Battlestar Galactica 2 Looking for Replacement.

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by PrivateI »

Please insure that you make ALL decisions for this game right about now! If you don't post every nine hours, your slot will be modkilled and you will die a slow painful death. Happy Cylon hunting!

Just make conditional actions for every conceivable action in the next eight hours. Time's ticking!

(expired on 2014-07-24 08:00:00)
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by PrivateI »

I'm good, bro. With nine hour deadlines, I got to go to work/sleep on occasion. I understand being anxious to begin, but that's just crazy. And not Crazy like the incredible user on this site. But like, crazy, as in the current state of this game/these games.
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by PrivateI »

In post 27, Porochaz wrote:I'll take Lee since CDB took my usual :(

In post 30, Sudo_Nym wrote:That leaves PrivateI to pick a character. No pressure on him, but I want to get this rolling ASAP, so if he isn't here by 8, we'll roll with 5.

In post 31, Sudo_Nym wrote:Well, unfortunate, but 5 is a good number for Battlestar Galactica, and it makes No Sympathizer a non-issue. Loyalty cards are going out now. Everyone except Boomer should post their desired skill draws once they've got their loyalty cards, and Apollo should decide where he wants his Viper to be. To nobody's surprise, Roslin will be the President and Adama will be the Admiral.

Hope that clears things up! Please see Sudo with any other questions! <3 you!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”