Battlestar Galactica- Crisis! Nexus to contribute

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Battlestar Galactica- Crisis! Nexus to contribute

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Spoiler: Current Board

Player Status
#PlayerCharacterSkill CardsLocation
1GammagooeySharon “Boomer” Valerii6Press Room
2Nexus
President
Laura Roslin
7President’s Office
3ChannelDelibird
Admiral
William Adama
0Armory
4Save The DragonsTom Zarek3Research Lab
5PorochazLee “Apollo” Adama5Hangar Deck

Ship Status
StatAmount
Fuel5
Food6
Morale7
Population7
Nukes1
Quorum Cards3
Distance4 of 8
Jump Prep3 (Risk of -3 Pop)
DamageNone
Boarding PartyNone
Vipers in Reserve4
Damaged Vipers2
Raptors3

Galactica Space
Fore (9 o'clock)Nothing
Starboard-bow (11 o'clock)Nothing
Starboard-quarter (1 o'clock)Nothing
Aft (3 o'clock)Nothing
Port-quarter (5 o'clock)Nothing
Port-bow (7 o'clock)Nothing

Rules are here. I'm too lazy to write up all the components, so find a handy list here. Note that this is the base game, so you'll have to ignore anything from Pegasus or Exodus.

Rules (stolen from Magua!):
Rules of Play
  • 1. No talking about the game outside of the game thread.
    Remember the Secrecy Rules
    . You are not allowed to say what cards you played into a skill check, or how many points you contributed. You are not allowed to specify any of your Loyalty or Quorum cards. If you are allowed to look at the top card of a deck, you cannot make specific statements about it. You are allowed to say you do or do not have a specific skill card ("If someone has a Strategic Planning, I'll activate FTL").
    Allowed
    : "I can take most of this check," "I can only help a little bit," "I can get halfway there," "This destination is good," "You don't want to look at my Loyalty cards, it'll be bad"
    Not Allowed
    : "I put in 5 points," "I put in a Scout for Fuel," "It's a 3-distance destination," "If you look at my Loyalty cards you'll be executed"
    For situations where you are given two (or more) cards, and you must pick one and bury the other(s), you are not allowed to say anything about the card(s) you buried.
    3. If it's private, PM. If it's public, post in the thread bolded.
    4. For skill checks, PM the cards you're playing, and post in the thread the number of cards you're playing.
    5. The time limit to make a decision, move, etc, is 36 hours. The time limit to play into a skill check is 24 hours.
    6. It is your responsibility to declare when you want to play an interrupt.
    7. Conditional orders are good, m'kay?
    8. If a roll is involved, feel free to make it with dice tags. However, Strategic Planning cannot be played after the dice have been rolled.
Last edited by Sudo_Nym on Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:55 am, edited 109 times in total.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Since I'm opposed to the idea of first come first served on an internet forum where time zones can be an issue, I'm leaving signups open until 8:00 PM tonight, roughly 24 hours from when they opened, then I'll randomly pick 6 people to play. So don't feel left out if you didn't get in there fast enough; you still have a chance!

FWTJR, I don't really mind that you live with another player, but you're on the honor system if you both get in.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I'm definitely going to be using the Pegasus version of Investigative Committee; I'm not sure about sympathizer, but I'll probably put it up for vote- if you get in, vote whether you want the Sympathizer as you're selecting your character, and I'll populate the Loyalty deck appropriately. Since the loyalty deck isn't built until after character selection anyway, that should work out.

If this plays out like I like, I'll probably start throwing in expansions, and then there'll have to be votes on whether we want to do stuff like the Cylon Fleet board, or which objective to pursue and so forth, so this should be a nice test of concept.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So, I put all the names into random.org, and it gave me the following list:

Gammagooey
Nexus
ChannelDelibird
Save the Dragons
Porochaz
PrivateI
BipolarChemist
ForWhomTheJellyRolls
animorpherv1

Since we have 9, the last three get left out; I apologize to BipolarChemist, FWTJR, and ani, but there's not enough space. I can save you guys as replacements, or save you spots in the next game, if you like.

So, in the following turn order, choose your characters:
1. Gammagooey
2. Nexus
3. ChannelDelibird
4. Save the Dragons
5. Porochaz
6. PrivateI

When you select your character, remember to vote on whether you want to play No Sympathizer or normal.

Handy list for people who don't have the game handy and can't open the list in the link:
Military Leaders

William Adama
Leadership
, 2
Tactics

• Inspirational Leader: When you draw a Crisis Card, all 1 strength Skill Cards count positive for the skill check.
  • Command Authority: Once per game, after resolving a skill check, instead of discarding the used Skill Cards, draw them into your hand.
  • Emotionally Attached: You may not activate the “Admiral’s Quarters” location
  • Start: Admiral’s Quarters

Saul Tigh
Leadership
, 3
Tactics

• Cylon Hatred- When a player activates the “Admiral’s Quarters” location, you may choose to reduce the difficulty by 3.
  • Declare Martial Law- Action: Once per game, give the President title to the Admiral
  • Alcoholic: At the start of any player’s turn, if you have exactly 1 Skill Card in your hand, discard it.
  • Start: Command

Karl “Helo” Agathon
Leadership
, 2
Tactics
, 1
Piloting

• ECO Officer: During your turn, you may reroll a die that was just rolled (once per turn). You must use the new result.
  • Moral Compass: Once per game, after a player makes a choice on a Crisis Card, you may change it.
  • Stranded: Your character is not placed on the game board at the start of the game. While not on the game board, you may not move, be moved, or take actions. At the start of your 2nd turn, place your character on the Hanger Deck location.

Pilots

Lee “Apollo” Adama
Tactics
, 2
Piloting
, 2
Leadership
/
Politics

• Alert Viper Pilot: When a viper is placed in a space area from the reserves, you may choose to pilot it and take 1 action. You may only choose to do this if you are on a Galactica location, excluding the brig.
  • CAG- Action: Once per game, you may activate up to 6 unmanned vipers.
  • Headstrong: When you are forced to discard Skill Cards, you must discard randomly.
  • Start: Launch and pilot a viper

Kara “Starbuck” Thrace
Tactics
, 2
Piloting
, 1
Leadership
/
Engineering

• Expert Pilot: When you start your turn piloting a viper, you may take 2 actions during your Action Step.
  • Secret Destiny: Once per game, immediately after a Crisis Card is revealed, discard it and draw a new one.
  • Insubordinate: When a player chooses you with the “Admiral’s Quarters” location, reduce the difficulty by 3.
  • Start: Hanger deck

Sharon “Boomer” Valerii
Tactics
, 2
Piloting
, 1
Engineering

• Recon: At the end of your turn, you may look at the top card of the Crisis deck and place it on the top or bottom.
  • Mysterious Intuition: Once per game, before resolving a skill check on a Crisis Card, choose the result (Pass or Fail), instead of resolving it normally.
  • Sleeper Agent: During the Sleeper Agent phase, you are dealt 2 Loyalty Cards, and then moved to the Brig location.
  • Start: Armory

Political Leaders

Laura Roslin
Politics
, 2
Leadership

• Religious Visions: When you draw a Crisis Card, draw 2 and choose 1 to resolve. Place the other on the bottom of the deck.
  • Skilled Politician- Action: Once per game, draw 4 Quorum Cards. Choose 1 to resolve and place the rest on the bottom of the deck. You do not need to be President to use this ability.
  • Terminal Illness: In order to activate a location, you must first discard 2 Skill Cards.
  • Start: President’s Office

Gaius Baltar
Politics
, 1
Leadership
, 1
Engineering

• Delusional Intuition: After you draw a Crisis Card, draw 1 Skill Card of your choice (it may be from outside your skill set).
  • Cylon Detector- Action: Once per game, you may look at all Loyalty Cards belonging to a single player.
  • Coward: You start the game with 2 Loyalty Cards.
  • Start: Research Lab

Tom Zarek
Politics
, 2
Leadership
, 1
Tactics

• Friends in Low Places: When a player activates the “Administration” or the “Brig” location, you may choose to reduce or increase the difficulty by 2.
  • Unconventional Tactics- Action: Once per game, lose 1 Population to gain 1 of any other resource type.
  • Convicted Criminal: You may not activate locations occupied by other characters (excluding the Brig)
  • Start: Administration

Support

“Chief” Galen Tyrol
Politics
, 2
Leadership
, 2
Engineering

• Maintenance Engineer: During your turn, after you use a “Repair” action card, you may take another action (once per turn).
  • Blind Devotion: Once per game, after cards have been added to a Skill Check (but before revealing them), you may choose a Skill type. All cards of the chosen type are considered strength 0.
  • Reckless: Your hand limit is 8 (instead of 10).
  • Start: Hanger Deck
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In post 15, Aegor wrote:May I be a replacement/next game participant? Unless I am not allowed, or was left off the random.org list for some related reason.

I'll put you on the list; I'm very sorry that I overlooked you! I'll guarantee you a spot in the next game, if you want it.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Nexus indicated by PM that he wants Laura Roslin. CDB indicated Adama as his next choice, but didn't specify if he meant Bill or Lee, so we'll need him to clarify.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Then that brings us to STD.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That leaves PrivateI to pick a character. No pressure on him, but I want to get this rolling ASAP, so if he isn't here by 8, we'll roll with 5.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #31 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Well, unfortunate, but 5 is a good number for Battlestar Galactica, and it makes No Sympathizer a non-issue. Loyalty cards are going out now. Everyone except Boomer should post their desired skill draws once they've got their loyalty cards, and Apollo should decide where he wants his Viper to be. To nobody's surprise, Roslin will be the President and Adama will be the Admiral.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #36 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Remember, Porochaz, you also have to decide what space area you want to launch into.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #40 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Hands are out; Boomer, get us started!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #43 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Boomer looks at a Crisis card at the end of her turn; i.e. after her Crisis step. So you don't get to see this crisis, but the next one.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #44 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:05 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Crisis Card is:

Missing G4 Explosives
Difficulty 7
Leadership
+
Tactics

Pass: No Effect
Fail: -1 Food, and all characters in the Armory location are sent to the Brig.
After Crisis: Activate Raiders.

Starting with Nexus and proceeding, add skills to the check. Please only post the number of cards you're adding, and PM those cards to me. If you know what you want to add, you can PM me in advance, but don't post in thread; I can post or you can when your turn comes around. If anybody wants to play a relevant card (Investigative Committee), we'll probably have to start over, but you're on the honor system to avoid abusing this- I'd have to be super strict about this.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #52 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Not an absolute necessity, but it would be helpful to me if you bold your actions so I know what you want to do and what is discussion.

Nexus contributes 1
CDB contributes 2

STD to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #53 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

STD contributes 1

Porochaz to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #54 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Porochaz contributes nothing.

Gammagooey to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #55 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Just a heads up to Gamma that the time limit to contribute expires in about 4 hours.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #57 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Missing G4 Explosives
Difficulty 7
Leadership
+
Tactics

Fail: -1 Food, and all characters in the Armory location are sent to the Brig.
After Crisis: Activate Raiders.

Contributions:
Nexus- 1
CDB- 2
STD- 1
Porochaz- 0
Gamma- 0
Destiny- 2

Skill Check:
Declare Emergency- 4
Declare Emergency- 3

Strategic Planning- 3
Launch Scout- 1

Maximum Firepower- 4

Consolidate Power- 1

Total is 6, which is a failure. Nobody preset a Declare Emergency, so I will pause for 12 hours to allow one to be played if desired.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #60 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So the crisis is passed for no effect. The raiders at 9 o'clock move to 11 o'clock. I'm sending the top crisis to Gamma, who can then decide if he wants to put it back on top or bottom, and then Nexus can begin his turn.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #61 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Gamma has chosen to
bottom
the crisis, so it is now Nexus's turn.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #65 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Nexus to play a quorum card or draw a second. Also, as per your disadvantage, Nexus must discard 2 skill cards for Terminal Illness.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #67 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

No, because it's all part of one activation.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #69 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That brings us to the Crisis:

Declare Martial Law
Admiral Chooses:
-1 Morale, and the Admiral Receives the President Title
OR
-1 Population, and the Admiral discard 2 Skill cards
Basestars Activate

So it's up to Adama (CDB) to make a decision.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #74 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

The basestar fires on Galactica:
Original Roll String: 1d8
1 8-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #75 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That is a miss, so it is now CDB's turn.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #81 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Top Crisis sent to Gamma.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #83 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Food Shortage
President Chooses:
-2 Food
OR
-1 Food. The President discards 2 Skill Cards, then the current player discards 3 Skill Cards.
Activate Raiders
Jump Prep

So Nexus to choose.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #86 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

CDB is indeed the active player.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #89 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Is there a decision?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #90 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

As a note, my computer is down. Not sure when I'll be back online.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #93 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

At long last, the mod is back online, so let's go!

Activate Raiders moves the Raiders at 11 to 1, and Jump prep increases to stage 1 (no jump possible).

Sending hand to STD>
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #103 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Rescue Caprica Survivors
President (Nexus) Chooses:
-1 Fuel, -1 Food, +1 Population
OR
-1 Morale
Activate Raiders, Jump Prep

So Nexus to choose.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #110 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Morale drops to 9
The Raiders at 1 move to 3.
Jump increases to 2 (no jump).

That brings us to Porochaz, who must decide how Lee will split his 2 Leadership/Politics draw.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #115 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Lee attacks a Raider; destroys on a 3-8:
1 8-Sided Dice: (8) = 8
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #116 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Build Cylon Detector
Admiral (CDB) chooses:
Discard 1 nuke token.
OR
-1 Morale, and the Admiral (CDB) discards 2 Skill Cards.
Activate Heavy Raiders

So CDB to make a decision.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #119 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

CDB discards a nuke; a Heavy Raider launches at 9 o'clock. That brings us to Gamma's Turn!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #122 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Heavy Raider is hit on a roll of 7-8:
1 8-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #123 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That's a miss, so it's time for the crisis:

Raiding Party
1. Activate Raiders
Raiders at 9 o'clock shoot at Apollo; they hit on a 5+, and will destroy a civ ship if the first shot hits:
Original Roll String: 2d8
2 8-Sided Dice: (5, 7) = 12

2. Setup:
1 Basestar and 3 Raiders at 1 o'clock
2 Heavy Raiders and 2 Raiders at 3 o'clock
1 Civilian at 5
2 Raiders and 2 Civilians at 7

3. FTL Failure: -1 Jump Prep
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #124 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Apollo is hit; I will now wait for Evasive Maneuvers, if desired. I shall also send Gamma the next crisis, so he can use his ability.

The above is also to be corrected; I misread Gamma's post and assumed he wanted to shoot at the Heavy Raider at 9 instead of the Raider at 3, so a Raider at 3 is destroyed, and only one shot is taken at Apollo. Since the first roll was a hit, Apollo will still need an Evasive Maneuvers to avoid getting shot.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #127 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Gamma buries the top crisis.

Evasive Maneuvers forces a reroll of the attack on Apollo:
1 8-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #128 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That's a miss, so it's now Nexus's turn
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #143 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Sent. Nexus may choose to move these ships.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #147 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Sending the top two crises to Nexus as per Religious Visions.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #148 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Nexus chooses:

Keep Tabs on Visitor
Current Player (Nexus) chooses:
Difficulty 12
Politics
+
Leadership
+
Tactics

Fail: Roll a die. If 4 or lower, -2 Population
OR
The current player (Nexus) discards 4 Skill Cards at random

Nexus to choose the skill check or the discard.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #156 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Yes, CDB will contribute first.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #159 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Porochaz contributes 2. Gamma to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #162 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:33 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

And over to Nexus to complete the check.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #164 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So contributions are:
CDB- 1
STD- 3
Poro- 2
Gamma- 1
Nexus- 1
Destiny- 2
For a total of 10 cards:
Investigative Committee- 3

Declare Emergency- 4
Executive Order- 2
Executive Order- 1

Strategic Planning- 4
Strategic Planning- 3
Launch Scout- 2

Scientific Research- 4
Repair- 1

For a total of 17: No Effect

Jump Prep increases to 2 (No Jump)
Raiders Activate: 3 Raiders at 1 o'clock move to 3 o'clock

First raider at 3 o'clock shoots at Apollo (damaged on 5-7, destroyed on 8):
1 8-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #165 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Second raider shoots at Apollo:
1 8-Sided Dice: (4) = 4
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #166 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:09 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Third Raider shoots at Apollo:
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #167 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Apollo is hit; Will now pause for a potential Evasive Maneuvers.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #169 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Third Raider reshoots:
1 8-Sided Dice: (7) = 7
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #170 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Still a hit. More Evasion?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #172 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Well, Porochaz said he'd have limited access until Monday; do you want to wait until he gets back, or what?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #174 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Third raider reshoots:
1 8-Sided Dice: (5) = 5
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #175 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That is still a hit. Use more Maneuvers?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #177 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Almost overlooked that. Good catch, Gamma. Then I shall get to updating!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #183 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Top crisis sent to Gamma.

Basestar is hit: Disabled Hangar (cannot launch ships).
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #184 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Gamma keeps the top crisis, which is:

Witch Hunt
Difficulty 10
Politics
+
Leadership

6+: -1 Morale
Fail: -1 Morale. Current player chooses a character and moves him to Sickbay.
Activate Heavy Raiders, Jump Prep

STD to contribute first. Remember that, since this is still Adama's turn, any strength 1 card counts positive, regardless of color.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #191 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

In post 190, Porochaz wrote:I've put more than I was going to in. I don't see the point of losing morale needlessly

In this case, 3. Remember to post how many cards you're playing in thread, as it's public knowledge.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #203 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So contributions are:
STD- 2
Poro- 3
Gamma- 0
Nexus- 1
CDB- 1
Destiny- 2
For a total of 9 cards.

Consolidate Power- 2
Consolidate Power- 1

Executive Order- 1
Executive Order- 1
Executive Order- 1

Launch Scout- 1

Launch Scout- 2
Launch Scout- 2

Final Total is 6: -1 Morale.

Heavy Raiders activate: Heavy at 9 moves to 7. Both Heavies at 3 move to 5.

Jump Prep increases to 3 (Can jump at risk of -3 pop)

That takes us to STD's turn.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #220 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Loss of three population on 6 or less:
Original Roll String: 1d8+2
1 8-Sided Dice: (4)+2 = 6
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #221 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Fleet loses 3 population, but jumps. Sending Destination choices to CDB.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #223 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Destroyed civilian is: -1 Pop.

Time for the Crisis:

Forced Water Mining
Current Player (STD) chooses:
Difficulty 17
Politics
+
Leadership
+
Tactics
+
Engineering

Pass: +1 Food
Fail: -1 Population, -1 Morale
OR
+1 Food, -1 Morale, and each player discards 1 random Skill Card.
Activate Raiders, Jump Prep.

STD to decide whether to try the check.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #232 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Food increases by 1, Morale decreases by 1. All players discard 1 random skill card:
Gamma discards
Evasive Manuevers- 1

Nexus discards
Consolidate Power- 2

CDB discards
Executive Order- 2

STD discards
Repair- 2

Poro discards
Evasive Maneuvers- 2

No Raiders to activate. Jump Prep increases to 1 (No Jump)

Apollo has a flex draw; Poro must decide how to split the 2 Politics/Leadership draw.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #235 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

You have 1 card; as a time saver, the 6 in the front page includes the 5 you're about to draw.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #236 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Also, for anyone keeping track, the leadership deck was reshuffled just prior to Poro's draw.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #240 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Scout on a 3+, lose a raptor on 1-2:
1 8-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #241 (isolation #68) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That's a failed scout, which brings us to the Crisis:

Security Breach
Difficulty 6
Leadership
+
Tactics

Fail: -1 Morale, and all characters in the "Command" location (no one) are sent to Sickbay
Basestars Launch Raiders

Gamma is first to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #243 (isolation #69) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

It was strength 1.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #255 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Ah, I forgot to update the title. Sorry about that. So contributions are:
Gamma- 1
Nexus- 0
CDB- 1
STD- 1
Poro- 1
Destiny- 2
For a total of 6 cards:
Declare Emergency-3
Executive Order- 1

Strategic Planning- 3
Launch Scout- 2
Launch Scout- 1

Maximum Firepower- 5

For a total of 5: -1 Morale!

Declare Emergency?
Last edited by Sudo_Nym on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #257 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Because I deleted to fix a typo and forgot to retype the number. And also it's supposed to be a Strategic Planning.

I just got back from a wedding; I've had a lot to drink today.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #259 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Crisis is passed. It's now Gamma's turn!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #261 (isolation #73) » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Crisis Time! The crisis is:

Prisoner Revolt
Difficulty 11
Politics
+
Leadership
+
Tactics

6+: -1 Population
Fail: -1 Population, and the President chooses another player to receive the President title.

Nexus is first to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #272 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Nexus contributes 1
CDB contributes 0
STD to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #276 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So contributions are:
Nexus- 1
CDB- 0
STD- 0
Porochaz- 1
Gamma- 2
Destiny-2
For a total of 6:
Investigative Committee- 4
Consolidate Power- 2

Declare Emergency- 5
Declare Emergency- 3
Declare Emergency- 3

Strategic Planning- 3

For a total of 20: No Effect
No Heavy Raiders to activate
Jump Prep increases to 2 (No Jump)

Sending Recon to Gamma
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #280 (isolation #76) » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Apparently a wire got crossed with my communications. Sorry about that.

Nexus, take it away!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #288 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

+1 Morale on a 6+:
Original Roll String: 1d6
1 6-Sided Dice: (6) = 6
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #290 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

+1 Morale, and Inspirational Speech is removed from the game. Sending top two crisis to Roslin.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #291 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:07 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Nexus has chosen:

Terrorist Bomber
Difficulty 9
Leadership
+
Tactics

Fail: -1 Morale, and the current player is sent to Sickbay

CDB to contribute first.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #300 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

For anyone keeping track, the Destiny deck was reshuffled before adding to this crisis.
Contributions are:
CDB- 0
STD- 2
Poro- 0
Gamma- 3
Nexus- 2
Destiny- 2
For a total of 9 cards:
Executive Order- 2
Executive Order- 2
Executive Order- 2

Launch Scout- 1

Scientific Research- 3
Repair- 2
Repair- 2
Repair- 1
Repair- 1

For a total of 16: No Effect
No Heavy Raiders to activate
Jump Prep increases to 3; can jump at risk of -3 pop.

It's now CDB's turn.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #320 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Quorum sent, so it's time for the crisis:
Tactical Strike
1. Activate Raiders: No raiders on the board
2. Setup:
1 Heavy Raiders at 9 o'clock
I Basestar+5 Raiders at 7 o'clock
2 Vipers+1 Civilian at 5 o'clock
1 Civilian at 1 and 3.
3. Hangar Assault: Damange 2 Vipers in the Reserves.

Apollo may use Alert Pilot to jump into a Viper and take an action, if he likes.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #331 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

As a note, the picture is wrong; the chart is correct. You can currently jump at risk of -3 population. I'm at work and also I don't feel like uploading a new picture to fix the track marker.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #338 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Porochaz shoots 4 times, hits on 3+:
Original Roll String: 4d8
4 8-Sided Dice: (1, 4, 2, 5) = 12
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #339 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That's two kills, and that brings us to the crisis:

Mandatory Testing
Difficulty 13
Politics
+
Leadership

Pass: The President (Nexus) looks at 1 random Loyalty card of the current player (STD)
9+: No Effect
Fail: -1 Morale

Porochaz is first to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #351 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So, final contributions are:
Poro- 0
Gamma- 0
Nexus- 3
CDB- 1
STD- 2
Destiny- 2
For a total of 8 cards:
Investigative Committee- 5
Consolidate Power- 2
Consolidate Power- 2

Executive Order- 2
Executive Order- 1

Maximum Firepower- 3
Evasive Maneuver- 2

For a total of 11: No effect
Heavy Raider at 9 moves to 7
Jump Prep increases to 4: Can jump at risk of -1 Pop.

That brings us to Porochaz's turn; he must decide how to split his flex draw.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #355 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Go for it. So long as you do so before Porochaz acts, I'm fine with it.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #357 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That changes the outcome to a pass, so Nexus gets to look at STD's loyalty card. Porochaz may continue.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #363 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Poro drew 2 Leadership.

Raider hit on 3+:
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #364 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Admiral Grilled
Current Player Chooses:
Difficulty 9
Politics
+
Leadership

Fail: -1 Morale, and the Admiral (CDB) discards 2 cards.
OR
-1 Morale

Porochaz to decide on the skill check or the -1 morale.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #383 (isolation #90) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

CDB puts in one card from his conditional.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #386 (isolation #91) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Contributions are:
Gamma- 1
Nexus- 1
CDB- 1
STD- 2
Poro- 1
Destiny- 2
For a total of 8:
Consolidate Power- 1
Consolidate Power- 1
Consolidate Power- 1

Declare Emergency- 4
Executive Order- 1
Executive Order- 1

Launch Scout- 1

For a total of 12: No Effect

Raiders activate:
Raider 1 shoots at Apollo, hits on a 5+:
Original Roll String: 1d8 (STATIC)
1 8-Sided Dice: (1) = 1
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #387 (isolation #92) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Raider 1 misses. Raider 2 shoots at Apollo:
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #388 (isolation #93) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That's a hit. Anyone wish to play Evasive Maneuvers?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #393 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Raider 2 attacks, hits on a 5+:
Original Roll String: 1d8-2
1 8-Sided Dice: (2)-2 = 0
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #394 (isolation #95) » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:51 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Jump prep increases: Auto-Jump!

Sending 2 destination cards to CDB.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #399 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

It's been over 24 hours, so I'm going to roll for it:

1 8-Sided Dice: (5) = 5
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #400 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That's +2 Fuel. And that also takes us to the Sleeper Phase, so new loyalty cards are going out. Then Gamma can take his turn.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #401 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Sleeper loyalty is out and Gamma has his hand, so Gamma can go when he's ready. Note that, as per her disadvantage, Boomer has been sent to the Brig.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #403 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I'll allow the brig check, but you have to move to a spot on Galactica if it succeeds.

Zarek, would you like to use your friends in low places?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #405 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Alright, the board does say any location. I'm getting mixed up with similar effects, which usually say "any location on Galactica".
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #414 (isolation #101) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Well, then:

Brig Check
Difficulty 9
Politics
+
Tactics

Pass: Boomer moves to Press Room
Fail: Boomer remains in the Brig

Roslin is the first to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #416 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

CBD has declared in CO that he plays nothing. Zarek's turn!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #420 (isolation #103) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So that's a total of three cards in the skill check:
Strategic Planning- 4
Strategic Planning- 3

Executive Order- 2

For a total of 5- Boomer remains in the Brig.

Gamma does not draw a Crisis while in the Brig, but can still use her Intuition. Sending the top card.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #422 (isolation #104) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

With that, it's now Nexus's turn
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #444 (isolation #105) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I didn't see the unedited post, but if CDB can assure that no actual cheating has occurred, I don't mind people changing their minds.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #449 (isolation #106) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:56 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Alright, then, but you'll have to wait for me to get home before I can do anything about it.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #453 (isolation #107) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Cards are sent. Nexus has Religious Visions prior to drawing a Crisis.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #455 (isolation #108) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

The crisis is:
Cylon Virus
Difficulty 13
Tactics
+
Engineering

Fail: All Characters in FTL control are sent to Sickbay. Then place 1 Centurion marker at the start of the Boarding track.
Basestars Launch Raiders

CDB is first to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #469 (isolation #109) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

As Gamma is in the Brig, he may contribute only 1 card maximum.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #473 (isolation #110) » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So, contributions are:
CDB- 2
STD- 1
Poro- 1
Gamma- 1
Nexus- 1
Destiny- 2
For a total of 8 cards:
Strategic Planning- 4
Strategic Planning- 3
Launch Scout- 2
Launch Scout- 1
Launch Scout- 1

Consolidate Power- 2

Executive Order- 2

Evasive Maneuver- 2

For a total of 5: Failure! William Adama (CDB) is sent to Sickbay. 1 Centurion is placed at the start of the boarding track.
Basestars Launch Raiders: No Basestars on board.

It is now Adama's turn; he's chosen to draw a Tactics card while in Sickbay.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #480 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Shot hits on 7+:
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #481 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Water Shortage
President (Nexus) decides:
-1 Food
OR
The President (Nexus) discards 2 Skill cards, then the current player (CDB) discards 3 Skill cards.
Basestars Attack, Jump Prep

Nexus to decide.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #490 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Food Decreases to 7, Jump Prep increases to 1 (No Jump)

It's now STD's turn.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #494 (isolation #114) » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

STD draws 2 cards, so it's crisis time:

Loss of a Friend
Difficulty 9
Politics
+
Leadership

7+: The current player (STD) discards 2 cards.
Fail: -1 Morale, and the current player (STD) discards 2 cards.

Porochaz is first to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #505 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Contributions are:
Porochaz- 1
Gamma - 0
Nexus- 2
CDB- 0
STD- 0
Destiny- 2

For a total of 5 cards:
Consolidate Power- 2

Declare Emergency- 3
Executive Order- 1

Evasive Maneuvers- 2

Repair- 1

For a total of 3: -1 Morale, and STD must discard 2 cards.

No Heavy Raiders to activate; Jump Prep increases to 2 (No Jump)

STD must choose 2 cards to discard.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #507 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That brings us to Poro to decide on his draws and then move.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #525 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Scout launched on 3+, Raptor destroyed on 1-2:
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #526 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Porochaz to choose to scout the Crisis or Destination deck. Won't be able to actually post the card scouted until I get home, though.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #530 (isolation #119) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Of course, you people have to make moves when I'm at work and I can't update. Will post the crisis when I can.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #531 (isolation #120) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

The current crisis is:

Crash Landing
Difficulty 6
Tactics
+
Piloting

Fail: The Admiral may spent 1 Fuel. If he does not, -1 Morale and the current player (Apollo) is sent to Sickbay.
Activate Heavy Raiders

Gamma is first to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #548 (isolation #121) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

That makes contributions:
Gamma- 1
Nexus- 0
CDB- 0
STD- 0
Poro- 3
Destiny- 2

Cards are:
Strategic Planning- 3
Launch Scout- 1

Maximum Firepower- 5
Evasive Maneuver- 2
Evasive Maneuver- 2
Evasive Maneuver- 1

For a total of 14: No Effect
No Heavy Raiders to activate.

It's now Gamma's turn
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #552 (isolation #122) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I believe it's four, but I'll double check when I get home. STD to decide on his friends.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #553 (isolation #123) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

After a double-check, there are currently 6 cards in the Destiny Deck.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #562 (isolation #124) » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Alright, then:

Brig Check
Difficulty 7
Politics
+
Tactics

Pass: Boomer moves to the Press Room
Fail: Boomer remains in the Brig.

Nexus is first to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #575 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:40 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Contributions are:
Nexus- 0
CDB- 1
STD- 1
Poro- 0
Gamma- 1
Destiny- 2
For a total of 5 cards:
Consolidate Power- 2

Launch Scout- 2
Launch Scout- 2

Evasive Maneuvers- 2

For a total of 7: Boomer leaves the brig and moves to the Press Room.

Now that Boomeris out of the Brig, she draws a crisis:

Food Shortage
President (Nexus) chooses:
-2 Food
OR
-1 Food. The President (Nexus) discards 2 Skill Cards and the current player (Gamma) discards 3 Skill Cards.

Nexus to decide.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #580 (isolation #126) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

As a note, I've lost power at my house, so I don't know 100% if I'll be able to update when I get home.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #583 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Gamma discards Evasive Maneuvers-1 x2 and Launch Scout 1.

Sending Recon to Gamma.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #584 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Also, Jump Prep increases to 3: can jump at risk of -3 pop.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #593 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:44 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I assume you mean using the President card, not Roslin's power?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #595 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Nexus has chosen:
A Traitor Accused
Current Player Chooses:
Difficulty 8
Politics
+
Leadership

Fail: The current player chooses a character to send to the Brig.
OR
The current player discards 5 Skill Cards.

Nexus to decide.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #600 (isolation #131) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:03 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

CDB is first to contribute.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #608 (isolation #132) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Does anybody know about VASSAL? Because I just had to move to a new computer, and now VASSAL won't let me see the cards- I had to join as a player in order to manipulate the board, and now it won't let me look at the cards in anyone's hands.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #610 (isolation #133) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

No, I can't join as Player 1, which is where all the cards are. I can join as player 2-7, which would grant me access to the board and pieces, but without access to player 1, I can't see or play any of the cards in anyone's hand.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #613 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to get access to the game back. Sorry about that, but it was a good game until that point. I can reveal the toasters, if people want.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #614 (isolation #135) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to get access to the game back. Sorry about that, but it was a good game until that point. I can reveal the toasters, if people want.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #618 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

The other was Nexus. President Toaster this game.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”