Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

@Reinou - You'll probably only get answers from one head, considering the other head hasn't played in a couple years and he forgets how to mafia.
How Do You Make Your Scum list? Do you rank your scum or are they all interchangeable?
There's always a rank, the only reason a scum read would be changed is because a new reason has come up. Other than that, I typically keep my vote where it is on the scummiest person.
Do You Vote without a reason in order to gauge reactions or do you like giving a reason for your votes?
I always have a reason, even if it's only understood by me, and putting a vote on someone to pressure them to stop lurking is considered a reason to me, even though it's often done without any spoken cause at the time it's made.
What was your last completed game and what did you learn from it?
Uh... I can't remember... I just came back from a year of hiatus, and silavor's been on hiatus for... five years? Six? It's been a long time for him. I
think
my last game was the open one where I was just so done with mafiascum that I trolled through the whole game, somehow ended up at lylo (I honestly don't understand how I wasn't policy lynched, I was so bad) and of course scum won. I learned that it's probably best to just ask for a replacement if your heart's not in the game.
Do You Value "consistency" or is that irrelevant to you?
To a point. If you're trying too hard to stick to your earlier posts and reads, then you're scum. If you consistently switch back and forth and you say things that keep betraying what you've said before, then you're scum. Anything in between is null.

p-edit: Well, either reinou is scum and I'm glad he lynched himself for us, or he's an idiot and deserves to be policy lynched. It's page four!! A self lynch! On page four!!! NOT EVEN TWO DAYS INTO THE GAME!! *throws hands in the air* well this is a great start.
Also, why the hell does Frodo have to be town? You should always assume that role ≠ alignment. Always, always,
always

--Piggy--
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

In post 101, reinoe wrote:
In post 97, Fail Hydra wrote:
p-edit: Well, either reinou is scum and I'm glad he lynched himself for us, or he's an idiot and deserves to be policy lynched. It's page four!! A self lynch! On page four!!! NOT EVEN TWO DAYS INTO THE GAME!! *throws hands in the air* well this is a great start.
Also, why the hell does Frodo have to be town? You should always assume that role ≠ alignment. Always, always,
always

--Piggy--
So you think a vote based on "Confirmed" is justified?
Confirmed what?

--Piggy--
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

That was an RVS vote, they have silly reasons like that! It wasn't serious and I have no idea why you're overreacting like this. No one would have hammered you, not until proper discussion about it was had. And if you are town, I'd like you to know that you've taken away some of the best information - the hammer. The hammer vote is so important for finding scum (at least in my scumhunting tactics it is) that by taking that away from town, you've hurt towns chances at finding scum off of your wagon.

Also, if you are town, can you stop being butthurt and do some good? What are your reads? What do you think of everyone who voted you? And no OMGUS, that helps no one.

--Piggy--
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

In post 108, Protogonos wrote:
In post 105, Fail Hydra wrote:That was an RVS vote, they have silly reasons like that! It wasn't serious and I have no idea why you're overreacting like this. No one would have hammered you, not until proper discussion about it was had.
We had proper discussions. We also had players portraying shite votes as legit.
And if you are town, I'd like you to know that you've taken away some of the best information - the hammer. The hammer vote is so important for finding scum (at least in my scumhunting tactics it is) that by taking that away from town, you've hurt towns chances at finding scum off of your wagon.
Wow, I almost believe this is not canned. What database of Things that Sound Townish do you use?
Yes, proper discussions in twilight, which is only happening because shos hasn't locked the thread yet. And we had reinou believing shite votes were legit, there's a difference.

The only reason I said that was because I didn't think reinou truly understood the consequences of what he did. I feel that when people are flailing around and raging at everything and everyone, it's best to put your thoughts into as many small, concise words so that they can't misunderstand you in the slightest.
You're right, it is database, that's the point. I'm not trying to look town here, I'm trying to tell reinou that even if he
is
town, he was being anti-town and explicitly spelling it out for him.

p-edit: @reinou - yes, it is hard to believe that anyone but
newbies and idiots
would quickhammer. Everyone knows if you quickhammer your ass is going to get quicklynched
so
hard the next day, no one would ever do it. Each and every quickhammer I have seen were all self-votes (and lylo, but that doesn't count in this situation). Think about that for a minute.

--Piggy--
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

I myself have and seen others hit L-1 plenty of times and come away from it, scum and town alike.

--Piggy--
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:07 am

Post by Fail Hydra »

Piggy's not here right now, so you're stuck with the treestump half of this Hydra for the moment. Sorry about that.

Proto gets scummier every time he opens his mouth.

Snscompt is in the wrong game if you dislike wall posts. One of the hydra heads is Mastin of all people. Voting people for wallposting is lulzy.

Not a fan of Guyett trying to pull people off of a floundering wagon just because it's floundering. I don't think Freja's right about Bulba, but telling them to get on the proto wagon simply because it's going places looks like scum trying to secure a second quicklynch. Mind you, it IS the proto wagon, so... guuh. Gonna go talk that over with piggy.

More at 11.
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:24 am

Post by Fail Hydra »

I'm thinking the doublevote comes from a mechanic whose name escapes me. Basically the ring is an object being passed on to a new person each night and whoever has the ring during the day gets their vote to count for two.

Freya, Bulba and Aronis are all town. I think Proto is also town, my other head believes he's scum.

Rach is my biggest scum read, for this:
In post 175, RachMarie wrote:I want to see some real discussion today we are behind the 8 ball here, and scum will win if we do not get our act together. I was so looking forward to the theme here because I have been an LOTR fan since I was 9 years old. So yeah I am rather annoyed with what happened yesterday which should NOT have happened.
And then saying this:
In post 306, RachMarie wrote:Ok if the mod says its accurate, it is accurate, let's move on peeps.
Telling people to move on isn't how you get discussion.

And also the only things she's commented on is the vote against her which she seems to be overreacting to.

VOTE: RachMarie

Rach, who are your biggest scum reads right now?

--Piggy--
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

In post 329, RachMarie wrote:Actually I was amused not outraged. Dude is going for the low hanging fruit and totally ignoring my meta.
Why are you so focused on your own meta? If everyone used their meta as a sole reason why they're scum or not, there wouldn't be a game.

Also, you didn't answer my question. Noted.

--Piggy--
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:05 am

Post by Fail Hydra »

Vote: Drew-Sta

Scum-slip. Mass ad hominem hissy fit when called out. Name claim (as an antagonistic character, no less) but won't role claim?
Why are you still breathing? :|

I also love how Rach is doing VCAs on day 2 and acting like that counts as scum hunting when we only have 1 flip. Trying to hunt down the source of the double-vote when we have no idea what mechanics are in this game feels like power role hunting to me, not scum hunting. Both heads are in agreement for once; Rach is also scum.
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #567 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:58 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

Honestly, with all the hate and ad-hominem going on in this game, I'm not finding the motivation to post :/

We're Gimli, a simple VT.

I'm not sure why Rach isn't dead yet o.O She needs rope, now. And if you don't agree, go relook at her ISO. She's had literally two votes, one RVS, the other on Aronis (for calling the town 'them' not 'us'). No scumhunting, and pretty much going through this game trying to stay completely unnoticed and be as useless to town as possible.
VOTE: Rach

Still not seeing the mango!scum here, can someone summarize the case for me?

--Piggy--
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #568 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

In post 550, Protogonos wrote:VOTE: ThreetoMango
Why?
In fact, I'm also really curious why you would be okay to hammer them too.
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #570 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

In post 569, Protogonos wrote:
In post 568, Fail Hydra wrote:In fact, I'm also really curious why you would be okay to hammer them too.
First, please let me know how many games you have played with Rach.
What does that have to do with you hammering 32M?
Second, 3TM has contributed exactly 0 to this game, admits a PR that basically cannot be verified ever beyond a Flavor Cop investigation, and if then, could still be scum, also admits that a three-person hydra failed to use the power N2 and used it on someone scummy as hell Day 1, and had a consistent townread on flipped scum that could easily have been scum defending a buddy.
Fair enough, if Rach isn't the lynch I'm fine with 32M seeing rope.
--Piggy--
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

I think start to finish we've only played 1 game, but she's replaced into several of mine (and vise versa), but since she pointed out her own meta, all meta on her is automatically discredited imo.
--Piggy--
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #653 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

We don't have the ring.
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #722 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Fail Hydra »

Game starts Sat May 31, 2014 10:09 am. Reinoe hammers self Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:34 am. Shos ends twilight Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:04 am.
Shos starts day 2 Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:22 am. Toogeloo hammers Drew-Sta Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:00 am. Shos ends twilight Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:42 pm.
Shos starts day 3 Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:34 pm. Guyett hammers ThreetoMango Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:43 pm. Shos ends twilight Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:45 am.
Shos starts day 4 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:17 am.
Where is all this "weekend" time that you couldn't post in? The middle of day and one night? Mhmm... yeah, stop trying to use that as an excuse. Sure it was fast, but you had two days every night to catch up.

Now let's look at your posts, shall we?
Spoiler: A wall post just for you sns
In post 167, snscompt1 wrote:Well shit. I havent read the thread yet but will when I get home. Went to post two days ago and suddenly the thread is locked. Da hell guys?
Why did you not read the thread during the
two days
we had of night?
In post 170, snscompt1 wrote:I'm home and got caught up. That was a bloody nightmare. Dear lord.
VOTE DREW
In post 174, snscompt1 wrote:*shrug* Reasons.
Alright, so no reason vote, fair enough, everyone has to have one.
In post 184, snscompt1 wrote:
In post 180, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 174, snscompt1 wrote:*shrug* Reasons.
Let me guess: 'You got a scum read on me because my playstyle is different?' :roll:
Well that could be a reason as you arent as vocal but really Im just bummed I missed RVS annnnnd Day 1 entirely.

So I declare my RVS officially over.
UNVOTE
VOTE PROTO

REASONS LATER CUZ IM ON MOBILE
Surely you have good reason for this!
Oh wait... nope... it's never brought up again.
In post 204, snscompt1 wrote:Drew is town. Thats all for now.
What changed?
In post 222, snscompt1 wrote:Havent read any of this page yet but dear lord, I will kill the next person to post a wall of text.
Fluff post is fluffy.
In post 228, snscompt1 wrote:
UNVOTE
VOTW ARONIS

DAMMIT MAN
In post 231, snscompt1 wrote:Youre digging yourself into a hole just fine in my opinion. My vote is mostly because you just used a wall but also because right now youre either ignorant town or scum.
So your reason is he wall posted? Proto and Bulba were both wallposting, why pick Aronis in specific?
In post 288, snscompt1 wrote:Prod dodge because technically Im not V/LA, just on mobile til tomorrow night. I hate reading walls while on mobile.
Oh look, more admittance to lurking.
In post 307, snscompt1 wrote:Okie dokie. Where would you like to move on to?
I don't know, maybe you doing some scumhunting?
In post 393, snscompt1 wrote:Hiiiiii Im forgot I was lurking. Will catch up tonight and post.
How does one forget they are lurking?
In post 405, snscompt1 wrote::evil: :evil: :evil:
Was that another hammer?! Sweet jesus. I leave at the most inappropiate times. Sorry guys, weekends are hard for me. Skimmed, it does appear I was wrong about Drew. Wait for the flip first though I guess.
That's great and all, but it's Tuesday, where'd your Monday go? Are you counting Friday and Monday in your weekend too?
In post 416, snscompt1 wrote:Question, what do we do with the ring?
Why do you say this like you have it?
In post 437, snscompt1 wrote:Yo, guys. Do you think only ringbearers can have the ring or can enemies have it?
Yeah, you totally have it.
In post 523, snscompt1 wrote:Hey guys, sorry, but just got ALL caught up. Feel free to ask me anything.

Top two scum reads are FailHydra and ThreetoMango.
Why?
In post 527, snscompt1 wrote:No. To be honest. I struggle in games where the are multiple "leaders". I'm okay in smaller games but this one has walls and walls of posts which don't go well. This is not one of my better games and I apologize. I'm trying to correct that, it wouldn't be fair to my team if we lost because of me not participating.
I still think this is a scum slip.
In post 615, snscompt1 wrote:Welp. My bad guys. I will buil a case after work. Also, there was something with claiming? I missed that I guess. Im VT. Merri.

Thos is one of the fastest games Ive ever played.
Says the guy who got "ALL caught up" in the game during Day 3 twilight after everyone's discussed claiming, and most have.
In post 719, snscompt1 wrote:Because we have conf scum between me and Aronis.

And to counter Aronis, Ive already adequetly explained all of that. If you actually looked at the damn game, I posted the most and encouraged the game along. I am honestly really confused as to how this is like my scum game. If you also notice, Im not on the lynch wagons. Im not really even voting. I legit wasnt here due to the weekends. This game went so fricken fast and with all that Renio crap it went downhill.

As for the claiming thing, I hadnt caught up to that point yet. Just skimmed.

Im out of town, my argument for Aronis will have to wait. You have nothing on me Aronis. Because there is nothing.
This is a lie, as I've just stated.
Also, you have 55 posts, Aronis has 83. He helped more, he scumhunts, he's not the scum here, you are.

And the rest is just you flailing around today because you know you've been caught and are trying to wiggle your way out of it because this town is so... there aren't any words to describe the rage we have at this game's stupidity.

Go look at the spoilered wall if you want to see reasoning. Add it to Aronis' claim? Confscum has been caught.
VOTE: sns
I don't know why no one else is voting him, but... oh wait, yes I do. No one else is voting the confscum because this town is ridiculous and makes us wish we had replaced out after day 1 -_-'
--Piggy--
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #725 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Fail Hydra »

In post 724, snscompt1 wrote:I would also like to point out that I have two votes on me. This two things:
1) BOTH scum are voting me, otherwise I woukd already be dead.
That's not how quickhammers work. It's also been all of three hours; doublevote-Guyett and Rach haven't even been by yet. This proves absolutely nothing, you just keep OMGUS'ing anyone who looks at you funny.
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #732 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Fail Hydra »

Guyett, why is your second vote still on Rach?
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #839 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Fail Hydra »

In post 838, PiggyGal15 wrote:I'm not sure whether it's actually night now or not, but
@mod - I will be V/LA until the 23rd
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1042 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

In hindsight we should have replaced out. I don't do scum games, and Piggy was done with this game by the end of day 1 with that terrible self-hammer before half the players even had a chance to speak. There was a moment -I think around day 3- where the two of us got into an argument over who should make the prod-dodge post, because neither of us even wanted to do
that
. This was an incredibly frustrating game where almost no one ever made cases, and the players that did make cases got blatantly ignored for more OMGUS and gut feeling and massive hard-on tunneling that just HAPPENED to be right this game.
Fail Hydra
Fail Hydra
Townie
Fail Hydra
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1044 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Fail Hydra »

In post 1040, Protogonos wrote:And clearly Guyett's conftown status was not enough to get him NKed after FH was lynched, so you never know. And we could have NLed instead of lynching FH. That would have been interesting as well.
If you had NLed we would have vanillaized Guyett and probably no-killed, pending any conflicting thoughts from Aronis. Lynching us was the better choice.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”