snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

VOTE REINEO

Yeah. No selfvote. I cant see town you doing that even as a joke.

Btw. You guys are dumb. Stahp. See you tomorrow night.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Its a good vote. Thanks. Im keeping it.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Plenty of basis. Ive played with you before and that is my conclusion. Yes five scum, but not all in the same faction. And they are competing against each other. They will be trying to hunt each other as well. Making a third vote on someone when you need seven to lynch, having a valid reason(I dont give a damn if you dont agree), and it clearly not opportunistic is not scummy. You like to cry wolf a lot. Slight joke. But saying its opportunistic like that is you just putting blame on me for you being scummy or because omgus, in which case whatever.

Tada. I really really need to go to bed. But you make my skin twitch.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

If anyone actually agrees with Reineo, let me know and I will explain. Id rather not waste my time arguing with him.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:08 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Ditto.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:10 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Thank ye. Tis a lovely shade of blue you have there.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:24 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yes and no. He voted immediately without giving a reason. He was also only the second vote. I gave a reason which apparently is me making stuff up, and was the third vote. Typically in this size game I woukd be wary of the third and fourth votes. Hi. Im third.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:04 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yep. But not when he starts off the game. He gets crazier as it goes on. Especially when he keeps fricken selfhammering.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:35 am

Post by snscompt1 »

"Without a shadow of doubt"

Yeah, okay. Obviously my vote would be off of you and Pasch wouldnt be calling your vote BS.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:45 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yet hes not being wagoned as town. Hes being wagoned as scum. Hes not angry and upset as he was when he was town in that one. He is calm and simply degrading others to shift blame.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:57 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Oh lordy. I pray to the heavens someone cant be this daft but then I realize theyre just scum.

NM, hes got three votes. Thats a wagon in my eyes. Or had three votes.

If anyone besides Reineo actually thinks Im floundering or have terrible logic, hit me up. But since I doubt that will happen, Reineo can be ignored.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:05 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Exactly. Thats the point. His tone, his actions, etc are different. The situation is different but he still has votes. The foundation for the votes is different but the overall outcome is the same.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:22 am

Post by snscompt1 »

So you do consider this a wagon then?
How do you know his motivation? Simply by what he said?
Two similar situations due to the votes.
Acting differently yes.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:44 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Lol, you serious? Id like input from everyone else if Reineo really is scummy or its just me. Because the way NM is defending him while also providing links seems a lot of work for defending someone they shouldnt know the alignment of. So NM, why are you voting me? I just want clear clarification?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:57 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Okie dokie. I like your vote more than his.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:21 am

Post by snscompt1 »

*sigh* If anyone wants to see me as scum, feel free to meta me. I dont know if it will do anything, I dont really pay attention to how I play, but Ive finished two scum games within a week and won them both.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:54 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I typically dont defend myself as town. Its pointless. When I die and flip then you guys will have something better than just "oh, he defended himself and didnt scumhunt". I always get lynched as town for some reason I cant comprehend. I never have as scum. I dont see a difference in my play but apparently something is different. Or Reineo just sucks. Maybe both.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:56 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Dont tell me what to do followed by doing what he said. Mhm. And I didnt give a defense of meta. I said feel free to. I dont know if it will show anything.

Pedit. Thats was a third party, dayvigged by scum, and it was maru who was trigger happy.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:29 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 83, Not_Mafia wrote:True but it's still quite disingenuous of you to say "I only get mislynched" when you probably would have been lynched in that game (And I was town and the one leading the wagon) had Maru not dayvigged you

I didnt say that in the slightest. Thank you for the misrep.
"I always get lynched as town"
I wasnt town in that game and I didnt get lynched. What "could" have happened is irrelevent since there is no way for you to determine how events would have played out.
The statement I really made is actually false since I get NK'd sometimes but rarely. Mostly mislynched.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:59 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Everyone is too quiet and that makes me nervous. Reineo, you town?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:09 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Well thank you for speaking for me and interpretting what I said when I didnt say that.
That totally is something town would do. /s
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:00 am

Post by snscompt1 »

So what point were you attempting to make by saying "I've never been lynched as scum" or in other words "I only get mislynched" (which coupled with your other meta defence) implying "I don't get caught like this as scum" when you gained 3 votes, when in fact, you have been caught as scum before and the only you reason you were not lynched is because you were dayvigged by someone who I'm 99% certain legitimately thought you were scum.

Thats assumptions. As scum I have shrugged off a wagon when I was at L-1 and won. So youre going to tell me that I was guaranteed to be lynched? Thats horseshit. Tell me how you gained these psychic powers. Please. I would love them. Youve never seen a wagon change at the last minute? And all of this "you were going to be lynched", besides it being based off assumptions, is something youre basing off of two pages during RVS? Ok. Sure. Also, who dayvigged me? The scum team. Were they expecting me to be a third party, I highly doubt it. They were pushing for a wagon on me like you were. For an easy mislynch, but they didnt know I was a third party. Heck, lets ask Maru why I got shot.
Your assumptions are just that. Assumptions. You are basing a case against me with imaginary foundation. Please, in numbered order, state why I am scum.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:22 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Thank you. I can easily explaing each thing. I will try to do it as thurough and clear as possible because there seems to be miscommunication about a couple things.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:39 am

Post by snscompt1 »

You're scum because of an opportunistic jump on Reinoe with no progression in your read

You argue that it was opportunistic, I say it wasn't, I say it would be too obvious as scum, you say WIFOM.
This is how the whole Day has gone down so far:
1) Reineo self votes
2) I vote Reineo and give a reason
3) Reineo unvotes and votes me for being opportunistic scum
4) I get two more votes on me while I try to explain why I voted
5) Reineo continues to insult and frankly draw terrible conclusions no matter what alignment he is. I'm ignoring him for that. He's a distraction.

When has there been any time for me to further my read? My vote on Reineo is still because of the self vote and his idiocy. I got attacked for my read. I have to defend myself. How exactly do I make more of a case on him when I'm being attacked? I already stated my case.

you originally said he would never do something like self voting as town,

Correct and I still stand by that. Self voting even in RVS is stupid. He hammered himself in LoTR but the self voting at the beginning during RVS is what I'm talking about. It doesn't draw in scum unless theyve never played a game before int their life.

I showed he has,

What? Please show me where he selfvoted during RVS as town. I seem to have missed that. If you're referring to anything else then that means nothing because you didn't prove anything.

you then say he wouldn't do it at the start of the game,

Correct. It sounds like you're saying my argument has changed. It hasn't, I still agree with what I said.

that is disputed,

Sure, you say he would, I say he wouldn't, yet what makes you right and me wrong? Of course I have the ability to be wrong but I'm not voting you for simply disagreeing with how another player plays. From playing with Reineo, this is the conclusion I've drawn. From playing with Reineo, you drew your own conclusion. Agree to disagree yeah? But instead you voted me because I didn't have the same conclusion? Am I not simply allowed to be wrong? Are you not allowed to wrong?

you then compare two entirely different situations and say he is scum for reacting differently

Different situation, yet the result was that he obtained votes upon himself. He's a frustrated little manchild when he gets called scum as town. He selfvotes and gets up to three votes and is totally calm and votes one of the people that voted him. Why didn't he vote bjc? Because I was the third person to vote him? If I had been online before bjc I wouldve still voted him. But would that have been opportunistic? If sp, why no vote on bjc?

I point out they're different situations so your point is irrelevant

The end result is the same. I'm willing to let this point go because I can see where you're coming from and how it isn't the best argument, but I still stand by it for one of my reasons for him being scum.

The wagon then shifts to you

Oh so there was a wagon? You keep flip flopping on whether there was or wasn't a wagon. It doesn't matter but you keep confusing your points because earlier you argued that there wasn't a wagon. Just saying. Pick one and keep it.

and you say "I always get lynched as town for some reason I cant comprehend. I never have as scum."

Yes I did. I just want to take each piece as small as I can to fully understand everything.

implying you wouldn't get caught as scum like this,

No. Lol. Do no imply that for me. I'm saying that if this lynch goes through, I'm getting mislynched AGAIN. That is what I stated. I said red is my favorite color yet also like green and you're saying I said green is my favorite color while completely ignoring what I said. No. Read what I said and stop tunneling. You see what you want to see. My words mean exactly what they say nothing more.

not only is that irrelevant and not a reason for anyone to hop off

I find it very relevant because I apparently am super scummy to everyone as town and I cannot figure out why. I'm countering every point you have against me, yet I will still be scummy. As scum I don't really even get suspected. This is why I'm dumbfounded. I don't see a difference in how I play but there must be one otherwise this wouldn't always happen. And I never said it was a reason for anyone to hop off. Nor did I imply it. So don't even try.

I point out it was disingenuous

Okay. You did. But it wasn't because I'm still dumbfounded. Hi there.

so you are now misrepresenting the situation in that game.

Er. Could you explain what I'm misrepresenting? I don't do that unless I'm scum so I'd like to clear that up. Any misrepresentation is unintended.

The wagon and dayvig on you were not RVS

It was page two and I had made like five posts. Yes it was. But if you don't agree fine. Drop it.

we were playing Greater Idea and and you said in your second post that we the discards were meaningless,

And your point? I stand by what I said that scum can toss away good roles to seem town. Everyone seemed to be under the impression that they would never do that. I asked for everyone to explain but no one did. Even if I was town I would've still made that argument. Excuuuuse me for never playing Greater Idea Mafia before and knowing how important the role throwaways were, it wasn't exactly explain in a pamphlet. Why are you bringing this up anyways?

they were completely serious.

Ah I see. "They". So you mean you, scum, and one other person? Yeah, I got dayvigged before anyone could explain why the roles were important given my argument that they weren't. Not much I can do there.

In post 104, snscompt1 wrote:They were pushing for a wagon on me like you were. For an easy mislynch, but they didnt know I was a third party.

I was town in that game so this makes no sense and I'm pretty sure you're just flailing at this point

Nope nope. Misunderstanding. Two new sentences. You were pushing for a wagon just like they were. They were pushing for a mislynch. In the second sentence I never said you nor did I IMPLY you. Saying you were pushing a mislynch when you were town is silly in general. I hope that clears that bit up.

Some of the questions are rhetorical but if you feel the need to answer them, go ahead. I'm exhausted defending myself. You guys drain me. If that doesn't clear anything up and show my thought process, then just lynch me, there's nothing more I can argue.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:46 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yeah I still don't see the case against me. I'm blind. And no. Always is definitely an exaggeration, but when I am mislynched, It's Day 1. Bleh.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 am

Post by snscompt1 »

sns has repeatedly contradicted himself,

No I haven't.

engaged in hypocrisy,

No I haven't.
at one point he made an argument that did not come from a town mindset at all

No I didn't.
at this point he's not even trying to refute the arguments brought up.

Yes I am, just not from you.

He's attacking the messenger.

No I'm not.

You say that it's obvious if all five scum were to get on a bandwagon: no it's not.

That quickly yes it would.

Furthermore it's very typical for all scum to be on a day 1 mislynch.

No it's not.

Sns' scumread on me is a complete fabrication.

No it's not otherwise I wouldn't have voted you.

It's not based on any facts at all.

It's a deduction.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Phew. That was a lot of work.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Two similar situations
due to the votes
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:49 am

Post by snscompt1 »

I didn't speak for you nor did I interpret anything you said. I voted you because what you did was scummy. NM spoke for me and interpreted something I didn't say.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:50 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Please continue. I wasn't going to disprove everything but why not. You can be the VI if you want.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:53 am

Post by snscompt1 »

That's my explanation for my vote. What's your reason for originally voting me? Oh right. Because I voted you for that reason.

Pedit. I've only made one hard to read wall I believe. I believe it's necessary because apparently I have votes on me. Why won't it get them off? It might.

Pedit2: It got the vote off.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:58 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Oh my such rage. Yes, that's me attacking you so much. /s
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:00 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Also, Bins. I said feel free to meta me, I don't know if it will help. I still don't know why nor how my play is different as town vs scum.

Pedit. I veiw bolding and enlarging that much as rage. But it hardly matters.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:06 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Ok. I will take back the idiocy thing. I apologize. You are being thick though. And a distraction, though that's hardly a personal attack.

pedit. Bins, what? I never said I was right and someone else was wrong. Where are you getting this tone from?

pedit2: Very large key points. You're enlarging them so you can justify your erroneous arguments.

pedit3: How is "Oh my such rage." Attacking you?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:07 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 134, Bins wrote:It was still the only "defence" you made or had to say in response to the votes.

I didn't feel I needed a defense because I failed to see the reasoning behind the votes besides people disagreeing with my conclusion on Reineos meta.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:15 am

Post by snscompt1 »

It could be an attempt to discredit your character if it was false. But it's not since you're tunneling and have no case on me besides OMGUS.
That was a joke. Jeez.
No it wasn't that was sarcasm.

Six pages in and I already explained and stand by it. Six pages in and no one agrees with your points. No one. Nor mine but I'm okay with that.

Pedit. Bins, I need a little more than that.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 31, snscompt1 wrote:Its a good vote. Thanks. Im keeping it.

So I should've unvoted because they said it was a bad vote? I didn't feel like my explanation would do much good. Oh look. It didn't.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:22 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Who agrees with your point? NM? He already unvoted and had better reasons than you. I asked why he thought I was scum and he brought up no argument you have made. Bjc is voting me. Doesn't mean he agrees with you. No one has said they agree with you. A few have said they disagree. I am fine with how I worded it.

And that's fine.

pedit: bjc. disappearing for 10 days? oh my.

I was thinking about voting Pasch but not sure yet. Shaded and bins are fine.

Pedit2: You can read my tone through the internet? :igmeou: Please don't try to do that. I've learned to stop doing that long ago. You read stuff the way you want to read it or how you would say it. And that's fine. I haven't meta'd myself yet. I look forward to it :lol:
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:22 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Also. Goodnight for now. Might be on later.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:48 am

Post by snscompt1 »

My "tone" is simply what Im writing and not exaggerated. Why would I need to do that. So obviously it is hard to get tone. This is annoyance btw. "I dont like your tone" is not a good argument. Kinda like my argument! Yay!
Youre seeing things that arent there and when I tell you that youre misunderstanding you still say my tone is fake. Thats really smooth. Making an argument that my tone is "Im right, youre wrong" and you do the same thing when Im talking about what I really mean lol. I find that more amusing than annoying tbh.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:49 am

Post by snscompt1 »

That was worded terribly but you get my point lol.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:15 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Hm. Thanks. Youre the first person to actually comment on what might make me get mislynched. I really appreciate that.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Oh lordy. Reineo I dont even know whats going through your head regardless of your alignment.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Actually, when I get home I will answer the rest of your questions.
Reineo. No one else is agreeing with you. No one. Sure not everyone has commented on it but they arent voting me, they are telling you they agree, take a step back and realize you have the ability to be wrong.
UNVOTE
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

I did provide an answer for post 28, you simply dont agree with it. My argument is that you wouldnt do that as town based on the games I played with you. You want me to provide examples? Have you ever selfvoted during RVS? Show me and I will apologize.

Your second quote is pointless? I dont understand. Youre not selfvoting as town. At the time at least I didnt think so. Youre tunneling pretty hard here so idk.

Motivation for selfvoting as scum is to be able to simply call the third or fourth person who votes you scum because it was "opportunistic".

Nope, that was my answer. I already answered several times, you simply dont agreeing or are ignoring half my posts.

Again, I already answered but you dont agree. Youre tunneling. Stop. No one agrees with you. Everyone must be blind then yeah? All hail Lord Reineo!

I have not been roundabout. I already have given good answers for my behavior. I already answered the questions. And resorting to insukting and attacking you is bullshit. Yes an insult or two but youre being thick. You REFUSE to listen to anyone else. How is that beneficial to town at all? My little remarks on you are well warrented and Im surprised I havent had a shit storm of insults at you already. Reread your posts. You call me caught scum in nearly every single one. You say Im flailing when I provide an answer to your questions, you brush me off and say Im scum. HOW THE BLOODY FUCK IS ANYONE SUPPOSED TO REACT TO THAT?

*deep breath* Youve really riled my bones. Tell me Reineo, assume I am town for just a moment, I beg of you, what now? No one has agreed with you, people are happy with my answers and youre acting cocky and arrogent and frankly being a git about finding "scum". Whst will go through your mind at the end of the game? That I played terribly and it was my fault? No sir. Look towards youself for that.

Im ignoring Reineo again until he actually decides to contibute.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:09 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Okay Reineo. Whatever you say. Youve exhausted me. When the game ends, I hope youre scum, I really do.

VOTE Shaded

You ever played with bjc before? Hes a whackjob.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:15 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Whackjob. Yes. But good at it.

So almighty bjc, who is scum? Youve been right for a few games now.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:40 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Naw, not yet Im not. But I see no reason to doubt him yet. His reads could help determine his alignment.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:56 am

Post by snscompt1 »

UNVOTE

Same reads list to a tee.
VOTE DESP
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:17 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 174, Desperado wrote:
In post 171, snscompt1 wrote:
UNVOTE

Same reads list to a tee.
VOTE DESP

you're also suspicious of bulge, pasch, and maru but are voting an "empty" slot instead?

interesting.

:wink:
Wanna know why?
There are 5 scum in a game of 12. Almost half the game is scum. Two people have posted barely anything: you and bulge. Excluding elmo until a replacement comes in. Now, based on my micro games, Ive noticed that there is usually at least one scum lurker.

So out of a game with five scum and two lurkers, both are town? Nay. I think both are scum. Pasch too but Id rather lynch the lurker than be wrong about my reads on Pasch again.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:18 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Mmm. Include maru in that bit too. Maru can be scum.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:50 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 177, Desperado wrote:the game started three days ago. no one is lurking.

Ugh. It seems like it started ages ago. Must be this spat with Reineo. Anyways. Yes. You're lurking. Three days and 4 posts. Two of which are today and responding to my vote on you. You have yet to comment on nearly anything. Care to now?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:04 am

Post by snscompt1 »

lol. I bet it was awful. And ok.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:11 am

Post by snscompt1 »

You never answered my question Reineo. What will you say when I flip town?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:11 am

Post by snscompt1 »

And don't reply with "You won't, you're scum" I want a serious answer for once.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:35 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Presumptuous because you're pompous.

And ok. You would do what I expect you to do. But what I'm asking is what you will think of your read on me all this time. You're tunneling me because you think I'm scum. You give many many reasons that no one agrees with, yet you still stand by the fact that I'm scum. Will this be a learning experience for you? Or will you simply ignore everyone again? Going after your read is fine. But there comes a point where you have to admit to the possibility of you being wrong.
What will you think about our whole argument when I flip town is what I'm asking. Because you refuse to take any of my explanations from my perspective.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

That's not what I asked. I understand that a single person could be right(btw, that was Bulb and Bulb is awesome at scum, he's been scum all three times I've played him and no one ever suspected him). You are avoiding my question.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

I lol'd at the ghandi quote thing tho. I agree with it, but just find it funny. Ghandi said it, so it must be true and make an impact :lol:
Though I do agree with it. Just found it funny.

And furthermore, what exactly am I discrediting besides the argument against me? Which is what exactly? Because I've countered everything you've said.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Welcome. Brace yourself for a shit storm of catching up.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Lol. Never heard that online before, I'm curious as to what is so weird about it? I'm simply responding naturally. So I find this curious. I have heard that irl though.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 204, fuzzybutternut wrote:Nothing personal really. I'm sure you're a swell guy. You just give off such apathetic responses sometimes. It's really quite comical to read.

Lol. Okay. After the game I'd like to know what was apathetic. Though I think I have an idea. Reineo kinda pushed my buttons more than I would've liked. I hate being town and give up slightly. I will try not to though.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Hm. Fuzzy isn't a werewolf unless he's playing dumb. Fuzzy, there are two werewolves and three mafia in this game.

Atm, I can't discern between a werewolf and mafia. There will eventually be a difference I think but I can't see how to tell a difference right now.

Scum in general: Maru, Desp, Bulge, Pasch, and not sure about the fifth one. Probably Reineo because his argument is so over the top and stretched. I did that in a recent scum game and won because everyone thought I was misguided town. Not gonna push it right now though, too much confrontation already. Ugh.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Go back to camping or whatever. We got dis.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Why not?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

In your order of things you left out that maybe he really didnt know how many werewolves there were. Doesnt mean he cant be mafia. But he has since clarified and yes, my statement no longer holds any water now that he says he knew there were two wolves.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Here you can have mine.

UNVOTE
VOTE PASCH
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:48 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Inb4 Not Mafia flips scum.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Yeah so, Pasch, Maru, Not Mafia, Desp, and Bulge. Bulge and Maru least sure about.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:21 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Whys that? I think theyre on the same team and youre on the opposite team of them.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:59 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Ooo scum teams fighting it out! Lets watch.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:01 am

Post by snscompt1 »

@Pasch

Ugh. Why do you have to make me believe you? And calling me daft won't change why I voted you. However, I'm starting to lean bjc scum. Disagreeing with the Bins read though. Hm hm. Yeah. I don't like the people on the wagon.
UNVOTE
VOTE Desp

This is where the wagon should be tbh. We can come back to Pasch later.

@Reineo

Wow. That is the most sincere, heartfelt, and non pompous thing you've said all game. It didn't want to make me strangle you. I see where you're coming from now. You thought for sure(maybe still do) I was scum so you pursued your read hard core.

The problem with your pursuit is that you weren't making good arguments and gave responses like "He's scum, just vote him, he fell into my trap". You never prove anything that way.

Thank you Reineo, for explaining that. You may continue hunting me if you feel you should.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:01 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Btw. Never been lynched as scum. Always make it to end game.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:59 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 271, Not_Mafia wrote:Why do you keep mentioning that?

He commented on it just now. You did read his post right? I was clarifying since he didn't know.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 282, Bins wrote:He has one. He was scum in that one and replaced in on like iirc the last day.

Yeah but do you know his alt :wink:
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Pfft. Excuses.

I don't research meta on people. Ain't got time for dat.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 292, reinoe wrote:
In post 289, snscompt1 wrote:Pfft. Excuses.

I don't research meta on people. Ain't got time for dat.

Phone posting.

This is why you're scum. Your claim that I would never self-vote as town was a baseless fabrication. I really don't know what more I can do to convince people.

Lol IVE PLAYED WITH YOU. I dont do research meta. Doesnt mean I dont use meta. Heraderp. I am going to suggest you stop tunneling and just assume Im scum. Go after the other four for now since no one agrees with you.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:01 am

Post by snscompt1 »

UNVOTE
VOTE THE BULGE

Yeah. Um. So bjc...you scum?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:10 am

Post by snscompt1 »

UNVOTE

I believe you. Maybe Im just gullible. Gonna reread laterrrrrr.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:04 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Hm. Reineo. You surprise me. I'm agreeing with you, as I was just about to posts some of the exact same stuff(minus me being scum of course).
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #79) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:50 am

Post by snscompt1 »

VOTE: bjc
Naked vote for now. But yeah. Scummy.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #80) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:22 am

Post by snscompt1 »

:mrgreen:
Love ya tho. Just don't role scum.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #81) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:30 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Oh yeah. That's right. Camp or something. Hm.

UNVOTE:
Yer messin with me.
Well shit. Idk. Everyone is scum.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #82) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:36 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Eh. Why not.
VOTE: Pasch
Gonna flip town though. Too many people on the wagon.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #83) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:05 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 343, Bins wrote:Sns why did you vote bjc then unvote then sheep him?

It wasn't obvious?
I voted him because I thought he was scum.
He said he wasn't.
I believe him.
Since he's town I sheep him.
Anyways. I don't want a Bulge lynch and Pasch has been on my shit list since like page 4. Only two viable wagons atm.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #84) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:12 am

Post by snscompt1 »

You mean bjc?
Because he's camping, so technically V/LA and that's why he isn't posting as much. So I'd rather forgo a pursuit on him til he actually can post content. Bjc is pretty straightforward as town. Maybe as scum idk.

pedit. yeah.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

So...kinda catching up but Maru is definitely scum. Bad Maru.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Yeah, Maru is scum. Bulge is probably town. Pasch might be town. Probably not though atm.
Will settle for a Pasch lynch but I wanna get Maru lynched right now.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Maru
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:53 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Oh yes. Dangerous too. So. Vote Maru. Hes scum. Forget Pasch. Forget Bulge. We are lynching them because they are acting scummy, which is normally a mislynch Day 1. Maru is just scum.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Im on mobile but ISO Maru and its obvious. If I need to, I will explain later.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:58 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Maru has 19 posts. More than Desp who has 9, Shaded who has 8, and Wicked who has 15. Page 16 and that's all thus far? I'm actually tempted to just vote shaded.

Anyways:
RVS OMGUS vote on Desp.
Vote Elmo for a policy lynch for being anti-activity.
Rages(slightly) back at Elmo because he insulted his job. Understandable. Elmo was a prick for that.
Offers to quote where Elmo is anti-activity in other games.
Says Elmo called him a scum read.
Useless.
Useless.
Useless.
Useless.
Useless.
Says it's hard getting into the game.
Asks Reineo about the "trap" he set.
Useless.
Says lurking isn't his playstyle. Go meta him. Can't get into the game.
Useless.
Puts Bulge to L-1 and says it's sheeping.
Says it's interesting not being active like normal.
Says game started at a bad time in life and too tired when he gets off work.
Votes Pasch.

Either replace out or have my vote. Everyone else has contributed SOMETHING even if they have fewer posts. You've done nothing. Period.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:54 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Apathy doesn't really help town. It IS a team game. You aren't being the team. You aren't being anything tbh. Just there.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:06 am

Post by snscompt1 »

There are 5 scum. Please check back through my reads again. I'm content putting my vote on any of those until new info arises.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:28 am

Post by snscompt1 »

^this.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #93) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:54 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Then why not vote Maru for not contributing?
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Letting it slide would be a huge mistake. Pasch was in a The Network with me recently and a player quickhammered and we eventually let it slide. Scum take risks because they know they could get away with it if they do it right.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:26 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Cool. Much appreciated.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Hey guys. Gonna catch up later tonight. Been busy.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:32 am

Post by snscompt1 »

Yeah.
VOTE: Fuzzybutternut
I find that more often than not, that those who try to generate discussion by discussing the NK are scum.
I have to reread.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:55 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 516, Bins wrote:
In post 512, snscompt1 wrote:Yeah.
VOTE: Fuzzybutternut
I find that more often than not, that those who try to generate discussion by discussing the NK are scum.
I have to reread.

This is illogical.

1. I'd rather we discuss this NK.
2. This game desperately needs discussion.
3. NK analysis is extremely important.

You cant just say somethings illogical and then provide no reasoning. It is solid, and it does work, shall I link games? Or would you rather retract that statement?

1. Okay. Lets discuss.
2. I agree.
3. Sometimes. In this game not yet. Werewolves have a variety of options to choose from.
1. They could try to kill the Mafia. Not likely until later in the game but possible.
2. They could be hunting the Seer. This is where my money is. One result from the Seer and hakf their team is down.
3. They kill someone who was on their case.
4. They kill someone who was on someone elses case and then make a case against the living person.

Please tell me how we are to decypher what the Werewolves really meant to accomplish aith the NK? Do you have some inside knowledge that youd like to share? Every argument made towards what the NK was for is WIFOM. Every single one.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:10 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 522, Bins wrote:That's what I was thinking. How do you separate mafia from WW? The Titus lynch and a NK analysis. I didn't mean to bring out SNS' bad side.

Oh sorry. I cant tell tone through text. I thought your post was condenscending me. My apologies :lol:

And youre right. Not everyone who discusses the NK is scum. You eventually have to do that. I think the point I was getting at, was the way he wanted to talk about it. He threw in the word "framed" which was odd. And then he asked everyone thoughts. To me, I look for the scum in everyone. So in his case, he was subtly implying Reineo was framed or something, then asked everyone thoughts. Planting seeds.

Also,
@MOD V/LA til the 6th

Girlyfriend visiting.
I will reread while Im VLA but probably no more posts after this.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:14 pm

Post by snscompt1 »

Prod acknowledged. Sorry.
Havent had much to say. Post more today.
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:35 am

Post by snscompt1 »

@mod please replace me. I apologize but Im going out of the country and wont be very active in this game. Apologies.

Return to “Completed Open Games”