Micro 333 -- Medical Mafia ~~Game Over~~

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 1:04 am

Post by Marquis »

Might have to retract my townread on tn sns slot, will post after finals and flight bye
link in bio
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 1:44 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 297, RachMarie wrote:I scum hunt and town hunt too, because PoE helps me figure things out.

Love the misrep though that I did not question anyone else
Yes, PoE works great, but there was basically no scum hunting done by you. And your town reads were handed out, like I said, like candy.
I misrepped? Sorry about that. I will relook. If I did it wasn't intentional.
In post 298, RachMarie wrote:That was most definitely not an OMGUS vote, I was getting vibes from your first post on here sns that bothered me.

Your ISO screams scum at me. BTW even if dude was soft claiming, why fish? If you think he is scum, then you should give intent to hammer, if you do not think he is scum, you should have left it alone, not made a neon sign for the scum.
O rly? My first post? Why did that give you vibes? Maybe my text is invisible and I just can't see it.
My ISO screams scum? Really? Based on me just giving reads?
I wasn't fishing. He was going to claim regardless. If he doesn't claim, which he was going to, then we assume he's a Doctor. The ONLY reason you would ask to claim is if you were the Nurse. The end. I never asked him for his role. I just took a guess. He doesn't have to respond at all. Any decent player should've seen that. The neon sign was already lit.

Also. One vote and you're really overreacting. Chill.
In post 299, ZZZX wrote:
So your scum-read on me is that I helped push the game forward to achieve town-cred? Sorry but I as a person am the least to care about town-cred as both alignments if you did try to meta me.
I said my read on might be changed to null. I don't use meta. Unless I was in the game with you, I don't use it. Even if I was in a game with you, I probably won't use it. For now, null if that makes you happy. I don't see a ton of towny stuff, but nothing scummy either.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 2:20 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 7, RachMarie wrote:/Confoim
Nothing to tell from confoiming.
No scumhunting(you'll see why at the end)
In post 16, RachMarie wrote:It is a lot of fun Sat, I have played it a few times. Normally I get tired of being Doc, but this setup makes it interesting. Because you never know if you will protect your target, or kill him or her. lol The paranoid Doc is like a JK and also role blocks their target.
I feel like saying that you get tired of being a Doc is a slight town slip. Almost forced. But not strong so moving on.
No sumhunting.
In post 36, RachMarie wrote:Chuck there are a few of us experienced types and for example I am an IC in the Newbie games so feel free to ask about game mechanics would be happy to answer.

The movie was a funny one NM :p

Yes once again I am late to the party and missed doing RVS.

ZZK I tend to be suspicious of early reads myself, partly because it takes me a while to sort everyone out.

So I do not have a lot yet, but I like the push for activity on the part of tn, if it is followed over time by some real analysis awesome, if it remains just a more activity please then I will have some concerns.
Nothing of any worth really. A few town points to my slot but that makes sense.
No scumhunting.
In post 42, RachMarie wrote:Ninja why so concerned over what was clearly an RVS vote?
Legit question and I think that means....
Scumhunting detected.
In post 83, RachMarie wrote:I had a feeling that was the point of his RVS votes, guys n gals. He played in a Newbie game recently modded by NS and it came out that we are engaged. We do not play in the same games unless as our hydra of Twin Flames, but if one of is playing and the other is modding that works out fine.

So now that is cleared up, does anyone have anything of a case besides his RVS vote?

He is at L-1, BTW. And I think it is a tad early for a lynch we have had hardly any discussion.

I have played Medical Mafia a couple of times or so and can provide some links to my games if anyone is interested.
Oh lovely. You will provide us links to your games where you are a Doc and show us this is exactly how you play. I can see either side doing this, but mostly scum trying to prove that theyre town. Kinda defensive before an attack. Saying he's at L-1 and you don't want a lynch yet, is fine. Scum say it, town say it. Asking if anyone has a case besides his RVS vote. Maybe scumhunting? I think it's moreso questioning people about their own scumhunting.
No scumhunting.
In post 84, RachMarie wrote:I do understand that Ninja is fairly new, but someone putting someone at L-1 with a naked vote and no reasoning this soon on D 1 makes me very nervous

Just because someone is new does not mean they are town.

VOTE: Ninja

Why the naked vote?
Scumhunting detected!
In post 85, RachMarie wrote:As for NM and Chuck I feel like it is more likely a T v T froofroo rather than a T v S or S v S one.
Woot. It's Halloween! Two town into her pile. 6 left!
PoE but no scumhunting.
In post 98, RachMarie wrote:Feel pretty good about ZZZK too he can go in my town pile.

Cool yes we want a lynch before deadline, BUT we are barely into discussion phase helping peeps figure out who is town and who is scum why would you want a lynch now?
Third time commenting on an early lynch. Scum will want an early lynch but doing so makes the lynch pool easier for town.
Also, look, more candy! 5 left!
PoE but no scumhunting.
In post 131, RachMarie wrote:Ven there are no post restrictions in Medical Mafia

So could you please post something other than pictures, please and thank you.
Ignoring since Ven was a head.
In post 133, RachMarie wrote:Not you Bear, I was talking to Venmar and his posting a pic and a quote.
Ignoring for same reason.
In post 148, RachMarie wrote:Puns? I love puns.
Good. I like puns too. Thanks. I'm glad we agree.
No scumhunting.
In post 149, RachMarie wrote:Wait a minute Ven is not playing in this game WTF? Why did he post?
Ignoring as always.
In post 151, RachMarie wrote:Yates why are you posting

Now I am totally confuzzled here
Ignoring agaaaaain.
In post 158, RachMarie wrote:Yay welcome Neil
Welcoming the newbie. Where was my welcome missy? :P
No scumhunting.
In post 217, RachMarie wrote:brain is melting atm

what an entrance. Are you trying to change your meta, Marquis? I don't think I have ever seen you so verbose in a game before
Possible scumhunting? Not really sure because it's just asking about meta.
Gonna say no scumhunting since it was a general question and they have history.
In post 218, RachMarie wrote:I did facepalm at the Amished tell you did right away though :P
Ya facepalmed because you realized your scum buddy messed up didn't ya. C'mon admit it. Alright I facepalmed too. Moreso laughed though.
No scumhunting.
In post 238, RachMarie wrote:Marquis is usually not that much of a poster in a game that is why it surprised me, not sure if it qualifies as a scum tell though. bah and I had such a nice scum read on Ninja

uggh the number of replacements in this game I really feel for our mod :(

meh normally replace outs are null, though seems to me that tn who was before engaged in the game and I had a towny read on him for that, deciding to replace out for such a reason seems a tad off.

Neil
If tn turns out to be town, who will you look at next? I am always suspicious of peeps who want to go for the one replacing out.
Ooo! Scumhunting. This is the question I missed, my bad for misrepping! I like most of this post.
In post 264, RachMarie wrote:I am still here, waiting for more from the new peeps.
Okie dokie I gave info now.
In post 267, RachMarie wrote:not feeling as confident about my read on marquis as I was on ninja.

For a 2nd suspect, meh it is a bit difficult which is why I want clarification on the replacements.

not really seeing the case on either Neil or Cool Dog, both seem too out there being noticed to be scum. I would expect scum to be laying low a bit at this point in the game. I know I could be wrong of course and of the two, Cool Dog feels more scummy than Neil.

Not seeing the case on zzzk I think hes probably town too.
I agree with your first sentence. So no second suspect? Giving out half pieces of candy here to both Neil and Cool Dog. Then you say Cool Dog is scummier than Neil. Please don't try to make the best of both worlds here, you're getting everyone to agree with you.
Still thinking zzzk is town. Good, you already gave him candy.
PoE but no scumhunting.
In post 285, RachMarie wrote:Posting on my kindle fire so more details later. Are you role fishing sns? Seriously ?

VOTE: sns
What. Just what. Role fishing? When we assume everyone is a Doctor and he was going to claim? That's considered role fishing nowadays? Jeez. Rolefishing is bad and that wasn't rolefishing. But look at the vote. First change since the beginning of the game and it's on my top scum read who I voted. I'm not fishing but you sure do smell like fish.
I guess I will say scumhunting here but that was hell of a reaction compared to earlier posts.
In post 297, RachMarie wrote:I scum hunt and town hunt too, because PoE helps me figure things out.

My bad for misrep. Cleared it up. You questioned one person. Once. I don't count Marquis much since it wasn't questions trying to reveal something.
No scumhunting here.
In post 298, RachMarie wrote:That was most definitely not an OMGUS vote, I was getting vibes from your first post on here sns that bothered me.

Your ISO screams scum at me. BTW even if dude was soft claiming, why fish? If you think he is scum, then you should give intent to hammer, if you do not think he is scum, you should have left it alone, not made a neon sign for the scum.
Just explained this and still find it a little ridiculous.
Scumhunting. Wow. Such great job. I impressed. I just screaaaaaam scum.

Let's see. 22 posts, not a lot, but only 5 were scumhunting. She gave town reads and soft town reads on 5 people. If we count her, that means 6. Which means only 3 possible scum in her eyes. Me, Marquis(which she is thinking about retracting), and no read on bear. No interaction really either. Interesting.
So I can see how PoE can work but if you're wrong then it can mess town up bad. Scumhunting on the other hand is immensely better as you actually have a chance at catching scum.

That was the biggest post of my life. Wow. Hopefully it formats correctly.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:07 am

Post by snscompt1 »

No answers. Quoting my predecessor, "Wut do?"
My summary lacked I think. Im not voting her for using PoE, Im voting for her being scum.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Nobody Special »

BearClaw has been prodded.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 11:01 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 302, snscompt1 wrote:
In post 7, RachMarie wrote:/Confoim
Nothing to tell from confoiming.
No scumhunting(you'll see why at the end)
In post 16, RachMarie wrote:It is a lot of fun Sat, I have played it a few times. Normally I get tired of being Doc, but this setup makes it interesting. Because you never know if you will protect your target, or kill him or her. lol The paranoid Doc is like a JK and also role blocks their target.
I feel like saying that you get tired of being a Doc is a slight town slip. Almost forced. But not strong so moving on.
No sumhunting.
In post 36, RachMarie wrote:Chuck there are a few of us experienced types and for example I am an IC in the Newbie games so feel free to ask about game mechanics would be happy to answer.

The movie was a funny one NM :p

Yes once again I am late to the party and missed doing RVS.

ZZK I tend to be suspicious of early reads myself, partly because it takes me a while to sort everyone out.

So I do not have a lot yet, but I like the push for activity on the part of tn, if it is followed over time by some real analysis awesome, if it remains just a more activity please then I will have some concerns.
Nothing of any worth really. A few town points to my slot but that makes sense.
No scumhunting.
In post 42, RachMarie wrote:Ninja why so concerned over what was clearly an RVS vote?
Legit question and I think that means....
Scumhunting detected.
In post 83, RachMarie wrote:I had a feeling that was the point of his RVS votes, guys n gals. He played in a Newbie game recently modded by NS and it came out that we are engaged. We do not play in the same games unless as our hydra of Twin Flames, but if one of is playing and the other is modding that works out fine.

So now that is cleared up, does anyone have anything of a case besides his RVS vote?

He is at L-1, BTW. And I think it is a tad early for a lynch we have had hardly any discussion.

I have played Medical Mafia a couple of times or so and can provide some links to my games if anyone is interested.
Oh lovely. You will provide us links to your games where you are a Doc and show us this is exactly how you play. I can see either side doing this, but mostly scum trying to prove that theyre town. Kinda defensive before an attack. Saying he's at L-1 and you don't want a lynch yet, is fine. Scum say it, town say it. Asking if anyone has a case besides his RVS vote. Maybe scumhunting? I think it's moreso questioning people about their own scumhunting.
No scumhunting.
In post 84, RachMarie wrote:I do understand that Ninja is fairly new, but someone putting someone at L-1 with a naked vote and no reasoning this soon on D 1 makes me very nervous

Just because someone is new does not mean they are town.

VOTE: Ninja

Why the naked vote?
Scumhunting detected!
In post 85, RachMarie wrote:As for NM and Chuck I feel like it is more likely a T v T froofroo rather than a T v S or S v S one.
Woot. It's Halloween! Two town into her pile. 6 left!
PoE but no scumhunting.
In post 98, RachMarie wrote:Feel pretty good about ZZZK too he can go in my town pile.

Cool yes we want a lynch before deadline, BUT we are barely into discussion phase helping peeps figure out who is town and who is scum why would you want a lynch now?
Third time commenting on an early lynch. Scum will want an early lynch but doing so makes the lynch pool easier for town.
Also, look, more candy! 5 left!
PoE but no scumhunting.
In post 131, RachMarie wrote:Ven there are no post restrictions in Medical Mafia

So could you please post something other than pictures, please and thank you.
Ignoring since Ven was a head.
In post 133, RachMarie wrote:Not you Bear, I was talking to Venmar and his posting a pic and a quote.
Ignoring for same reason.
In post 148, RachMarie wrote:Puns? I love puns.
Good. I like puns too. Thanks. I'm glad we agree.
No scumhunting.
In post 149, RachMarie wrote:Wait a minute Ven is not playing in this game WTF? Why did he post?
Ignoring as always.
In post 151, RachMarie wrote:Yates why are you posting

Now I am totally confuzzled here
Ignoring agaaaaain.
In post 158, RachMarie wrote:Yay welcome Neil
Welcoming the newbie. Where was my welcome missy? :P
No scumhunting.
In post 217, RachMarie wrote:brain is melting atm

what an entrance. Are you trying to change your meta, Marquis? I don't think I have ever seen you so verbose in a game before
Possible scumhunting? Not really sure because it's just asking about meta.
Gonna say no scumhunting since it was a general question and they have history.
In post 218, RachMarie wrote:I did facepalm at the Amished tell you did right away though :P
Ya facepalmed because you realized your scum buddy messed up didn't ya. C'mon admit it. Alright I facepalmed too. Moreso laughed though.
No scumhunting.
In post 238, RachMarie wrote:Marquis is usually not that much of a poster in a game that is why it surprised me, not sure if it qualifies as a scum tell though. bah and I had such a nice scum read on Ninja

uggh the number of replacements in this game I really feel for our mod :(

meh normally replace outs are null, though seems to me that tn who was before engaged in the game and I had a towny read on him for that, deciding to replace out for such a reason seems a tad off.

Neil
If tn turns out to be town, who will you look at next? I am always suspicious of peeps who want to go for the one replacing out.
Ooo! Scumhunting. This is the question I missed, my bad for misrepping! I like most of this post.
In post 264, RachMarie wrote:I am still here, waiting for more from the new peeps.
Okie dokie I gave info now.
In post 267, RachMarie wrote:not feeling as confident about my read on marquis as I was on ninja.

For a 2nd suspect, meh it is a bit difficult which is why I want clarification on the replacements.

not really seeing the case on either Neil or Cool Dog, both seem too out there being noticed to be scum. I would expect scum to be laying low a bit at this point in the game. I know I could be wrong of course and of the two, Cool Dog feels more scummy than Neil.

Not seeing the case on zzzk I think hes probably town too.
I agree with your first sentence. So no second suspect? Giving out half pieces of candy here to both Neil and Cool Dog. Then you say Cool Dog is scummier than Neil. Please don't try to make the best of both worlds here, you're getting everyone to agree with you.
Still thinking zzzk is town. Good, you already gave him candy.
PoE but no scumhunting.
In post 285, RachMarie wrote:Posting on my kindle fire so more details later. Are you role fishing sns? Seriously ?

What. Just what. Role fishing? When we assume everyone is a Doctor and he was going to claim? That's considered role fishing nowadays? Jeez. Rolefishing is bad and that wasn't rolefishing. But look at the vote. First change since the beginning of the game and it's on my top scum read who I voted. I'm not fishing but you sure do smell like fish.
I guess I will say scumhunting here but that was hell of a reaction compared to earlier posts.

My bad for misrep. Cleared it up. You questioned one person. Once. I don't count Marquis much since it wasn't questions trying to reveal something.
No scumhunting here.

Just explained this and still find it a little ridiculous.
Scumhunting. Wow. Such great job. I impressed. I just screaaaaaam scum.

Let's see. 22 posts, not a lot, but only 5 were scumhunting. She gave town reads and soft town reads on 5 people. If we count her, that means 6. Which means only 3 possible scum in her eyes. Me, Marquis(which she is thinking about retracting), and no read on bear. No interaction really either. Interesting.
So I can see how PoE can work but if you're wrong then it can mess town up bad. Scumhunting on the other hand is immensely better as you actually have a chance at catching scum.

That was the biggest post of my life. Wow. Hopefully it formats correctly.
nice analysis. I will post my theorys too soon enough. 2AM ATM
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

rach read is good. It does seem that she came out right after her name was mentioned.
after a wank.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

BearClaw has requested replacement; serendipitously, Saki replaces him effective immediately.
....what?

snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Oh lordy. So many replacements. Day 1 is a mess.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Saki »

here
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 309, Saki wrote:here
Yo Saki. I get to play with you again eh?
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Saki »

read through the game

my thoughts:
hi again ZZZ

shut up marquis (that self vote wasn't an accident, i know)

hi rach <3

why are there forced readslists in page 12-3, esp coming from replacements

and my god who the hell is who why do i have to keep the first page open to keep track of who is who in a 13 page gameeeee
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Saki »

In post 302, snscompt1 wrote:What. Just what. Role fishing? When we assume everyone is a Doctor and he was going to claim? That's considered role fishing nowadays? Jeez. Rolefishing is bad and that wasn't rolefishing.
can we
lynch this
right now
UNVOTE:
retired
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 311, Saki wrote:and my god who the hell is who why do i have to keep the first page open to keep track of who is who in a 13 page gameeeee
Hi Saki!

Not going to lie, I busted out laughing here. It is ridiculous how many replacements we've already had (and are having)...
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 313, neil1113 wrote:
In post 311, Saki wrote:and my god who the hell is who why do i have to keep the first page open to keep track of who is who in a 13 page gameeeee
Hi Saki!

Not going to lie, I busted out laughing here. It is ridiculous how many replacements we've already had (and are having)...
I must get an award if I became only player who didn't replace

I read over 20 slots and my mind is fried
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by RachMarie »

More replacements wow :( I feel for my fiance on modding this game dang. Which means ZZK no way am I replacing out on him :P

Meanwhile back to the game,

Actually that is not bad there sns. Wrong, but definitely some good analysis.

Cool Dog Seriously? Go stalk my posts if you want. Do you have anything else that is an actual CASE or just parroting what sns said?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 312, Saki wrote:
In post 302, snscompt1 wrote:What. Just what. Role fishing? When we assume everyone is a Doctor and he was going to claim? That's considered role fishing nowadays? Jeez. Rolefishing is bad and that wasn't rolefishing.
can we
lynch this
right now
UNVOTE:
Hm?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Im at L-1 by the way. Great way to start off the game. But whats wrong with what I have already explained?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2014 1:55 am

Post by ZZZX »

Guys do not hammer. I will get the weekend tomorrow into finally focusing inti the game
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2014 5:55 am

Post by ZZZX »

If you guys don't start posting I will play like a drunk failure and hammer.

This day is going no freaking where.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:34 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Eh, I dont know everyienes ages, but around this time is finals for college and exams for school in general. I notice they start posting after a normal school day would get out. But I concur. This was the easiest replacement Ive ever done.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:36 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 320, snscompt1 wrote:Eh, I dont know everyienes ages, but around this time is finals for college and exams for school in general. I notice they start posting after a normal school day would get out. But I concur. This was the easiest replacement Ive ever done.

Well 2moro is a saturday
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@Mod Requesting VC please
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:39 am

Post by snscompt1 »

But today is Friday lol. Work, school, etc.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.10

CooLDoG - 3 - jklash12, Marquis, Not_Mafia
snscompt1 - 3 - neil1113, RachMarie, Saki
Marquis - 1 - ZZZX
RachMarie - 1 - snscompt1
ZZZX - 1 - CooLDoG

Not Voting: ...

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2014-05-23 04:02:11)

V/LA: CooLDoG, "few days" from Sunday May 11
....what?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”