Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Tammy »

GG scum.

Thanks Zach for running it. It was fun for my whole one day in the game! And I enjoyed playing with all of you. (Arthur maybe one day scum will stop killing me night one when we get to play together!)

I won't say anything about the last couple days as I've been transfixed watching it from the dead thread and commenting there and probably made all the comments I should.

I think there's a lot to be learned from this LyLo though. Both how town should play it and how scum should play it.

Although I will say I didn't vig Not_Mafia because I particularly thought he was scum anymore, but he was the day one wagon who claimed VT, and we ended up lynching town instead. My theory on vig-shots isn't to play the hero unless you're completely convinced someone is scum, and that if a day one wagon claims VT or seems that they'll be a lynch target in the coming days, that they're the best people to take out. It might not be right, but it's what I find the most practical especially since I don't really trust my scum reads day one most of the time. (And the one time I shot someone I had a shaky gut scum read on day one, I shot a town power role.)
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3693 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3686, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I don't have a lot of comments on the rest of the game but my LYLO play was horrible. First off, I want to clarify that all of the posting in LYLO was mine and none of it was Pie's so if you are going to blacklist anyone, it should just be me. Singer, I'm really sorry. My comments were uncalled for and absolutely horrible. At this point in time today, I didn't have much to do other than constantly check the thread and the more I checked it, the more I got annoyed. I kind of snapped when you said that you were going to hold off just to troll me. I obviously had no intention of voting you in this game. But I threw the game for town regardless. You were about to make the right decision if it wasn't for me yelling at you to do it quickly and you pretty much had Feu/PN pegged which I didn't. I'm really, really sorry for everyone who had to see my cringeworthy posting at LYLO. I am ashamed at my posting and if you don't want to play with me again, I totally understand.

Don't beat yourself up! At least you realized it and apologized before the game was over. Endgame is frustrating for everyone. If you get to the point where you're that frustrated again, email the mod if you're solo or vent in your hydra qt if you're a hydra.

Most of us have made cringeworthy posts at the height of frustration; it's just best to learn from it and try to do better next time. :]
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3695 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 3694, SleepyKrew wrote:Rantbuddies are also fantastic.

Also, this. I think I've had a rant buddy for most games I've been in.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3706 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Tammy »

Singer doesn't need to feel guilty either.

Also, I wonder how the game would have played out if shos would have submitted the correct SK vengekill cuz LOL.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”