed sevral inconsitency
You want to point them out? Like, this isn't reaction fishing. This is "I'm voting. Reasons are X. Not explaining X."

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Agar -
Eeeehhhh????? Hes voting scum so he can be a weird neon greenish color that looks like vomit and town at the same time.
This is the greatest read I have ever received over the course of 70+ mafia games. <3

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:31 am

Post by AGar »

14.5 clearly ripping PV's points out of context to try and force a bad lynch through. Had weird vibes about PV earlier in the game. Not sure if bussing or ML attempt, but 14.5 is scummy as fuck right now between that and the Reck push.

Venmar was likely swapped to keep the status quo on both shifts - the now-Day shift is still pretty underwhelming overall in terms of production, and Venmar isn't going to suddenly start posting a fuckton. Meanwhile the now-Night shift maintains the psychotic trio of rapid fire posting as well as less voluminous but still vocal parties.
They're also trying to ensure BRO gets as little time as possible here by putting him on odd shifts.
Scum playing these shifts like a fiddle right now.
Venmar is very likely town because of this. Scum simply wanted to put someone into the Night shift who wasn't going to rock the boat.

Aronis and Dry-Fit continue to not actually do anything productive, just posting empty content and faux-pushes (respectively).
Not sure if iaaun is just a straight flake or a scumflake - had townish lean on him earlier.

I'd lean prob town on Reck - between his early adamance to just not give a shit about a shift he couldn't interact with to 14.5 trying to set up a weak assed lynch on the "OMG I KNEW SCUM WOULD DO THAT," I'd be hard pressed to find any reason to lynch Reck right now.
In post 1541, Dry-fit wrote:
In post 1519, PeregrineV wrote:What do you make of the 58 pages pre-Venmar?
You mean what did I think of Venmar before he moved into this shift? I didn't think much of hi. My top two suspects are from day shift so I didn't consider him much of a priority. I like his AGar suspicion.
Paraphrased: "I'm cherry picking what look like they can be viable wagons to latch onto if they develop without having to directly interact with them, not actually reading the other shift."

Seriously, Dry-Fit's two top scumreads are in the opposite shift - he has no serious scumreads in the now-Day shift. His only true interaction with his own shift was ignoring Zoraster. Maybe his scumteam is keeping him safely away from those "scumreads" so he has a full 48 hours to hammer out responses with the rest of his scumteam to anything that's thrown at him? HMMMMMM.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:33 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1558, ika wrote:
In post 1557, Svenskt Stål wrote:
How about you start working on 60 pages that already exist
I have dones that already however we had a fucking night shift that just happened and im wating on everyones
imput from that before i figure things out.
to do the work with me so I can copy their opinions and pretend to be actively contributing.
For the fact, yes.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1585, MrZepher wrote:PV is definitely town which means

UNVOTE:
VOTE: 14.5

sheep this.
Oh, you absolutely sold me on it!

Dude, if you want to bus your partner, you gotta believe it.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1593, Serene2 wrote:for everyone BUT mollie, re: venmar-

* if you believe B&B to be town, then Venmar is easily opportunistic in wanting him lynched after my claim

* I didn't like the waaaay delayed "lol wtf this isnt my old shift"

* seriously how can he say he didn't notice that?

* bro reached out to him and was met with "lol no go away"

* his rage in #601 looked fake as hell to me, and I can read rage better than almost anyone on the site

* ISO him and tell me he's town
I feel the shift swaps heavily point towards Venmar-town, and besides, even if he was scum, I'd much rather lynch Dry-Fit/14.5 right now instead.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:07 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1621, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1598, AGar wrote:I feel the shift swaps heavily point towards Venmar-town
I really can't see how it could be anything other than null.
In post 1567, AGar wrote: Venmar was likely swapped to keep the status quo on both shifts - the now-Day shift is still pretty underwhelming overall in terms of production, and Venmar isn't going to suddenly start posting a fuckton. Meanwhile the now-Night shift maintains the psychotic trio of rapid fire posting as well as less voluminous but still vocal parties.
They're also trying to ensure BRO gets as little time as possible here by putting him on odd shifts.
Scum playing these shifts like a fiddle right now.
Venmar is very likely town because of this. Scum simply wanted to put someone into the Night shift who wasn't going to rock the boat.
Think about it, Zoraster was only nabbed because he was copped. I could definitely see this town arguing itself senselessly into oblivion if that doesn't come up. I see similar personalities to those I took advantage of in Gundam when the leash vs. lynch debate came up because that was a fantastic distraction from anyone actually doing anything else. They had to balance the shifts, per the rules, so in order to keep things in this general status quo, they had to pull one person from our group to their group. Look at the people in this shift - only Venmar, ~Jordan and Brian Skies would have been choices that fit that bill, and Venmar had suspicion on him as well. ~Jordan is bound to be replaced eventually, so that's a wild card that you don't want to take on as scum. Brian Skies would also keep a low profile and generally not rock the boat, but Venmar has the suspicion on him. One is clearly a better choice than the other.
In post 1629, Infinite Jesters wrote:This doesn't seem very relevant to me: I seriously don't hope you were trying to throw doubt on zorasters alignment.
No, I was simply cutting ika down to show that he was very wrong in what he said, though he was quick to amend his stance to "Titus doesn't gambit as town" instead of his original "Titus doesn't gambit" statement. I like ika for scum, but I don't think ika is cunning enough to actually pull off anything amazing so I'm willing to focus on other players.

I don't like the general resistance to being able to get Dry-Fit lynched or even wagonned. I know I'm town. I feel pretty confident that B&B is town right now. If Dry-Fit was town, scum would almost certainly have put him in a position where he was pinned up against me and B&B, as that's mislynch central waiting to happen. But curiously, he was kept away from us. The mechanic opens up for a lot of possibilities, and we've seen that cross-shift discussion has been pretty difficult or unproductive at this point.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3820 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 3716, Svenskt Stål wrote:this game was heavily townsided. Everyone saying anything else is wrong.

We stole 2 kills from them and we were not even close to beating them.

Like jesus fucking christ, I cant name any town player that did well.

It all boils down to town players being unable to clear themselfs.

The mechanic was anti-town. Not as heavily as many people are making it out to be, but any time you limit discussion, and in this case interaction, between players, you are actively handicapping the town. But yes, the town played poorly from a general perspective. When certain players stop being functional players because they can't communicate with half of the playerlist, they are hurting the town. And let's be real - it was lurk city in here for a long while. Serene played really well, and Zoraster did a good job post-guilty to literally just shut down and not link himself to a god damn person (like people are severely underestimating how well he played that scenario). Skrew was

From a purely mechanical standpoint, I would personally inject two things to improve how it functioned town-wise. First, moving shift distribution so it wasn't entirely in the hands of the scumteam would be a solid choice. That way town could force interaction and scum couldn't just hide certain players from others. Second, a brief, intermittent period where everyone had full interaction - even if just 24 hours once or twice in every 8 shift cycle - in order to facilitate some discussion.

In post 3758, mastin2 wrote:There was no blame to be placed on me. Helpful hint--when basically every single player in the game (including scum) are saying that there was nothing wrong with my play...chances are, there was nothing wrong with my play.

You spent most of Day 1 misreading me because I had the foresight to see that this mechanic was going to cause problems for the town.

Just gonna throw that out there.

/bitter

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3828 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 3822, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 3820, AGar wrote:Skrew was

The suspense is killing me.

I started to write that, then forgot who you replaced so I went to look and then Hearthstone. P sure I thought Zdenek was scummy but then I read you and was like "Maybe I just can't read Zdenek."

Because I generally think he's scummy as shit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3829 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 3825, pirate mollie wrote:what did you say about me? were you mean?

Kuribo, in Dead Thread wrote:
I've learned something about mollie, and she may disagree with me when she reads this, but it's an observation I have nonetheless:

mollie very heavily relies on a town bloc to function for several things-
1- to bounce reads off of
2- to feed off of and into their energy
3- to get a read on them and narrow down her suspects
4- to coalesce the gamestate

to an extent all players do this, but you'll notice one of the first things mollie does in games is reach out to the players she knows in order to feel them out. Then, she reaches out further to her town reads. Once a bloc starts taking shape in her mind, she now has a vast wealth of knowledge at her disposal--- she can read and be read--- and mollie as town operates like this almost without fail.

One thing I'm discovering is that I feel like her interest level wanes if you cut her off from her town reads. Isolate her and she becomes frustrated with less people to hear her out and to be heard themselves. She can bounce back from that, sure, but it'll take some adjustment.

She seems "off" because DGB, FG and I were scum, Mastin and AP were lynched against her wishes, Brian and Titus were killed, BROs was removed as per his role PM, and other than Sven she has no one left that seems interested in interacting with her anymore. And it doesn't help that the shift change mechanic had already cut her off from 50% of the game anyway.

That's just my opinion.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3831 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by AGar »

I blame Mastin, so it's all good.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3861 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 3840, kuribo wrote:It's ok no ones supposed to know that I'm a yosarian alt that provides an outlet for anger

All of the sense. Made.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”