Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Thank you all so much :D Thank you mods for putting so much effort into this game, it was the best I've ever played. I barely remember any that I've done in the past, and I think I may remember this one for a long time (even had I not won).

I'm so excited to read confessionals and stuff! I've barely started but I've got nothing better to do then kick back a beer and see what was really going on. So excited.

It's nice to use capital letters again. Not sure why I bothered, no one was going to figure me out anyway :P But now I'm so used to it when I see that purple background.

DV, you were amazing. Well played. I'm still shocked the votes went as they did.

Cephrir :D looks like you've already won before. I thought I had a good chance against you but I'm sure I would have lost to you. Tip of the hat and I'm so glad I got to play with you, you helped me so much in that game, I really couldn't have won without you.

Tonks wrote:I dunno, I mean I know people who've won and they seem to still enjoy going at it,
:lol:

Mist I'm so sorry I voted you out twice. You really were a joy to talk to and it hurt both times.

KA I loved your personality. I don't know if that's you or Madame Hooch or a combination of both but don't ever change <3

Klick I wish my torchwalk entry for you was better but I seriously thought you were masterminding that F5 lol. I even toned down my opening speech, it was even sassier. Feel like an idiot now. I really enjoyed playing with you.

Deathnote,
*handshake*
*pawshake* I almost got 3rd because you played a tremendous game. I thought I had lost when we were talking about that challenge.

PrivateI, very sorry you left when you did, I really enjoyed talking to you, I took no great pleasure in voting you out. I thought you could take this game though, and that influenced my decision.

Thanks, xofelf! It was great to play with you and talk with you. I'm sorry we were never on the same side.

I mentioned you all in my torchwalk :P so I'll try not to clutter this thread anymore with more of the same.

Skype me! PM me if you want my skype name (it's my real name so I'm not going to be pasting that for all the internet to see), or I'm going to start hunting you all down. I have ways.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Vote count chart (please let me know if it's inaccurate).

Return to “Social Game Archive”