Micro 374: Baby Enough Scum 8p - GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Phallacy »

Confirm
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Phallacy »

VOTE: stupendous man
hey i found a good wagon.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Post by Phallacy »

In post 23, kabooooom wrote:
vote: molla

The game started. Why are you still doing this?
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Post by Phallacy »

In post 27, kabooooom wrote:
In post 26, Phallacy wrote:
In post 23, kabooooom wrote:
vote: molla

The game started. Why are you still doing this?

cos it was rvs.

but sure, if you want me to vote a player..

vote: phallacy

happy? :P

You didn't answer my question.
Why
did you decide to vote the mod for RVS, and not a player after the game had already begun?
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Phallacy »

You're still dodging. Why did you want to? Just answer the fucking question.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:33 am

Post by Phallacy »

er.... I'm not angry that he voted the mod?

I asked a simple question that he's now dodged twice. I'm frustrated by that and find it arrogant, rude, and scummy.

I want to know why he specifically avoided interacting with anyone on the playerlist
after
the game had already begun and the whole joke about voting the mod in confirmation/pregame had run its course. Instead of giving me a direct answer, he makes a flippant half-assed response, and then you jump to his rescue.

Strange indeed.

Still waiting on that answer, kaboom.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 35, Bins wrote:Phallacy, are you an alt?

yes. more later.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Phallacy »

In post 37, tn5421 wrote:

Good for you, do you want a cookie or something?

Hell yes.

Spoiler: Striping with Kabooom
In post 38, kabooooom wrote:
there was no fucking reason! what do you expect me to answer to such a stupid question?

I reject this response. Please try again.
In post 38, kabooooom wrote:yeah, and if this type of questions you are going to ask the whole game, im just gonna ignore you.

No.

In post 38, kabooooom wrote:wrong. i interacted more then you did.

No.

In post 38, kabooooom wrote:because you, instead of asking a sensible question, ask a stupid question and want a genuine answer.

There should be a 'yawn' smiley.

In post 38, kabooooom wrote:And then u think im rude, arrogant and scummy?
seriously??!!

Yes!

In post 40, kabooooom wrote:

this is fake scum hunting. you are just trying to show everyone that you are looking for people's reaction and trying to scum hunt.
No. :roll:
In post 40, kabooooom wrote:also, if you actually find me scummy, why didnt you vote me?

Because it's only lightly indicative, and SM's wagon had spinners.

In post 40, kabooooom wrote:my vote is now serious.
OMGUS is always a solid strat, bro.

In post 46, kabooooom wrote:
well then, you have a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go. ^^

in rvs, it doesnt matter whom you vote or why you vote, because rvs vote doesnt have any value, no one is actually afraid of rvs vote. what matters it what you say(pressure, accuse etc.).

:neutral:
I grow bored with the wagon I am on. Let's see where this goes. ENTERTAIN ME!
VOTE: kabloom

p-edit hey bins what up mate.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Phallacy »

i am an experienced player and i agree with it completely.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Phallacy »

In post 51, kabooooom wrote:

I doubt i would have such argument with experienced player, but if you were an experienced player, i would try to explain you my point

In post 50, Phallacy wrote:i am an experienced player and i agree with it completely.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Phallacy »

It was his clever plan all along.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:08 am

Post by Phallacy »

kaboom
: trust me when I say that Phallacy has more experience than 3 or 4 of you combined. I find your posts amusing in that regard.

In post 57, tn5421 wrote:I'll keep my RVS vote until I find someone reasonably suspicious or (Bins is close to being lynched && I don't find Bins scummy).

Why this conservatism so early in the day? What exactly is your vote doing right now?
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:08 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 63, Doogal121 wrote:Phallacy, Why are you so aggressive toward what is clearly something not serious. Are there other games where you have been this aggressive over such light issues?

I don't believe I've been aggressive, but I push where I want a read.

And yes lol... I suppose, if you think that was aggressive, all of my games are aggressive.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:22 am

Post by Phallacy »

Hi Doogal. Please do tell me what scumhunting is. I am sure that you are an expert and we are but lowly newbies that joined the site years ago and just never learned how to find scum.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 67, Bins wrote:My only real problem with Phallacy's play isn't his aggressiveness, but that he didn't accept "cos it's RVS" as an answer. Especially since I cleared up that there really was no other answer.

Because it's not always "just RVS". I wanted to see how he would respond to further probing.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 66, Doogal121 wrote:slightly scummy

This is also a great reason to put someone at L-3 in a game with 3 antitown players.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Phallacy »

Except I think kaboom is scum. So.. why would I unvote? I know I'm not, so of course I'm concerned that someone places a vote so opportunistically when it is clear that we are becoming a topic of discussion.

If you admit freely that you are not an expert at scumhunting and repeatedly find yourself at the end of a rope on D1, kindly refrain from attempting to read us based on whether or not you think we are scumhunting and leave it to someone else in the thread who has more experience doing so. Your read on us is irrelevant in this regard because you are using a measuring stick for something you don't even know how to do yourself.

And had I noticed Bins was at L-3, I might have said something, but for some reason I also thought that L-3 was a lot more votes than just 2. I'm very much used to larger games.

where the hell is DoritoPortal???
Everyone else has posted, though I do want to hear more from Salamence.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 75, Doogal121 wrote:Phallacy, would you prefer I sit on the sidelines and shut up?

Absolutely not. Please reread what I said to you.

If you have no information about my opinions prior to a flip or nightkill, how can you reconcile the flip information with my previous comments?

Where did I say I had no opinions before a flip? I honestly am not sure what you're actually asking me here.

At that point, it's just a random game with random votes and random deaths. There is no way the town can win like that.

wat?

As for making it past day one, I haven't spoken about the particulars behind it, but it's not because of lack of attempting to scumhunt, I assure you.

I never said it was. One can
attempt
scumhunting all they want, and I definitely encourage it. What said to you was that I do not have a high confidence in your ability to recognize what is or isn't real scumhunting when you have not yet figured that out for yourself. I don't appreciate cases being pushed on me based on less than credible opinions. If you're going to try to lynch me, the least you can do is use facts.

We can agree that we need some Dorito's here.

Sala, please tell me that hammer in 2 pages comment was a joke.

I'm sure it was a joke but wow such beetlejuice.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Phallacy »

LOL kaboom. You signed up a few months ago. We are a hydra of two very experienced players with high win rates. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself now.

I'm not sure why you are expecting a fully fleshed out case on Page 2 or 3, but it's not going to happen. I'll vote where I wish, and I'll reveal my conclusions when I wish.

You call my pressure on you "fake" but you are the one who has responded so defensively. Not to mention the false bravado that is very unlike you, so yeah. You're scum.

In post 78, kabooooom wrote:you have more experience than 3 or 4
kabooms
of us
combined,

Figure out what you're talking about before you hurt yourself.

You say there is scum motivation. Please do explain which post, what is the motivation behind it, and why you think it comes from scum?
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Phallacy »

There is a difference between tunnelling and interacting in real time. He was around and interacting with me, so I probed him. When doogal was around, I probed him.

p-edit: Bins, I understand. Arrogance is aggravating. But I'm not here to coddle anyone. I'm here to solve the game. When I get questioned by someone that I don't feel knows what he's talking about, I'm going to point it out, especially when it's fucking false.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Phallacy »

He could interact with me like a human being, rather than throwing out blanket accusations about "scum motivation" and "fake scum hunting". Like, if you're going to say some god awful shit like that, you better be able to back it up with evidence and a clear explanation of why you think so.

p-edit: :igmeou:

Our avi is awesome. I made it myself. :cool:
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 91, Salamence20 wrote:Also fuck people that act like titus.

lol... I honestly never thought I'd be compared to Titus. That is bad. I'll let my reads speak for me then.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Phallacy »

The SK is the only killing faction?

Salamence - why are you worried that someone thought it was anti-town?
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 106, kabooooom wrote:Another scum post!

In post 81, Phallacy wrote:LOL kaboom. You signed up a few months ago. We are a hydra of two very experienced players with high win rates. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself now.

if you are saying truth, you are in trouble. because you cant have secret hydras. And if you are lying.....gotta scum!

All that is required is for the mod to know who the players are. He does.

I'm not sure why you are expecting a fully fleshed out case on Page 2 or 3,

well, if you are so sure im scum in Page-2 or 3, then i do expect a fully fleshed case.

You're not getting one. Most reads at this point are gut or based on one or two reasons. I've stated them.

but it's not going to happen. I'll vote where I wish, and I'll reveal my conclusions when I wish.

if everyone starts replying like this game isnt going to move forward.

You call my pressure on you "fake" but you are the one who has responded so defensively.

show me where?

Um.. all of your posts following mine? I mean I can quote your ISO if you like, but it is literally every single post you've made directed at me.

Not to mention the false bravado that is very unlike you, so yeah. You're scum.

elaborate.

You have acted as though you are an authority on scum hunting, when you aren't. You vote us for.... ??? and then fail to actually explain
why
you think it's fake, or
what exactly
is the scum motivation behind any of our posts. You're positive of our alignment, yet have zero reason to be. It is uncharacteristic of your town play, and a common scumtell.

You say there is scum motivation. Please do explain which post, what is the motivation behind it, and why you think it comes from scum?

You ask, you get. as soon as i will catchup, i will show you.

I look forward to this.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Phallacy »

In post 133, kabooooom wrote:
In post 132, Not_Mafia wrote:So now we've come full circle.

Then what was the purpose of you voting the mod? You've gone from RVS having no value so it doesn't matter, to now trying to rationalise it as "adding variety" to RVS, as if that means anything, whilst still pushing the idea that RVS is pointless. Which one is it? I honestly can't see how you don't flip scum here.

there was no point! It wasn't a slayer gambit!!!

you took a point of a post to a totally different place!!! Read my post #46. What i meant was just voting around doesn't do a shit!! If you want to get out of rvs you actually have to accuse someone of something so then there will be other players view on it! Now if every rvs vote is similar then whom do you accuse if being scum?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
that's what i meant by 'adding variety'.

Slayer gambit = doing something "different" (read: scummy) to gain attention/reactions.
This is exactly what you did and then you accuse me of being scum for actually reacting to the thing you wanted reactions from. :neutral:

k.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Phallacy »

In post 57, tn5421 wrote:
I'm inclined to believe until Phallacy hops off of the 'oh you voted the mod you must be scummy' train of thought.

You are, of course, entitled to be wrong.

If you would like to seriously discuss the issue and not try to offer placation as an incentive to accept your chainsaw, let me know. I'd be happy to.

In post 58, kabooooom wrote:is this yours and phallacy's master plan to irritate players till they replace out?! Cos if this is, just say it i don't think i will be able to take this shit anymore!

You're irritated by people questioning your motives in a
mafia
game? Really? Or are you playing the victim for sympathy?

In post 60, kabooooom wrote:
yes. But don't you see his changing nature?
he is trying to generate discussion, get reaction and scumhunt. But when i accuse him of fake scumhunting, unable to reply he is just like he doesn't care.
that's a scum, right there!

You 'accused' without evidence. The two appropriate ways to deal with argument by assertion are counterassertion and ridicule. I have responded with counterassertion. Would you rather I use ridicule?

Further, assigning a narrative like this is incredibly scummy. Town at this stage will be expending effort on ascertaining the motives behind actions. Notice how bins, sm, and I have all spent the vast majority of our words asking questions and theorizing, while you have spent most of yours trying to convince others of the nefarious motives you've already decided on.

In post 63, Doogal121 wrote:Phallacy, Why are you so aggressive toward what is clearly something not serious. Are there other games where you have been this aggressive over such light issues?

Yes, when called for. Of course, linking them would defeat the purpose of having an alt :wink:

Particularly though, in this setup scum have extra incentive to avoid conflict as much as possible. Voting the mod and pushing a pregame joke are really good ways to avoid making enemies
and
avoid associating himself with his scumpartner. Kabloomers' interaction with SM stood out to me; he engaged SM with the joke, but as soon as SM made lightly game related content he disengaged and went back to voting the mod. No interaction, no digging, just flippant humor and an attempt to avoid notice.

This is only lightly indicative, but kaboooom responded to the correspondingly light suspicion with OMGUS and defensiveness. Partly I'm intrigued by the overreaction and partly I've scented blood and am resisting the temptation to break the pheasant's neck.

In post 67, Bins wrote:My only real problem with Phallacy's play isn't his aggressiveness, but that he didn't accept "cos it's RVS" as an answer. Especially since I cleared up that there really was no other answer.

No, there can be another answer. "I thought it was funny" would be an answer. "I'm trying to annoy the mod" would be an answer. Instead, the answer we got was "Because I can, do you have a problem with that?" which is a dodge both as a nonanswer and an attempt to shift the focus.

In post 78, kabooooom wrote:Avoids any kind of discussion with me.

Argument by assertion. Also totally false. I've attempted to engage you repeatedly.

In post 78, kabooooom wrote:Then why didnt you pressure me with your full capacity? you didnt even vote me when you first mentioned me scummy.

I already answered this. Interaction involves you actually reading what I write to you.

In post 81, Phallacy wrote:LOL kaboom. You signed up a few months ago. We are a hydra of two very experienced players with high win rates. I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself now.
:igmeou: I thought we weren't gonna talk about this.

In post 137, Salamence20 wrote:
#81 Phallacy, I want you to out your players. If you want to bring up how more expierenced than boom, you need to prove it, im not taking your word.

Want in one hand. Shit in the other. See which fills up first.

If you want some name drops: I'm a hydra of Adel and Pooky. And that's all you're getting.

My partner was wrong to bring up our experience. He's a very intuitive and emotional player, which I find incredibly valuable since I am exactly the opposite, but he tends to take arguments too far and gets too invested. He's feeling flustered over being lectured by kaboom, who is clearly wrong. He overreacted to Doogal, who suggested that our scumhunting was fake.

It was rude and I apologize.

When I brought up my experience the first time, I was attempting to counter Kaboom's attempt to shut bins out of the discussion with an appeal to false authority. I still feel that this is a valid point. He attacked her credibility rather than discussing the theory, then refused to engage when I took away his excuse for not discussing.

In post 137, Salamence20 wrote:About RVS. RVS'ing the mod is not a bad choice, but RVS is not truly random. Therefore Boom is trying to connect with TN by voting the mod.

Maybe. Buddying is quite strong for both flavors of scum here.

In post 137, Salamence20 wrote:First of all, SK hunting > Mafia hunting.

Obviously. Why do you think boom is groupscum and not the SK? And why with Doogal?

I did know the mafia had no kill. I was under the impression my partner knew that as well, but apparently not.

My SK list looks like this:

{boom, tn, sal, doogal, bins}

BTW slayer's is awful.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 144, tn5421 wrote:
@Phallacy: I'm also laughing at your SK list including more than half of the players in the game.

On page 6 with no kills. All we have right now is very minor behavioral tells. We'll narrow it down as the game goes on, but I was comparing notes with sal.

In post 147, Doogal121 wrote:@Sala, @TN, @Phallas.... Srsly, none of you read the game description and the roles ahead of time? Really?

The setup that was linked to in the queue did not specify that scum could not kill. I did the research to find it, but my partner was busy checking with the mod to make sure our /in would be accepted.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #237 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 234, StupendousMan wrote:What does everyone think of the Bins wagon right now? Because Sala, TN, and I are barely getting any resistance and it's making me worried. Friction creates fire, guys.

It's a bad wagon.

60% of the proponents are getting some level of scumread from me.

You're not getting any resistance because it's not going anywhere.

Does that answer your question?

I am seriously considering lynching a beetlejuicer for utility.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Phallacy »

In post 274, BBmolla wrote:
kabooooom,
Mafia Goon
, has been lynched Day 1.

Night Deadline: (expired on 2014-08-17 21:00:00)

pff.

In post 275, BBmolla wrote:
Bins,
Mafia Doctor
, has been killed Night 1.

:lol:

VOTE: tn
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Phallacy »

Wait isn't no lynch optimal here?

UNVOTE:
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 291, StupendousMan wrote:@Phallacy- Why did you vote TN at the start?

Because I strongly believe he's the SK. My partner thinks NL is better strategically though, and he's better at that kind of analysis, so I'm fine with that myself.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Phallacy »

What's most importantly (aside from not having to fuck with ray-ray's broke ass no mo') is that the WCS tn suggests
slighty
favor town, but the BCS
overwhelmingly and crushingly
favors town. The SK's only hope is to go doc-hunting, and his odds are not good. Making random chance abuse scum is very good for the town.

caveat: no player may claim or crumb role information between now and LYLO. So fucking don't.
Phallacy
Phallacy
Townie
Phallacy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Phallacy »

In post 295, tn5421 wrote:You're also forgetting that more people = more chance for SK to miss the remaining Doctor.

I did not forget this.

Also when I discuss the BCS of a particular plan, you should assume that I do, in fact, mean the BCS of that plan. Obviously the BCS of any possible action is the SK's death, but no-lynching has a higher EV.

And yes, I understand that you agree with me.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”