New Role- FBI

This forum is for discussion related to the game.

Is it a good role?

Yes
20%
No
76%
Best New Role Ever
4%

Total votes: 25

Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Mon May 07, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by Thesp »

Kelly Chen wrote:No it sucks. The claim would be believed because scum would never claim to be a mason group. Then they have cop AND vig powers? That means they don't even have to claim their guilty results, they can just vig. And even if they do claim their guilty results, no big deal, since the investigation ability is collective, and it will take the mafia several nights to wipe out the whole group.

Unless this is a decent size game or the town has no other powers, it's probably already a bad idea to have a confirmed-protown masonry of more than two people...
The other possiblility is to make the mafia aware that such a group exists, let there be no docs in the game, and let the town have no other powers. Perhaps moreover, don't let the "posse" talk at night, they just know each other to be innocent, and perhaps aware that the mafia know of their presence. It gives them added incentive to stay hidden, and allows the mafia to work to find their presence via their interactions with each other.

I'm growing open to the idea after some major tweaks.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!

Return to “Mafia Discussion”