Setup Review Committee

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Setup Review Committee

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by stark »

Alright comrades, of my year or two or so of experience on this site, perhaps THE most obnoxious thing I have found is the amount of time it takes to get ones setup reviewed. What I propose is the foundation of a Setup Review Committee. The Committee would be composed of experienced players who are willing to contribute their time to help their fellow comrades tweak their setups, as is necessary in order to create an enjoyable game of mafia. Naturally, in order to distribute labour, volunteers could be in charge of specific types of games, such as large themes, small themes, large normal, small normal, and other things to that effect. In this way, the MafiaScum community can experience more quality games sooner, and everything is good for everyone.

Would anyone be interested in volunteering?

VOLUNTEERS:
Stark
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:57 pm

Post by stark »

Comrade Pie, if that was not sarcasm in your tone, forgive me.

The purpose of the establishment of this thread would be to reduce the amount of time between review and implementation of setups. As the setup thread stands now, review simply occurs when someone happens to stumble upon the thread, and even then it comes down to whether they want to or no. Using the method I am suggestion, MS will have a base of willing volunteers to review setups.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by stark »

You are right on the point of prefering to play a game rather than to review it. But perhaps we could reformat the existing Setup Review thread to incorporate High Wizards of Setup Review which are in charge of reviewing a certain setup should no one else do it, say after three or so days? The ideas suggested in the post above by Flay are also very good. All I would like to see is just a more efficient, faster setup review, but that might just be me.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”