No innocents.

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed May 02, 2007 9:48 am

Post by gorckat »

What about a real 'gang war' type game:

12 players, 4 factions
4 Godfathers, or other appropriate role (un-Nightkillable) who know each other
8 Grunts who don't know which Godfather they serve or who their partner is

The goal is for a single Godfather to survive to the end with his Grunts- become the majority, basically.

The Godfather's might even be allowed to communicate at Night and vote on an NK...makes there role way cooler, though, and rules would have to be in place to prevent a No-Kill, I think...maybe.

If a Godfather gets lynched, his Grunts (if both are alive) 'find each other' and get to talk at night and try to take out the other Godfathers.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Wed May 02, 2007 10:03 am

Post by gorckat »

I am.

It is a bit forcing, I admit, but possibly interesting...although whomever lost a grunt would lose the other by a 3-1 vote...Maybe nightkill by a night vote since everyone is scum. They all send a secret night vote to the mod and most votes dies (a common hitman gets a lot of phone calls and pleases the most people he can :P)

Hmmm....I was thinking that having an unknown leader would prevent any kind of 'just lynch a person' attitude and the restricitons on the leaders' interactions with their group would also balance things some...I'd have to mull it over more.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”