Mini Theme 1588 - FTL: Faster Than Light - Game Over!

Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Aronis »

/confirm
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 46, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Aronis

How did this mentally ill civilian infiltrate our ship? MARINES! Let him rot in the brig.

You're not supposed to know I'm ill!!!!

And I ain't no civilian!

VOTE: Albert
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 47, Venrob wrote:Aronis has only 1 post... VOTE: Aronis

You are not allowed on the ship if you are gonna do nothin' but sleep all day, sir!

I ain't sleeping!

I'm polishing the weapons!!!!

VOTE: Venrob
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 56, Venmar wrote:So who do i vote?

Venrob. He's trying to steal your name.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Aronis »

Since when was ABR the 'captain'? I thought the captain was dead?
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 103, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 99, Aronis wrote:Since when was ABR the 'captain'? I thought the captain was dead?

Replace out or get policy lynched.

VOTE: Aronis

Policy Lynch, please.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Aronis »

The 'fuss' is about a game, where the town didn't believe my claim of flavor cop, but if I claimed how I got results, my results would become useless, so I refused. Then I got killed, so I claimed an innocent result on albert, who was Darth Traya.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Aronis »

And sorta. I'm not replacing out, so if they want to kill me, they can mislynch me today. And I really don't have any interests in this game atm. :(
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 165, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 162, Belisarius wrote:Can you point to anything alignment indicative he's done
this game
?

If you really want a lynch I expect a better reason than a playstyle attack.

Who cares about alignment? He will screw us over as town or scum.

Except for confirming, have you made a single post that didn't involve tunneling me? You can lynch me if you want, but this is all your focusing on and by doing so, avoiding giving opinions or doing anything else. At this point, I don't care what happens, but the way you're going about this is not from a town mindset.

VOTE: ABR
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 157, Venrob wrote:I spent my time reading Aronis's ISO and Lylo of that game, which took all of 5 minutes. I woke up very late today because I was up very late last night at a concer, so I had almost no online time. Now, I have taken an extra 5 minutes to read the pages of this and am going to hold my position. I agree with your , and as such will hold my vote.

Spoiler: I just looked at my own wiki...
I have one town win. I survived to endgame. Endgame was very early on, and it was nightless (Masons vs mafia). mafia could not kill me as I was not a mason, so I had a high chance of survival anyway... Other than that, I've won 2 games as mafia. The first was due to an idiot town, the second I don't even know- i died at the very beginning of the game, my partners went on to later win it... sooo..... Meanwhile I have 2 scum losses, which the game lasted about a day and another.... And then 5 town losses due to everyone lynching me for my playstyle. I always die to my playstyle! The only reason I think I won the first scum game is that I was being given a "Newbie pass" (it WAS my first game here), and it got to lylo- 2 town wanting me and the 3rd town lynched, one town wanting the other 2 town lynched, me wanting any town lynched because that is win, and my scumbuddy V/LA..... it lasted until my buddy came back to quickhammer and win us the game. The town guy had opposite reads- the 2 townies were his strong scumreads, the 2 mafia were his strong townreads.... Setup was Double Day Unlimited, so it was a perfect game.... I don't even know how. That was my best game, and yet I played like crap. In my next game, I made it to lylo as town, and got lynched. The scum had a fakeclaim which the mod was doing a wierd flavor thing which confirmed a lie, so I really blame the mod on that one. My next game got mod-abandoned, my next 2 i was the first lynch, first VT, second was my mafia loss as I was godfather, game auto-ends when I am lynched... that game lasted a day. Then my town win, then a long game where town had AUTOWIN! But they chose not to take it, and lynch me instead, because they thought I was scum and claimed my partner's role instead of my own. As such, town instant lose instead of auto win..... Then I modded 2 games, not playing for a while, then I joined a theme. I was poison doc, and was poisoned. Could not be saved. Setup had a fault making it not actually possible for anyone but third party to win, as third party was not properly reviewed and could not be lynched once it found the ring (LOTR theme). Then I was a town 1-shot doc who was shot by scum, and wasted my shot due to fakeclaimer. Then I was a mafia who was lynched d4, derphammered..... Then my other mafia win, when I was dayvigged on day 1. I always lose as town and scum, unless either setup is different and game is short (my 1 town win) or town is stupid when I'm scum (my first game) or i die but my scumbuddies are good enough to pull out a win.(my other scum win). So that means.... In every game I've played except 1, the majority of everyone thinks I am scum. Regardless my alignment.

Now in my past, during the game where I was a 1-shot doc, I have learned that fakeclaimers must die. So I hold my vote.

So basically you're making the case that you're frequently mislynched? Like I can see that, but at the same time its like 'Im scum, but just ignore everything I do bc I get mislynched alot'. Coming from you, it's just not worth that much, imo. It's nice to know, but not alignment indicative, I guess.

And I'm not fake claiming anything atm. Still a VT.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 173, Belisarius wrote:I gots a ring in my pocketses because it's good to be invisible sometimes
I'm only happy when I'm naked and I wear it like a Maginot line

Sometimes I remind me of myself, sometimes I remind me of myself sometimes I reminded me etc. Etc.

Hi, Smeagol!

I kinda think you might be town, but can you give me a link to your scum game, bc Im still not sure what to think of all of this rambling.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #198 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 186, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Aronis' vote on me is terrible. He knows that my vote on him is legitimate after what he's pulled. This makes him even more likely to be scum.

Wait, what!? What does you policy lynching me have to do with my alignment?

A policy lynch is defined as: 'it describes the lynch of a player who is not found to be particularly scummy'
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #239 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 238, Venrob wrote:Damned internet crapped out. Also possible power outages soon, incoming heavy thunderstoms with chance of TORNADOS. Catching up now.

Happy Anniversary!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”