Newbie 1504: The Weakest Link (Game over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu May 15, 2014 10:50 am

Post by gameplay506 »

VOTE: medea

Medea sounds like some of those evil greece gods lol.

@Spandex you could have explained that in two or three sentences instead of making it so long.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Thu May 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Hm medea I don't know if RQS will help us at all, but I believe it will put the activity up and so I'll do it :
1.In real life none...Thats why I came to this forum. I have one finished game(newbie) and I am playing 3 more :D
2. Im not very familliar with time zones lol. But it's 9 am in the morning in my time zone now .
3.Hm I don't know about liars,never played with one.I will probably lynch them :d I dont like lurkers but I have seen town lurkers so its not scum indicative imo.
4. I dont really know lol. Maybe honesty and experience.

@Vida I just saw you were here - hi :D
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Thu May 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Tyrouh lynching somebody so early in the game will hurt town alot. It can leave us with a town mislynch and no information to go with on day 2.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Fri May 16, 2014 6:31 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 23, Spandex Faffy wrote:Jumping off the Burning bandwagon and voting the person that only came in to jump on that bandwagon and gave no reason for doing so
VOTE: Tyrouh
I actually don't feel like this is scum motivated, more like newb action. I see that the IC hasn't posted yet and I think so newbies might be confused what we are doing now so I will try to explain.
The beginning of each mafia game is called RVS ( Random Voting Stage ). It usually continues until town gets more information to make serious cases. During the RVS people vote other players for random reasons like username, avatar or whatever you can come up with. We do RVS because it helps us proceed to the more serious stage in the game. Tyrouh I made this for you and I hope it is clearer now.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Fri May 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

medea wrote:@gameplay: I think Tyrouh is an ok start to pass a vote on. It's not very strong but it is reasonable. This may be RVS but you can already notice 2 votes on burning for random reasons. Why would he sheep along with these random votes (making it not random....) when there are so few comments? He did fail to vote on burning making me lean more on the newb-ish side. (I see this action more like a null/neutral action)
medea wrote:UNVOTE
VOTE: La Vida
Wait what? You first say that Tyrouh is a reasonable target to put votes on and then you vote Vida? Can you point me to your logic because I can't seem to understand it.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Sat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Ok so I will try to catch up now:
Spandex Faffy wrote:I would like to confirm my reasoning for voting Tyrouh at this point. He is currently the least active player in the thread (only posting once) and contributed nothing to any discussion, simply jumping on a bandwagon (not really proof as he is a noob, but kinda bad anyway)
So are you voting Tyrouh for being inactive or possibly lurking?
Spandex Faffy wrote:I think that even if he is town we are better off losing him than anyone else in the thread.
This isn't a town attitude at all. No townie should be OK with another townie's lynch, even if it's a policy lynch. It seems like you are targeting the only player unable to defend himself at the moment. Why are you pushing a inactive player from who we can't get any information , than pushing on some of the more active players from which you can get information?
Spandex Faffy wrote:
Unvote

Can't justify a policy lynch on Tyrouh as he is going to be replaced out in about 5 hours according to the rules post
Spandex Faffy wrote:With the clarification on rule #10 I would like to vote Tyrouh again at least until he is replaced
VOTE: Tyrouh
Wait why are you voting him until he gets replaced? It's the same slot thus the replacement will be the same role as Tyrouh. Doesn't it make more sense to vote for the replacement from whom you can get information than voting for Tyrouh who isn't posting anything?
Spandex Faffy wrote:That said I would possibly change my vote to one of the non-voters or to gameplay if it is going to be more useful to town.
That is the scummiest thing you have posted. You are positioning yourself so that if your Tyrouh wagon doesn't succeed you can jump on the next wagon who suites you more without looking scummy. I also want to ask what will you achieve by voting one of the non-voters? By non-voters I think of Vida who is being fosed by another player and thus if medea is town it will be relatively easy for scum to form a wagon there. About myself - you base your suspicions on Tyrouh being scum. If you aren't sure in Tyrouh's alignment how can you be sure in mine?
I would like to see answers to my questions so for now I will only
FoS Spandex

@Burning, Mala, Corinno - I saw that you have questioned Spandex's actions. Do you think his attempts to go with soft targets are scum motivated or are just newbish?
@ Vida I know what you are trying to do there in post and it's not cool at all...
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Mon May 19, 2014 12:46 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 72, singersigner wrote:@gameplay...are you opposed to policy lynches? I, myself, have already expressed a 'lynch all lurkers' mentality. I agree that it seems easy to focus on someone who isn't around to defend themselves, but do you feel strongly about anyone of the people providing activity, yet?
As I already said policy lynches are not my favorite but I will say more about this just in a second. About the activity - everybody has posted something even at least an answer to the RQS. Tyrouh hasn't posted anything. Thus I think we can easily separate the active from the lurking and the inactive players. Sorry if that doesn't answer your questions but I didn't get it much.
About the policy lynching and more particularly Spandex's attempts for a policy lynch. I have problem with it with:
1. If he is so dedicated to helping town as he likes us to view him why doesn't he listen to us? It's like everyone here told him that his case was just off and he was like " I know my case isn't good but I will leave my vote there". Also his hopping from one player to another is strange - he voted Tyrouh, unvoted him, fosed his replacement, voted him again and then hinted that he is doubtful about Corino and Burning. That is one really hesitant play style BUT I actually don't find this to be scum indicative , more like him being new and paranoid.
2. The actual thing I find scummy in his policy attempts is his motivation. Rather than trying to find scum, question somebody, etc. , he is just like trying to go with a soft target. The true scumminess comes from the fact that he isn't trying to find scum at all. Instead of searching for scum he goes with somebody who will be useless in his opinion. He actually admitted it by saying that he prefers lynching useless town to a active town. It isn't impossible, just the opposite it is known that scum can be lynched on day one and I think Spandex should of known that because he himself stated that he has small, but some experience in mafia.
In post 72, singersigner wrote:You actually made me think of something, though. In my experience, the are chronic lurkers, and those who lurk due to roles they don't like playing (I, for instance, get panic attacks every time I play scum, lol). Do you think it's possible to discern if Tyrouh is MIA because of his role, or his personal life at this point?
When I saw that Tyrouh has been replaced I myself thought of this. I have seen newbies who don't know how to play the scum role and when somebody pressures them they just replace out. I don't know if that is the situation with Tyrouh but I find this to be somehow scummy because if he requested to be replaced, he has sent a PM to the mod. This means that he actually was onsite and he could of posted but instead he requested to be replaced.

So I decided to sum up and explain who are the most suspicious players for me ( in a descending order). Those are Spandex and Tyrouh ( because of that fishy replacement). I would like to see more from Corinno who hasn't actually posted much. That applies for Burning who has made only non-serious posts.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Tue May 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Hey guys I was really busy yesterday and I couldn't post. I will post some time today when I have computer acess.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Tue May 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Ok so the site is finally up and I can post.
Spandex Faffy wrote:
In post 104, gameplay506 wrote:Hey guys I was really busy yesterday and I couldn't post. I will post some time today when I have computer acess.
FOS: Gameplay

For not posting in the thread since saying this
UnFOS: Gameplay

Because the site was down
So, how did the weeks break treat everyone?
Spandex what was the point of that? Was it an attempt to prove you are scumhunting or trying to pressure me? What are you trying to achieve with a fos and unfos right away?

This and BE post for voting me are just retarded-I can't find any logic in those posts. I will get to BE's post after school because it needs more explanation.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Wed May 28, 2014 2:48 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 117, Spandex Faffy wrote:@gameplay: Obvious joke is obvious, it wasn't a serious FOS because you didn't have a choice in not posting because the site was down. As for scum hunting, no, it wasn't, it was a check in post, with a joke in it.
FOS: Gameplay

Because the joke was so obvious I can see no other reason to misunderstand it other than trying to make me look bad, well done buddy, you made the list for real this time.
Hm I don't want to offend you or anything but that was a really bad joke. If you hadn't said it is a joke, I wouldn't have guessed lol...
I guess if you are going to FoS me for not understanding your joke, I will FoS you for your inability to make proper jokes.
FOS: Spandex Faffy

Does that seems normal to you?

About BE:

That post was just so bad and I wonder how did nobody mention it except Corrino? I will break it down to make a understandable analysis:
Burning_Earth wrote:My vote will go to gameplay. He said that spandex is suspicious for trying to lynch the lurker, then said the lurker is suspicious
Hm I think I already explained why I find them scummy. I did this in post and I explained my thoughts for both. I don't think you can miss a post in which someone explains his scum reads. That's why I think you are just switching votes and trying to see on which wagon will most people jump and see who will be a good target for a lynch. I think it goes without saying that this is something I find extremely scummy.
Burning_Earth wrote:I like the guy I'm voting (I suck at names) for town now. Medea and ignition are probtown as well.
That was just a nice attempt to buddy with someone. You just throw something without any explanation not to mention that then ignition had made only 2 posts and I think that this isn't enough to have an opinion on anybody's alignment it is at all.

With that said I think this is more than enough for me to vote him at this point of the game.
VOTE: Burning_Earth
I think somebody said that 3 votes are good for pressure so wets see how BE will respond to it.

Burning_Earth wrote:Singersigner seems to be posting an odd amount of fluff (and not IC fluff)
What do you mean by that?

@Spandex
how do you think FoS-ing half of the players here will help you? Did it occur to you that by fosing a lot of players you will just make you foses and votes look weightless? Also what do you base your FoS on ignition on? I didn't see much of an explanation and I would like to know your reasons for it.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Wed May 28, 2014 3:35 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Spandex how can I make you look bad if you don't make bad posts in the first place? I can't "make you look bad" or anyone else unless they don't make themselves look bad. Stop blaming me and start searching for the fault in your posts.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #11) » Wed May 28, 2014 3:51 am

Post by gameplay506 »

First on what nonexistable problems am I picking? Secondly if you are going to constantly fos people and fos a lot of people, even if you manage to fos scum he wouldn't feel threatened because there will be like 2-3 other people that you are fosing and the chance of focusing on him and voting him will be much smaller than compared to fosing him alone. That's why I say that by fosing so much you don't really put any pressure on anybody. About the joke - I thought that you were going to get my logic but I guess not. I meant that if you are going to fos me for random reasons like being unable to understand your joke, I can as well fos you for being unable to make jokes. That's why I added the " Does this seem normal to you?" thing.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Sat May 31, 2014 1:34 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Hey I just want to say I am here and reading. I couldn't post because I was really busy and I had school today too ( it's Saturday ) ;( . So I don't really have anything to contribute with.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:25 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I just saw we have only 4 days left. With that said what are we going to do? Also BE I am still waiting for that reads list.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:33 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Corrino if you are so sure he is scum why haven't you voted him?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:54 am

Post by gameplay506 »

@Mod huh?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:00 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Oh ok sorry
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:40 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Hm no I haven't. I thought of doing so but the site broke down and I totaly forgot about that one.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:38 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I will adress it but once I have time. At the moment I am studying for 2 big tests on thursday and friday (and that sucks). After them hopefully I will be here and be more active.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:29 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Ok so singer here is the reply you wanted:
In post 124, singersigner wrote:Also, I just looked at the most recent votecount and I see that BE is voting for gameplay, which almost entirely makes me think they're a scumteam based off of BE's inactivity and my recent suspicion of gameplay. It seems like the perfect distancing/bus from a less experienced yet experienced player.
Yes the bussing theory itself isn't bad but you yourself state that it will be a bus between distancing from a less experience to a experienced player. That itself would be a really shitty strategy if you think about it - leaving the newbie live alone without an experienced player to coach him. Also I think that for a bus to suceed the 2 buddies shouldn't vote each other because it will be an obvious bus between buddies, don't you agree? I would also like to see what are those suspicions concerning me caused by?

Also hey ffery. I will catch up with your posts soon, too.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:48 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I responded so because BE is on L-2 and some players expressed their intent to hammer. That's why I went with the scenario I posted.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:07 am

Post by gameplay506 »

You presented that scenario just now not then...
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:40 am

Post by gameplay506 »

So before I go to bed I would like to express some concerns I have about singer because I noticed some things that I didn't quite like. First of all I am quite confused of your play singer. You made such a fuss about me not answering your accusation but once I do you do not seem to care so much. Not to mention that eventhough you didn't like my answer you chose to leave it this way, without asking any questions nor trying to develop a conversation between us in order to get more information. That really makes me think that you don't really care about the questions you ask or at least you don't use them as a method to gain information, more like filling gaps and trying to prove that you are useful. Another thing is that you said that you were going to place a vote on either me or BE after one of us replies to your accusation. Yet you haven't made a vote and more importantly that makes me feel like you are having some kind of a double standart. On the one hand you say you are going to vote, but on the other it seems like you are trying to satisfy some players or more specificly ffery that is agaist the wagon. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to make you lynch anybody nor vote, I am just pointing the odd things in your play. I myself am not very sure about BE's wagon anymore because ffery really some decent reasons why BE might be town. So back to you I have some questions:
- I read ferry's points on why BE might be town. One of them stated ( or at least I understood it that way) that scum would usually claim power roles to deterr or avoid their lynch and possibly make a real power role claim in order to make it easier for their buddies. Don't you think this makes sence? I also saw that you point that BE has been really inactive and his posts aren't that much contributive. Did you read ffery's meta on BE and if yes what does his posting style as town/scum is different/ is similar from the one that he uses here?
- Can you give me some more updated information on your case against me? Quite interested in that.
-BE you still havent made the reads list. I would like to see the reads list like tomorrow.

So I just want to make it clear that tommorow and on Friday I am going to have 2 exams so I might not be able to post. Also sorry if there are errors but it's so late and I barely managed to put my mind together for this post...
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

gameplay...did you not see me respond to you last night? I wasn't satisfied with your answer because it wasn't representative of what actually happened not the scenario I was presenting you, so saying I didn't try to engage you in a conversation it is just not true. I didn't "make a fuss" about it, I asked you once if you had and then asked why you hadn't yet. I was concerned you were avoiding the question, and I responded to you as soon as you did so saying that I didn't care about you answer is ALSO not true.
First of all I don't see anywhere the scenario you have presented me. Quote it and show it to me. Secondly, yes you didn't try to engage in a conversation. You just complained that you didn't like my post and that was it. Not to mention that even you admit that you didn't like my answer and still you leave it like that. About the fuss - I said I wouldn't have time and still you came and were like '' if you can make 1 sentence post, you can make a 10 sentence post, so do it''. It may be just me how I saw it but it definately wasn't a just a calm asking. And again it really doesn't seem that you care about my answer because even when I gave you an unsatisfying answer for you, you chose to leave it this way. Another thing I didn't like now is how you completely dismissed my post agaist you... Instead of trying to make a proper defence you were like ''this is wrong,that is wrong'' without much of an explanation ( a good one )
So about the questions:
1. I never saw you posting anything about BE's VT claim being a point for town nor that you will make a more indepth look on BE's meta on computer. Quote those stuff and show it to me.
2. By just saying go back and read your conversation with Spandex I really can't see a case. Nor can I respond to any of your accusations by you just saying that ( for the second time). I would be glad if you quote those posts which you didn't like and make some sort of a case/analysis.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:47 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Argh, I hate you people for making me find a computer to actually do the work for you. I'm legitimately angry that I have to go back and quote things that YOU already quoted just to point out what you either misread or overlooked.
Hm what? So you say that you are pissed that you have to quote things and still no quotations. Also what are you talking about in the second part of this ( starting with I'm ). I really cant seem to understand it.
The reason it probably feels like I didn't "respond" to your case was because I literally just have to find the post to point out how you're factually wrong, not just explain how you misinterprete

Why are you again discrediting me? Cant you just for once make a good explanation why my arguments aren't right instead of completely dismissing them?
And I actually engaged you in a conversation about how you misinterpreted my question or just answered it wrong.
Ok so again you are saying that I misread or misinterpreted your accusation. Let me ask you this - where did you specificly mention that it will be a bus from an experienced to an inexperienced player, not vise versa. I want a quote on this one.
So yes, saying that I didn't do these things is actually just wrong and making me go back and quote them to you is just fucking annoying. So no, there isn't really much to respond to except say "hey you're wrong, try again."
Again you are avoiding making deeper explanation, even calling it annoying and you again discredit me. I don't get what is wrong with this descredit all the time - you are literally answering to every one of my arguments by saying they are wrong and that I am wrong. No explanation, no shit, just you saying I am wrong. Seems legit.
I pointed out that BE voted YOU which looked like distancing/bussing on HIS end.
You never said that in the post in which you presented that theory. Try to prove me wrong and quote it.
You're now claiming I didn't respond to you?
I never said that you didnt reply to me. I said that eventhough you got unsatisfied from my answer you still decided to leave things be that way. Don't put words into my mouth.

With all this said, with the way you just respond to my posts with descredit and the way you refuse to get down to some explanation really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

VOTE: singersinger

Also just so you know I am making my posts from my phone too so that is not an exuse.

-----------------------

@Singer I saw that you say that one of my recent posts was the second scummiest post I made. Mind explaining that?
@Spandex you have been quiet since ffery came. What do you think about the BE being town theory?
@Vida I see that you haven't been much into the game and it would be nice to make a reads list if possible. Same goes for BE from whom I am still waiting to see his reads list.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

@Mod BE has only one vote on him. Vida unvoted
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

@BE can you be more specific?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:13 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Ok so I saw we have approximately 2 days left until deadline. We should really put the activity up and start discussing otherwise we will end in a no lynch. Also I hope that some of the experienced players can help with this before this game dies.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:31 am

Post by gameplay506 »

So ready to post and possibly make a vote.
In post 241, Malakittens wrote:I have this feeling that scum is in the less experienced players rather than the experienced players. It seems like the lack of wagon traction is that scum are waiting for us experienced players to take the lead and for them to follow.
So I have actually thought about this one too and I think I am gonna agree that there is a chance for one scum to be amongst the less experienced players, but my reasons for this differ from yours. At the moment there are 3 not posting newbies - Corrino, Spandex and Vida. I think that a newbie scum who doesn't know how to play that role wouldn't like to stand out and post too much. He would prefer, in my opinion, to stay behind and leave his buddy do the hard work ( if he is an experienced player ) or wait for town to tear itself apart. And by blending into a group of inactive newbies that would actually grant him the cover he needs. That's why I am willing to place a vote on one of those three in order for the day not to end in a no lynch.
In post 266, Burning_Earth wrote:Mala, Mara, singer spandex, me can be town.

Gameplay is scum.

Reasons: tommorow.
A fun fact - "tomorrow" won't be in deadline. But on the other side "today" will. Also why are you listing yourself as "can be town"?

@
Mod
I saw that Spandex hasn't posted since the 3th. Shouldn't he be replaced? If yes and you are able to find a replacement until deadline, will it be extended?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:02 am

Post by gameplay506 »

So there is no response from the mod. Even so I don't think a replacement could be found ( if Spandex needs to be replaced tho ) so I will vote.

VOTE: Spandex Faffy
I think it's L-2 now.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:23 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I don't get when the deadline is. So is it in an hour ( as the last vc says ) or is it in a day ( as Mara says ) ?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:41 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 273, singersigner wrote:To be honest, I feel like Spandex is the opposite from your theory that a newb scum would stand back and let the experienced scum take the reigns. He's been in the spotlight for most of the game, both in defense and eager scumhunting.
Well yes you are right, he really was quite active. But so then what's up with the sudden drop of activity? Yes I might be just paranoid and he might have some life issues but I really can't cross him out from that group considering his activity status right now.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:15 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Lol that was my first game. Brings back some memories, Vida :D
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:58 am

Post by gameplay506 »

That's why I am willing to place a vote on one of those three in order for the day not to end in a no lynch.
I think that has to answer all of your questions.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

I really have played with Vida but I don't see such a difference in her playstyle then and now. Yes she was more active but if you look at her post she began the game just like here. No RVS vote, no posting, until somebody questions her. Another thing is that she had claimed in that game that she is busy and even replaced out because of that. You can see those things for yourself. That's why I don't really see such a diference except the fact that she is less active here than she was there. I really included her in my lurking newbie list but her posting now really resembles the way she posted then and now when I think about it I don't really think her inactivity is based on her allignemt.

@singer I really think you don't get it. I made my vote 5 hours before the deadline so that there won't be a no lynch. You yourself stated that nl is bad.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:43 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Hm first, exuse me? I never made an attemt to scumhunt? Nor make a case? I guess we are playing two different games, sir.
About Spandex - as I already explained I voted for Spandex due to deadline being so close. Why should that be a vote by default? I have also never read Spandex as town, just the opposite. I expressed my suspicions of him several times and by taking this into account I don't see why I shouldn't vote him.
About me not pushing you. When I placed my pressure vote on you , you stopped with the descredit and finally started giving legit reasons. That left me with a town vibe, even a slight one. Ffery was doing a great job questioning you too and there wasn't really any more information to ask from you.
Now I am trying to figure out something. So just before a day or a two you said that you read me as town. Now you are literally scrambling for reasons to lynch me.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Ok so I am quite interested in what you have found to be so diferrent?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:32 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Lol, that was a pressure vote?? Is that really what you thought you were doing? And then you think that was the difference between me 'discrediting' you and giving legit reasons? No, the difference was you being so dense that you kept arguing against literal FACTS until you made me actually point them out to you.
Was the first part meant not to make sense? If I have to be honest with you singer it is really hard for me to read your posts. Also what were those literal facts? I will be quite interested to find out which are those facts of yours. We still have some time so c'mon engage me.
You're either dumb town or strategic town, and until that last vote, I dismissed it as the former.
Again no sense. I am either town or town and at the same time you place a vote on me.
But you're right, you made a case on Spandex weeks ago and hadn't touched it since. Why would you asked for Spandex to be replaced if you just wanted to lynch him anyway?
The reason why is because of the site being down and the whole BE situation. Also spandex stopped posting soon after the site went back up and I couldn't really develop my read. That's why I asked if there can be found a replacement for him. If that had happened not only would the deadline have been extended but I would have gotten more information on that slot. Also I asked that and then voted not the opposite, so saying that I wanted to lynch him anyway is wrong, as you like to say.
And you'd better watch your use of words like 'scrambling'. They'd better be accurate or someone might accuse you of discrediting.
Was that an attempt to threaten me? Makes me feel like this is another way to say ''shut the fuck up''.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:23 am

Post by gameplay506 »

And what exactly are your thoughts on me, singer? Also if we lynch Spandex and he really flips scum , I promise you that you will be my main target singer.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:21 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I guess that focus on singer really played me a bad joke. Now I really don't have any leads and I kinda feel like I am just starting this thing again. I even tried reading the thread again to see if I missed something but it didn't help lol.
So to start from somewhere:
@Mara what's your reasoning for voting Vida?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:38 am

Post by gameplay506 »

prod-dodge

Hm people I really think we should start discussing and all shit like that. That's why I will try to put the activity up:
@Mara why do you think Vida is scum?
@Mala are you voting Corinno because you think he might be scum or something else? If it's the former please give some explanation.
@Ffery who is you biggest scum read at the moment and why?
@Vida what do you think about the vote from Mara?
@Corinno is there something else you can provide about me being scum?
@BE can you give us your reads?
Ugh sorry I know it's not good lolz but I really think we should start playing again.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:05 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Responding to the prod. Gonna post soon (most likely today) when I have computer acess.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:10 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Ugh so sorry for not posting. Actually I haven't posted in any of my games because I kinda lost my interest in mafiascum. And I even got replaced in one of my games for that, so I will try to put the spark back.

So first to reply to Not_Mafia's post about me:
In post 393, Not_Mafia wrote:A lot of his posting is transparently nonsensical or false (his interactions with Singer at the end of the day), I metadived Gameplay for another game and he tends to lash out and OMGUS a lot and exhibit extreme survivalism. So I'm not sure if it's because he's gameplay or because he's scum.
Show me this nonsensical posts of mine. I will love to point you to the logic in them. About the metadive thing - the playstyle in my game with you is like totally different. It's galaxies away. Same is with my first game onsite - again it's different from this and the game I played with you. So metadiving me won't really give you much of an information because I play my games differently. You are even free to skim over my 2 other games that I am playing at the moment. It will just prove my thesis. Not to mention that the survivalism and OMGUS you mention that I had done, I actually did only once. And I know that you have been reading this game so you know that. That's why I actually feel quite unsettling about this metadive.
In post 393, Not_Mafia wrote:This makes me think scum, adding pointless detail to a lie is classic newb-scum tendency. Also the NK points to Gameplay, occam's razor: Gameplay killed Singer as she was a threat.
Hm you state that you know more about my personal life than me myself? I can gladly explain why we had school on Saturday so just ask. About the Singer kill. So I am actually quite surprised that no one is seeing this kill as an attempt to frame me. First of all why on earth would I kill somebody that I had been arguing and pushing most of day 1? Also not to mention that my quarrel with him earned me some town points so its nonsense. But on the other side scum could just simply kill singer for 3 - he has played this game the most from all of us, he was townread and to blame it all on me. That makes a lot more sense and I actually think that at least one is scum is pushing/is going to push my wagon based on that and based on how nobody even mentioned that idea I think that the other scum will stay quiet.
In post 393, Not_Mafia wrote:His push on Spandex also felt forced to me, Spandex was pretty transparent lynchbait and he was the one to "push the lynch in to viability" as Malakittens put it.
First of all ffery said it. Secondly as I see that you have read her post, you must have also read the 'argument against being scum' which was that me killing singer was suboptional. And why exactly did you so conveniently ignore that?

Also one thing about your reads. You are leaning town on 2 players and leaning scum on 4 others. That seems rather opportunistic like you are positioning yourself for whatever lynch happens and I don't like it.

So some other things that I didn't like or just want to highlight:
- I saw that you asked Vida a question about me but you didn't wait for her to answer and nor did you say anything about her in your reads, instead you just said that she can be scum buddy with me. That also seems too convenient like you didn't want to get into any explanation about why she could be scum and just accuse her of being one considering she is a viable day 2 lynch.
- Why when both Mara and Corinno had no impact on you did you place them in the leaning scum list? More opportunism here.
- Why is me prod dodging uncharacteristic for me? You didn't even play so much with me to know what is characteristic with me and also *points to the argument about your metadive*.

Next:

- Mala I like how you placed your vote on me. You didn't even bother checking whether I had posted in my other games or not and you just placed that vote so conveniently sweet. Also what made you twitch about my opening post exactly? And what do you find townish in Not_Mafia ( forget for a second that he is one BE's slot )? Catch up posts aren't hard to make so anything else besides that?
- Mala I also find it interesting how you were saying to singer that you started getting townvibes from me and weren't quite sure about lynching me ( that was even on the end of day 1 ) and suddenly you come up on day 2 and say that you got scum vibes from me. Something more what is your case against me build on except activity?

So I am going to see what Not_Mafia and Mala have to say and I am going to decide where my vote will go on ( if anywhere ). I also have my eyes on Corinno 'cus I basically don't have much of a read on him.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

@Ffery I guess I missed something but what are you talking about?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:50 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote:Your play is similarly reactionary and trollish across your games, in no way is it "galaxies away"
Check my only completed game onsite. Is it trollish?
In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote:What I'm saying is, the people who feel the need to embellish their lack of activity with unnecessary detail are usually scum.
I think that is better to give some details on why you are absent instead of just saying I won't post. For example singer said she was recovering from surgery and didn't post for a day or so and still she flipped town. That's why I don't buy this.
In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote:1.Why would scum feel the need to frame you out of everyone on the playerlist? 2.If they wanted your lynch then why not just let singer live and ler her continue to campaign for your lynch 3.The kill only really makes sense from you
1. Only singer dying will frame me and vise versa. Any other kills different from these won't frame anyone. 2. I don't think so. If you look back at day 1 both me and singer placed votes on each other and no one actually followed either of us. That's why I don't think it would make any difference from then. 3. And why exactly does the kill make sense from me? Because me and singer pushed each other, is that so? So it makes more sense to kill the only person who has been pushing you rather than scum to kill the only person who has been pushing a certain player in order to frame that player. Pure crap.
In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote:Should I only ever have 2 scumreads. If you're saying this I assume you have a more definite readslist than I do, I'd like to see it
No but your scum reads are all players who can be lynched today. You don't try to give any new opinions you just go with the flow hoping that some players are going to townread.
In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote:1)
because her answer would have influenced my read
and I wanted nothing I said to influence her answer.
2) My nullscumread on Mara was due to associative with you and I had a nullread on Corrino, I said they were in the mix, meaning they could be scum. Why sort of read would you expect me to have on them?
3) Because in your other games when you come under attack you start flailing with capsrage and namecalling, your response here to me was tactical aversion and calculatedly measured
1) What? So you just want to scum read her despite what answer she gives you. LOL.
2) Nullscumread? Hm. That really seems awful because you are giving them a null read so that they won't pressure you to explain your read more but at the same time you are scum reading them so that if a wagon breaks on them you could jump. Yep.
3) Oh what a nice argument. That basically means "when you were bad in you previous game, you have to be bad in this game''. How did you come up with this ? Like why I am the only one noticing all this...
In post 425, fferyllt wrote:I'm not sure if it's indicative of a scumbuddy, no. I was suspicious of both of them at the end of day 1, as much because he wasn't raising flags (or even mentioning the game) about her play here given his experience with her in that game. The associative stuff between gameplay and singer doesn't look all that scum-town but I wouldn't completely dismiss him as a scum possibility on the basis of her being the n1 kill. I feel like it's a little tenuous, trying to read him on the basis of Lavida, but after skimming that game, I feel like something is pretty off here.

I guess the main thing that concerns me is that he did some meta analysis of the BE games I linked, but didn't seem to consider the experiential meta in sorting Lavida, or even trying to sort her. Other than the silence about Lavida's earlier game, his play has looked like zealous, but maybe somewhat inexperienced town.
I know you will basically vote me for this but ok. I didn't think it would be such a problem for me not mentioning my first game with Vida. Me and Vida kinda hated each other the whole game and so I decided not to say anything about her because I don't have anything positive to say tbf. Also I wanted to judge her fully based on this game and not on newbie 1487 because of that.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:29 am

Post by gameplay506 »

To influence his vote? Does this sound any better?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:12 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Newbie 1487 is trollish? Think again.
In post 433, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay, this is a believe you or don't situation, regardless it is still a recognized scumtell.
Why is it a recognized scumtell? Because you say so? Well no.
In post 433, Not_Mafia wrote:If any other kill doesn't point to anyone, then why not kill their biggest threat consequence free? If you believe you're being framed then does this affect your reads? Does this point to anyone in particular?
I don't think I get the first question. About the other two - I can't say it points to somebody. Corinno mentioned it first and I got to read that again but I really don't like how people were being quiet about it.
In post 433, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm the one driving the wagon on you, so your point boils down to: my reads are relatively in line with the overall consensus. Then to find this scummy I assume you have at least one significant read that differs from the rest of us. I want that readslist from you.
With that you didn't answer anything at all. You just passed the ball on me. Why are you both null and scum reading two players? Also this is the first time I hear scum crap as nullscum read and it really sounds opportunistic.
In post 433, Not_Mafia wrote:1) No, and how you extrapolated my statement to that I have no idea
2) Again, if you're going call me scummy for having nullscum reads/leanings at this point, you should have a more definite readslist
3) No, it's about you breaking a consistent pattern of behaviour
1)Her answer would have influenced my read means that you don't want to hear her answer because it will influence your read. Why is that?
2) Why is that? More ball passing.
3) Consistent pattern of behavior? Sure. So look at the game I played with you, then look at my first game onsite (newbie 1487 ) and then here. The three games have nothing in common. No consistent path that I see there.
In post 434, Not_Mafia wrote:Also, we are about 40 hours from deadline, there should not be 4 people not voting. Why people have been so circumspect with their votes this phase I have no idea. Gameplay's commentary on the him/La Vida thing admittedly makes me feel a little better about his slot, but I still think he's scum. I want to lynch within Gameplay/La Vida slot today.
It makes you feel better but you think I am scum. Dat logic.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:38 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I don't have anything to say that's why I am not posting. I have been reading everything and right now I am waiting to see what Vida's replecement has to see. Stop bitching.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:16 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I will do whatever I want whenever I want so don't act so shitty. Stop with this whole I am soo pro attitude. I can't post big posts right now but I can give you a brief post with my reads if that will be enough. If not you will wait.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:26 am

Post by gameplay506 »

So before somebody else whines about my activity I will answer Bins question. At the moment I am most suspicious of Mala and possibly NM. I don't like Mala's place in both Spandex's wagon and Bin's wagon and some of NM's arguments in his case and even his whole tunnel agaisnt me seem off. About my other reads - ffery and Mara lean town to me. Ffery's posts are logical and I like her thought process. Also since she replaced she has beem trying to catch scum and invested the most effort from all of us in this. Mara hasn't given me anything to scum read her about ( maybe only the Spandex vote ) and eventhough she hasn't been very active I don't feel like her posts are coming from a scum's mind. Corinno is a null. Vida's slot is so-so.
Now I am going to sleep and tomorrow I will give more info on my reads.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:36 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 481, Malakittens wrote:So same question I asked Corrino -- gameplay why aren't you voting anyone?
I just didn't like any of the wagons that formed and I wanted to take my time and re-read the game and form a clearer view of the players. As I said I had only minor leads and placing my vote somewhere where I wasn't sure was just stupid.
In post 479, Corrino wrote:gameplay I just don't get why you got so defensive all of a sudden why not just post something instead of just blowing up at Mafia.
I responded to an accusation. I also didn't like most of NM's arguments especially the meta thing and I didn't want to leave it like that.

Moving to my vote.

So as I mentioned my two scum reads are Mala and NM. The main thing I didn't like about NM was some of the arguments that he used in his case against me as mentioned above. But while I was re-reading I stumbled across Mala's voting history and her positions in the wagons and I didn't like them at all. So first of all Spandex's wagon. In post and Mala claims that the scum team is BE/Spandex and in post she places a vote on Spandex by saying that she wants to check something. I want to highligh that her vote is based on the assertion of BE/Spandex being a scum team. But after ffery replaces in and posts her arguments on why BE might be town and Mala says in post that she is thinks that BE is town after all. Yet her vote stays on Spandex. Another thing is that how she doesn't mention the wagon at all. It really makes me feel like she ignored her Spandex vote on purpose while in the meantime waiting for a better target to emerge. Her vote on me was quite contradicting her post and post in which she states that she gets town vibes from me. Those two posts were the last thing she said about me on day 1 and that's why I find her vote to be off. Same with Bins's wagon. Her vote makes me feel like she doesn't want to get into needless discussion on her Bins's read and just looks like she is trying to get into that wagon without drawing too much attention to herself. Also on day 2 she hasn't done much except being lazy and asking few questions ( 2-3 I guess). It's like she just wants to place votes and do nothing more. Also I don't get her theory about scum being in amongt the inexperienced players. It is fully based on activity and in the beginning she states that activity isn't indicative ( more exactly the thing that makes me think so is her answer to the 3rd RVS question ( 3. what's your policy on lurkers and liars? ). I don't have much more to say. I will have a look again at her posts and post if I don't like something else.

VOTE: Malakittens
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:23 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Ugh I mean post not 311.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:24 am

Post by gameplay506 »

*not 331
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:55 am

Post by gameplay506 »

@ffery consideeing that Bins was obviously going to get town read after her post, it would be a very smart and effective to unvote first as scum. Also look at Mala's position on that wagon. Do you like how she placed her vote?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:46 am

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 514, fferyllt wrote:
In post 331, Cabd wrote:
Votecount 1-13 (Final)

With 9 players alive, it took 5 votes to lynch or no lynch.

gameplay506 (1): Burning_Earth (L-4)
Spandex Faffy (5): Malakittens, Ms Marangal, gameplay506, SingerSigner, Fferyllt (LYNCH)

Burning_Earth (1): Corrino

Not voting (2): Spandex Faffy, LaVidaensuMuerte

Day one deadline was: (expired on 2014-06-09 16:52:21)

@gameplay - you don't like mala's position on the spandex and bin wagons.

She was first on the spandex wagon. What concerns you about that?

She was the L-1 vote on the Bins wagon. What concerns you about that?
About Spandex's wagon. Spandex was lynched 200 posts after Mala made her vote ( 8 pages I think ). When he was lynched Mala's reasons for her vote were really outdated. She also didn't make any effort to change her vote. Why would a experienced player stuck his vote on 1 player of 8 pages? Another thing is how she didn't speak too much about the Spandex wagon. When singer sugested to turn the lynch on me there were 3 votes on Spandex already and Mala declined by saying she had started to get town vibes from me. That's also explains her sudden suspicions on me. More look at how active Mara has been jumping from one wagon to another and how plain her votes are on day 1. About the Bins wagon - I don't have much except gut feeling there. I feel like she just tried to make her vote undetected if I can say it this way. She gave no explanation for it and the whole fast vote, unvote thing seems rather fishy. So what is your opinion about Mala?

@Bins lets talk ( sorry Mala ;d ). You said you town read Corinno because he defended Tyrouh. I was the first one to defend Tyrouh and the did the strongest defend of Tyrouh. Why did you ignore that? Also can you say what else you find scummy about me? I am interested in that because you said I haven't done anything to make you think I am town but apparantly that is not true.
@ffery OMGUS is like a second nature of mine :D If anything it should be a null tell - you can compare my OMGUS here to both DR mafia and especially newbie 1487.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:48 am

Post by gameplay506 »

@NM what does this have to mean? I would be a powder keg? LOL. Hm sorry but if you haven't noticed I am not going to throw this one ( not that I was going to throw DR mafia too...)
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:45 am

Post by gameplay506 »

LOL finally someone posted. I was hitting F5, waiting for somebody to post and I even went on checking some of those old threads out there :cry:
So I threat Mala's confidence basically as I null. I have seen town being arrogant like that ( and getting even lynched for that ) and so I didn't think much into it.
@NM welp I had to self meta. Like everyone here is so obssesed with my meta ( I know, I am famous ), so I thought that I could use my meta to help myself a little bit.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:50 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Actually if you want me to present you a indepth read on that confidence I will.

1. Mala is town and is getting annoyed by all the scum reads on her. She thinks that being soo confident will make this obvious and so that is why she posted it.
2. Mala is scum and is trying to fake a town being annoyed. She knows her buddy won't buss her and thus she really can make the confident feeling look like a true feeling.

Yep I am bored as hell and that is why I decided to post that. Alsoo those deadlines are really intense so I would like to stuck around.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:53 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Something more on the both: She might be just a realist. After all when she posted that there was 1 day until deadline and she only had my vote on her. So yes it can be interpreted in a lot of ways lol.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:57 am

Post by gameplay506 »

So you would like to get your vote back one me ?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:18 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Yey Bins I stopped crying. So I am wondering whether I should put Corinno on L-1 to see his claim. I think that he should claim now not like 2 hours before deadline because it will be almost impossible to turn around if he claims a power role. Any objections? No?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:21 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Also if he claims a pr few hours before deadline and somebody counter claims it will become a mess.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:51 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I think I waited enough lol. Nobody said anything so...

VOTE: Corinno

You are free to claim now.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:11 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Hm actually I iso-ed you and I didn't see those reasons. Could you quote them?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:14 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Mara you were here :O
That was unexpected. And a twist.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Oooook.
I see I have missed alot lol. Sorry.
I claim 3 shot jailkeeper mason. Any cc?
Abouttt the 2 cop claims. I dont like them both. Bins claim seems more believable and really gives more information but her case was just baaaaaaaad ( mbyyy gonna answer it some time) and NM pointed some stuff that are contradictional. NM's claim on the other hand is just awesome(no). If he is cop he should get the "most unluckiest cop" scummy. lol. But mby BE rlly could of idled considering his activity rate. The main thing I dont like in both claims is that I am scum in both :@@@@... buut I am not, so pls fix your theories.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Hm Mala nope I mason'd you soooo...
Now more seriously - why isnt anyone posting outside Bins and NM? We are at LYLO and basically everyone is sleeping ( heh sorry). Lets get this activity up like now.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:27 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Lol bitches. So you two want to lynch me cus I trying to put the activity up? Open your eyes I am not scum.
So I will try to get this going:
@Mara,Mala who do you think is lying at this point?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:27 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Why me lololololoo? Are you even reading my posts? Lets GO PRO PLAYS 2014 YE YE
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:30 am

Post by gameplay506 »

That was directed to Mala but it goes for NM too. Just Wtff ARE YOU TWO MORONS DOING OMGUS OMGUS OMGUS OMGUS OMGUS OMGUS OMGUS
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:51 am

Post by gameplay506 »

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DID IDIDIDDIDIID I JUST GET FUKIN LYCNEHD??
GDJGHR'
HNTRGFVRKJRHJURUEFHU
DIEDIEIDIEDIEIDEIDIEIDIEIDJEKIDEIDEIDIDIIDDEIDIDIDIDIEIDIEIDIEIIDIEIDIEIDEIDIDDIEIDIEIDIEIIDEI
死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死مرぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ死ぬ
مرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمرمر
Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y DO I ALWAYS GET THE MOST RETARDED PLAYERS IN MY GAMES Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y Y
GJ LOLLY LICKERS YOU JUST BOOOMED YOUR TOWN WIN..PLS PLS PPLS PLS PLS MOVE ON A TETRIS SITE PLS PLS P-LSP[SLSPSLSLSSPSLSLSLXLDSGFNMGDFE
FUKIN FUKIN UFKIFNFHFH SHITS EVERYWEHERERE

LETS ALL GO ON GP SHALL WSE???

VOTE: GameplayFUKINSCUMNOT
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:52 am

Post by gameplay506 »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:53 am

Post by gameplay506 »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

^
FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:55 am

Post by gameplay506 »

THE FIRST FUKIN TIME ON EARTH I GET LYTNCNED WHY WHY HWY HWY HWYWHYWHWYWWHWY

D
I
D E D
I D I
E I E
D E D
I D I
E I E
D D D
I I I
E E E
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #615 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:57 am

Post by gameplay506 »

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:59 am

Post by gameplay506 »

SHUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK
UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:00 am

Post by gameplay506 »

ALLL OF U ARE SUM FUKIN OTAKUS WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO I HO[PE WE DOPNT MEET AGAIN KKK?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:01 am

Post by gameplay506 »

BINMSSSS U JUST FUKIN HAMMERED ME AND I NEED A HUG? LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:01 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I NEED A FUKIN MACHINE GUN AND AN ELEPHANT WITH A TANK ON ITS HORNS
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:03 am

Post by gameplay506 »

FUKIN SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP U FUKIN NERDTY OTAKU WHO GETYS FYUKIN TERTRIS LEGO FOR HIS BITRHDAY
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #80) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:03 am

Post by gameplay506 »

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG U ALL NEED SOME MEDICINE AND BRAIN SURGERY LIKE NOW ../
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:06 am

Post by gameplay506 »

ALL OF YOU I BET YOIU NEEED A PLASTIC SURGERY LIKE NOW OMFGO MFOG F
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #82) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:06 am

Post by gameplay506 »

HOW TO FUKIN PLAY ANYTHING DIFERRENT THAN TETRSI AND CHESSS WITH THE NERDS AT US AND ALL FUKIN AFRICAN THINGS.///////////
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:11 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Y ARE U ALL SILENT HUH? CUS I BASICALLY JUST TOLD THE TRUTH HUH? RIGHT
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:13 am

Post by gameplay506 »

FUYKIN WHAT ARE U FUKI NJOKING ABOUT NBSGGRAIEJABSDJFBRHVBGVGJ

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WILL TRACJK UR ALL IP ADRESSES AND SEEE WHERE YOU LIVE AND C O,ME TOO MEU T][DFKLGF
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #85) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:15 am

Post by gameplay506 »

WTFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
NM ARE U FUKIN 80 YEARS OLDF OTAKU NERD? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SHEKSPEARE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:16 am

Post by gameplay506 »

TO KILL OR TO FUKIN SLICE U THAT IS THE FCUKIN QUIESTION
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:18 am

Post by gameplay506 »

WHO THE FUKIN OTAKU IS NM THERE?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:19 am

Post by gameplay506 »

WTFFFFFFFFF WHAT DA FUK AM I DOING WHY AM I FUKIN PLAYING THOSE FUKIN OTAKU NERDY ANIME HENTAI GAMES
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:20 am

Post by gameplay506 »

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG BINS PLS PLS
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:21 am

Post by gameplay506 »

OK OK OK O KKKK IU AM LEAVING AND GOING TO MAKE A VODOO DOLL OF ALL U!!!!!!!!

BBBBB
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:24 am

Post by gameplay506 »

AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AGAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Lol still NM you did awesome. And I also was rrally surprised to know Bins was cop. I hate to admit it but Bins outplayed us :d
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Oh and why didnt anyone mention BE's VT claim?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”