Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Infinite Jesters »

Venmar is not as town as he used to be, definitely not. I feel even when pursuing reads he's not getting any traction on (ala Metal Sonic in Xenosaga) he seems a lot more aggressive and passionate than this weak wristed shit here. Some of his views though (I won't interact with you because of your conftown status) aren't horrible and kind of remind me of town Venmar? But his switch from calling you town to tunneling you is pretty bad, so I could probably vote him & sheep BROski.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:36 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

There are more extensive reasonings further back in the QT, though. Awkward Dry-fit interactions. Both ways.

That's about it in the QT. There's probably a fair amount in AP's iso, though.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:37 am

Oh my god hiplop's ISO is atrocious.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:41 am

And interactions with Venmar don't seem like buddy-buddy, so yeah, probs gonna sheep. I'm gonna make a serious of posts, can people who actually read direct BRO to this and my following string? TIA!

BRO: I don't have time today, but I'm assuming we want to push through a lynch soon because of your shift.8 thing. I am willing to lynch Venmar because he could possibly be scum, but I don't feel very strongly about it. I DO feel strongly about a hiplop lynch, which AP is also on board and pretty synced about. I think you should see the stark differences to Teen Wolf at least, but what I see is coming up now!
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:54 am

In post 412, hiplop wrote: @reck (or anyone else, I suppose) do you know how to read mastin? I remember him vaguely (he posts big scary walls as town) but not well enough to meta or anything, but dude is sticking out like a sore thumb in this game. Continuously posting seemingly trying to be like "LOOK HOW CRAZY OF A TOWNIE I AM".
This opening on Mastin, generally horrible. This was early game, there was no reason to go "oh does anyone know how to read Mastin so I can make a well informed vote on him?".
In post 414, hiplop wrote:well, actually I think i disagree with myself. There is 16 pages of information on the other people, 0 on us.

I propose we all say who is most likely to be scum in the last pool, and why. Then we as a shift can look at eachother more clearly. This will ideally give town the most information, I think? Very similar idea to why no lynches are usually bad
This is pretty much one of those empty protown plans that don't have the benefit of AGar's frustration behind it or ika's sense of excitement. Notice how he never followed up on this anywhere, just kind of threw it out there and forgot about it.
In post 416, hiplop wrote:
In post 408, xRECKONERx wrote:YO

HIPLOP

SUP BOYO
anyone have previous experience with jordan? honestly he seems weird, almost like a troll? Unfortunately trolls can sometimes be town ~_~
This stupid shit again.
In post 1458, hiplop wrote:the possibility of a crossbus here is pretty likely i think. This doesn't really seem like townvtown or scumvtown.

dont we gain more if we kill bnb and then serene? If bnb flips and serene isn't gone, that essentially confscums them, doesnt it? While on the other hand if serene flips town or lyncher, it really doesnt indicate anything about BnB.

For this reason i think BnB makes more sense today as a lynch VOTE: bnb2
Now, normally i would never call lining up lynches a scumtell because normally its just town wanting to solve the game and nuke their scum pool, but this is absolutely horrible. He doesn't determine any of their alignments at all, or make any attempt to. He just goes "meh, must be crossbussing" and then goes to lynch a lyncher's target immediately after he outs, which I can't really picture any townie doing ever.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:57 am

Post by BirdAndBeast »

It took me < 1 minute to read Hiplops entire ISO right now which is pretty voteworthy on its own. But ya. Nothing in it looks town. The comment + vote about us/serene looks terribad like you said. The "venmar is scum...no wait venny is town Im so silly for sheeping BRO" is also terribad.

I think Im voting DRYFIT and BRO is going to hate me for this but

VOTE: Hiplop
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:58 am

In post 1482, hiplop wrote:Eh, thats a good point broseidon. I had tunnel vision on killing EITHER serene or BnB. They are just seriously annoying this game and I wanted to kill them, i guess :|
dryfit wrote:Hiplop how in the world does it confscum Serene if B&B flips town? Why are people considering the possibility that Serene is actually a lyncher? Where is the rest of night shift?
Yeah...that was pretty bad.
UNVOTE:

Bro, I honestly dont see the connection between zoraster and venmar? They only interact once in a vote post near the end of the wagon. I mean, it could be a late-wagon bus, but I dont see what links them more than well anyone else who was lynching zoraster. Venmar does seem kind of scummy, but that might be my natural tendancy to link cynicism with scummy-bastards. He has been lurking while also putting forth virtually nothing
Also, scum just pulled a nasty trick. We're lynching in B2 and B6.
That soon? hmm, i guess we are losing our only conftown at b.7 so this actually isnt a bad plan.

VOTE: venmar. Trust bro at this point, i've iso'd the guy a few times and his insistence on BnB is pretty strong, and any reactions to someone disliking him are pretty trash. I'm interested to see him try and defend him self here.
Here he goes "oh, never mind", and then proceeds to sheep BRO after several hedge "oh I think he's town" calls, and then makes a half hearted case on him.

His three townreads are us, Sven, and zepher (?).
His scumreads are: venmar kind of, previously BnB and Serene for cross bussing. I don't believe adapting to double shifts has affected his play this significantly.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:59 am

In post 1655, BirdAndBeast wrote:It took me < 1 minute to read Hiplops entire ISO right now which is pretty voteworthy on its own. But ya. Nothing in it looks town. The comment + vote about us/serene looks terribad like you said. The "venmar is scum...no wait venny is town Im so silly for sheeping BRO" is also terribad.

I think Im voting DRYFIT and BRO is going to hate me for this but

VOTE: Hiplop
:(
You took my last reasoning because I couldn't type fast enough :(:(:(:(
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:02 pm

Vote: Hiplop

BRO: READ THROUGH HIPLOP ISO, NOTE THAT HIPLOP+VENMAR PROBABLY ISN'T LIKELY.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE + BELIEVE YOU'RE STILL CORRECT ON VENMAR, I WILL FINISH VENMAR LYNCH THROUGH IF YOU NEED IT
IF YOU ARE INCORRECT, WE GET LYNCH TOMORROW
IF YOU ARE CORRECT, YOU GET LYNCH TOMORROW
IF YOU FOLLOW ONTO HIPLOP, YOU GET LYNCH TOMORROW REGARDLESS OF FLIP
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by The Critic »

AGar has been let go.

He was
Crystal DeBoers, the 20-something Young Woman Whose Empty Life is Filled By Cats and Home Decorating This Sure Isn’t the Life She Was Promised But at Least She Can Meet a Nice Man at a Bar Maybe but They Only Have Two Nights a Week for Dates (Vanilla Townie)

It is currently a Night Shift.

~Jordan’
Bird and Beast
Brian Skies
ika
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt Stal
Zdenek

Episode 2, Shift B.2 (Night), VC 4Venmar (3) - BROseidon, Aronis, Svenskt Stal
Serene2 (3) - ika, xRECKONERx, Serene2
FourteenPointFive (2) - Zdenek, MrZepher
hiplop (2) - Bird and Beast, infinte jesters
Bird and Beast (1) - Venmar
PeregrineV (1) - FourteenPointFive

Not Voting (7): ~Jordan', Brian Skies, iamausername, PeregrineV, The Goat, hiplop, Dry-fit

With 19 alive, it is 10 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-04-23 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-05-01 23:00:00).

Searching for a replacement for ~jordan' and iamausername.
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by MrZepher »

I explained my reasoning for voting 14.5 but apparently it didn't post. (would have been like a page or two ago).
I basically didn't like what I read as 14.5 blatantly misrepresenting PV's asking completely valid questions.
I read PV as town, and completely understood the questions he was asking Brian.
What I didn't understand was how 14.5 took those questions and made them into scum tactics or whatever.

predit:
wtf was that a vig?
I am confuse
or something like that....
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

No. That wasn't a vig.

Notice that there are still 20 people remaining, and Agar is still listed as one of the people in this shift.

I'm guessing it was some kind of public reveal ability.

I have mixed feelings about the target though.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:29 pm

how does a lyncher work in white flag?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:31 pm

In post 1662, Infinite Jesters wrote:how does a lyncher work in white flag?
@ mods - how does a lyncher work in white flag?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Agar was scum killed you retards. I cant figure out if you guys are actually this dumb or are just scum and posturing.

@Mollie: I dont see how you expect the mod to answer that.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1533, PeregrineV wrote:You actually have 40-something posts and I entirely forgot you were in the game. This is not a good thing.
You do not get to complain about my lack of presence when:
1) You're tunneling.
2) I'm in the top half of the players in terms of post count when I'm typically a player who's in the bottom 10%.
3) Four players in my shift average 3X as many posts as I do and account for half the posts in this game (thus drowning me out).
4) Your shift is barely alive and will probably lead to a town loss.

Like, I legitimately hate the players in your shift and you guys need to get your shit together. And you complaining about my 'lack of presence' just pisses me off.
In post 1534, PeregrineV wrote:I went through your posts and I can't find where you have actual interest in Logical or Zoaraster, either before or after the cop claim. What kind of interest did you lose?
Learn to read because I:
1) Expressed confusion over why people were calling LD a cop.
2) Expressed confusion over why people were calling LD/Zora lovers.
3) Pushed Serene for what turned out to be them fakeclaiming parity cop.
In post 1535, PeregrineV wrote:From this I'm getting that you think Aronis and ika are scummy?
No, I didn't understand why they were reading those two as town (and only those two as town).
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:40 pm

I don't think it is out of the ordinary to ask

eta: brian do you have anything else to remark on other than perv?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Yes, I do.

I'm just extremely annoyed right now and wanted to get that out of the way. I'm currently looking through some stuff.

I DO want to lynch the shit out of Hiplop though.

What do you want to talk about?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I would also lynch Zephyr. But a ton of people are reading that as town for some reason.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:48 pm

would you like to know if lynchers count as scum? cos I sure do!
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Serene2 »

@Brian Skies

I'll help you now if you help me lynch B&B later.

VOTE: Zepher
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1669, Infinite Jesters wrote:would you like to know if lynchers count as scum? cos I sure do!
I really don't give a shit.

If you want to lynch the lyncher, go for it. No one's stopping you except maybe the innocent child.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1669, Infinite Jesters wrote:would you like to know if lynchers count as scum? cos I sure do!
Only if their target is town. When their target is scum, the lyncher is a POWER ROLE of relentless hounding of scum.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

What do you think about the Agar kill?
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:55 pm

In post 1671, Brian Skies wrote:
I really don't give a shit.

If you want to lynch the lyncher, go for it. No one's stopping you except maybe the innocent child.
if it is a white flag, isn't it important to know who qualifies as scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”