NY 171: An Education in Telling Jokes (Game Over!)

Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #200) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Marquis »

i haven't been reading as closely as i thought...

UNVOTE:

ugh. the state of the game suggests 2 scum left, right? i had this weird idea earlier that one of them is a traitor, but i can't exactly remember why; maybe it had to do with not enough relational tells or something like that.

regardless after the zekrom push and late-lynch, i've mostly just been sheeping mollie-super-town-read on things and now that she's dead, i'm finding it hard to pick a new accurate-sounding town player to anchor myself and my reads to. i'll probably do limited isos later but for now, consider these my tentative reads in no particular order:

town

marquis

null/scum

DeathNote
Nachomamma8
Yates
pirate mollie
Elyse
Ythan
Bulbazak
tman2nd
Green Canyons

(...so you can see why i'm all over the place today)
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (isolation #201) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Marquis »

lol

gnight everyone
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (isolation #202) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:00 am

Post by Marquis »

alright since i have the time and energy now i will respond to you dn!!
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #203) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Marquis »

and since i feel like ur the kind of guy who only responds positively to proper gramspell regardless of actual content, i'll do that for u too ; )
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #204) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:58 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 2597, DeathNote wrote:God you are just like... the biggest scum piece of crap I have seen this game.... It really really really bothers me and the only reason I have tunnel voted you into the ground is because there are SOOOOooooo many people this game that are bad and worthy of a lynch.

Does no one else read this post and see nothing of relevant? Like, what in this post comes from a town perspective?

There is set-up speculation, blatant sheeping (and all mollie?), a pointless list (Yeah she is being facetious, I get it), and then to top it all off...

(...so you can see why i'm all over the place today)

No I can't see why you are all over the place. And the fact that you are shrugging off your lack of reasoning with this crap answer is what makes me mad.

Unvote
Vote: Marq

The worst part is probably just the fact that Marq plays this way. I don't know if this is scum play or just her being deliberately anti-town. It is the same thing with RC... always plays the same way and always gets lynched for it. I really do think RC/bulz might have been town... probably is town but I also don't want to see that slot in lylo because... not lynching someone on meta is ridiculous.
"Does no one else read this post and see nothing of relevant?"

Oh, it's relevant all right. I was asked to explain my votes and reads, and I did so, but for clarification: I was sheeping Mollie, and I got caught up in sheeping again this Day, only to come to the realization that I didn't quite trust any living player's alignment and reads as much as I trusted Mollie's. (Before you inevitably ask "why did you trust Mollie?", it was because she sounded genuine as hell, was reading me as town correctly, and it felt like multiple townreads of ours coincided- so as a result, I came to trust her scumreads. That included Sthar, unfortunately, but if I remember correctly, most of the others were totally on point!)

"Like, what in this post comes from a town perspective?"

Let's see...

"There is set-up speculation"

What is stopping town from speculating about the setup in public as I did? I fail to see how thinking about the state of the scumteam, particularly in numbers, can't come from a town perspective. Perhaps I should have worded it as a question, because what I was looking for was some sort of verification: This is a 21 player normal game with one kill per night and 3 flipped Mafia roles, so is it safe to assume there's 2 Mafia left?

"blatant sheeping (and all mollie?)"

Covered this partially already above, but I also want to ask in return: how is such blatant sheeping scummy at all? I mean, of course it would be scummy if, say, I had been only voting whoever EPM/notsci/Kagami voted and buddied up to them. But what I did was sheep a player I was reading as town (and has already flipped town!) onto maybe one or two mislynches, but just as many or even more actual scum lynches!

This is a huge point that I actually want you to retract. Just because you don't like my sheeping, while not the
most
pro-town move, doesn't mean it wasn't a town move at all, and sure as hell doesn't mean that I'm scum for doing it, especially when it's not an associative tell with scum of any sort.

And I also really shouldn't be this okay with calling my votes on scum only a result of sheeping, anyway. During Day 1, I was one of the people speaking out the most against the "let Zekrom live because he can kill for the town!!!" plan, and I actively pushed for the Zekrom lynch. Granted, I ultimately gave in, but only because at that point in the game I realized that a Zekrom lynch didn't have enough support (interestingly enough, too many people saying "yeah I'm okay with lynching Zekrom, but let's lynch _____ first!"). And sometime during that and later on, I had a scumread that I formed independently on the cautiously lurking EPM/notsci slot (it should be in my ISO somewhere if you actually feel like reading my posts or something). I just only pursued that when other players wanted to go for it more.

"a pointless list (Yeah she is being facetious, I get it)"

I'm using a joke as my medium of choice to explain that at the moment I no longer have any strong town reads other than myself, because as you said, I'm able to see each player as scummy in their own way! Yay!

Not quoting any more. Basically, your post consists of you saying that I'm scummy, with your reasons being aspects of my play that actually make me town. And then you say that
I'm
the one who's inadequately justifying myself.

Personally, I don't believe an obvtown player is worthy of a lynch. I can see it being somewhat justifiable if that player is clearly wrong in their reads and has previously defended scum, derailed a scum lynch, and so on. But when an obvtown player has contributed their vote and pushed on actual scum just as often (or even more so!) than several other living players, then you should probably
not
attempt to pursue their lynch.

In regard to what I said in that post, I haven't reread yet. But I'm tentatively going to call you town because I don't see scum having the balls to push such an obvious mislynch. The fact that you're still holding onto an argument resembling "I don't like the way you talk" that you generated all the way back in RVS
does
irk me, but it's not enough to make me want to vote you back out of similar spite.

PEDIT: Reading over this post, I'm starting to draw similarities between how I view you right now and how I viewed UT earlier. So I guess you can thank me for allowing you to be even more town now! :)

Actual and Not-"Facetious" Readslist

Town

Marquis
DeathNote
Yates

Null/Town

Bulba

Null/Scum

everyone else

I threw Yates up in there because I think I remember him coming off as town after interrogating me yesterday/the day before that/earlier sometime, as well as because of his talk about Masons now. I'm inclined to believe scum would much rather keep Mason speculation to their QuickTopic (the fact that their Encryptor is dead puts a slight damper on this reasoning, but regardless, I don't think Yates would be speaking this openly if he were actually scum).

I still want to believe in RC being town, and I'm not okay with the idea of a Bulba lynch.

Everyone else is yet to be sorted. There was something here that made me want to investigate tman a bit more closely, but I can't really put a finger on it yet. Vibes, I guess.

PEDIT2: Reading over this again, I still don't fully understand the last part of the post of yours that I quoted.

Why exactly do you want to lynch me again? Are you trying to serve me up as a scum lynch, or a policy lynch? You seem lost.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #205) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 414, Malakittens wrote:
In post 407, pisskop wrote:zekrom. vote zekrom25 for VI.
In post 409, pisskop wrote:he's good enough to have a hydra.
Bad posts bad posts.

He asked me in a PM if he could hydra with me because he wants to learn. It's not like he wants to stay new forever. He just needs an experienced person helping him.
In post 416, pisskop wrote:ok, ill take your word. i was suiting up to lynch him this day . . .

unvote
In post 1542, pisskop wrote:Yo, I dobt think this clears Cabd.

Z was a marked man. Throwing under bus?
In post 1606, pisskop wrote:Pacman - Why ar le you voting moi?

-I think pman is town, believe it or not. Nikanor not so much. Since you all seem to think Marquis is coolbeans im jumping onto tge wagon.

unvote
vote: Nikanor
In post 1804, pisskop wrote:Lets not lynch mollie. UT, why is Mala a better lynch than Marquis?
In post 1806, pisskop wrote:
In post 1804, pisskop wrote:Lets not lynch molle
or mala
. UT, why is Mala a better lynch than Marquis?
In post 1812, pisskop wrote:Why is he trying to lynch Mala if he reads Marquis as scum? Also its more of a gut thing atm. I could wifom you with inconclusive posts, but I think he's leading us away from the prize.
In post 1814, pisskop wrote:I don't buy scum Mala. Im not going to defend her, but let's lynch better scumz.
In post 1864, pisskop wrote:
vote: Malakittens

L-1. I am curious to see how she flips after that appeal. Esp since she's hard to read.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #206) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Marquis »

the quote++ didn't pull my comments through :(

bascially I did an ISO of pisskop and I'm content to lynch Nacho now with how his predecessor was flipflopping over Zekrom and Mala so much

what I mean to say is that pisskop wasn't strong in his defenses of Zekrom, Mala, and EPM, but he tended to weakly redirect attention away from them.

VOTE: nacho
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (isolation #207) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Marquis »

, , being the strongest examples of that
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (isolation #208) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Marquis »

oh and also GC is town.

pedit it's for soft defending scum while saying basically "but it's ok if we lynch them just not yet!!", and backpedaling on me really really hard when he realized I wasn't a viable mislynch anymore. I mean at least Deathy is sticking to his guns and I applaud him for that
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2629 (isolation #209) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 2628, Ythan wrote:
In post 2627, DeathNote wrote:I don't ever expect people to flat out say, "Yes I am scum." But how people respond to the question, "Are you scum?" can often be very revealing.
Explain how.
Well, if I've logged on after a bad day, I might say "I am the Mafia Bulletproof Mason Lover" in an attempt to entertain myself as people trip all over it as a scumslip of some sort.

On the other hand, if my day has been perfectly pleasant, I might say "Lana Del Rey" because I can.

DeathNote, you might want to be able to read into how people answer it, but the only thing "Are you scum?" reveals is just how fucking awesome I think Lana Del Rey's latest single is. Trying to extract a scumtell from that is like saying I'm scum for sheeping a strong town read onto multiple scum lynches!...

:shifty:
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #210) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Marquis »

I suppose you could use meta in order to more accurately attempt to see why they'd say that.

People ignoring questions in any way is already generally scummy- I'd prefer not to use the word scumtell itself, because there are occasionally valid reasons for not answering a simple question liek that in time.

But the thing is, it just drags more superficial analysis into the game. Why waste time blindly relying on or trying to divine the alignment-related motivation of someone saying something as simply snarky as "no u", when you can look at other things like the broad ISO and wagons instead? Sure, you could use the question in RVS to try and spark a quick back-and-forth, and I don't even know why I'm entertaining the question this much, but how does it help in terms of actually being reliable at all?

Why did I even type that actually

PEDIT: If me sheeping mollie onto scum won't convince you, fine. But I was one of the few people on Day 1 who was openly/loudly against the "Zekrom is totally a vig so we're totally going to let him try and shoot someone tonight because scum totally won't fuck with the plan we're laying out in plain sight for them to see!!" I actually wanted to lynch Zekrom, and came to that scumread on my own. Same for the EPM/notsci slot after it disintegrated into scum-cautiousness. At this point, I'm content to call it sheeping, but if you read back in my ISO I've actually been at 2/3 of those on my own (well, not Mala because I got paranoid at the end).

About your VC quote:

I'm reading GC and Yates as town.

Elyse and Ythan certainly aren't my biggest scumreads.

I don't get why I'm not bolded which also kind of makes me confused as to the point you're trying to make.

Also, why is your own name bolded? If this is what you said and an argument that the bolded players aren't town for lynching scum, I'm even more confused as to why you're discrediting your own placement on these scum lynches?...

As for the slot we're lynching today (pisskop/Nacho), both generally appeared much later on the wagons than others did. pisskop softdefended Zekrom, Mala and EPM, and Nacho was pushing on Kagami pretty hard apparently, but not with any sort of vote iirc until he quickhammered.

Preview-reading this and I'm still kind of confused as to your point.

PEDIT2: Jesus fucking croissants. tman and Nacho are the last two scum. Hammer Nacho
now
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (isolation #211) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Marquis »

He was going to say I wasn't Mason because Poro had stated multiple times that he was okay with my lynch, and there were quotes to prove it.

You don't need a counterclaim to disprove the second half of a Mason claim ffs vote nacho
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (isolation #212) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Marquis »

Considering the fact that the scumteam hasn't been able to find/kill the mason yet, you really didn't have to make it obvious at this point in time.

Yes, I sheeped Mollie on other things. No, it wasn't without understanding the logic she presented as reasoning; for example her saying that sthar was scum based on meta tells resonated with me as a genuine town-on-scum read, but to add onto that, the earlier discussion about Zekrom and his "vig" had made me paranoid regarding roleblockers, which was another reason I didn't want to risk not lynching him.

But I pushed for a Zekrom lynch and against the let-Zekrom-vig plan hard. I stated multiple times iirc that I had a scumread on EPM/notsci. No, my play hasn't been perfect, but I'm not willing to let you completely negate the contributions I made in those areas, and I'm certainly not letting you go so far as to plant an idea sounding like I'm not town, but
scum
because I helped find and lynch scum.

Again, you calling my play scum comes from you not liking how I typically post, and not because of what I've actually managed to achieve. So I'm asking you to please get over it, unvote me, and help lynch actual scum.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Marquis »

Have you considered that your scumread on and intent to mislynch me might be why you're still alive?

Not sure who I'm voting today. Might be less active this weekend.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (isolation #214) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 2683, Yates wrote:This is kind of important - does ANYONE think scum intentionally no killed last night?
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (isolation #215) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 2662, tman2nd wrote:Oh! I wonder if that was a nk or something else.

So, I currently am town reading Elyse, Marquis, and Green Crayons pretty heavily. That leaves, Ythan, Deathnote, Bulzabeck, and Yates. Out of those, Bulbazeck seems like the best option. As, others have pointed out, there have been some inconsistencies with the way he has read people, so that's who I want to lynch today.

VOTE: Bulbazeck
Missed this.

VOTE: tman2nd

It sounds really fake and the reasoning for his vote seems too... mechanical.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (isolation #216) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Marquis »

I suppose there is a possibility that scum no-killed.

If any PR has an action that could have stopped the kill, please claim though.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (isolation #217) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 2694, DeathNote wrote:@Marq- what do you think of Tmans next couple of posts following his vote? He unvotes, does a bit of awkward backpedaling, and essentially starts blowing smoke for his reasoning.
I've already voted him. And by the looks of what you just said yourself after your question, you've already established an opinion regarding him, too. So vote.

Also, I'm assuming the silence about the no kill question means nobody else has any sort of explanation for the lack of death? Seriously, if you have anything, I'd
love
to hear it to calm my mind.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (isolation #218) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Marquis »

Marquis, stop having so many fucking townreads.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #219) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:10 am

Post by Marquis »

Not inclined to lynch Yates, Elyse, or DN.

I think I'm starting to come around to the idea of a Bulba lynch. But I also still want that tman lynch. Ythan????? Idk. Reading will happen after classes.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #220) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:17 am

Post by Marquis »

I'm seeing Yates' play as town anyway so w/e
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #221) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:23 am

Post by Marquis »

the thing that's mostly throwing me off here is that it feels like a chain of townreads, so someone's always being townread by someone else............ which is normal, yeah, but it's like these townreads are
too
strong to ignore :/ like. idk.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2734 (isolation #222) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Marquis »

No protection N1
N2 - Marquis
N3 - Marquis
N4 - Elyse
N5 - Elyse

but n6 and n7? is it still elyse, or are you purposely witholding this?
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (isolation #223) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Marquis »

Yeah i still want that tman lynch
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (isolation #224) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Marquis »

Ok ISOd

am ok with lynch

VOTE: bulba
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #225) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Marquis »

Can everyone please help try to whittle their townreads down to their top 2 or something
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #226) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Marquis »

For me I think Elyse and DN. Would be Yates but claim paranoia ehhhh. Still towny to me
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (isolation #227) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Marquis »

i don't know i don't know i don't know i don't i don't knowww i don't know know i don't knwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2758 (isolation #228) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Marquis »

Bulba is towning to me a bit with the inquiry into the nurse thing because I'm not sure if as scum he'd be that rash with the limited wiki search or whatever

But like

I can totally see the diff between Rc here and Rc in that town game

So like

Yeah. Sorry Bulba but I have to let go of my town reads

Also

Town. Elyse and DN
Townish. Yates and GC
Scummy. Bulba and Ythan
Scum. Tman

Regardless of the result here I'm lynching between Ythan and tman tomorrow
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (isolation #229) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Marquis »

Look at the actual nurse page though

I considered it at first but again even if for some reason the nurse page variant is off there's always the limited non normal element thing for larges

In fact the reason Yates isn't super town to me isn't because of the vt-nurse sanity but it's because apart from fish the doc we also had cabdgooner as JOAT. Also things
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (isolation #230) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Marquis »

strongman flipped too so yeah.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (isolation #231) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Marquis »

switch Yates and DN in my townreads for now
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2790 (isolation #232) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Marquis »

this whole game is a fucking joke is that the real fucking flavor because if it is it's really not fucking funny
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (isolation #233) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Marquis »

Yeah elyse is still town but i was so sure tman was scum

Leading up to a GC/Ythan lynch now. Crossvote imo
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (isolation #234) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Marquis »

Ok so

I've been townreading DN partially because of his really tunnelly read on me for some reason and also because I thought he was the second mason, then a potential third mason

But after tman's flip I'm going to retract my townread on DN

But I still want to lynch between GC/Ythan, or not at all because iirc someone said mylo. (I think there are 2 scum left)
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #235) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Marquis »

^ is DN, right?

I considered the possibility of lynching today in case scum have a dayvig or something, but I'd rather assume none than one. Also thinking about the strongman and things. Mafia Goon + Mafia PR left I think?

Well either Yates dies tonight or Elyse does. I don't think we get anything out of lynching today rather than tomorrow, so

VOTE: No Lynch

PEDIT: ok.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (isolation #236) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Marquis »

I'm still not convinced on you being town, though.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (isolation #237) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Marquis »

The same from me.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #238) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Marquis »

Anti, are you scum or VT?
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (isolation #239) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Marquis »

UNVOTE:

I want to talk to Antihero a bit more today.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #240) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Marquis »

I still don't like the claim.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (isolation #241) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 2718, Yates wrote:Nurse - now doctor. FTR - I was not self-aware. Matias and I received a VT role PM.
In post 2836, Antihero wrote:we're mass claiming?
In post 2837, Antihero wrote:i'm a nurse

what are the other claims?
Are you currently a Nurse?

Does your role PM say Doctor now?

Or are you fakeclaiming?

When you replaced in, I expected you to claim Doctor, or Secret-Nurse-turned-Doctor. I don't understand why you just claimed Nurse; the moderator would have just given you Matias' and Yates' supposed original Vanilla Townie role PM, then the PM in which they were informed they were a Nurse, but became Doctor.

According to the Wiki: "Nurse is the flavor name for a Backup Doctor. Once a Doctor has died, the Nurse will become an ordinary Doctor. The Nurse may or may not be self-aware (if not, it will receive a Vanilla Townie Role PM)." So I think if you were a Nurse, your role name would have changed to Doctor, right?

My once-townread of your slot is slipping toward a scumread which is weird. I just keep thinking that the explanation for this is because Nurse is your given fakeclaim or something, and maybe you just didn't know you were supposed to become a Doctor yet because you weren't caught up on the original Doctor's death, unlike Yates was.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #242) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Marquis »

It'd certainly make things easier.

I just want to know because the wording implied he was claiming that he was
still
a Nurse, whereas Yates had said that his role PM was specifically now Doctor.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2857 (isolation #243) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Marquis »

I'll let it rest, at least for now.

VOTE: No Lynch
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #244) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Marquis »

I probably should have explained that my townread on DeathNote only happened because I thought he was a Mason at first
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #245) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Marquis »

Scum QT would be fun while you're all here
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #246) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Marquis »

Oh hey I guess the VT - Nurse - Doctor claim mishap was a slip too
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (isolation #247) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Marquis »

gdi I feel so stupid right now

I was on point earlier on but then let go of the DN scumread just because mason softclaims

and when I figured out DN wasn't mason I was too stubborn to let go of the "townread"
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2903 (isolation #248) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Marquis »

also yeah. the nurse thing I wasn't 100%-ok with but everyone else seemed to be so I was like "lol why not"
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (isolation #249) » Sat May 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Marquis »

oh that explains the out of nowhere and incomplete claim in :|
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”