Open 474 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over!

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1571, PJ. wrote:Town losing is probably my fault, tbf

Not all, but yeah you needing to claim day 1 probably did help that way, and I probably did follow on your final reads a bit closely
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:01 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 1573, Cheery Dog wrote:fucking knew that

In post 502, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 467, borkjerfkin wrote:Hi

tl;dr while I catch up?

Your slot is scum, you're probably going to convince me otherwise of this by playing a lot better game than your predecessor. (Which wouldn't be hard.)

This is exactly why I posted that post when venrob replaced out and it still fucking happened!

Also Mason QT

Venrob rather L-1ing people and replacing out = scum.

I will not be happy with myself if I let that happen a third time.

I'm really glad I was just able to handwave that all away with "lol venrob" and you even gave me some leverage over you in the way you said it.
beefycheese
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:57 am

Post by CityElectric »

Votecount 5.1

:right:
NicCage (Lynch!):
Jennifer, JacobSavage, borkjerfkin

Not voting (2):
NicCage, ArcAngel9

A lynch has been reached and a win condition has been fulfilled. The game has ended.
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:59 am

Post by CityElectric »

The fifth day featured the least discussion of them all. An hour after they arrived in the room, a decision was reached. NicCage was taken away for questioning. But whereas the other investigations had been swift and quickly over and done with, this one seemed to be taking a while. When someone came to check on the people left in the room, they asked whether they could go. The cop who had entered shrugged and told them it was okay, but they had to be back by 8 PM.

Once outside, borkjerfkin and JacobSavage met in the usual shady alley.
“Okay, we can kick them all out now,” one of them said, “but they’ll catch us anyway then.”
“Then there’s only one thing we can do,” the other said. “Kill the other two and get the fuck out of here.” And so they did. They tracked down their former friends, Jennifer and ArcAngel9, and shot them. Next they took their car and drove off, never to return to the town again.

When CityElectric was told about the two corpses they found, she was furious. “I knew this was a bad idea all along,” she said to the cop who initially found the dead mod. She slipped him a piece of paper. “Here are the names of the two that aren’t dead or investigated. I believe they’re the ones behind this. Track them down and...” She paused. “Ah well, you know the deal.” But as she said it, she knew there was no chance of them ever being caught. Sometimes justice prevails, and sometimes, it just doesn’t...

NicCage,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched day 5.

ArcAngel9 and Jennifer, both
Vanilla Townie
, have been endgamed day 5.

borkjerfkin, JacobSavage and goodmorning, all
Mafia Scum
, take the win day 5!
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:25 am

Post by CityElectric »

As there were no roles with a submittable night action other than scum, I don't really have any night actions to share with you guys. This QT contains the role distribution as well as the night actions up until Night 3. Goodmorning has shared the Dead QT already in .

Game commentary: First of all, this was a wonderful game to mod and spectate on. You guys were super fun to watch playing. After Day 1, with the goodmorning lynch, I pretty much thought town had this game in their pockets. Both Jacob and bork were still sunder suspicion, and town was off to a good start, with one scum down on the first day. However, things turned out differently. Especially bork managed to completely turn the game around, shaking off most of his suspicion on his slot, and for some reason, Jacob never got lynched. I guess this goes to show again that day 1 is waaay too early to make predictions on games and how they'll go down.

As for future modding, I don't really have any plans. Modding this game was incredibly stressful at times, yet also a lot of fun. I'm probably going to mod a newbie and maybe take some opens/semi-opens to the Micro queue. So keep an eye on those queues if you want to play in a future game of mine!

I want to thank everyone who played in my first game for putting up with my constant counting mistakes in the vote counts, being nice to everyone and overall making this a very good and enjoyable game for everyone involved. I hope you had fun. If you have any questions about my modding and my decisions, feel free to ask below!
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by JacobSavage »

Im pretty sure all mods make counting mistakes.

I also kind of want to nom city for best flavour, I mean sure it's not themed but it's nicely meta and I enjoyed it.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

There's nothing wrong with nominating no-themes, they can still have flavour, even if they're slightly less likely to win.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:29 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

finished
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus