Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sat May 31, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Aronis »

You can only do the Alphabet Strategy one time, before you're branded as a moron for all eternity.
So I'm assuming the plan is that the Mafia just going to pile onto your vote every day until they win while you are still not entirely sure that they are mafia? :P
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Aronis »

VOTE: Guyett

For his foolish strategies and confusing me.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Aronis »

I declare RVS officially over!
:P

UNVOTE:

So unvote or post legit reasoning for your vote.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 61, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 60, Aronis wrote:

UNVOTE:

What if I don't want RVS to be over?
You get lynched.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 63, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 62, Aronis wrote:
In post 61, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 60, Aronis wrote:

UNVOTE:

What if I don't want RVS to be over?
You get lynched.
I'll take my chances.
VOTE: Bulbazak

I wouldn't. I am not weak.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 66, reinoe wrote:Aronis, I like it. Helps differentiate between fluff and serious stuff...

UNVOTE: FailHydra

So that I can help better understand players and their play styles here are some questions directed to the entire town.

How Do You Make Your Scum list? Do you rank your scum or are they all interchangeable?

:right: My lists would be like this:

Null-
Xxx
Lean Scum-
Yyy and Zzz
Scum-

So yyy and zzz are interchangeable, but www is the scummiest. I hope that makes sense.

Do You Vote without a reason in order to gauge reactions or do you like giving a reason for your votes?

:right: I tend to change my vote alot. Sometimes I give reason, sometimes I don't.

What was your last completed game and what did you learn from it?

:right: Skipping question. . . :shifty:

Do You Value "consistency" or is that irrelevant to you?

:right: A little. Just depends.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Aronis »

VOTE: reinoe

Sorry, not buying it. But hey, if we are wrong at least you don't die!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Aronis »

L-1 btw
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Aronis »

Good riddance.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #110 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 109, Protogonos wrote:
In post 107, Aronis wrote:Good riddance.
Are you telling us what we should say to you tomorrow if reinoe flips town?
reinoe freaking deserves to die. He killed himself after all. I fail to see why I should be held responsible for his foolish actions.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #117 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 111, reinoe wrote:
In post 105, Fail Hydra wrote:That was an RVS vote, they have silly reasons like that! It wasn't serious and I have no idea why you're overreacting like this. No one would have hammered you, not until proper discussion about it was had. And if you are town, I'd like you to know that you've taken away some of the best information - the hammer. The hammer vote is so important for finding scum (at least in my scumhunting tactics it is) that by taking that away from town, you've hurt towns chances at finding scum off of your wagon.

Also, if you are town, can you stop being butthurt and do some good? What are your reads? What do you think of everyone who voted you? And no OMGUS, that helps no one.

--Piggy--
I know for a fact that people derphammer all the time which is why I claimed well before L-1. No one would have hammered? Have you seen the dumbfuck reasons people were voting for me? And I've seen tons of derphammers. Once a person is at L-1 they're dead no matter what. The only time I've seen someone not lynched once they hit L-1 when newbies are playing. I didn't see any newbies playing.

And look at Aronis' comments. That's scum right there.
Why do you claim on page 4? You were at L-4 I think? I fail to see the logic behind that really, claiming a powerful town role so early without much reason. Especially one like that. And so maybe you would get hammered soon, maybe peoples reasons were stupid, but you hammered your own goddamn self. Which is anti town and plain idiotic. I am glad you are gone because this will be alot better of a game without you.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 118, reinoe wrote:Goddamn where is that counterclaim?
I highly doubt your fakeclaim would exist in the game. :facepalm:
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #123 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 120, reinoe wrote:
In post 117, Aronis wrote:
In post 111, reinoe wrote:
In post 105, Fail Hydra wrote:That was an RVS vote, they have silly reasons like that! It wasn't serious and I have no idea why you're overreacting like this. No one would have hammered you, not until proper discussion about it was had. And if you are town, I'd like you to know that you've taken away some of the best information - the hammer. The hammer vote is so important for finding scum (at least in my scumhunting tactics it is) that by taking that away from town, you've hurt towns chances at finding scum off of your wagon.

Also, if you are town, can you stop being butthurt and do some good? What are your reads? What do you think of everyone who voted you? And no OMGUS, that helps no one.

--Piggy--
I know for a fact that people derphammer all the time which is why I claimed well before L-1. No one would have hammered? Have you seen the dumbfuck reasons people were voting for me? And I've seen tons of derphammers. Once a person is at L-1 they're dead no matter what. The only time I've seen someone not lynched once they hit L-1 when newbies are playing. I didn't see any newbies playing.

And look at Aronis' comments. That's scum right there.
Why do you claim on page 4? You were at L-4 I think? I fail to see the logic behind that really, claiming a powerful town role so early without much reason. Especially one like that. And so maybe you would get hammered soon, maybe peoples reasons were stupid, but you hammered your own goddamn self. Which is anti town and plain idiotic. I am glad you are gone because this will be alot better of a game without you.
I see another player who may not speak English as their primary language....

I'm not fighting a derpwagon. I've said so several times. People quickhammer way too often. How is this hard to understand?

And that's Aronis. Crowing about how lynching Frodo Baggins is great.
Considering the fact that you are Frodo Baggins. [Which I find difficult to believe] it certainly is.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #127 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 126, reinoe wrote:
In post 125, Protogonos wrote:Reinoe, to be fair, Frodo Baggins is not necessarily in the game. A common mod practice (and how I run my theme games) is to have more characters than necessary and randomize those that are selected. This means there is no way to break the setup using flavor. shos may also have omitted Frodo for any other number of reasons.
So the theory was that scum would take their chances at L-4 and claim a role that's almost definitely in the game?

Wow, that theory holds about as much water as the "reinoe typed [Confirm]" and he must be scum" theory. And that vote came after RVS ended so no it was not joking.
Definitely? How do you figure?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 131, reinoe wrote:
In post 129, Fail Hydra wrote:[
The only reason I said that was because I didn't think reinou truly understood the consequences of what he did.

--Piggy--
So shit votes don't lead to people getting lynched?
Your vote lynched you. What do you think?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 186, Protogonos wrote:VOTE: Aronis for reasons I posted yesterday.

I also vehemently support a Bulb wagon. Dayvigs, act now!
:roll:

So I am responsible for reinoe idiotically hammering himself?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #192 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 190, Freja wrote:you are responsible for putting a PRish claim to L-1 knowing a quickhammer was a definite possibility. Don't hide under the fact that Reinoe was derpy and quickhammered.
His claim was fake and while a quickhammer may have been possible, he likely wouldn't have been quickhammered if he hadn't quickhammered himself.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 191, Drew-Sta wrote:Proto - want to wait and see more peoples comment.
In post 189, Aronis wrote:
In post 186, Protogonos wrote:VOTE: Aronis for reasons I posted yesterday.

I also vehemently support a Bulb wagon. Dayvigs, act now!
:roll:

So I am responsible for reinoe idiotically hammering himself?
That's a cop out of a comment and you know it.
His claim and arguments seemed out of place. If he is really as important as he claimed, why would he claim at L-4? To me it seemed like a scum who was being pressured and wanted to avoid it and thus eagerly used a fake claim in an attempt to dodge suspicion and after he hammered right away, it almost seemed like he was scum who knew he was caught and wanted to avoid any further issues and discussion leaving town in disarray heading into the night.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #196 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 193, Guyett wrote:
In post 192, Aronis wrote:
In post 190, Freja wrote:you are responsible for putting a PRish claim to L-1 knowing a quickhammer was a definite possibility. Don't hide under the fact that Reinoe was derpy and quickhammered.
His claim was fake
and while a quickhammer may have been possible, he likely wouldn't have been quickhammered if he hadn't quickhammered himself.
:igmeou: How did you know at the time?
I didn't. But really, if you were as powerful as he claimed being ringbearer and all, would you claim that at L-4?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #199 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 198, Freja wrote:
Not to be a jerk here, but how many games have you played? Asking cause you have a recent join date and you aren't listed as a hydra.
Even under pressure scum doesn't fake claim until they have to, it locks them into a set role which can be counter-claimed. Yes yes I know that its possible scum has a safe claim, but even so they wouldn't use until they have to, because they'd only be able to use it once.
Even if scum "leaves town in disarray" having 1 scum gone day 1 and a confused town is infinitely better than 1 town gone.
Idk. 10 or so?

In my experience, in theme games, mafia generally have a fake claim and the fact that it could be counter claimed would then defeat the purpose of it. And still, why would such an important town power role like he claimed to be claim that early anyways? So maybe there isn't any reason for scum to do that, but I don't really see any reason for town to do that.

True and while I don't believe he was doomed to die, I don't know what the idiot was thinking, even now I have no damn clue, maybe he panicked? But that is rather irrelevant, isn't it? Considering the flip and all.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #201 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 199, Aronis wrote:
In post 198, Freja wrote:
Not to be a jerk here, but how many games have you played? Asking cause you have a recent join date and you aren't listed as a hydra.
Even under pressure scum doesn't fake claim until they have to, it locks them into a set role which can be counter-claimed. Yes yes I know that its possible scum has a safe claim, but even so they wouldn't use until they have to, because they'd only be able to use it once.
Even if scum "leaves town in disarray" having 1 scum gone day 1 and a confused town is infinitely better than 1 town gone.
Idk. 10 or so?

In my experience, in theme games, mafia generally have a fake claim and the fact that it could be counter claimed would then defeat the purpose of it. And still, why would such an important town power role like he claimed to be claim that early anyways? So maybe there isn't any reason for scum to do that, but I don't really see any reason for town to do that.

True and while I don't believe he was doomed to die, I don't know what the idiot was thinking, even now I have no damn clue, maybe he panicked? But that is rather irrelevant, isn't it? Considering the flip and all.
Fixed.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #210 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Aronis »

I've got a better idea. Instead of pestering the hell out of that stupid wagon. We pretend we're restarting the game without that idiotic fool?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #213 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Aronis »

I've never played with ProHawk before, so I don't know what he's capable of, etc.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #227 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:03 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 219, Freja wrote:I'm hella tired so if something doesn't make sense gramatically let me know and I'll rewrite it tomorrow.
In post 211, Bulbazak wrote:That sounds good in theory, but it rarely works in practice. Scum could also recognize the wagon as a sure thing and have allowed town to push it through, which has a high chance of happening given the way he claimed.
It wasn't a sure thing. Wagons never are that early in the first day. Obviously Reinoe panicked and self-voted, but that doesn't mean any of the votes up to that point weren't scum motivated. I don't find the impulse to drive up Reinoe after his claim to L-1 to be particularly town motivated,
especially
given that not many people even had a chance to comment on what happened after this was done. Reinoe had enough pressure on him already.
In post 211, Bulbazak wrote:Because they only came forward to defend him AFTER the fact. And they were defending him HARD, which doesn't make sense given the nature of his claim and actions. Town at this point would either be berating Reinoe, or anxiously waiting the flip. Some of them would maybe even be trying to get some discussion in twilight. Defending Reinoe as town at that point, especially given his strong anti-town actions, comes across as an attempt to gain towncred after a town flip.
um....
1) as said above, not many people had the chance to comment before the events to occur. A few hadn't even posted yet.
2) I'm sorry, but when someone claims FRODO w/ a potential "I give scum power if killed" thing (something pretty typical in LOTR games--ordinarily you would be right that this is someone flailing,
but not in a LOTR game
), you stop and think about the options.
3) anti-town does not equal scum
4) You seem to be making the case that Reinoe was sooooo obvscum that any town would be voting him. That is a subjective belief. As far as I'm concerned, not even a scum claim should result in a quicklynch on like...page 5.
5) Both of us have played with Reinoe before and derpiness is something you come to expect from his town game.
6) Bottom line, you and Aronis, just like Reinoe, reacted on impulse. He'd be an easy lynch. You can say "how scummy" Reinoe was as much as you want, but that doesn't change the fact that scum tend to be pretty greedy. They'll jump on as soon as they have the opportunity on a wagon like Reinoe's. Why? They can claim he was "so scummy lolz" and that we should just "forget about D1 entirely because of him!!!!" (thanks for that one, Aronis. +10 more scumpoints for you).
In post 211, Bulbazak wrote:I think his wagon was mostly town. If there was any scum on the wagon, I would say there was no more than one. Again, that's a wagon that scum would want to avoid once it started rolling, as town would do the work for them. I do think that at least one of Reinoe's heavy defenders are scum, and since I have a townread on you, that leaves Proto. It should be noted that scum rarely all do a certain action.
I'll have to work it out with Dr Pants in terms of the 1 scum on thing. The fact that not many people had the chance to say much on this complicates my ability to read it on that particular note. I agree that scum rarely all do one action--and they also rarely play the same game approach (how many games have you seen when the scum were all lurkers or all hyper-active posters?). Disagree that it would be a wagon scum would want to avoid because, as you've said whilst defended yourself, they can just say "omgggg is so scummy how'd you not think so? Oh you must be SCUM!!!!"

What distinguishes our defense of Reinoe from Proto's?
In post 211, Bulbazak wrote:I think they're mostly born from frustration, similar to what we saw in twilight yesterday. Actually, it's because of that reaction that I'm leaning town.
In post 210, Aronis wrote:I've got a better idea. Instead of pestering the hell out of that stupid wagon. We pretend we're restarting the game without that idiotic fool?
you really think load of horse manure is simply "born from frustration?"

On Reinoe's claim: Again, there have been LOTR games with ring mechanics before. I think I even played a game when the Ring won by itself somehow. I do not think town Reinoe would lie about the fact that he had a ring that could potentially give power to the scum team. I don't think it be such a far stretch that the Ring could be something a player can possess. meh, I'll stop with the flavour theorizing.
In post 212, Toogeloo wrote:ProHawk's kill almost certainly seems ambiguous enough to assume that he was killed out of fear. Opinions?
Do you mean killed out of fear as in "this guy is going to come after me" fear or "omg this guy's good lets get him out early" fear.

PEDIT:
@mango: number wise, do you think more scum are on or off the wagon?

-ToastyToast
Well isn't it rather obvious that he lied? After all, nothing terrible has happened and he hasn't came back to life.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #230 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Aronis »

I sware to god this town is so fucking stupid. So is the goal to get as many mislynches as possible as fast as possible? Because I must say, you're doing pretty good.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #232 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:38 am

Post by Aronis »

Since you love walls and stuff.
In post 59, Guyett wrote:VOTE: reinoe
I think this was RVS, so not much to make of it.

Btw, Bulbazak what do you think/know about Guyett that you hinted at yesterday?
In post 66, reinoe wrote:Aronis, I like it. Helps differentiate between fluff and serious stuff...

UNVOTE: FailHydra

So that I can help better understand players and their play styles here are some questions directed to the entire town.

How Do You Make Your Scum list? Do you rank your scum or are they all interchangeable?

When I make a scum list the people on said list are officially interchangeable. The common rule is that your scum list should have as many people as there are scum. However since my scum list includes people who are interchangeable I'll usually have fewer in my scum list than the estimated number of scum.

Do You Vote without a reason in order to gauge reactions or do you like giving a reason for your votes?

I hardly ever vote without a reason and I think too many votes without a reason is scummy.

What was your last completed game and what did you learn from it?

My last completed game was Newbie 1485. I learned that as long as you're scumhunting you'll attract negative attention because sometimes someone will find it scummy. Also it's very hard to differentiate between town flail and scum flail, but scum flail is when someone tries to discredit the person or people attacking them while townflail will try to create a trail so that when they're mislynched there's a documented record. I have no idea how to tell the difference yet but maybe someone else will.

Do You Value "consistency" or is that irrelevant to you?

I find "consistency" to be quite important. I've stumbled across people here and there saying "consistency" is scummy but there is no way I can see hypocrisy as acceptable from town. I guess I still take this game a little too seriously.
So this post produced the first serious vote on reinoe and it sorta looked fake imo, like he was doing something helpful when he wasn't really.

Other notes: If he consistently self hammers, I am not playing with him again. And he obv doesn't care enough/take the game to srsly to not screw us over.
In post 67, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: reinoe

Trying to better understand yourself?
This post still doesn't make any sense, I think I can sorta see where he is coming from, but the wording is off. Anyways, our beloved king is dead, oh well.
In post 71, Toogeloo wrote:Leaning Town on The Three Amangos and Bulba. Leaning scum on reinoe, and thinking FailHydra is his partner at the moment.

Unvote;
Vote: reinoe
So a couple questions for you.
What do you think about Bulba after that? And what are your thoughts on FailHydra after reinoe flipped town?

In post 72, reinoe wrote:I'm in no mood to fight a flashwagon that consists of:

a vote based on confirming that the game is starting,
an RVS vote,
a possible misinterpretation of the English Language,
and I don't even know what Toogeloos vote is about but whatev

Claiming now.

Frodo baggins
Town Aligned Hobbit Ringbearer
1x unkillable

If I'm killed the ring falls into the hands of sauron and the town faces a penalty.
Based on his interpretation of the wagon, it's awful. And if two votes are really RVS and he is only at L-3, why doesn't ue wait and see what happens before claiming? And unkillable is a really rare role, I may have bought bp, but that's prob not real 90% imo.
In post 73, ThreetoMango wrote:So, uh.

I'm 90% certain that's a scumclaim.
An interesting response and what many people seemed to have thought, including myself.
In post 76, Bulbazak wrote:
This is the only thing making me doubt my Aronis scumread.

I also think the questions are more attempts to look like he's doing something, rather than actually doing something.
In post 66, reinoe wrote: The common rule is that your scum list should have as many people as there are scum.
No, your scum list should consist of the people you are reading as scum. Arbitrarily assigning a certain amount of people to the scum list just so that it matches the actual amount of scum is fake scumhunting.
In post 66, reinoe wrote:
Not telling. That would ruin any attempts at pressure in the future.
In post 66, reinoe wrote: I've stumbled across people here and there saying "consistency" is scummy but there is no way I can see hypocrisy as acceptable from town.
I've seen hypocrisy from town. It all comes down to judging intent.
In post 71, Toogeloo wrote:Leaning Town on The Three Amangos and Bulba. Leaning scum on reinoe, and thinking FailHydra is his partner at the moment.
Why is FH scum?
In post 72, reinoe wrote:I'm in no mood to fight a flashwagon that consists of:

a vote based on confirming that the game is starting,
an RVS vote,
a possible misinterpretation of the English Language,
and I don't even know what Toogeloos vote is about but whatev

Claiming now.

Frodo baggins
Town Aligned Hobbit Ringbearer
1x unkillable

If I'm killed the ring falls into the hands of sauron and the town faces a penalty.
:neutral:

This smells like BS.

Unvote

Vote Reinoe
Bulba, you claimed to be slightly scum reading me D1, what changed?

In post 77, Aronis wrote:VOTE: reinoe

Sorry, not buying it. But hey, if we are wrong at least you don't die!
I put him at L-1 because of his ludicrous claim.
In post 81, reinoe wrote:VOTE: reinoe
And then he self hammers which is just sad and pathetic and evil. Still mad about it.

I'd almost think Three Amangos was the scum[if any] on the wagon. They voted first on it, then seemed content to watch him get lynched.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #252 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Aronis »

Well. For a start he isn't really obvscum. At least to me.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #338 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Aronis »

I'm here and might try to catch up.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #339 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 259, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 230, Aronis wrote:I sware to god this town is so fucking stupid. So is the goal to get as many mislynches as possible as fast as possible? Because I must say, you're doing pretty good.
Why are you referring to town in the third person, somewhat indicating you aren't part of them?
Well, I was catching up, but then I saw this and was reminded why I didn't want to mess with this. So maybe tomorrow. If you need anything super important just use bolded, underlined, huge, bright red letters and I might see it.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #346 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 340, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 339, Aronis wrote:
In post 259, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 230, Aronis wrote:I sware to god this town is so fucking stupid. So is the goal to get as many mislynches as possible as fast as possible? Because I must say, you're doing pretty good.
Why are you referring to town in the third person, somewhat indicating you aren't part of them?
Well, I was catching up, but then I saw this and was reminded why I didn't want to mess with this. So maybe tomorrow. If you need anything super important just use bolded, underlined, huge, bright red letters and I might see it.
Errr, whut? :neutral:

Its a
simple
stupid question, mate. Why are you referring to town in the third person.
Fixed. Anyways, who really cares?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #364 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Aronis »

Mod, I'm sorry, but please replace me.

I'm on vacation and already don't have time for this game, let alone this group of idiots.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #366 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Aronis »

My experience in this game has been awful. Reinoe self hammering screwed everything over and now I am about to get lynched because of grammar or something stupid.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #369 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Aronis »

So now you're unvoting because I'm quitting? I guess the world* just hates me.

*Maybe not Guyett
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #376 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 369, Aronis wrote:I guess the world* just hates me.

*Maybe not Guyett and Toogeloo
What am I, invisible?[/quote]
Fixed.

VOTE: Drew-scum

Might as well die trying.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #378 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Aronis »

Mod, Do Mafia have daytalk?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #379 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 377, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 374, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 372, Drew-Sta wrote:Honestly, if you are going to rage quit
because you're going to get mislynched
then you're no better than Reinoe, who you just slagged off. Get a grip you wanker.
Hey, remember that thing you tried crucifying Aronis for about slips and stuff... this would fall into that same category.
Tried crucifying? He made what I thought was a slip, I brought it up, people pointed and laughed at me as if there was some grand inside joke I was missing out on and acted like a bunch of assholes.

Guyett points out a valid contextual point and I pull back, although I still think Aronis is mafia on other reasons.

My comment
because you're going to get mislynched
is the assumption that our little Powerpuff Girl's comment was made from the position of town, and he's chucking a Reinoe-style hissy fit. All he needed to do was role reveal and self vote and we'd almost have a carbon copy of D1.

I think he is mafia, but right now am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt as I think Proto is far more likely to be town right now. Although their little episode below seems coordinated.
In post 375, Protogonos wrote:VOTE: Drew-sta
:lol: I love this. Telling much?
In post 376, Aronis wrote:
In post 369, Aronis wrote:I guess the world* just hates me.

*Maybe not Guyett and Toogeloo
What am I, invisible?
Fixed.

VOTE: Drew-scum

Might as well die trying.
:lol: And this! Well in muppet.
So you go after me for 'scum slipping'. But when you scumslip you just explain it away. Words cannot express how much I want you dead right now.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #403 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 390, shos wrote:
In post 364, Aronis wrote:
Mod, I'm sorry, but please replace me.

I'm on vacation and already don't have time for this game, let alone this group of idiots.
In post 378, Aronis wrote:
Mod, Do Mafia have daytalk?
I am not at liberty to answer that question.

Are you replacing out or not? Give me a final decision please asap.
I guess I'll stay. For now.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #417 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Aronis »

I would prefer to not massclaim right now. But whatev.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #421 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 410, Freja wrote:This is the part where we gloat cause you all wouldn't listen to us.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #422 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 421, Aronis wrote:
In post 410, Freja wrote:This is the part where we gloat cause you all wouldn't listen to us.
Are you implying that you shot him?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #424 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Aronis »

Why are Threeto and Fail Hydra scum?

VOTE: RachMarie

With Toog as the scumkill, it makes the most sense imo.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #430 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Aronis »

I fail to see how join dates have an impact on nks. And relationship tells are hardly trustworthy, unless both people seem to be cooperating, I can't stop him from buddying me.

And I'm not saying lynch Rach based on that. I'm simply pressuring her to see what happens. Toog is now conf town though, so naturally, his reads are worth more imo.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #452 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Aronis »

Unless someone has major objections. I plan on claiming later tonight.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #456 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 450, Protogonos wrote:The massclaim, if it happens today, should occur later.

If we have a cop with results, it may make sense for him to claim because if we wagon people on whom he has inno results, we end up wasting time.

Not like Guyett. Aronis should die.
I am your cop. Well sorta.

Without any further ado, I declare myself to be Galadriel, Town Flavor Cop!

Night 1:
I used my action on Guyett.
Result: He is Elrond
Why: He's one of the few people I had played with before and after that mess, I didn't have any real idea of what to do, so I just picked him.

Night 2:
I used my action on Freya.
Result: Treebeard
Why: I was fairly suspicious of him and I was hoping he'd flip scum.

So there you have it: Three confirmed town. Now lets finish this, starting with the lynch of Rach.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #459 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 458, RachMarie wrote:Fine I thought the HOBBIT would have been a clue peeps

Peregrine Took, Vanilla Townie at your service, my friends call me Pippin. Best friend is Meriadoc Brandybuck aka Merry. Want some of this brew that Treebeard makes? It will make you grow and make your hair curlier. Even if you are a hobbit.

Now that is settled can we actually lynch scum.
Who said the mafia don't have fake claims?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #463 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 460, ThreetoMango wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5945373#p5945373]post 453[/url], Guyett wrote:Why is Mastina avoiding here? I see her posting elsewhere
All in good time, m'friend.

I've been quite a bit out of the game, though I'm fairly certain we objectively suck since while I haven't been playing the game, last I knew our hydra had Bulb as town. (I suppose it'd be appropriate for us to be blindsided by him, though. :P)

It should be noted that confirmed role's not confirmed alignment, so I'm not going to clear Aronis, but I'm also not scumreading him right now. (Mainly because I'm neither scumreading nor townreading most players. :/)
While I agree. I have a hard time seeing these characters as anti-town.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #470 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 465, ThreetoMango wrote:Oh, I have no doubt Guyett and Freja are town.
They have been among our slot's strongest townreads from what little I remember and from the posting in our (mostly empty) QT.

Your alignment's the one in question, especially since targeting the players most obvtown seems a bit...iffy...from a town namecop. (Namecop this game being cop + name, which given our own role, is at least partially a rolecop since our role is highly appropriate.)
How was Guyett obv town Day 1? And I didn't see Freya that way, but whatev.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #474 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 469, ThreetoMango wrote:And I just checked our hydra QT; we really suck.
(We didn't take an action last night, when we should be taking an action every night.)
So I get griped at for confirming 'obv town', when you didn't do anything.

VOTE: ThreetoMango
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #479 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Aronis »

Yeah. Mamgo really needs to die.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #484 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Aronis »

Dammit. Some1 is prob lying. At this point we should all just mass claim.

Pedit: Crumbs are stupid. If you expect me to pick up on it, then just claim or whatev.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #500 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Aronis »

If you flip town, then Fail Hydra, Proto, and sns. But the vig still hasn't claimed, so idk about that.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #506 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Aronis »

Because I am clueless, who should I investigate tonight? A pool of players will work, I just don't want to get griped at.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #530 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 529, Guyett wrote:For fun and another reason I will discuss at a later time.

Proto and freida are effectively conf town and aronis is slightly less.
But why is Proto conf town??
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #589 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Aronis »

Vig. Claim your target asap if possible, plz.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #592 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by Aronis »

Any preference on who I cop?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #601 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Aronis »

So my current possible targets are:

1. Fail Hydra
2. Rach
3. Proto [I don't think he claimed?]
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #603 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Aronis »

Bilbo? Isn't he from the hobbit? And I assume you're a VT?

Ooh, Forgot sns btw.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #605 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by Aronis »

Oh, Okay.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #624 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Aronis »

So I have bad news and good news.

I got vanillaized, but I still recieved results for last night.

All hail the Witch King of Angmar, the Undead Nazgul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE: snscompt1
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #626 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Aronis »

Clarify what?

I recieved results [That you were the Witch King]

Then I was notified that I was vanillaized and can't take anymore actions.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #630 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 627, Guyett wrote:When were you told?
When the day started.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #634 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 628, snscompt1 wrote:Hm. I kinda flaked out on the whole mass claim thing. What was your role?

And either youre scum or scum redirected your kill because Im straight Vanilla.
I am Galdriel, Town Flavor Cop.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #636 (isolation #63) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 631, snscompt1 wrote:Im not liking how this is so convenient. Out of everyone you picked me? You actually even forgot about me apparently during yesterdays top scum read of yours. Yes Im finally caught up. I dont like how you picked me. An inactive player, which I apologize for, this was the second worst game Ive ever played (not because of the theme or mod though!) but becauze of the timing of the lynches. The first two lycnhes were on weekends and those are bad for me. I shouldve replaced out a while ago but Im stubborn. Anyways, you picked me. Why? It seemed like you were gunning for others more than me. On top of that, did you pick me because you didnt think Id become active at MyLo? an easy target that couldnt defend themselves?
Well, I was debating between you and Fail Hydra. This, combined with their flip, pretty much ended up determining my choice:
In post 608, ThreetoMango wrote:Now that my rage is done for now.
REMEMBER THIS ONE THING.

I have played with sns in several games. Town and scum. He fooled me pretty good as scum, but I've gotten a hang on his scum game. DON'T LET HIM GO UNOTICED. From what I've seen of him, I'm seriously considering him for scum.
Its all too convenient. Also.
Aronis wrote:So I have bad news and good news.

I got vanillaized, but I still recieved results for last night.

All hail the Witch King of Angmar, the Undead Nazgul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE: snscompt1
This is not a town response. "I have good news and bad news". I said that more or less as scum when I fakeclaimed. Since that time whenever I have had results I always share them as "Last night I investigated...etc."

Town are much more serious and straightforward than you were. You dont state Im scum or that Im the king of whatsits. You imply it. Town wouldnt do that.
:roll: Playstyles vary. The way you and me say things will differ.
Youre adding glee with a mixture of sadness to it. Youre sad you no longer have a role? If Im scum then there shoukdnt be anything sad or even you thinking its sad. It shoukd be joyous to get of of MyLo.

VOTE ARONIS

Im still working out the other scum but this needed to be addressed first
Sadness? I'll trade losing my role, in exchange for killing a scum any day. You die. Your partner will prob kill Guyett bc he is a doublevoter. We'll enter day 5 with 2 conf town[me and protos], FH, and, Rach. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out your partner.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #638 (isolation #64) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 632, snscompt1 wrote:Also, "I got vanillaized, but I still received results for last night."

This is the biggest slip IMO. Of course you would get the results. You got three shots right? Why is it sounding like you might not? It sounds like yoi fakeclaimed a role and are trying to act like you know exactly what happens.
I was just clarifying that. The only time I've played as a vanillaizer, I had the Day modifications. So I'm fairly unfamiliar with the resolution of vanillaizing people.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #640 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 637, Guyett wrote:
In post 160, shos wrote:
Votecount 1.1 - A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHEDThreetoMango (1) - Drew-Sta.
Protogonos (0).
Bulbazak (0).
Fail Hydra (0).
snscompt1 (0).
Drew-Sta (0).
Freja (0).
RachMarie (0).
reinoe (7) - ThreetoMango, Guyett, ProHawk, Toogeloo, Bulbazak, Aronis, reinoe - LYNCH.

ProHawk (1) - RachMarie.
Aronis (0).
Toogeloo (0).
Guyett (1) - Freja.

No Lynch(0).

Not voting(3) - snscompt1, Fail Hydra, Protogonos.

With 13 alive, it took 7 votes for a lynch/nolynch.
Deadline was supposed to be in (expired on 2014-06-15 11:23:58)

Nobody is due prods.(gonna have to add lol here)

Fun Fact #2:
The name "Frodo" originates in fród, which means "wise by experience" in Old English.
I'm leaning towards Aronis being scum here
So we've decided to revisit the reinoe lynch. . .
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #645 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Aronis »

I do not have the ring.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #647 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 646, snscompt1 wrote:Nope. Im not even a ring bearer. Just a town aligned hobbit.

Also, its funny you mentioned threetomango. Because the head that was speaking, which was 3Dice is Kirby on that site. So please pray tell how these two games similar? That has been my only scum game ever and it worked. Your move Aronis.
I never looked at that game and don't plan on it. Anything not related mafiascum, I consider irrelevant.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #650 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 649, snscompt1 wrote:Also, the fact that you arent taking that relavent info into account isnt exactly town...wouldnt you want to be sure you got the right person? It seems like youre trying to discredit valuable content.
I essentially got a cop guilty on you. I am 99.999% sure you are scum at this point.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #655 (isolation #69) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Aronis »

. . . So nobody has the ring?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #657 (isolation #70) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:42 am

Post by Aronis »

Proto. Full claim or die.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #663 (isolation #71) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Aronis »

Yeah. I have input:

Let's lynch sns and get this over with.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #674 (isolation #72) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 672, RachMarie wrote:Aronis

Why do you think Merry VT is a fake claim? So far lynchedor NKed hobbits have all flipped town duh.
Because I have this role called a 'Flavor Cop'. It allows me to figure it whether claims or fake or not. So I 'vestigated sns last night and his claim is very fake. Not all hobbitses are town 'parently.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #675 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 671, RachMarie wrote:Why is no one commenting on FH

Have we even gotten a claim from them?
They claimed Gimli, VT. I plan on lynching them tomorrow after sns, unless something changes real fast.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #683 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:21 am

Post by Aronis »

I get results like this: [player] is [character]
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #687 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:06 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 686, snscompt1 wrote:Also, Aronis, does either of the other two people you targeted have more to their name than just Elrond or treebeard? I find it odd that "my" name is so long.
Elrond, Lord of Rivendell. Treebeard, the oldest ent.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #700 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 694, snscompt1 wrote:Ahem. I dont think youre scum. I never said that. I said Aronis is lying and shoukdnt have known Lord of Riverdell.
I was not told what the ability was. It was told to me as a title, not his ability.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #702 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Aronis »

It takes four votes to lynch someone. Nobody has more then one, so right now Guyett is conf town.

Pedit: I can't control what I'm told.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #704 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Aronis »

You're confirmed, because if you were scum with Rach: Vote me/sns and you win. Scum with me/sns: vote failhydra and win. Scum with anyone else: vote fh/me/sns and win.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #711 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Aronis »

OMG. This town is so goddamn hopeless.

VOTE: Aronis

The town deserves to lose.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #715 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Aronis »

UNVOTE:

I've been blacklisted one too many times to care.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #717 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 716, Protogonos wrote:Aronis, snscompt1, please convince us based on play that

1) You are town
-or-
2) The other is scum

I am also like 99% sure that FH is scum, so I may actually be willing to lynch that hydra and postpone this decision until tomorrow.
Sns didn't do much of anything until today. He voted proto, claiming it to be for real early on, but then never gave reasoning. He voted me for quoting a wall of text. Then he conveniently missed massclaiming at the end of Day 3, when he was obv here. Another thing is the fact that apparently some1 who knows him well [ThreetoMango] claims this to be identical to his scum game. The not claiming on day 3 seems to suggest that he was trying to wait it out to discuss things with his scum partner. He has been lurking pretty much all game, until I claimed results on him today. So while I may have not been of much help before claiming, he sure as hell wasn't either.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #720 (isolation #82) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:39 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 718, RachMarie wrote:So novel thought, since everyone seems to see FH as scum, why not VOTE FH?
Because FH is conf scum, sns is.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #721 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:43 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 720, Aronis wrote:
In post 718, RachMarie wrote:So novel thought, since everyone seems to see FH as scum, why not VOTE FH?
Because FH *isn't conf scum, sns is.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #726 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 724, snscompt1 wrote:I would also like to point out that I have two votes on me. This two things:
1) BOTH scum are voting me, otherwise I woukd already be dead.
What??? It takes
four
votes to lynch someone. Four votes would mean that me, Fail Hydra, and two other people would have to vote you. So Guyett is conf town and one of [you, fail hydra] is scum. This isn't rocket science.

2) I am scum.
You just claimed scum? Awesome.

I am confident that fail Hydra and Aronis are scum now due to the vote. So if anyone would like to vote Fail Hydra, Id be fine with that too.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #727 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 725, Fail Hydra wrote:
In post 724, snscompt1 wrote:I would also like to point out that I have two votes on me. This two things:
1) BOTH scum are voting me, otherwise I woukd already be dead.
That's not how quickhammers work. It's also been all of three hours; doublevote-Guyett and Rach haven't even been by yet. This proves absolutely nothing, you just keep OMGUS'ing anyone who looks at you funny.
You just vote the most viable alternative wagon to yourself in a hopeless attempt to survive. My guess, is that you and sns are scum, he's caught, so you're trying to gain as much town credit as possible by bussing him? You are so dying tomorrow.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #734 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Aronis »

VOTE: sns

NvM, Guyett isn'tt conf town yet.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #736 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 735, Guyett wrote:My bad I forgot. Its off now. Still not hammering
Because?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #740 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Aronis »

Guyett, If FailHydra isn't scum, who do you think the other scum is?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #748 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Aronis »

Ehh, I guess I'm alright with a no lynch, they'll just kill guyett though. :(

VOTE: No Lynch
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #752 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Aronis »

Ugh. Well If I get hammered anytime soon, gg guys.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #763 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Aronis »

Guyett. How can me/sns, failhydra, and proto be scum?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #764 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 757, Guyett wrote:Like its pretty obvious you aint town proto now. does your wincon align with towns?
Just thinking, but Bilbo wasn't necessarily always good, the ring seemed to be corrupting him. Is it possible that he is some sort of survivor or maybe like smeagol if he gets the ring?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #766 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Aronis »

Which explains the wanting to no lynch. So he gets an extra night to try and find the ring. Is there any possible way town wins then? Becuase we lynch mafia/proto today, you die tonight, tomorrow there is two town and proto/scum or two scum. So is it just a competition between the third party and mafia now? It explains the town PRs though, considering a three man scum team and two potential third party.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #767 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Aronis »

Wait, do we know there is three scum? What if there is just one and proto?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #780 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:53 am

Post by Aronis »

Srsly, Guyett? Now you're going to get blacklisted and you're conf town. :|

If you really think proto is 3p, vote him.

Pedit: Not much better. . .
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #784 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:04 am

Post by Aronis »

VOTE: Proto

OK. . .
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #789 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 786, Guyett wrote:
In post 784, Aronis wrote:VOTE: Proto

OK. . .
from your POV you have a guilty on sns.... what are you doing?
Well we are currently one vote away from losing.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #793 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Aronis »

Well, this was disappointing.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #795 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Aronis »

Yeah. :(
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #797 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:16 am

Post by Aronis »

So are you survivor or town?

And I guess FH and sns is scum?

Unless Rach is but I don't think so. Oh well, I would've gotten hammered if Fh ever showed up anyway.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #799 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Aronis »

Idk. I wondered about Guyett bc he voted like every1. FailHydra seems too easy a lynch to be scum.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #802 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Aronis »

What? Isn't the game over?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #806 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 791, Protogonos wrote:Walking through this...

Guyett is basically conftown. Aronis has three votes, with both snscompt1 and Guyett voting. If sns were scum with Rach, she would have hammered. If sns is scum with FH, then FH will just hammer anyway and there is nothing I can do.

So I think I should vote Aronis.

VOTE: Aronis
Uhh, yeah. . .
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #809 (isolation #104) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 807, Guyett wrote:Aronis be honest with me buddy... please tell me you're scum.
Nope. Still town.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #810 (isolation #105) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 808, snscompt1 wrote:Stop acting like you guys didn't know Guyett didn't have his second vote on Aronis. It was a ruse. There hasn't been a vote count and Proto is town in my books now. Guyett. Aronis knew and scum won't confess until the game is over and they flip. Just in case of a Governer. I am going to urge you to think carefully about this.

Pedit. Wait. You really did have your second vote on Aronis? WTF man? I was hoping for a ruse. It wouldve confirmed Aronis as scum or town.
So am I dead or not?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #814 (isolation #106) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Aronis »

Wait. So you weren't really voting me when proto hammered. You were waiting for proto to hammer so then you could hammer me? Why?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #817 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 816, Protogonos wrote:UNVOTE:
I think you're too late, idk.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #851 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Aronis »

Guyett, do you still think proto is 3rd party?
What are your thoughts on a no lynch?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #866 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Aronis »

What the. . .
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #867 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Aronis »

OK, nobody vote right now please. I gotta think about this.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #868 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Aronis »

So I think Rach is scum. The Fail Hydra flip makes sense considering I was vanillaized. But the Witch King doesn't. My only guess is that Rach is some sort of redirector [Maybe a Bus Driver] and swapped Fail Hydra and sns, so I was really targeting FH, when I thought I was targeting sns.

Proto, who did you try to take the ring from?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #875 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 870, Protogonos wrote:Why would Rach bus FH instead of hammering a townie yesterday? How does that make any sense?
Was she on when she could've hammered someone? Maybe she was aware that Guyett wasn't voting me and didn't want to risk it. Idk. Unless you're scum, it's the only possibility.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #878 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 876, Protogonos wrote:
In post 875, Aronis wrote:
In post 870, Protogonos wrote:Why would Rach bus FH instead of hammering a townie yesterday? How does that make any sense?
Was she on when she could've hammered someone? Maybe she was aware that Guyett wasn't voting me and didn't want to risk it. Idk. Unless you're scum, it's the only possibility.
Yes. As far as she knew, Guyett had both votes on you. It still does not make sense that she would strongly push for her buddy when she could easily have jumped on your wagon. No sense. At all. In any way.

Also, you lied about your result yesterday. Unless a scum redirector redirected onto scum, which makes very little sense.
I didn't lie about my goddamn results, they were what I was told.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #879 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 877, Protogonos wrote:Anyway, I am not voting for anyone except you, Aronis, so you may as well vote for a No Lynch and hope that I decide to play it safe.
Maybe you're scum? That's always a possibility. You did hammer me after all.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #883 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 882, Protogonos wrote:I think that you and FH overplayed your hand. I think that you two wanted to end the game yesterday with a fake guilty. I think that you are now flailing.
I would've helped lynch failhydra. But they were speedlynched. I didn't have a chance. I was given my results by the mod and at the time, I didn't have any reason to believe otherwise.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #884 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 881, Protogonos wrote:
In post 879, Aronis wrote: Maybe you're scum? That's always a possibility. You did hammer me after all.
Except it was not a hammer, you are still alive, and I did not want to lynch anyone yesterday at all. You were a compromise. And I said several times that I would rather have lynched FH, which is ultimately what happened.
You wanted to have a conf town killed. That makes so much sense. :roll:

So you knew it wasn't a hammer? I thought you didn't?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #887 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 886, Protogonos wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
Why the No Lynch?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #894 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:14 am

Post by Aronis »

I really don't think it's Guyett.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #898 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 897, Protogonos wrote:Guyett, what is my alignment and what are my night abilities?
Uhh, what? Like didn't you claim and how should he know otherwise?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #914 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 912, Protogonos wrote:It is to me. Am I town, third-party, or scum? Can I kill or recruit at night?
You're acting really weird. Like how does Guyett know all this stuff? I'm starting to lean towards scum/3party.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #920 (isolation #121) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 917, Guyett wrote:Aronis could you also do a full claim w/ results
I am still Galadriel the Town Flavor Cop who may or may not be insane.

Guyett-Elrond
Freya-Treebeard
Sns-Witch King :neutral:
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #924 (isolation #122) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Aronis »

I'm not scum and I don't really think it's Rach. Are you still voting Proto, Guyett?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #926 (isolation #123) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Aronis »

VOTE: Proto

Wouldn't mind hearing from Rach though.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #935 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Aronis »

Ughhh. Why did my results just have to go haywire.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #946 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Aronis »

Give me a min.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #947 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 945, Guyett wrote:I'm prob gonna hammer aronis soon. If anyone wants to discuss things I'm all ears
So I fully understand why you're lynching me. But how are Protos 'results' any better? We went around and nobody had the ring, so scum was probably lying. Yet he has tried to take it from me twice and I don't have it, so with one scum left, it's almost the equivalent of an Innocent result.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #949 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Aronis »

I don't think Rach is really scum, but like all she's done is comment on you still being a Doublevoter.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #951 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Aronis »

So Day 1
after
reinoe kills himself, in twilight. Proto comes in and is valiantly defending him as if he knows reinoe will flip town. However, he didn't comment on the lynch before or while it was happening. To me it seemed like he was simply looking for town cred. He's constantly been fishing for the ring for whatever reasons and refused to claim until the next day during mass-claiming. He also lied about being conf town if you have the ring as he was obviously going to still it. Later (#668) he states that he is functionally the equivalent of a second cop if scum have the ring. If he's telling the truth, then he pretty much got an innocent result on me, yet he's still voting me, so he must have gotten the wrong results too or something. Yesterday he avidly pushed for a No Lynch or trying to sort out me and sns, but didn't seem to keen on lynching FH despite being sure they were scum. After the fake lynch, he then refuses to vote for another person, effectively dodging the FH wagon. Then he decides that you are the last scum and starts trying to get you to tell him his role. So I'm starting to think that either sns was a miller of sorts or that Proto is lying about being a ring stealer, maybe he gets it when he kills the guy with it instead? And is really a redirector. Either that or maybe I'm insane half the time.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #954 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Aronis »

If it was me, I'd prob kill Guyett.

Except I guess it was sorta obv with FH.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #957 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Aronis »

Go ahead. Then Rach or Protos can win and this nightmare can be over. I don't care anymore at this point.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #959 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Aronis »

So who was scum?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #966 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Aronis »

What? ? ? Why didn't you kill me yesterday then?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #970 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Aronis »

That sucks. Why did you have to drag this out so long?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #975 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Aronis »

Thank god. I guess. So was it Rach?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #977 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Aronis »

lol. Nope.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #979 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Aronis »

Maybe you're scum.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #983 (isolation #137) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Aronis »

Oh well.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #989 (isolation #138) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Aronis »

I would've claimed scum earlier, but I didn't want Guyett to have not hammered me and then hammer me.

I really thought we had it all under control and would have an easy win, but then Bulba got shot. So I was reluctantly convinced to fake a guilty on sns and just try to end it instead of bussing. But then FH flipped Witch King, so really what I should've done is faked my role on sns, so he could've still been scum. So then I killed sns to make it seem like Proto/Rach was framing me, but as I expected, that didn't work. During the Night Phase I was told peoples roles and name, so I just left out the role part and was a flavor cop. Also, the 'Lord of Rivendell' thing was a wild guess. I never got told that.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #990 (isolation #139) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 987, snscompt1 wrote:Thank god. That took forever lol. I would like to point out three things. Aronis scumslipped.

1. He said he would be Vanillaized and scum just happened to turn up as a Vanillaizer? I think they were forming a plan.
2. Scum typically can't use an action AND make the night kill.
3. THE BIG ONE.
In post 683, Aronis wrote:I get results like this: [player] is [character]
A redirector or bus driver wouldn't show fake results. It would still show the player he targeted. Guyett, you even pointed this out lol. GG though guys! Nice job Aronis for keeping it going for so long.
Yeah. Once FH got lynched, I was pretty much doomed.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #991 (isolation #140) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 985, shos wrote: Scum should totally have won this game, if instead of gamitting on SNS, Aronis had claimed to have been vanillaized, and bussed FH, IMO.
In hindsight I really wish I had just done this, but it's whatever.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1001 (isolation #141) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 999, shos wrote: I was sure scum would win this until the vigging. that was a very nice shot, against a person who was seen as town. considering that scum rolecopped the doublevoter on N1, I wonder how coems he stayed alive to endgame?
I killed sns because I was pretty sure that if Guyett died, sns would vote me and only me. He would also be conf town. So I'd have to try and push a proto or rach lynch and they won't self vote, so I'd be stuck trying to No Lynch and kill sns to get to LyLo.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1052 (isolation #142) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 1051, Toogeloo wrote:So, was Aronis' replacement request done as an appeal to emotion to get people to back off? He played the "woe is me" card a lot this game.
I was going for towncred. I didn't really plan on quitting.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #1054 (isolation #143) » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 368, RachMarie wrote:and that feels like rage quit which is usually town

UNVOTE:

It worked. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”